Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (56796 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by sirgreen: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2014
hello guys happy sunday to you all in the house, yes ladies do those things cos of there nature, and some times I fill for women because of how men treat dem, wen a woman is growing she expect a nise guy to come around her but what dey get in return became history that makes they behave the way they do.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by donefezy: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2014
DailyNews: Lol, very funny compilation. But unfortunately or fortunately, 90% of men don't fall in love till they get old and die!! Most men fall in love with:

1. Money 2. Sex 3. Football 4. Alcohol
5. Game 6. Cars, which makes it difficult for them to fall truly in love with women even when they profess: I LOVE YOU!
Уσυ are Very correct

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by sirgreen: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2014
DailyNews: cheesycheesycheesycheesy @3cycle maybe or will I say is correct because she may have learnt her lessons from previous bad xprences (hrtbrks)...u don't xpect a lady who have been heartbroken severally or even few times to still fall sheepishly in love with d next guy(s); ofcos she will be tougher in future. But I wonder y virtually all women get hrtbroken before they marry or say approach 40yrs, whereas men don't, na wa o, life shaa

women have been destroying men from the beginning of creation, ADAM who was very close to GOD if was woman who make GOD to cause him even my beloved Sampson in the bible, some time I fill for women at same time I see that is their cross they caring
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by sirgreen: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2014
donefezy:
Уσυ are Very correct
I disagree with you on this, men fall in love that why they marry women into there house, but the women come and scatter the house him not loving him at all women are very crafty in nature
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by dalynch(f): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2014
Gush! Guy Ur too much. All ur points are real ,am once guilty of all. Lol. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by kudiice(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2014
destante: That relationship expert part got me lol-ing. Anyways I wouldn't listen to depressing songs. smiley

L.O.L ... Theres nuffyn like loling! Just saying.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by blesszzy(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2014
Team single and loving it..hehehheehe, so na breakup dey cause ham....I don laf tire
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by asavibe: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2014
See How Man Captured his Wife Cheating with Another Man via WHATSAPP - http:///XgACc2
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry wink smiley cheesy sad angry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by boycasio(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2014
DailyNews: Lol, very funny compilation. But unfortunately or fortunately, 90% of men don't fall in love till they get old and die!! Most men fall in love with:

1. Money 2. Sex 3. Football 4. Alcohol
5. Game 6. Cars, which makes it difficult for them to fall truly in love with women even when they profess: I LOVE YOU!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by boycasio(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2014
True talk buh d ugly truth is dat men also fall inluv buh we hate 2 admit it. So wats d point of luvin nd havin al dis tins u mentioned if u dnt hav dat special person 2 share it wit?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2014
amiskurie:
Womeeeeeeeen!

grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2014
DikSin:
Wait...on facebook, You can only unfriend someone once unless na u dey accept the friend request. All the time. Abi na lie u dey talk?
Even BBM.The guy dey lie jor

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by cassyrooy(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2014
chidyhels: If you truely wanna forget ur ex den u have to do most of these things that were suggested.
Pls don't listen to depressing songs and don't eat too much.
... Either release a heartbroken track like Adele did 'someone like you' or they get fat
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Ephramed(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Hmmmm I repeat heartbreaks are for softhearted people, a strong lady like me cannot beheartbroken.
I take everything that Happens to me especially in relationship less Seriously.
Sweet, if it works out fine if it doesn't then life goes on. Most times when I believe things aint right somewhere, I try to change it and if it still remains that way I either manage it or walkaway.
No man born of a woman can ever break my solid heart tongue
except no be woman born you.abi your heart na robot own.even robot have a heart for his creator.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Ephramed(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Hmmmm I repeat heartbreaks are for softhearted people, a strong lady like me cannot beheartbroken.
I take everything that Happens to me especially in relationship less Seriously.
Sweet, if it works out fine if it doesn't then life goes on. Most times when I believe things aint right somewhere, I try to change it and if it still remains that way I either manage it or walkaway.
No man born of a woman can ever break my solid heart tongue
except no be woman born you.its no shame to be sad for a while.abi your heart na robot own.even robot have a heart for his creator.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Input:

3cycle can lie o...

just last week or so you came here crying heartbroken how a nairalander bluntly rejected your proposal... stop deceiving yourself
Shut up...
Since when does creating a thread says one is heartbroken.
Doesn't it show efforts. In getting a guys attention. Kids everywhere
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2014
kayciano: Dats just d TRUTH.......
I JUST BROKE UP WITH ONE DESPERATE ONE...
CURRENTLY SHE IS BENT ON TARNISHING MY IMAGE AT MY WORK PLACE..(THANKGOD for my kind of work)
SHE BOASTS SHE has deleted my number..yet CALLS and threatens me...
WHEN i approacht her she told me she deleted only my NAME....i now told her what she was still doing having my numba without recognition.
I still gave her 40k on her visit..to enable her transport and get some things for hersef...SHE told me she feeels BEREAVED.
THOUGH she is nice but she was just like a RAVAGING FIRE.
I Just got to know her 4months ago..
Am tired of all dz relationship SAGA...
NOW RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE EMPLOYMENT..
LADIES take relationship like permanent JOB.
TO BREAK UP no easy oooo.
Mine was like SUDAN and SOUTH SUDAN.
This got me really laffing. Poor girl and i felt sorry for u too. Seems u still love her smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by tophee(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2014
dalynch: Gush! Guy Ur too much. All ur points are real ,am once guilty of all. Lol. Nice one.
eeyah,I guess once bitten twice shy now
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2014
DailyNews: He is a guy....guys aren't like ladies that want more push from a guy wooing them to show he truly means it or adores them...for guys, d more u push it...the scarier they become to say yes becos many things will be going on in his mind as u push hard. You care to know d things Here are some:

1. He will be wondering if u were sent by someone just to ridicule him @last
2. He will be wondering if u have high expectation(s) that he may not meet wen u guys meet n know- cos I'm sure u must have been imagining too many good things abt him...and this may not be good for u or him in case u guys finally agree to date/marry/whatsoever...so lower ur expectation now; be it in terms of handsomeness or goodlooking, financial ability, religious belief or character, just take him as every other guy u have been turning down n dnt xpect too much.

3. He will be wondering if u are as physically and mannerly (if such word exist o) pretty as some said u are. He may be afraid u may not be as beautiful as he would want when he meets u in real life, u know ladies appear more pretty on pics than in real life n its always a barrier to online realationship.

4. He maybe wondering y on earth u just chose him....maybe u sensed that he has money, of which he may have but won't wanna throw about or he may not have as u may have fantasized...

All these are my speculations based on d fact that I am a guy....and its obviously the truth if he is single and not takensmiley
Hmmmm, tallesty1 are these your fears?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by firstolalekan(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie: ..Yeah,that's the truth.....Had a really bad breakup some months back.....I deleted his number....removed and blocked him from my Facebook account.... I removed him from whatsapp and BBM etc....

...I think it's the best thing to do at the moment....Although it won't reduce the pain and heartbreak ....It will make us forget him or her alittle....

To me, its not a silly act......

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Elypsis(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Lol but we can atleast start from somewhere.
Stop playing hard to get, am not a monster sugar.
The more you keep rejecting me, the more I get to like you and I don't know if I can accept a no from you. Think about it smiley
........My sister I really feel ur pain as regards Tallesty's matter....but pls can u do me a favour? Pls jst lemme see a pic of u......I'll ask ur crush same....fenks + maybe u shud use it as ur profile pic or sumfin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by lawrenceunaa: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Holudamsel:
Then u are either strange,ugly or unfriendly undecided
not at all my dear, am an introvert and focused
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by amiskurie(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2014
chlowi:

You were so in a hurry to quote her that you missed the word SOME in her write up
Lol,I did?

That's not important anymore. tongue
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by pinkishgal(f): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2014
@op you re so on POINT!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by amiskurie(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2014
jamal1010:
dat means u jhav committed alot of atrocities.
Noooooooo!

They were the one o grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Elypsis(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: What do you want me to read? He reasoned like a child when he was a child, right? He suffered heartbreak when he was a novice in relationship games.
.....hi bro, pls I really wanna see what u look-like maybe u shud use ur pic as a profile pic. Or sumfin I asked 3c the same.....fenks
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by chlowi(f): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2014
amiskurie:
Lol,I did?

That's not important anymore. tongue

Ok
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by amiskurie(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Damiruth:

Chai so u have many Exs........ I beg no use ur wife for gf ooo...
Looool!

Na dem one use their husband do nd o
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Toks2008(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
jenoncam: Sounds like she still love you in a silly woman way undecided @ Toks2008

You can say that again sis.

Silly is the word.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
fubbyy: you are dead wrong,its even ugly people that fall in love easily

Lmao...INDEED
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up by eightsin(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mehn... crazy stuff ladies do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.