Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (55810 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by thorpido(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Idrismusty97: Your other picture is the best. The building was blown down by a large angry wolf! www.nairaland.com/attachments/1701100_tatafo_jpeg46b60563106d77134d4f89de3aa1337e
Are you mocking the dead and injured or the pastor?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2014
Aha!!

May the dead rest in peace and may the injured heal fast.

https://www.nairaland.com/1838417/todays-nigeria-nutshell
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ROCKJ1(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2014
TBJ my man... I have no comment.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Idrismusty97(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2014
thorpido: Are you mocking the dead and injured or the pastor?
Nope i ain't. The MOG is already doing that for me. By looking for who to blame when a building with weak foundation is extended to how many storeys? Like seriously! Strange plane? No iota of condolences for the ones left in pain, the ones who would take all risks to get to his church. Don't you think that is enough mocking.

18 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Richhommie(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2014
UFO tinz.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by flyingdutchman(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2014
COINCIDENTALLY, UNCONFIRMED REPORTS SAY THAT THE PLANE USED TO BOMB BOKO BOYZ IS NOW MISSING.
CONSPIRACY THEORY #1: COULD IT BE THE SAME PLANE THAT MAYBE CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING?
THEORY #2: ABI BOKO DON ENTER AGREEMENT WITH IRAN DEM TO USE ANOTHER AIRCRAFT/DRONE TO ATTACK PERHAPS THE AIRFORCE PLANE?

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by newacca: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2014
grin grin awada kerikeri
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2014
berem: TB Joshua should just accept the building had some faults instead of putting the blame on an unidentified aircraft. Wharrahell!!

Isn't it obvious that you didn't read a shít of the post?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by cirmuell(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2014
UFO grin
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2014
andyanders: God is in control and will surely allow this to pass away.I feel the pain of the families of the bereaved and pray that God help them to heal the wound.

For the Prophet of God, this is the trying period and He who sent you will see you through.Remain focused as we know that nothing that is happening now that will change the love you have and shown to the less privileged.

The world is behind you and we keep praying for you.This will pass you by,
Seconded
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by mployer(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2014
flyingdutchman: COINCIDENTALLY, UNCONFIRMED REPORTS SAY THAT THE PLANE USED TO BOMB BOKO BOYZ IS NOW MISSING.
CONSPIRACY THEORY #1: COULD IT BE THE SAME PLANE THAT MAYBE CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING?
THEORY #2: ABI BOKO DON ENTER AGREEMENT WITH IRAN DEM TO USE ANOTHER AIRCRAFT/DRONE TO ATTACK PERHAPS THE AIRFORCE PLANE?

The bokoharam within the military hijacked the plane.
I pity innocent soldiers that are fighting undefined war sad
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2014
It is well.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ugoezeik(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2014
Arosa: Ufo things! I will be back with pic of UFO hovering near the synagogue of Nations. grin grin grin for the sake of those that only believe pic evidence.
wen wil u release d pix na, abi d plane follow de hover over ur head?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by cirmuell(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: What an answer, that is the first time that i hear that an aircraft can destroy a building in this way.

sorry that is not possible that is what he want that his followers should believe.

It is not possible when you have a two storye building that you put on this building 3 or more storyes that is the problem but i could remember that, it must be last year when they same happen to an other church in Lagos that a building they want to put an other storye on it collaps.

well put your E before your Y angry

4 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by livebullet(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2014
this man is a liar jor n worse at that, an illiterate one with much courage to mislead!... he is always making gullible people fall! if twas a chemical attack as he said so where in the video was there a demolition liquid spray on the building? or isbhe gonna claim a laser was used? That obviously most likely is far from true becos no African terror group has possesion of such high tech! ok if he wants to claim a military force did it..of what +ve implication wud such an attack be to the army! Why cant he organise a forensic enquiry into the cause of the incident instead of making unfounded claims....some dumb asses wud still fall for this i knw!

7 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2014
andyanders: God is in control and will surely allow this to pass away.I feel the pain of the families of the bereaved and pray that God help them to heal the wound.

For the Prophet of God, this is the trying period and He who sent you will see you through.Remain focused as we know that nothing that is happening now that will change the love you have and shown to the less privileged.

The world is behind you and we keep praying for you.This will pass you by,

Why we should pray for a man who didnot have any word for the people who lose a love one there.

Why he cannot say the truth what a fake man of God.

But I know his followers who are brainwashed will believe this story!

8 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by bayulll01(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2014
someone should tell that mofo should just up

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2014
This man of god na big liar. Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by lastpage: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Na crase talk be that o# na animal talk be that o#

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The man must have smoked Cow Dung mixed with Lemon Grazz shocked shocked shocked

Aircraft kooo, Witchcraft niii!

SMH at this TeeBeeJoshua sef.

Lastpage!

BTW: I though hey said nobody died yesterday, when they were busy chasing Emergency Response Officials trying to save the wounded?

7 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by bknight: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Delusions! This man seems deluded.

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2014
I thought some of GEJ's statements this year wld win the 'clueless statement of the year' but this prophet's own is cluelessnes at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by 3moses: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: What an answer, that is the first time that i hear that an aircraft can destroy a building in this way.

sorry that is not possible that is what he want that his followers should believe.

It is not possible when you have a two storey building that you put on this building 3 or more storeys that is the problem but i could remember that, it must be last year when they same happen to an other church in Lagos that a building they want to put an other storey on it collaps.

u don kill English finish here o

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by francis247(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Yeah heard something like that earlier. Though implausible as I don't see how a house solidly built on a solid foundation can be collapsed by an aircraft no matter how closely it hovers over it.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by hikmojj(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2014
the guy never saw that coming.....

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2014
what a story, How can an aircraft cause the collapse of a building without even touching the building? I thought he has always predicted the future, why didn't he see this one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Why are Nigerians so religious in the 21st century like they are in the dark age Europe? Why don't Nigerians learn about the real past that can be reached with a touch of button? Instead they chose to dwell on mythical and fictitious books that keeps them blind and reluctant to learn the truth that even the smallest creatures on earth like ants are fully aware of.

My brother it is poverty, lack of proper education and exposure and unfortunately most educated folks amongst them will keep quiet and run along with the herd mentality less they should be looked down on as unbelievers.

This is one reason I refused to step into any church in this my life.
How can one comfortably stay in a house where some of the things they preach and coerce their members to indulge in defies simple human logic?
Sometimes I walk into a church and I hear these so -called men of God lie blatantly before everyone I feel like grabbing him and punch him into comma ,but again the moment you do that they'd attribute everything to the devil and begin their deliverance on you immediately grin

11 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by asavibe: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Mr Lambert a citizen of Uganda, busted his wife, Mrs Lambert "Live" cheating with different men via whatsapp.

According to him, he said that he has always suspected his wife of cheating on him due to her unending midnight chats. She could barely sleep at night.

A married woman chatting all through the night? Watch the Video HERE http:///XgACc2
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sirjohnson(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2014
See ALL the photos from the scene of the collapsed building Here
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by livebullet(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan:

Isn't it obvious that you didn't read a shít of the post?
what has berem said now that makes u think he didnt read the post? isnt it more glaring that urs is a case of "i must quote n reply some1"

4 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by luckaz(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2014
people who have eyes should run for their lives
people who have partial blindness should still believe the god of TB and live
people who are blind should go SCOAN and hear him live

WE NEED TO OPEN OUR EYES AND LIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2014
i no even know wetin i won talk....d news realy new and different to me....God understands...
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2014
How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos) / This Is Actually A Coffin (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.