Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (55962 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Doubletee13(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Since it involves TB Josh...Everyone jumps on it as though he ain't human....Go easy!!! Shits happens!!!

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2014
And he couldn't foresaw it nor include this on his 2014 prophecy......What an Irony that a Prophet can't foresee his own doom.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Jona than ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2014
It is so sad no word fro the people who are in the hospital on his facebook

It is so sad no word for the people who lose a love one on his facebook

Who is this heartless man.

https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ola20ng(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2014
the air accumulated under the plane must be arrested immediately for an investigation. it was responsible for the collapse. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Obipat(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2014
My biggest suprise is that ppl still believe this man.. Anyway, I don't believe in Nigeria pastors but I believe in most high God.

7 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Gynacologist(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Why are Nigerians so religious in the 21st century like they are in the dark age Europe? Why don't Nigerians learn about the real past that can be reached with a touch of button? Instead they chose to dwell on mythical and fictitious books that keeps them blind and reluctant to learn the truth that even the smallest creatures on earth like ants are fully aware of.

u an atheist?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by gatiano(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2014
I am a muslim and a christian, i am a strong believer in the teachings of the Honourable Elijah Muhammad of the Nation of Islam, so if it is a strange flying craft or a UFO, Then we guess what that is all about.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2014
iamord:

Loooool!! And I will huff and puff and blow your house in.. I guess the building was built with straw

Woooooooooooow! So you read that book too? Wooooooooooow again and again.

"And I will huff and puff and blow your house in, says the wolf.....so he huffed and puffed....."

I read that storybook over 24years ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by arsetalks(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2014
When he ought to console the families of the dead he is there saying nonsense. Does he think everyone of us is brainwashed like his members?

5 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Abi na UFO?.....unidentify flying object
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2014
jnrbayano:

Woooooooooooow! So you read that book too? Wooooooooooow again and again.

"And I will huff and puff and blow your house in, says the wolf.....so he huffed and puffed....."

I read that storybook over 24years ago.

Lol Mr bayano I read it oo.. I had a lot of them back them ..I also read it around 20 years back.. Its the three little pigs.. Then I thought life was sweet! This funny dudes just brought it back to life!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Ibime(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2014
I hope thís false prophet knows that in any sane country, he will be in jail awaiting manslaughter charges for his collapsed building.

Abeg who is Lagos State's Police commissioner? He should be petitioned to apply the law to this criminal.

4 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by IYANGBALI: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: It is so sad no word fro the people who are in the hospital on his facebook

It is so sad no word for the people who lose a love one on his facebook

Who is this heartless man.

https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries
you don't give words to people who were used for rituals to the gods
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by olabisiadebanjo: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2014
even though if it is the aircraft that collapse the building...but all balls down to the structural intergrity of the building. the building is not strong enough and thats why is collapsed becasue of the hovering of the plane around top of the building.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by donbenie(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Gynacologist: u an atheist?
And what if he is,na crime?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by berrystunn(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2014
andyanders: God is in control and will surely allow this to pass away.I feel the pain of the families of the bereaved and pray that God help them to heal the wound.

For the Prophet of God, this is the trying period and He who sent you will see you through.Remain focused as we know that nothing that is happening now that will change the love you have and shown to the less privileged.

The world is behind you and we keep praying for you.This will pass you by,

R*m did you hear your boss sympathizing with the families that lost there love ones? For his 100% negligence. His there giving ramish excuse. His lucky is not any member of my family, NA court we for end up, for manslaughter as a result of negligence

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by cy4by: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2014
Those that condemn this man are mostly those who don't have his channel on their screen. This man is GOOD.
Those that condemn this man are mostly those who don't have his channel on their screen. This man is GOOD.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
gatiano: I am a muslim and a christian, i am a strong believer in the teachings of the Honourable Elijah Muhammad of the Nation of Islam, so if it is a strange flying craft or a UFO, Then we guess what that is all about.

You are a kafir
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by jimjones: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Post hoc ergo propter hoc... i'm not the least bit surprised that a revered "prophet" will make this type of logical fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by mistudreh(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
IYANGBALI: Abi na UFO?.....unidentify flying object
Lol... That UFO na witchcraft wey resemble aircraft
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
so indirectly,he is blaming it on some innocent witches,who r just sitting down on dere own nd minding dere own business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
iamord:

Lol Mr bayano I read it oo.. I had a lot of them back them ..I also read it around 20 years back.. Its the three little pigs.. Then I thought life was sweet! This funny dudes just brought it back to life!!!

smiley wow!

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by berrystunn(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Ram did you hear your boss sympathizing with the families that lost there love ones? For his 100% negligence. His there giving ramish excuse. His lucky is not any member of my family, NA court we for end up, for manslaughter as a result of negligence. Mugu aturu...
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by bigtt76(f): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Hahahaha ...ona nor go kill me o! I hope say na mysterious aircraft hovered round the collapse stage for Minna too #mtscheeeeeeew grin Sometem na de same Chariot wey carray Elijah go meet God come down now in an Upgraded version ....you know na

Heaven tinz don upgrade at least with Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs and other techie peeps up there you nor go expect Moses to still de carray stone tablet or files up and down naaa ...upgraded tins! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2014
mistudreh:
Lol... That UFO na witchcraft wey resemble aircraft

The place is a no go area for witches.. So how them come take hack their server penetrate

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by zolajpower: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: What an answer, that is the first time that i hear that an aircraft can destroy a building in this way.

sorry that is not possible that is what he want that his followers should believe.

It is not possible when you have a two storey building that you put on this building 3 or more storeys that is the problem but i could remember that, it must be last year when they same happen to an other church in Lagos that a building they want to put an other storey on it collaps.

this claim might true,that is why any building order than a storey is not acceptable around mangoro area of agege. because is close to d airport. the impact of aircraft a times can pull down storey building
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by luckaz(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2014
buildings have been collapsing since 695 BC
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by piginenglish: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2014
op please help me move dis topic to front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1901955/access-bank-fcmb-please-credit
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2014
jomile: so indirectly,he is blaming it on some innocent witches,who r just sitting down on dere own nd minding dere own business

Let me shift from this issue a bit and get down to business..

Wow!! you so pretty!!!

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by abatically(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: What an answer, that is the first time that i hear that an aircraft can destroy a building in this way.

sorry that is not possible that is what he want that his followers should believe.

It is not possible when you have a two storey building that you put on this building 3 or more storeys that is the problem but i could remember that, it must be last year when they same happen to an other church in Lagos that a building they want to put an other storey on it collaps.

RIP English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos) / When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.