Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (55780 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544:

where is this Video please let me know or it os that you are a member of his church

Not a member, saw it on Emmanuel TV. He has a case

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
lol am loving this you have heard it from the horses
mouth #TBjoshua abt the collapsed building you all
have just watched the footage of the #Aircraft that fly
low the building #four times if you are in #scoan you
would have seen things ur self anyway remember the
prophesy given that in this remaining months of this
is like horrible thing that will happen in 10yrs but
here come wht #TBjoshua said, he said #God will get
back @ them infact am here @SCOAN to stay
EMMANUEL!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Remember what TB-JOSHUA said they want people
not to attend church I quote he said you are not the
target he said his the target TB_JOSHUA is the target
that wht he said and he quoted that it not yet his time
cause the job is not yet done so you haters I petty ur
pain cause when the warth of GOD hit you, u go
dance #SHOKI pass #kesh!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
ilonwa: lol am loving this you have heard it from the horses
EMMANUEL!!!!!!!!!

Looooooool!!!!

Funny set of people we have on earth!

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
iamord:

Pls can I get a link to ur profile pic.. Having problems downloading it.. Its just too funny

I can't remember where I got the picture from sorry.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Chibokgame: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
See report ,
A six story building has become a sky scrapper for jEt to hover on it and then collapsing it without affecting other buildings .
See report..:........
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I can't remember where I got the picture from sorry.

No p
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chibokgame: See report ,
A six story building has become a sky scrapper for jEt to hover on it and then collapsing it without affecting other buildings .
See report..:........

Seriously does that make sense
I just pity for the future of this nation cos of the people that are running it
By now government agencies are suppose to have sealed off the place and begin investigation.. If this rubbish happened in the west or asia it would have been a different ball game by now

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Truckpusher(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Reference:

So rich and educated people don't have accidents, they don't have questionable judgement atimes, they don't cut corners and are stunned by the outcome, they don't make excuses and appear inconsiderate in response to their perceived failings. According to you it is only in church and with church members that these happen. But how come I also see professors, CEO's, generals, senators attend 'church' with me. There is definitely something wrong with us.

No matter where you stand in life you will always find one better and another worse than you. This is so to make sure you are neither regretful or conceited.
I got your points ,but the truth remains that religion have been one of the greatest instrument of total control since time immemorial.
You can see professors,senators and rich people sitting beside you in the church but it is an established fact that once somebody has been brainwashed into believing in anything they'll remain slaves to that ideology no matter how highly placed in the society.

Talking about poverty, I'm talking about poverty of the mind and not physical poverty because poverty itself is a state of the mind and a disease that eats you up gradually without your notice.

They can be senators and professors but that doesn't make them any better than the market that roasts corn by the roadside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
There a word TB joshua said which touch and it same thing am gonna say to those who think outside the box on this occurrence ""mid wht you wish to others cause what u wish to others God do to you. "" U free to join me live in scaon we are still praising God

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Heart2heart(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
my brother all na craft ni..
redsun: Na crase talk be that o# na animal talk be that o#
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by apostolos(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
ilonwa: lol am loving this you have heard it from the horses
EMMANUEL!!!!!!!!!
GOD with us, our God will prove Himself strong as our avenger in front of the whole world. He also referred to emails he had recieved 4rm terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
apostolos: GOD with us, our God will prove Himself strong as our avenger in front of the whole world. He also referred to emails he had recieved 4rm terrorists.
yes I sew the mail and picture of the BH member but most times it good to apply wisdom u my broda is not every tin the eye sees the mouth talk just as wht ppl said "70ppl died like papa said he slute the MEDIA"let wait to witness the visitation of GOD on then I just can't wait when them will come and give the confession in the church!

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Actionleap: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
All TB Joshua need to do is apologize that they did not build professionally. More than 20 people died in that avoidable incidence, yet he is looking for people to blame. I heard they were trying to add 4 storey to the 2 storey built. Did they do structural analysis on the 2 storey building before embarking on this building construction?

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Ryabcool(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I'm confused embarassed
lol! Supu is an exclamation from a commentator in Winning Eleven soccer on PS1. Meaning Awesome or close to it. Thought you were a gamer. I like girls who like video games! cheesy
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
why can't MOG see ths coming Abi God never drop visions niigrincheesy ok ans dis :
Abeg who sing skelewu....by Davido if u know am, then u don bcum a MOGgrin
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kessyy2k4: why can't MOG see ths coming Abi God never drop visions niigrincheesy ok ans dis :
Abeg who sing skelewu....by Davido if u know am, then u don bcum a MOGgrin
where you not in church when he gave prophesy that so many terrible things will happen in this remaining months of the year if you have wisdom you will knw that the prophesy is pregnant when sumtin is pregnant it contains many things just say he said today his happy that it started @ the scoan but he said that GOD WILL GET BACK TO THEM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
ilonwa: where you not in church when he gave prophesy that so many terrible things will happen in this remaining months of the year if you have wisdom you will knw that the prophesy is pregnant when sumtin is pregnant it contains many things just say he said today his happy that it started @ the scoan but he said that GOD WILL GET BACK TO THEM!!!!
yes bro.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Redhot111(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Why are Nigerians so religious in the 21st century like they are in the dark age Europe? Why don't Nigerians learn about the real past that can be reached with a touch of button? Instead they chose to dwell on mythical and fictitious books that keeps them blind and reluctant to learn the truth that even the smallest creatures on earth like ants are fully aware of.

bros, u jst didn't make a single point. After all the d quarrel, I expected u to state ur point
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by GentleMimi: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Idrismusty97: Your other picture is the best. The building was blown down by a large angry wolf! www.nairaland.com/attachments/1701100_tatafo_jpeg46b60563106d77134d4f89de3aa1337e
LWKMD! grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by simdam500(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
berem: TB Joshua should just accept the building had some faults instead of putting the blame on an unidentified aircraft. Wharrahell!!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by fyneboi79(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
sandijey:

Did u have to insult before u pass ur comment. I am really not in the mood to start exchanging words wiv u. Just stay in your lane. So if u know the helicopter name since its ur father that built it. You should also have reasons why it was hovering around the building four times. You seem to have answers for everything. I am not gullible. It is what I saw and I no there is nothing like co- incidence. If u don't believe it's your business but don't call me or anybody who thinks otherwise gullible.
Oh sorry that I actually called ‎u gullible.

it was an understatement grin ‎u r a big full!! grin
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
ilonwa: There a word TB joshua said which touch and it same thing am gonna say to those who think outside the box on this occurrence ""mid wht you wish to others cause what u wish to others God do to you. "" U free to join me live in scaon we are still praising God

You are a brainwashed follower, the last information is that 40 people lose their life that is nothing for you.

Why he didnot say a word to the people who lose a love ones there, is he real a christian or a heartless businessman.

On his facebook side he still say that no life was lost!

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by fyneboi79(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544:

You are a brainwashed follower, the last information is that 40 people lsoe their life that is nothing for you.

Why he didnot say a word to the people who lose a love ones there, is hea real a christian or a heartless businessman.

On his facebook side he still say that no life was lost!
Don't mind d nonsense blind followers who have lost their brains to a conman.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by MrDoGood(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
pls 4gv him 4 he does not knw wt he's saying
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
fyneboi79: Don't mind d nonsense blind followers who have lost their brains to a conman.

Just see it in the news in my country, europa, about the building it was a short clip, but what I see look so nonprofessional, I never see something like this in my country when this happen.

I could remember that happen some month ago that a man want to die and he put on the gas so the last storey of the 4 floor building was destroyed only people from the red cross and the rescue service where near the building no other people, all the streets where closed you could only see what happen from about 100 meters.

I have the fear that more than 40 people lose their life.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
fyneboi79: Oh sorry that I actually called ‎u gullible.

it was an understatement grin ‎u r a big full!! grin

Same to you and everybody connected to you.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by KingsJohnson(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Who dey yan dis kind dust for this 21st century? Even sef such a tin no dey happen for Hollywood movies not 2 talk of Dream lands, if not why is it dat my house wey areoplanes dey fly up n down every three hours never collapse since.

Nigerians why are we so a dummyass?

Is high time we start to reason abeg

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Bosville(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Why are Nigerians so religious in the 21st century like they are in the dark age Europe? Why don't Nigerians learn about the real past that can be reached with a touch of button? Instead they chose to dwell on mythical and fictitious books that keeps them blind and reluctant to learn the truth that even the smallest creatures on earth like ants are fully aware of.

U too much MaY Ifä blesS u PlentY.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by fyneboi79(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
sandijey:

Same to you and everybody connected to you.
Right now ‎u r connected to me in a chat grin so ‎u share in it too undecided How ca ‎u be sooooo stewpid
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by fyneboi79(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
KingsJohnson: Who dey yan dis kind dust for this 21st century? Even sef such a tin no dey happen for Hollywood movies not 2 talk of Dream lands, if not why is it dat my house wey areoplanes dey fly up n down every three hours never collapse since.

Nigerians why are we so a dummyass?

Is high time we start to reason abeg
Bros save ur strength and free d zombies. They worship d man and have no respect for even d God above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Is This A Man Or A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.