Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (55781 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2014
zolajpower: this claim might true,that is why any building order than a storey is not acceptable around mangoro area of agege. because is close to d airport. the impact of aircraft a times can pull down storey building

Sorry that is not tru.

Than no big hotel will stand close to the airports in my country.

This what he want that his brainwashed followers should believe is not possible. When you look at one photo you see that it was a technical problem. In my country it is not possible to put on a two storey building 4 more storeys on in because do you know about statik or this is something what nigerian engineers didnot learn at the University.

4 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by texazzpete(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2014
I don't understand.

Who is he trying to fool with this BS story? Nobody reported any explosions, there were no plumes of flame or smoke consistent with a bomb explosion. Who does he think will swallow this story?

5 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by mistudreh(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2014
iamord:

The place is a no go area for witches.. So how them come take hack their server penetrate
Na u talk am oooo... Airforce don upgrade dis days oo, dem come in form of aircraft ni.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Danelo(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Some brick layers feeling like certified engineers sha. But TB Joshua suppose forsee this thing na.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by LOVEGINO(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Maybe na d plane wey him prophesied say terrorist go hijack. Abi Hw una c d matter?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sirgreen: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Hello Mr. Joshua as people call you I don't like your stand on this matter at all, how couldn't you say sorry to the bereaved, all you are just after is to mission who is after you and who is not, whether people are after you or not curtsy demand you fill remorse to the dead first before looking for those after you, so pls am giving the grace to say sorry now to the dead before I no what next to say to your statement.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Vikthor(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
" I still smell something fishy"....
...kai... Wy dies everything about christianity and religion in general fishy...hmmmmmm
....we want truth...
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by garri4all: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Journalists, who initially tried to cover the collapse of a building inside the premises of Synagogue Church of all Nations, owned by Prophet T.B. Joshua, saw hell in the hands of the church members.
The church members descended on journalists, who tried to take any photograph of the collapse building. Some journalists got their cameras smashed and other were seriously beaten for attempting to steal some shots of the collapsed building. A particular TV station had the windscreen of its car smashed by the members. What they were trying to hide is still difficult to understand.
By the next day, obviously having read the reports on some of the newspapers, Prophet T.B Joshua surfaced and tried to do some damage control. He invited journalists, who had returned to cover the rescue effort, despite the treatment they got the previous day, to his office in the church premises for a meeting. First he instructed all the cameras to be turned off on the grounds that he doesn’t want his face to be seen and that he was not properly dressed. Then he went to blatantly deny his church members were responsible for the treatment meted to journalists the previous day. He blamed the act on the people of the community absolving his church members. And then out of his ‘benevolence’, he apologized for what the ‘people of the community’ did.
Done with the apology, he then went on to detail what could at best be described as a conspiracy theory as being responsible for the collapse of the building. The building itself had been partially completed and people had been living in it. By this time it was a four-storey building. And then sometime this year, the church decided to add two more storey. People were living in the building while work was going. That accounts for the huge number of causality.
But Prophet T.B Joshua sees things differently. He told journalists that five minutes before the building came down, a mystery plane had hovered above the building about four times.
Please take your time o listen to the video as Prophet T.B. tells his tales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMLhaRdFdlg#t=436

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
THIS MAN IS VERY STUPID THOUGH I DIDNT OBJECT TO THE FACT THAT U GOT A CALL THAT THE INCIDENT WILL HAPPEN BUT THE QUESTION IS WHY CANT YOU EVACUATE PEOPLE FROM THE BUILDING.......YOU LEFT THERE ALL ALONE IS THIS WHAT YOUR RELIGION TEACH YOU.......ATLEAST U DON SUCK THE BLOOD U WANT SUCK...........#ANGRY#
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Idrismusty97(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
jomile: so indirectly,he is blaming it on some innocent witches,who r just sitting down on dere own nd minding dere own business www.nairaland.com/attachments/1703256_149626015557266205127401759225258634272n_jpegd803445b23e8d7f9c6f0bcc8168e74fe
Oh lawd!!! You people would not kill me o! gringringringrin Chai!!!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Reference(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Truckpusher: My brother it is poverty, lack of proper education and exposure and unfortunately most educated folks amongst them will keep quiet and run along with the herd mentality less they should be looked down on as unbelievers.

This is one reason I refused to step into any church in this my life.
How can one comfortably stay in a house where some of the things they preach and coerce their members to indulge in defies simple human logic?
Sometimes I walk into a church and I hear these so -called men of God lie blatantly before everyone I feel like grabbing him and punch him into comma ,but again the moment you do that they'd attribute everything to the devil and begin their deliverance on you immediately grin

So rich and educated people don't have accidents, they don't have questionable judgement atimes, they don't cut corners and are stunned by the outcome, they don't make excuses and appear inconsiderate in response to their perceived failings. According to you it is only in church and with church members that these happen. But how come I also see professors, CEO's, generals, senators attend 'church' with me. There is definitely something wrong with us.

No matter where you stand in life you will always find one better and another worse than you. This is so to make sure you are neither regretful or conceited.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ibdeals1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
nawa o undecided
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Air Craft?

Abi dey meant to blame it on "Witchcraft?"

Inferior foundation collapses a beautifully made building!

Moral of my post: No matter the situation make sure ur foundation is solid so that ur evening can be way better than ur morning!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by okzcorp: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
abatically:
RIP English.

Last time I checked, English wasn't our murder tongeu. He has the leeveerage to mother it and bury it.

U understanding his points sha?

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
sambiggzy: Prophet temitope B. Joshua.... has attributed the collapse of his building to the hovering of a misterious aircraft around the building...... i swear to God this man thinks we are fools abi........ but some foolish christians will believe this just because TB joshua said it..... very soon people will forget that negligence led to the collapse of that building.... trying to convert a four story building to a six story building clearly forgetting that the foundation of that building was meant for four storie building..... i swear gan those people that died in that collapsed building were murdered..... in civilised and intelligent societies..... The Man Tb joshua will be tried for culpable homicide or manslaughter as a result of blantant negligence...... coming to give me one cock and bull story that an aircraft collapsed ur building with what.... an invincible bomb...... this man must think so low of nigerians to toil with our intelligence like that..... But some idiotic foolish minds will still believe it ...afterall the great TB joshua said it.... olodo rabata christians that we have.... i rest my case
You are 100 percent right. His followers are mental midgets that believe all his fake healings. He is as fake as fake is. It's a pity a lot of gullible followers of his will be doomed ala Jim Jones of Guyana fame or David Koresh of Waco Texas fame.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Obipat: My biggest suprise is that ppl still believe this man.. Anyway, I don't believe in Nigeria pastors but I believe in most high God.
Gbam.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by gatiano(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
xaxaxaxaxaxx, you are funny, you are uninformed.
dcaliph:

You are a kafir
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sirgreen: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
pastor as you are called please can you hold your safe responsible for once for what has happen to you and stop looking eyes right for to blame, or even ask GOD did this happen to your church, people should learn to seek the face of GOD cos it may be the act of GOD. Nigerians like putting blame on other things and them selves, now with this mentality and statement from a man of GOD I wonder how his members is being brainwash as ppl say. still waiting to see him apologies to the bereaved family.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by leofab(f): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
iamord: But seriously
What's a cctv doing facing up
ask me my brother
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by bigblow(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Morons falling for BS theory since 1678!

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
There is a problem I hope can be addressed in the future. The structure of the modern church system and its attendant challenges. The in thing these days is mega churches, mega gatherings that are outstripping the competencies of church administration.

Right from old testament times God directed 'divisions' into tribes as a safe and progressive way for multiplication not clustering and 'additions'. Typically a tree grows big and over time sheds weight naturally.

Jesus had administrative challenges that finally brought a close to His ministry. The early church had growth challenges and it persists till this day.

I don't think church size is the ultimate way to go. Rather than gather, gather and retain. Churches should be full fledged 'service' centre to cater for the 'needy', not for those already 'repaired', 'restored' and 'rehabilitated'. These should move on and go into service, opening their own service centres. Pastors should build the faith of men up and release them to become 'full fledged' fishers of men. With this the gospel spreads faster and the era of mega churches with so much risk ends.

I'm sorry this is where I have issues with Synagogue. There is not enough teaching, grounding of the believer in things of the Spirit, too much bread (miracles) no meat (word of life) to make men mature and 'leave home'.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by lomprico(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Any graduate that believes this aircraft crappy story should jejely go to his or her school n return their certificate because he/she don't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
texazzpete: I don't understand.

Who is he trying to fool with this BS story? Nobody reported any explosions, there were no plumes of flame or smoke consistent with a bomb explosion. Who does he think will swallow this story?

Its a quiet , invisible , uninflamable dry bomb that's y

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
mistudreh:
Na u talk am oooo... Airforce don upgrade dis days oo, dem come in form of aircraft ni.

At least witches see innovation sure pass!!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
olabisiadebanjo: even though if it is the aircraft that collapse the building...but all balls down to the structural intergrity of the building. the building is not strong enough and thats why is collapsed becasue of the hovering of the plane around top of the building.

Supu!!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by mistudreh(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
iamord:

At least witches see innovation sure pass!!
Na so bro
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
leofab: ask me my brother

Asin I tire!!!
I don't know if witches have now been taking parachuting lessons
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Supu!!

Baby, I hope you are cool? Just saying hi. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Ryabcool(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Supu!!
i see you on some ps1 shît. This babe, you won't make me fall for you o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
hifaif:

Baby, I hope you are cool? Just saying hi. Happy Sunday.

Hiffy!! I'm alright thanks darling! And yourself? Same to you. I'm expecting the vegetarian jellof rice oo tongue
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Hiffy!! I'm alright thanks darling! And yourself? Same to you. I'm expecting the vegetarian jellof rice oo tongue

Alright, sweetie, I better go get that done.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Is This A Man Or A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.