Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (55795 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2014
livebullet: what has berem said now that makes u think he didnt read the post? isnt it more glaring that urs is a case of "i must quote n reply some1"

What are you babbling about?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by davien(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2014
This ridiculous excuse is no more different than a conspiracy theory....all it needs is more touch
"Boko haram members flew a plane and targeted the building with their new acoustic demolition device" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by donefezy: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2014
Collynzo17: He even stylishly claimed that he predicted the occurrence in his last sermon. watch from 3:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMLhaRdFdlg
And what is he trying to say ιη тнαт video,тнαт he is been monitored ever since he was ιη colombia? And now a plane hovering around his weak 4storey building?
Anyways,God knows best
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by doctokwus: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2014
This is d same man dat claims to preach d gospel.No official sympathy to d dead and prayers to d wounded,but how a phantom aircraft caused a human made tragedy.How do men like dis evn get to convince pple to bliv and evn worship dem?

5 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by caniva(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Though I suspected Ebola in this collapsed incident. Or what do you think. But looking at it in another sense, Aircraft and Witchcraft are synonymous.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Arosa: Ufo things! I will be back with pic of UFO hovering near the synagogue of Nations. grin grin grin for the sake of those that only believe pic evidence.
'We' await d pic.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: What an answer, that is the first time that i hear that an aircraft can destroy a building in this way.

sorry that is not possible that is what he want that his followers should believe.

It is not possible when you have a two storey building that you put on this building 3 or more storeys that is the problem but i could remember that, it must be last year when they same happen to an other church in Lagos that a building they want to put an other storey on it collaps.

3moses: u don kill English finish here o

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by livebullet(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2014
doctokwus: This is d same man dat claims to preach d gospel.No official sympathy to d dead and prayers to d wounded,but how a phantom aircraft caused a human made tragedy.How do men like dis evn get to convince pple to bliv and evn worship dem?
if u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by wiringdpt(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Okay
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by 4xit(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2014
I think wat he said about the movement of an aircraft before the collapse of the building is true, i live around the axis and many people ateast to d fact that they saw the aircraft. That aside what actually bothers me in his speech is d fact that their will be holding service there today sunday. I felt the right thing to be done is for govt to seal up the whole premises for sometime so as to allow a comprehensive investigation on the actual cause for the collapse of the building. May God repose the soul of the departed and recuperate fully the injured

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by 100Cents: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2014
I need to watch this CCTV footage.

let me know whether it has anything to do with the dreams of last night.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by firstolalekan(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2014
I certainly know what is going on...
CONSPIRACY

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2014
Really? Hmm...nairalanders, this is a very good thread for identifying the dimwits amongst us. I've already seen lots of dumb comments.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by donbenie(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2014
thorpido: Are you mocking the dead and injured or the pastor?
He's neither mocking the dead nor the injured,but rather those who rather than look the facts on the ground,prefer to spew off some cock n bull story,which frankly is an insult to our collective intelligence,you don't need a degree in civil engineering to suspect that extra stories on top of the building is the most likely cause of the collapse..not this tale by the moonlight..or does he being your pastor makes him immune from just criticism..

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by enomakos(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2014
i saw shekau in the aircraft

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Idrismusty97: Your other picture is the best. The building was blown down by a large angry wolf! www.nairaland.com/attachments/1701100_tatafo_jpeg46b60563106d77134d4f89de3aa1337e

Laff Wan Tear My Belle oooooo!!!!

OMG!!!

Nigerians are wonderful people. They are just so amusing in ways I cannot begin to imagine

I'm still trying to catch my breadth.

4 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sambiggzy: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Prophet temitope B. Joshua.... has attributed the collapse of his building to the hovering of a misterious aircraft around the building...... i swear to God this man thinks we are fools abi........ but some foolish christians will believe this just because TB joshua said it..... very soon people will forget that negligence led to the collapse of that building.... trying to convert a four story building to a six story building clearly forgetting that the foundation of that building was meant for four storie building..... i swear gan those people that died in that collapsed building were murdered..... in civilised and intelligent societies..... The Man Tb joshua will be tried for culpable homicide or manslaughter as a result of blantant negligence...... coming to give me one cock and bull story that an aircraft collapsed ur building with what.... an invincible bomb...... this man must think so low of nigerians to toil with our intelligence like that..... But some idiotic foolish minds will still believe it ...afterall the great TB joshua said it.... olodo rabata christians that we have.... i rest my case

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sambiggzy: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2014
livebullet: if u ask me, na who i go ask?
The matter wen we See so. E heavy for mouth

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by olaeffect(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Why are Nigerians so religious in the 21st century like they are in the dark age Europe? Why don't Nigerians learn about the real past that can be reached with a touch of button? Instead they chose to dwell on mythical and fictitious books that keeps them blind and reluctant to learn the truth that even the smallest creatures on earth like ants are fully aware of.

Bros, its not only Nigerians that are religious, don't try to fool yourself or others, and don't give us any bullish*t about the USA and developed countries that you don't reside in). We just read about the USA air force oath issue in regards to God.

If you watch EmanuelTv you will know that a larger number of synagogue members are foreigners. Saw a program yesterday on Assemblies of God Church in South Korea (ol boy). You will know that we are not religious at all in Nigeria.

Sit down there and allow the circular TV culture be deceiving you. If only you know how religion (Christianity, Islam, e.t.c) is gaining grounds in the so called nonreligious countries you go bow.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by BotherMleeper(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2014
Im curious as to why our news reporters insist jets "hover".

Please, mr journalist jets dont hover; helicopters do. Tje only fixed wing jets that do hover are the Harrier Jump jet and the F35 lightning 2.

The V22 Osprey hovers too but its neither a fixed wing no jet; its a turboprop which uses tilt rotor for vertical take off and landing.

The jets i mentioned earlier use Thrust Vectoring for tjeir VTOL capabilities.

tl;dr,conventional jets dont hover.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ochon: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2014
This excuse makes no sense to me. How can a Helicopter hovering a building cause it to collapse? This is preposterous!!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2014
Jet? Hovering over one building and then another? This man think say jet na helicopter?

Oh well.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Please did anyone else see this so-called plane?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2014
Idrismusty97: Your other picture is the best. The building was blown down by a large angry wolf! www.nairaland.com/attachments/1701100_tatafo_jpeg46b60563106d77134d4f89de3aa1337e

Loooool!! And I will huff and puff and blow your house in.. I guess the building was built with straw

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by mickyarams: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Yet my people will carry on believing all these fairy tales.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by olaeffect(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2014
sambiggzy: Prophet temitope B. Joshua.... has attributed the collapse of his building to the hovering of a misterious aircraft around the building...... i swear to God this man thinks we are fools abi........ but some foolish christians will believe this just because TB joshua said it..... very soon people will forget that negligence led to the collapse of that building.... trying to convert a four story building to a six story building clearly forgetting that the foundation of that building was meant for four storie building..... i swear gan those people that died in that collapsed building were murdered..... in civilised and intelligent societies..... The Man Tb joshua will be tried for culpable homicide or manslaughter as a result of blantant negligence...... coming to give me one cock and bull story that an aircraft collapsed ur building with what.... an invincible bomb...... this man must think so low of nigerians to toil with our intelligence like that..... But some idiotic foolish minds will still believe it ...afterall the great TB joshua said it.... olodo rabata christians that we have.... i rest my case

I will advice we all watch our words and don't jump to conclusion. Thank God I have access to EmmanuelTv on my decoder, I will watch and hear by myself before I make comment.
I don't believe our reporters and newspaper ooo. I read about an incident that happened in my area in the paper, their was 92% discrepancy with what actually took place. It either the reporter was high on something or someone gave him a false account and he wrote it like he was there.

let's just wait and see.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2014
And DHQ just announced a missing jet! A statement from army spokesman said the jet left with two pilots to target boko haram with bombs but haven't been seen from friday till now.And the time of the missing of the jet and the time of the collapsed building on same day suggests something.God help us
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Luvdmx(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2014
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by acqiusitions042(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2014
scribble: This guy recently said Obama and pope would be sick/die and now this.

I'm sorry but I dont put anything past the us govt
for the sake of the funds expended on your education, this would be taken as a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2014
But seriously
What's a cctv doing facing up

4 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2014
redsun: Why are Nigerians so religious in the 21st century like they are in the dark age Europe? Why don't Nigerians learn about the real past that can be reached with a touch of button? Instead they chose to dwell on mythical and fictitious books that keeps them blind and reluctant to learn the truth that even the smallest creatures on earth like ants are fully aware of.

Aside, what is the truth that you've learnt? Would like to hear. You can PM me so as not to disrupt the thread.

cheers
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nepp(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Oh well....

Strange aircraft responsible for my failure in mathematics. cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.