Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (55782 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ryabcool: i see you on some ps1 shît. This babe, you won't make me fall for you o! cheesy cheesy

I'm confused embarassed
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
hifaif:

Alright, sweetie, I better go get that done.

Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Just saw his CCTV video, there is more that meet the eye. The house went down strangely, after the aircraft flew above it 4 times. It should be investigated.

4 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sugaarbear(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
i just saw the footage......it so deppressing.......
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Thanks kiss

U must welcome, honey.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
biowal: Just saw his CCTV video, there is more that meet the eye. The house went down strangely, after the aircraft flew above it 4 times. It should be investigated.

where is this Video please let me know or it os that you are a member of his church
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by naijamustsweet: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
4xit: I think wat he said about the movement of an aircraft before the collapse of the building is true, i live around the axis and many people ateast to d fact that they saw the aircraft. That aside what actually bothers me in his speech is d fact that their will be holding service there today sunday. I felt the right thing to be done is for govt to seal up the whole premises for sometime so as to allow a comprehensive investigation on the actual cause for the collapse of the building. May God repose the soul of the departed and recuperate fully the injured

Indeed a passing aircraft can generate vibrations that can be felt on the ground.The point is if we are to accept aircraft vibration as the cause, then why was the building under re-construction singled out? Why were nearby buildings unaffected? Also was approval given by the LASG building regulators before the structural amendments?
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by otiigba1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
angry angry joshua is a con man, and he`s got some gullible nigerians rapped round his crooked fingers

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am actually watching the footage of the aircraft. It hovered around that building four times. It was very low. The fourth time after the strange aircraft passed. I saw d building collapse. There is a footage. You guys need to see it. Something is really fishy. Meanwhile u need to see the rubbles of the collapsed building. I don't no much about building materials all i know is that building is more standard than most Jakande houses.

Just my observations.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by akoaki(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
The world will be a better place without religion, all religions. This will not contradict the existence of God. Each person can start relating with God individually without these dubious, vicious and criminal religious institutions.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sugaarbear(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
sandijey: Am actually watching the footage of the aircraft. It hovered around that building four times. It was very low. The fourth time after the strange aircraft passed. I saw d building collapse. There is a footage. You guys need to see it. Something is really fishy. Meanwhile u need to see the rubbles of the collapsed building. I don't no much about building materials all i know is that building is more standard than most Jakande houses.

Just my observations.
you are right dear......i just watched too

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ocelot2006(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Really? Is this a joke? A plane brought down the apartment, and not the fact that the church STUPIDLY decided to convert a FOUR storey building to SIX storey without taking into consideration the load implications?

Sure......

4 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
biowal: Just saw his CCTV video, there is more that meet the eye. The house went down strangely, after the aircraft flew above it 4 times. It should be investigated.

Thank God I am not the only one that saw it. Everything looks to fishy. Chances are something might have been dropped on the building. Did u see how low the helicopter came to the building. It was so low. It looked like they were doing surveillance. Normally I never see a helicopter pass more than once. Never in my life have I seen an helicopter pass more than once in naija. Even during elections helicopter can just pass once. Maybe others have seen helicopter pass them twice. But four times within a space of 30 mins. Flying very low on a particular building. Its just too fishy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ocelot2006(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
andyanders: God is in control and will surely allow this to pass away.I feel the pain of the families of the bereaved and pray that God help them to heal the wound.

For the Prophet of God, this is the trying period and He who sent you will see you through.Remain focused as we know that nothing that is happening now that will change the love you have and shown to the less privileged.

The world is behind you and we keep praying for you.This will pass you by,

Your "prophet" just lied to you, and you believe all that crap about the jet?! Chei.......Some people's brains are going extinct.....
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by fyneboi79(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
heavenmade: T.B. Joshua links building collapse that killed 17 to strange aircraft
Micheal Abimboye - 2 hours agoHEADLINE

The Founder and General Overseer of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Joshua, has linked the collapse of an uncompleted Guest House owned by his church to a “strange aircraft” which he said hovered around the building before its collapse.
Mr. Joshua said the plane hovered around the collapsed building for over 30 minutes.
The clergyman spoke just as emergency officials told this newspaper that 17 people died in the incident while 123 others were evacuated alive and rushed to hospital.
Briefing journalists, including a PREMIUM TIMES reporter, on the incident on Saturday, the pastor played a CCTV footage of a flying aircraft to back his claim.
In the footage, a plane was seen flying over the collapsed guest house at four different times on Friday morning — 11: 30 a.m, 11: 43 a.m, 11:45 a.m and 11: 54 a.m.
The ‎building collapsed at 12:44 p.m Friday afternoon.
PREMIUM TIMES was unable to authenticate the footage, and it remains unclear whether there is indeed a relationship between the flying aircraft and the collapse of the building.
But in his speech, Mr. Joshua insisted the aircraft, which flew past almost an hour before the incident, was responsible for the collapse of the building.
The pastor said he was the target of the attack.

“Immediately I left the prayer room (which is a 10-minute drive form the church) for the church, I got a call that a jet was hovering over the prayer room but as I finished bathing and moved to the prayer room, I got another call that the jet has moved to the church and that was it,” Mr. Joshua said.
“Members cannot be the target, the easier way to stop this church is to get the head and from my explanation, you know the truth,” he added.
Mr. Joshua called on security agents to study the CCTV footage as they investigate the incident.
He promised to speak further on the incident during service on Sunday.
“Service will hold tomorrow and I will state my position tomorrow in service, you can watch it live on Emmanuel TV,” he said.
He also apologised ‎to the press following the hostile treatment of journalists by members of his church.
“We are very sorry on their behalf,” he said. “Our members are not hostile. The Bible is our standard. Even the Bible today, without the press, it cannot be accessible to many. Our members have respect for the press. When we fight the press, we are fighting Emmanuel TV. They value you people.”

Meanwhile, rescue operations at the site of the collapsed hotel is still going on.
Authorities of the National Emergency Management Association, NEMA, said 17 people died in the incident while 123 others were rescued alive.
Speaking on the attitude of church members, NEMA spokesperson, Ibrahim Farinloye, said, “They are not too hostile neither are they receptive. We handled the equipment while they handled crowd control.”
‎As at 5:50 p.m. when our reporter left the scene, ambulances were still rushing rescued victims to the nearby Igando General Hospital.
The church members however remained hostile to journalists despite the apology by Mr. Joshua
.https://m.premiumtimesng.com/headlines/168088-t-b-joshua-links-building-collapse-that-killed-17-to-strange-aircraft-says-he-was-target-of-attack.html
Nonsense talk undecided d aircraft in question is a C 130 hercules which I suspected was undergoing flight tests. Rubbish talk
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Just saw the footage,seriously that building went down like grenades where planted in its foundations. There's more to this than meet the eye. With my lil experience with buildings i do not think airplane vibrations would bring down a building in such way,unless some sort of substance or device was dropped on the roof as the plane flew past. The vid is kinda disturbing tho
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by franconian: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
olaeffect:

I will advice we all watch our words and don't jump to conclusion. Thank God I have access to EmmanuelTv on my decoder, I will watch and hear by myself before I make comment.
I don't believe our reporters and newspaper ooo. I read about an incident that happened in my area in the paper, their was 92% discrepancy with what actually took place. It either the reporter was high on something or someone gave him a false account and he wrote it like he was there.

let's just wait and see.

That reminds of a festival that took place in my villa sometime ago. The festival lead to a crisis but no one died.

I was like OMG when I read on vanguard that 10 people died n many more were injured.

Media can lie sotee person fit think say na devil compose the report.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by somtooval: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
3moses: u don kill English finish here o
cant jst stop laughn
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by fyneboi79(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
sandijey:

Thank God I am not the only one that saw it. Everything looks to fishy. Chances are something might have been dropped on the building. Did u see how low the helicopter came to the building. It was so low. It looked like they were doing surveillance. Normally I never see a helicopter pass more than once. Never in my life have I seen an helicopter pass more than once in naija. Even during elections helicopter can just pass once. Maybe others have seen helicopter pass them twice. But four times within a space of 30 mins. Flying very low on a particular building. Its just too fishy.
For ur information it was one of d newly aquired C130 hercules military aircrafts and not a helicopter.Before ur gullible self starts talking trash!!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by fyneboi79(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
sandijey:

For ur information it was one of d newly aquired C130 hercules military aircrafts and not a helicopter.Before ur gullible self starts talking trash!! Mumu followers.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by thorpido(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
donbenie: He's neither mocking the dead nor the injured,but rather those who rather than look the facts on the ground,prefer to spew off some cock n bull story,which frankly is an insult to our collective intelligence,you don't need a degree in civil engineering to suspect that extra stories on top of the building is the most likely cause of the collapse..not this tale by the moonlight..or does he being your pastor makes him immune from just criticism..
He's not my pastor.I don't attend his church.I'm just concerned about people who are dead and injured and not mockery as the focus.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Gaidenk: Just saw the footage,seriously that building went down like grenades where planted in its foundations. There's more to this than meet the eye. With my lil experience with buildings i do not think airplane vibrations would bring down a building in such way,unless some sort of substance or device was dropped on the roof as the plane flew past. The vid is kinda disturbing tho

When you build a building like that you need steel, and when you didnot use much steel the cement cannot bear the upper storeys, so this could be the ppoblem, what i see from some photos because it looks if the buttress didnot have much steel in it.

The plane was there 1 hour before that happen so that is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Hiffy!! I'm alright thanks darling! And yourself? Same to you. I'm expecting the vegetarian jellof rice oo tongue

Pls can I get a link to ur profile pic.. Having problems downloading it.. Its just too funny
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
fyneboi79: For ur information it was one of d newly aquired C130 hercules military aircrafts and not a helicopter.Before ur gullible self starts talking trash!! Mumu followers.

Did u have to insult before u pass ur comment. I am really not in the mood to start exchanging words wiv u. Just stay in your lane. So if u know the helicopter name since its ur father that built it. You should also have reasons why it was hovering around the building four times. You seem to have answers for everything. I am not gullible. It is what I saw and I no there is nothing like co- incidence. If u don't believe it's your business but don't call me or anybody who thinks otherwise gullible.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by sugaarbear(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
sandijey:

it shocking cus i was among the engineers who worked in that building....thats build has been sooo solid right from the foundation level

2 Likes

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544:

When you build a building like that you need steel, and when you didnot use much steel the cement cannot bear the upper storeys, so this could be the ppoblem, what i see from some photos because it looks if the buttress didnot have much steel in it.

The plane was there 1 hour before that happen so that is not possible.

Still my dear,if u see that footage ud really get what I'm saying. Plus I'm not sure at this time any building of that size wouldn't at least enough metal to cause some sorta break,that building just went down.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
sugaarbear: it shocking cus i was among the engineers who worked in that building....thats build has been sooo solid right from the foundation level

That's what I was told too. That the foundation of the building is very strong. When I passed the street the last time I saw the building. It looked very solid. So what happened. Anyway we can only speculate. Tb Joshua himself said it was a terrorist attack. All I no is let God be true and let others be liars.

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by agriboom: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Army talk say Air Force jet missing
T. B. Joshua talk say aircraft come before collapse

I just de think to myself ni o

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by awodiyat: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thank God say i go sch smal. Walahi them don get ds boy finaly
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
sugaarbear: it shocking cus i was among the engineers who worked in that building....thats build has been sooo solid right from the foundation level

In your profile you write that you are in south africa are you one of his members in south africa.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by iamord(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2014

What ever made the building crumble is from below so if there is any place that should be investigated will be from below.. The foundations and its structures.. You don't just bring out your own theory and expect even wise ,deep thinking individuals and people in the line of business to be like “oh .. That's true” and fold arms.. Not everyone on earth think stupidly. The building did not fall from the sky so we are not looking up for solutions

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nora544: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
sandijey:

That's what I was told too. That the foundation of the building is very strong. When I passed the street the last time I saw the building. It looked very solid. So what happened. Anyway we can only speculate. Tb Joshua himself said it was a terrorist attack. All I no is let God be true and let others be liars.

It could look very strong but when you dinot put much steel in the buttress it will collabs, and when you look at the photos it could be very possible that they didnot use much steel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Is This A Man Or A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.