Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93925 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoppard: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
writejhn27:

Is a big shame to them. They are scammers mostly with their lbs calculation. Will never ever advice anyone to use them

I have just got off the phone from shoptomydoor and I can tell you I am not impressed with the omo Ixxx sense they think they are using on customers. I have sent them an email to say that I will no longer be shipping with them and would like to arrange collection of my goods. There was no response. I waited 2 hours and called them up. Speaking to a customer service agent he first said to click on 'return an item' and then someone in the background said no to him, that I was to send an email with details of the pick up and then they would respond with an invoice charging me to pick up my goods! As far as I am concerned these guys are running sharp practices to make money.

First of all you send trickster emails promising people $25 ships all and 70% discount on express shipping. Only for me to find out goods have to be from your selected websites, this information was somehow omitted from the several emails you sent. After sending you all my goods and seeing that my bill was over $700. I sent several emails asking you to consolidate the packages to reduce the cost, this has gone on for several days and not one response to my request.

Now that I have found a cost effective shipper to collect the goods from you, you have the audacity to tell me there is a charge to pick up my goods.

1. You have wasted my precious time and caused days of delays since it takes you 24hours to respond to emails.

2. I have had to make several international calls to Houston to speak to your customer service staff that don't speak sentences anyone can understand except for themselves and the staff of shoptomydoor. I didn't know there was such a thing as trickery speech until I started calling your offices.

3. My goods are now delayed because of your tactics to make as much money as possible instead of being open and straightforward.

4. I am having to pay for the transportation of goods from your office to the new shipper and have lost days due to your incompetence.

Kindly explain why I should be paying to collect my goods when really you should be paying me!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello Shoppard.

As regard your issues here:

1. To arrange the collection of your goods, let's have your unit/order number and this will be worked on. There are charges incured when you request for a return. The cost however, will depend on where you want your items returned as well as a storage charge. This is clearly stated in our policy which we believe you have read.
It states that: "Should you decide that you will prefer to pick up your items from your warehouse so as to use alternative shipping options, we will be compensated for the cost of receiving and storing your items and this is billed at $0.1/pound per day, counted from the very day the items arrived the warehouse"

2. The Newsletter on the $25 Air Shipping Promo:
There was no point we sent you an email without redirecting you to see deatils of the promo.
As it is with every promo, there are terms and conditions which guides you to enjoy such exclusive discounts, flat rates or special offers.
You can see details on http://www.shoptomydoor.com/blackfriday.html. Again, it was spelt out on the page "Selected Stores for Air Promo".
We also advise a cheaper means via ocean shipping.

We advise that you read through our terms and conditions as we are open and transparent, to provide stress free shipping experience to Africans. Finally, we are in partnership with DHL which makes our customers enjoy delivery within 3 days, this is an option a lot have already taken to as it saves them 70% when compared to the normal shipping cost from DHL.

shoppard:

I have just got off the phone from shoptomydoor and I can tell you I am not impressed with the omo Ixxx sense they think they are using on customers. I have sent them an email to say that I will no longer be shipping with them and would like to arrange collection of my goods. There was no response. I waited 2 hours and called them up. Speaking to a customer service agent he first said to click on 'return an item' and then someone in the background said no to him, that I was to send an email with details of the pick up and then they would respond with an invoice charging me to pick up my goods! As far as I am concerned these guys are running sharp practices to make money.

First of all you send trickster emails promising people $25 ships all and 70% discount on express shipping. Only for me to find out goods have to be from your selected websites, this information was somehow omitted from the several emails you sent. After sending you all my goods and seeing that my bill was over $700. I sent several emails asking you to consolidate the packages to reduce the cost, this has gone on for several days and not one response to my request.

Now that I have found a cost effective shipper to collect the goods from you, you have the audacity to tell me there is a charge to pick up my goods.

1. You have wasted my precious time and caused days of delays since it takes you 24hours to respond to emails.

2. I have had to make several international calls to Houston to speak to your customer service staff that don't speak sentences anyone can understand except for themselves and the staff of shoptomydoor. I didn't know there was such a thing as trickery speech until I started calling your offices.

3. My goods are now delayed because of your tactics to make as much money as possible instead of being open and straightforward.

4. I am having to pay for the transportation of goods from your office to the new shipper and have lost days due to your incompetence.

Kindly explain why I should be paying to collect my goods when really you should be paying me!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoppard: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Why has it taken you upwards of close to 5 days to remove shoes from boxes and consolidate the packages? There is a charge of $5.99 for this. However, it has been 5 days and your warehouse has still not been able to complete the task. Is it because reducing the packaging will reduce the weight and final cost of shipping? These goods should have been here in Lagos by now if not for your trickery! angry

With regards to saving 70% off 3 day DHL shipping, this is the same service all air freighters use from US to Nigeria, and most charge $4 per lb and the goods arrive in 3 days, so why are you promoting this as if it is an additional special offer? It is not even exclusive to you. As for saving 70% you are one of the most expensive air freighters to Lagos and you charge a premium. My goods are working out at close to $13 per lb which is ridiculous. Excess luggage with Delta airlines is cheaper. You are also uncooperative and you do not work with the customers, you work against them by trying to increase your charges for every little thing.

Your promotion is misleading and you have caused my goods to stay in your warehouse for an additional 5 days when I could have collected them as soon as I contacted you regarding the excessive billing.

If you had consolidated the goods 5 days ago like I requested and it was still too high, my long time shipper would have collected them but you do not respond to emails or phone calls in time and you do not follow instructions.

These are all tactics that cause delays and increase costs to the customer. Sharp practices no doubt to make as much money as possible. I guess you don't have many returning customers which is why you spend so much on advertising trying to capture new victims.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Kolren: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Hi,

So i just discovered that people seem to be receiving response here faster than the message option on the website. I ordered things from three stores(Zara, Macy's and Amazon). I found out that one of the packages from amazon was not weighed properly. I paid for it to be re-weighed and its been two days and I have received no response on this.

I tried chatting, calling your office and even sent a mail to ask about splitting my order to allow my Macy's and Zara order go through the $25 promo but no response.

Can you please sort out this reweighing issue so that my shipping cost can be corrected and my order can leave your warehouse this weekend? I really don't know why we can't get things right the first time . I paid for my last order to be recounted even though my money was finally refunded.

Regards,
Unit NG3665

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by alt3r3g0: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
shoppard:
So I made the mistake of ordering to ShopToMyDoor following several promotional emails offering $25 ships all to Nigeria. 70% discount on 3 day shipping. Well my orders had already shipped before I logged into shoptomydoor.com only to find out that the offer does not apply to all websites and there is nothing offering 70% discount. Since I am shopping for my business I need to keep the cost of shipping as low as possible not to affect my prices but it seems you guys are set up to charge the highest rates possible and your funny email and telephone responses have been set up to trick your customers into spending as much money as possible on extra services.
I have asked shoptomydoor to remove my goods from boxes and package them into one where possible, seeing that there is no need to have 9 different boxes, but this appears to be a challenge as I keep getting emails back saying 'Kindly note that all your packages has been updated correctly into your warehouse' however, there are still 9 packages which haven't been put together according to the warehouse page.
The promotional emails you have used to catch customers has really worked, but there is no way I am spending $700 shipping goods that normally costs me $250 with Corporate Messenger.
Kindly advise because it seems customers get a better response when they post their problems to Nairaland.

Would like to know more about the bolded peeps. Do they also handle clearing?

@ Topic: STMD has all it takes to succeed if they are honest. They seems to be lacking on the side of integrity. When i first brought up a complaint that i have been overcharged for a shipment, the first rep that i spoke to told me that i was even undercharged shocked shocked, when i asked how much i was now owing them, she now said that she has waived the charges for me (Seems they believe people are gullible). It was when i now presented facts that they took the case seriously.

I would advise anyone using them to be very vigilant as to actual weight and dimension weight...Just have your own scale and tape ready...even at that there is no guarantee that they wont say your scale is faulty angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
We would like to look into this. Provide us with your order/unit number.

Thank you.

alt3r3g0:

@ Topic: STMD has all it takes to succeed if they are honest. They seems to be lacking on the side of integrity. When i first brought up a complaint that i have been overcharged for a shipment, the first rep that i spoke to told me that i was even undercharged shocked shocked, when i asked how much i was now owing them, she now said that she has waived the charges for me (Seems they believe people are gullible). It was when i now presented facts that they took the case seriously.

I would advise anyone using them to be very vigilant as to actual weight and dimension weight...Just have your own scale and tape ready...even at that there is no guarantee that they wont say your scale is faulty angry

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoppard: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
alt3r3g0:

I've been using Corporate Messenger for years. They are very straight forward, reliable and honest. The last time I shipped 300 shoes, they removed all the boxes for me to reduce the weight. No issues whatsoever. They guy told me there would be a charge since they would be losing money by reducing my weight and we agreed on a price. Simple and straightforward, no stories, no beating about the bush. He took a picture at no extra charge.

www.corporatemessengers.com

I only got sucked into shoptomydoor because of the $25 promo. I should know better.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lordkay10(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
@shoptomydoor
The Ocean shipping promo you advertised is not showing in the list of available shipping methods even for items that I ordered from selected stores eligible for the promo and weighing more than 5 lb. I sincerely hope this is not one way of enticing customers to ship more to make more money from them, I'd be very much disappointed if this is the case. I sincerely hope this isn't the case, I need some explanations, thank you.

Unit NG41825

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoppard: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
shoptomydoor:
We would like to look into this. Provide us with your order/unit number.

Thank you.

They've called and apologised and tried to resolve all issues. I take it you are very busy over the Christmas period but not responding on time and not being clear until the customer gets angry really isn't the best way to manage your brand. Thank you for calling to resolve the issues. Better luck to me next time.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lordkay10(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
shoppard:

I've been using Corporate Messenger for years. They are very straight forward, reliable and honest. The last time I shipped 300 shoes, they removed all the boxes for me to reduce the weight. No issues whatsoever. They guy told me there would be a charge since they would be losing money by reducing my weight and we agreed on a price. Simple and straightforward, no stories, no beating about the bush. He took a picture at no extra charge.

I only got sucked into shoptomydoor because of the $25 promo. I should know better.

Please how do I route my items to their office in the US?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoppard: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2015
lordkay10:

Please how do I route my items to their office in the US?

Call their Lagos office or email:

Email: info@oregunfreight.com
Tel: +234 1 6310300, 01 7949198, 01 7615879
Mobile: +2348110000915, +2349099998709

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by jayfierce(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Jayfierce,

Can we have your detail (order/Unit number) to enable us lookinto this? Thank you

You can see the feedback from customers so it's not a "thing" with me alone. You could just improve on the grey areas to avoid having to solve the same issues over and over again.

Not everyone takes to social media to voice out complaints.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by alt3r3g0: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2015
shoppard:

Thanks!...will definitely check them out
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Hello Jayfierce.

We will definitely work on all observations to serve you better. We appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.

jayfierce:

You can see the feedback from customers so it's not a "thing" with me alone. You could just improve on the grey areas to avoid having to solve the same issues over and over again.

Not everyone takes to social media to voice out complaints.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by dunwun: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thanks @ shoppard for sharing information on corporate messengers.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lecky001(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Top of the hour to you over there

To say that I am not utterly disappointed in the way you have been handling my shipments would be an understatement.

I have been trying to get across to your compare to have one thing fixed or the other right from the beginning of this month.Since 4th I have been asking that errors on my shipments be corrected so that I could check it took almost 48 hours for this to be done after several calls and mails.Eventually I was anle to pay gor the shipment on the 6th and my order was immediately confirmed with my account being debited since on the 7th.

It still amaze me that going by the email that you sent to my goods are yet to be shipped.I so much believe that in a westernized country that you are domiciled,time they say is money.

I need answer to what is causing the unecessary delay and I want updates on this.

I had accomodated the 2 to 5 days shipping into my planning before paying my money and there has not been any delay from my end but yours.

I still insist that my goods gets to its destination by 10th.I also want to believe that you guys are professional enough to look into this because this is really stressing me up.I need my goods there as a matter of urgency and I dont want it to get missing in transit.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lecky001(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Top of the hour to you over there

To say that I am not utterly disappointed in the way you have been handling my shipments would be an understatement.

I have been trying to get across to your compare to have one thing fixed or the other right from the beginning of this month.Since 4th I have been asking that errors on my shipments be corrected so that I could check it took almost 48 hours for this to be done after several calls and mails.Eventually I was anle to pay gor the shipment on the 6th and my order was immediately confirmed with my account being debited since on the 7th.

It still amaze me that going by the email that you sent to my goods are yet to be shipped.I so much believe that in a westernized country that you are domiciled,time they say is money.

I need answer to what is causing the unecessary delay and I want updates on this.

I had accomodated the 2 to 5 days shipping into my planning before paying my money and there has not been any delay from my end but yours.

I still insist that my goods gets to its destination by 10th.I also want to believe that you guys are professional enough to look into this because this is really stressing me up.I need my goods there as a matter of urgency and I dont want it to get missing in transit.
Akinmolayan oluyemi

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by franklinosugo: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
1. An order with Order # 206-5075680-6750740 delivered to my shoptomydoor (Shoptomydoor - Fast Trac Services (G6, QD), Commercial Center, Norfolk Street - UNIT NG44681, Liverpool Central, - L1 0BG) on the 9th of December 2015 is still not updated on my warehouse.

2. I thought that if I invited someone to shoptomydoor for every time the person ships his consignment I get bonus points. This happened only the first time the person shipped. Can I get clarification on this.

Kindly respond to the to question.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by udumosam23(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
And I've been ignoring their mails to give them a trial. Killing myself with over hyped charges from myus.

OK, I'm coming on board soon.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoppard: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2015
dunwun:
Thanks @ shoppard for sharing information on corporate messengers.

You are welcome. Good luck with your shipment.

Just to update you all my goods are with the other shipper already, they picked up today and it has already loaded. Weight 91lbs for the same goods that shoptomydoor weighed at 138lbs. I didn't even give them any instructions, can you imagine.

I'm officially disgusted at shoptomydoor.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by jayfierce(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2015
udumosam23:
And I've been ignoring their mails to give them a trial. Killing myself with over hyped charges from myus.

OK, I'm coming on board soon.

Yup. myus.com are proper pocket drainers but probably somewhat faster than shoptomydoor. Shoptomydoor is way cheaper. If you are coming on board then you need to read comments from shippers. I gave some tips earlier on. Enjoy.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lordkay10(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
shoppard:

You are welcome. Good luck with your shipment.

Just to update you all my goods are with the other shipper already, they picked up today and it has already loaded. Weight 91lbs for the same goods that shoptomydoor weighed at 138lbs. I didn't even give them any instructions, can you imagine.

I'm officially disgusted at shoptomydoor.
I sent them a mail but they didn't respond, I just want to know what address I am to use if I want them to handle my shipping, do they assign warehouse unit numbers like shoptomydoor? I really need answers because shoptomydoor is killing me with their outrageous measurements, will be glad if you can shed more light on their procedure, thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Wilife: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2015
The world is truly a global village. I see they have issues. These clowns sent my children's Swing of 32 pounds by air after several emails to the contrary. I specifically requested the shipment should be made via Sea.

Paid for split of my items....they never came back to me on the status....after several emails warning of extra storage charges if I do not pay...made a payment since the customer rep online could not come back with any serious response after 2 hours.....this was around 2AM Nigerian Time shocked

Suspected my payment was high due to the swing set up to go by air and sent an email afterwards that the swing should be sea shipped. The clowns came back to me days later that 'for subsequent shipments, please allow such requests to to be worked on before making payment for your shipment'

Getting through to them is almost an impossibility...the last guy that spoke to me was even lying to me claiming I didn't send any email that the swing should be sent via sea.

I am so irritated by their service. I'm so done with them. Will never attempt to use them again. Never

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by silverplum: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yeah!! They scammed me too. They are not what they claim to be. SMH

writejhn27:

Is a big shame to them. They are scammers mostly with their lbs calculation. Will never ever advice anyone to use them

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by gorkyng: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mine has been terrible

I bought some items from Amazon which were delivered and received by shoptomydoor. It's past 72hours and no notification yet via email or sms.
I have escalated and they said it will be resolved.

I hope this is not hoax.

Their Nigeria contact centre doesn't work neither does their online chat. I was only able toget thru to American call center after series of trails.

Please I need to
Know where my items are

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by paule: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Dear Paule,

As discussed, kindly know that Delivery 1 , 2 and 4 of your order 78046 has been returned back to the sellers .The shoes with tracking number 1ZE224339014169010 has been delivered to the seller while the other shoe with tracking number 1Z3AE0289092492325 is currently in transit to the seller . You can also track to confirm this.

Thank you.

Thanks very much, I can confirm the issue has been resolved. I wonder why i have to cry & shout online before you intervene. I am very grateful sha. Thanks once again
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by yeddy99: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Hello Gorkyng,

We apolgise for the delay in our update recently, this was as a result of the increase in sales this Black Friday, although all hands were on deck with more staff hired for this purpose, deliveries have been quite overwhelming. However, we can assure you that this is not our usual time frame for updates and notifications as it is normally done within 24 - 48 business hours.
We appreciate your business and would like to look resolve this. Please provide us with your inovice of purchase as well as the tracking details of your items via contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.

gorkyng:
Mine has been terrible

I bought some items from Amazon which were delivered and received by shoptomydoor. It's past 72hours and no notification yet via email or sms.
I have escalated and they said it will be resolved.

I hope this is not hoax.

Their Nigeria contact centre doesn't work neither does their online chat. I was only able toget thru to American call center after series of trails.

Please I need to
Know where my items are
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello Frankln Osuguo,

We have gone through your account and we see that there has been an update since December 10, 2015.
Kindly log in to your account to see that. However, if that is not the order you are expecting, please send an email with your prove of delivery to contact@shoptomydoor.com and it will be looked into.

franklinosugo:
1. An order with Order # 206-5075680-6750740 delivered to my shoptomydoor (Shoptomydoor - Fast Trac Services (G6, QD), Commercial Center, Norfolk Street - UNIT NG44681, Liverpool Central, - L1 0BG) on the 9th of December 2015 is still not updated on my warehouse.

2. I thought that if I invited someone to shoptomydoor for every time the person ships his consignment I get bonus points. This happened only the first time the person shipped. Can I get clarification on this.

Kindly respond to the to question.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lordkay10(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
I made payment for items in Shipment #87197 to be split for heavy items to come by Ocean and the lighter ones by air since Sunday 13th December, 2015. I made this request early enough so I can beat the maximum storage date of 16th December, 2015. As at the time of typing this, nothing has been done as regards the request barely 24 Hours to tomorrow's deadline, and all items under this shipment have disappeared from the warehouse.
Well, just to let you know I'm not going to pay a dime for demurrage or any other charge for that matter since you didn't make my items available for payment which is no fault of mine. Any attempt to make me pay any additional fee would be met with stiff resistance and will definitely move the issue beyond nairaland as I'd engage you on twitter. I hope you do the needful.
Unit NG41825

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by naivasha: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello henryskywalker2003,

Well said. I also have been using Shoptomydoor for several years - since 2010; and it pains me to see what took off as a really good service degenerate to this. Just like you, I've previously given Nduka some feedback and advice on where to improve and what could be better. But I did not expect that while improving some areas, other aspects would suffer. I couldn't agree more with all you said in your post. Took the words right out of my mouth. Let's hope STMD get their act together very soon and rise to the top where I believe they should be. Cheers.

henryskywalker2003:
Dear Nduka,

I've been reading some recent comments here and indeed, it saddens me. A lot of issues are being raised here that needs to address. Most of them are issues that I have personally called to your attention in the past, urging you to fix it before it escalates. It seems my advice wasn't taken because those issues now seem to be a daily occurrence.

I am not one that wants to see your downfall, rather I for one want you to rise up higher. Why? Because, it favours me if you improve and rise higher tomorrow. It means I can easily shop abroad and enjoy the same goods and services some people who are privileged to travel abroad enjoy without leaving the country.

I think it is time you sit down and take a critical look at your business today and compare it with how it was some years back when I first started using your service. Granted, you have made some improvements in your services, but at the same time, some areas that were working perfectly are now broken. I think it will be wise to ask if those improvements are actually worth it? The last time I wrote you on these issues, I got the feeling that you don't really recognize them as an issue. I may be having the wrong assumptions and I actually do hope that I am indeed wrong on this.

I believe the major issue users are having here are the measurements and how you do your billing. Just like someone pointed out, your automatic system doesn't take cognizance of the fact that it should bill the customer based on the measurement of the box being used to ship the consolidated items (whether they are in their original boxes or stripped). That is what goes into the ship/plane and that is what occupies space therein. Also, you should note that the dimensions of the box being used to ship isn't always a sum of the dimensions of all the items it contains. So, your software automatically calculating the dimensions of the box based on the sum of the dimensions of the individual items and subsequent billing thereof is something that will always result in much higher billing than normal. I use my last issue as a case in point where I had some series of inaccurate measurements and subsequent billings.

Also, it seems like your staff no longer constitutes of the same caliber and mettle as it used to be. A company is only as good as its employees representing it. The staff you have today leaves a lot to be desired. And by staff, I mean both Nigerian and US offices. There are a lot of things they have been doing that highlight the fact that they are either incompetent or that you encourage them to do such acts. I appeal to you that you also take a closer look to your staff. Train and retrain them because they are the face of your company.

I hope that this year will be the end of all these negative reports coming from your company with the New Year launching a new you.

Warm regards.

Henry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello Navisha,

We appreciate your interest in our services. We appreciate constructive contributions from genuine customers, please send your feedbacks and contributions to contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Thank you.

naivasha:
Hello henryskywalker2003,

Well said. I also have been using Shoptomydoor for several years - since 2010; and it pains me to see what took off as a really good service degenerate to this. Just like you, I've previously given Nduka some feedback and advice on where to improve and what could be better. But I did not expect that while improving some areas, other aspects would suffer. I couldn't agree more with all you said in your post. Took the words right out of my mouth. Let's hope STMD get their act together very soon and rise to the top where I believe they should be. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.