Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93906 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by yeddy99: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
i cannot checkout and pay for shipping.the site keeps turning up this error message.
pls correct it asap.
unit 59811
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello Edward.

We got your request on Facebook and we have worked on it, so you can go ahead to pay and ship.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your business.
For help always call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

yeddy99:
i cannot checkout and pay for shipping.the site keeps turning up this error message.
pls correct it asap.
unit 59811
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Khin: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Do you Guys have an office in Ghana and what's the cheapest way to ship an Item from the USA to Ghana?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by elex3177: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
HI STMD,

I SENT SEVERAL EMAILS FOR 3 DAYS NOW AND NOBODY REPLIED!!!

I CALLED 0700 800 8000 SEVERAL TIMES AND I GOT ONLY ANSWERING MACHINE. I LEFT MESSAGE SEVERAL TIMES AND NOBODY CALLED BACK !!!!

THERE'S NO OPTION TO PAY AND SHIP ON MY WAREHOUSE AND TODAY IS CUT OFF AND STMD DOESN'T CARE!!!

I'M PISSED.

NG48310

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lukkie(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Shoptomydoor

This is the first time i'll be using your service and unfortunately, i'm not happy so far.

I ordered a total of 31 different items but i only see 27 in my warehouse. Last item was delivered on Dec 14 and my Maximum Storage Date is 12-23-2015 09:38. I want to ship some by sea so i sent an email on Dec 16 containing a list of all items and the preferred mode of shipment for each, but I've not seen any action from your end.

I even went as far as choosing the shipping option for the 27 i could see in the warehouse, paid $5.99 for the splitting and got a receipt from you the following day.

I sent a reminder yesterday and Lizzy replied me today that i should provide proof of payment. Does it mean that you don't have a copy of a payment receipt you have already sent to me? If what she's asking for is the shipping receipt, i can't provide that because i have not paid and that's because the warehouse hasn't shown me what i'm supposed to pay. I replied her mail with the $5.99 receipt but i don't know if it'll take another 2 days before they action it.

Please look into this.

Shipment:#88177
UNIT NG58523

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Oniovolee: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
the comments are way too
damning, customers are left disappointed. I just signed up and placed an order to their Houston address before coming here to read comments. I hope I don't end up regretting signing up?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
shoppard:

I've been using Corporate Messenger for years. They are very straight forward, reliable and honest. The last time I shipped 300 shoes, they removed all the boxes for me to reduce the weight. No issues whatsoever. They guy told me there would be a charge since they would be losing money by reducing my weight and we agreed on a price. Simple and straightforward, no stories, no beating about the bush. He took a picture at no extra charge.

www.corporatemessengers.com

I only got sucked into shoptomydoor because of the $25 promo. I should know better.

Hi Shoppard,

You mentioned you now have a new shipper for your goods. Is it still corporate messengers or another firm entirely?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
shoppard:

You are welcome. Good luck with your shipment.

Just to update you all my goods are with the other shipper already, they picked up today and it has already loaded. Weight 91lbs for the same goods that shoptomydoor weighed at 138lbs. I didn't even give them any instructions, can you imagine.

I'm officially disgusted at shoptomydoor.

Do you mean corporate messengers or another shipping firm? Kindly reply as soon as you can cos I need to switch to a different firm soonest.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
When a company calls you and asks you to remove a negative review you posted, instead of working with you to overcome the issues that lead to the review in the first place. Then, you know that the company has really fallen low.

STMD. You've really disappointed me with this.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello Lukkie,

Thank you for contacting us on this. We have looked into your queries. All we need from you is your proof of delivery which is the invoice of purchase for the items you had sent to our warehouse, also we need your tracking details given to you by the store to confirm that your purchases actually got to our warehouse. Once we see that it has been received by our warehouse team, your warehouse will be updated.

This is a common case we see often, and it basically happens if you do not label your package properly, especially with your unique assigned unit number which differentiates you from other customers who might have similar names, you items if received will be stored in a secured location until they own can be identified through the proof of delivery (Invoice of Purchase and tracking details).

We will like you to understand that this process is meant to protect our customers and ensure that your items are shipped and delivered to the right owner. We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor.

lukkie:
Shoptomydoor

This is the first time i'll be using your service and unfortunately, i'm not happy so far.

I ordered a total of 31 different items but i only see 27 in my warehouse. Last item was delivered on Dec 14 and my Maximum Storage Date is 12-23-2015 09:38. I want to ship some by sea so i sent an email on Dec 16 containing a list of all items and the preferred mode of shipment for each, but I've not seen any action from your end.

I even went as far as choosing the shipping option for the 27 i could see in the warehouse, paid $5.99 for the splitting and got a receipt from you the following day.

I sent a reminder yesterday and Lizzy replied me today that i should provide proof of payment. Does it mean that you don't have a copy of a payment receipt you have already sent to me? If what she's asking for is the shipping receipt, i can't provide that because i have not paid and that's because the warehouse hasn't shown me what i'm supposed to pay. I replied her mail with the $5.99 receipt but i don't know if it'll take another 2 days before they action it.

Please look into this.

Shipment:#88177
UNIT NG58523

Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Oniovolee: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Too many damning comments on shoptomydoor's services rendered, this is frightening, scary, bloodcuddling! I just placed an order and sent it to their Houston warehouse, and it's my first experience, hope I don't get to regret this like many others here? embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello Oniovolee,

We appreciate your interest in our shopping and shipping services.
Just like every other business customers are quick to share stories when they are grieved more than they are happy, despite that a lot of our customers who have seen these stories on Nairaland have tried us and attested that they find us viable compared to things they read here, as well as cheaper when compared to major carriers who provide quality services like our.
We can assure you that you will have a better experience has we have put a lot in place to serve our customers better. We work in partnership with big and trusted financial institutions like Visa, MasterCard and over 10 Nigeria banks who trust us to serve their customers across Nigeria and other African countries. See link: http://www.shoptomydoor.com/they-trust-us.html

To see comment from our regular customers please click here: http://www.shoptomydoor.com/testimonials.php.
To enjoy our current promos, go to: http://www.shoptomydoor.com/free.html
We look forward to doing business with you.

Oniovolee:
Too many damning comments on shoptomydoor's services rendered, this is frightening, scary, bloodcuddling! I just placed an order and sent it to their Houston warehouse, and it's my first experience, hope I don't get to regret this like many others here? embarassed
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lizzyorji: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
My STMD unit - .NG60127.
Just as Lukkie here am experiencing similar issue i paid for split packaging since last week and i got no response. I sent mail no response, I called customer care and only got d answering machine and i was charged. If there is a procedure to follow after splitting shipment, they should have notified us before hand through messages. And not leave us without a choice. Now my free storage period has expired. And am stuck, am a first time customer and am discouraged.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lizzyorji: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
I meant i paid for split shipping.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lukkie(m): 3:56am On Dec 22, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Lukkie,

Thank you for contacting us on this. We have looked into your queries. All we need from you is your proof of delivery which is the invoice of purchase for the items you had sent to our warehouse, also we need your tracking details given to you by the store to confirm that your purchases actually got to our warehouse. Once we see that it has been received by our warehouse team, your warehouse will be updated.

This is a common case we see often, and it basically happens if you do not label your package properly, especially with your unique assigned unit number which differentiates you from other customers who might have similar names, you items if received will be stored in a secured location until they own can be identified through the proof of delivery (Invoice of Purchase and tracking details).

We will like you to understand that this process is meant to protect our customers and ensure that your items are shipped and delivered to the right owner. We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor.

Thank you. I finally got on the phone with someone on Monday morning who told me the same thing you said above. And I sent the invoice as well as the Tracking No of the 4 items that I've not seen. I won't say they're missing because i see other items which were supposedly in the same packaging and were delivered together by FedEx.

However, the lady on the phone said it'd be treated on Monday morning US time but it's going to 24hrs now and I've not seen any changes in the warehouse. I sincerely hope these things are shipped this week. Some of the items are Christmas gifts but unfortunately, due to no fault of mine, it's now late. The last item was delivered to your warehouse on Dec 12! I also hope you're not planning to charge extra for the warehouse because I was ready to pay from Day 1, but you did not bill me as at when due.

UPDATE: I received a mail this morning (sent by another member of your staff) implying for the second time that I've not paid the $5.99 "splitting" fee, even though I replied with a copy of your receipt the first time I was accused so. Again, I replied the mail this morning with a screenshot of YOUR payment confirmation.

I just like to remind you guys that this is the first time i'm using your service and you know what they say about first impressions.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by jayfierce(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Oniovolee,

Just like every other business customers are quick to share stories when they are grieved more than they are happy, despite that a lot of our customers who have seen these stories on Nairaland have tried us and attested that they find us viable compared to things they read here, as well as cheaper when compared to major carriers who provide quality services like our.
We can assure you that you will have a better experience has we have put a lot in place to serve our customers better. We work in partnership with big and trusted financial institutions like Visa, MasterCard and over 10 Nigeria banks who trust us to serve their customers across Nigeria and other African countries. See link: http://www.shoptomydoor.com/they-trust-us.html

To see comment from our regular customers please click here: http://www.shoptomydoor.com/testimonials.php.

Please who wrote this? Please do not imply that those who come here to write are not regular customers. Every business has a plus(Positive) and a Delta(Negative). If your negative is properly managed it won't come out to social media on such a large scale.

I've had challenges while shipping with STMD but overall it has been worth it. I encourage all to give STMD a try.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by uwemjack(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Oniovolee,

Are you kidding me?
Your customer service is poor and you should be querried for typing that those who complain here are not regular customers, so who are your regular customers?
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lukkie(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oniovolee:

Well, you might be lucky. And i hope you are, because i don't pray you go through the kind of nightmare i'm going through in their hands. Even the person who recommended them to me is shocked.

Some of their customer service reps would talk to you like they're doing you a favour. They would promise you heaven but several days later, you'd find out that nothing is done.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by nesti: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2015
i received different item from different stores but when i log on my ware house i discovered that each of the items have this under it

Standard Shipping 6 - 12 Business Days $14.68
Express Shipping (DHL) 2 - 4 Business Days $48.00

the both of the items has that under it, does it mean i will have to pay separately for the items ?

UNIT: 65704

Shipment:#91930
and
Shipment:#91993
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello Lukkie,

Season's Greetings!
As we already explained you, the issues yiu had are minor and were caused simply because your package was wrongly labelled. Such issues are sorted out once customers provide the requested proof of delivery (i.e the invoice of purchase for the items sent to our warehouse, tracking details given by the store to confirm that purchases actually got to our warehouse) and once we see that it has been received by our warehouse team, your warehouse will be updated.

In future please ensure that your Unit Number is not ommitted or used wrongly, as that unique number enables us identify every package and its owner. This process is meant to protect our customers and ensure that your items are shipped and delivered to the right owner, as several people could have similar names and purchases, but easily identified by their unique unit number.

Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor, be sure that we will continue to seek ways to improve and serve you better.

lukkie:

Well, you might be lucky. And i hope you are, because i don't pray you go through the kind of nightmare i'm going through in their hands. Even the person who recommended them to me is shocked.

Some of their customer service reps would talk to you like they're doing you a favour. They would promise you heaven but several days later, you'd find out that nothing is done.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by pipclick: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Shoptomydoor started well for me but currently they are to be watched out for...initially they charge ($3.99/lbs + extra $cool to get a package shipped to Lagos Nigeria, but it seemed they now charge $50/lbs...Isnt that crazy!!! I currently have an item delivered to my warehouse and it weighs 0.8lbs (weighs as 4 sticks of pencils or pens-small item really) and I was charged $53 to ship that,i basically got the item on ebay for 3.9$,the item is a rubber pair to replace the worn-out rubbers in a ps4 controller-very little,almost has no weight,yet am charged $53 to ship such a tiny item(tiny as a toe nail)..I consulted their support department via emails and via facebook page but they kept sending me irrelevant automatic msg replies..like an answering machine kinda stuff..Nobody simply want to look into the matter..I kept shouting and then am snubbed and ignored...So please watch out, STMD will probably overcharge you this festive season..maybe you will get to pay $300 to ship in a wristwatch via normal air-shipping...maybe more! watchout!am tired of their scams..scam with measurements and scam with shipping costs.

BEWARE!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by medleybee(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Delivery 29:
Order shipping payment made on Dec-16-2015 09:25
Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the Dec-19-2015
In transit to Nigeria Dec-21-2015 06:10
Your shipment is available for pick up at our Lagos Office Dec-23-2015 12:00

UNIT NG39682
Order #81344

Shoptomydoor, simply the BEST and FASTEST for now.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by nesti: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2015
the amount of an item in my warehouse is not correct, i have uploaded the invoice but i am yet to see the changes,

Unit :NG65704

i need the changes to be updated as i want to ship

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by lukkie(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Lukkie,

Season's Greetings!
As we already explained you, the issues yiu had are minor and were caused simply because your package was wrongly labelled. Such issues are sorted out once customers provide the requested proof of delivery (i.e the invoice of purchase for the items sent to our warehouse, tracking details given by the store to confirm that purchases actually got to our warehouse) and once we see that it has been received by our warehouse team, your warehouse will be updated.

In future please ensure that your Unit Number is not ommitted or used wrongly, as that unique number enables us identify every package and its owner. This process is meant to protect our customers and ensure that your items are shipped and delivered to the right owner, as several people could have similar names and purchases, but easily identified by their unique unit number.

Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor, be sure that we will continue to seek ways to improve and serve you better.

Thank you for your response. However, you guys always like to blame the customer. I did not make any mistake in my unit number because it is permanently saved in my address on Amazon and i only shop on Amazon. It's not like i'm typing the address each time i order something. The problem i had might have been a simple one, but if i hadn't made any noise, nothing would probably have happened.

I would understand if you are under a lot of pressure as a result of the year-end shopping, but my gripe is that nobody replies one's email for days, and when you do, you reply like there is no history of my transactions in the system. I had to send a screenshot of a payment receipt twice before it was eventually acknowledged. They kept telling me i hadn't paid.

Some of your staff probably also need constant customer service trainings. They need to be reminded that without the customer they won't have this job. I know that some customers may be stupid, but you can't just assume that all customers are. Obviously, i can't teach you your job, but when designing your business processes, please always remember to put yourself in the customer's shoes and pay attention to the things that can make your clients nervous along the life cycle of the transaction.

I would reserve my verdict until i finally lay my hands on my shipments.

Thank you and happy holidays.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by alt3r3g0: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Oniovolee,

You guys are not being honest with this. In normal organisations where this is actually used for improvement, reviews are not tempered with. But here, negative reviews are hidden and only positive ones are displayed.

Anyone that wants to use the link should click last page...you will see the true comments and not the cosmetic ones.

To make this testimonials genuine...dont tamper with it...allow it to be transparent as we see on amazon and other sites where a prospective client can select "newest reviews first".

The only positive thing i can say about STMD is that they can be held accountable.

So far, i have been refunded twice...and from the look of things, a third one is on the way (Customer rep ingnored my explanation with mail attachment, so i paid so the item can meet the shipping deadline while i pursue the refund later).

But really, l dont need refunds, just seamless service without issues.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
jayfierce:

Please who wrote this? Please do not imply that those who come here to write are not regular customers. Every business has a plus(Positive) and a Delta(Negative). If your negative is properly managed it won't come out to social media on such a large scale.

I've had challenges while shipping with STMD but overall it has been worth it. I encourage all to give STMD a try.

Bro... You don't have to be surprised at that. If they can call me and ask me to withdraw my negative comments here without even bothering to work towards solving the issues I raised, I won't be surprised that they will turn around and call us various names indirectly and directly.

A good company that sees it's customers as king doesn't need to beg for positive reviews. Simply address the concerns raised in the negative reviews and see how quickly those same reviews get edited to become positives. But I see STMD has chosen to tow the path of insinuating that the reviews were from non-customers to out-rightly insulting them.

Keep it up STMD

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello Alt3r3g0,

Compliments of the season! Contrary to your opinions here. We do not delete reviews as our aim is to listen to all our customers say to ensure we are able to satisfy their need. Therfore, we look into all good and bad reviews in order to help us meet your needs. Some of the changes we have made so far that are enjoyed by a large percentage of our customers were made from reviews made here and on other social media platforms as well as through our email, which more customers rather use to get to us directly.
Also, as a user of Nairaland, it is not possible to hide or delete negative reviews by customers. We will definitely look into ways to ensure your transactions are seamless without having to refund soon.

Can we have your unit/order number as well as the ticket number which your email was ignored, we will like to look into this.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.

alt3r3g0:

You guys are not being honest with this. In normal organisations where this is actually used for improvement, reviews are not tempered with. But here, negative reviews are hidden and only positive ones are displayed.

Anyone that wants to use the link should click last page...you will see the true comments and not the cosmetic ones.

To make this testimonials genuine...dont tamper with it...allow it to be transparent as we see on amazon and other sites where a prospective client can select "newest reviews first".

The only positive thing i can say about STMD is that they can be held accountable.

So far, i have been refunded twice...and from the look of things, a third one is on the way (Customer rep ingnored my explanation with mail attachment, so i paid so the item can meet the shipping deadline while i pursue the refund later).

But really, l dont need refunds, just seamless service without issues.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello Pipclick,

Let's have your order/unit number to look into this please.

Thank you.

pipclick:
Shoptomydoor started well for me but currently they are to be watched out for...initially they charge ($3.99/lbs + extra $cool to get a package shipped to Lagos Nigeria, but it seemed they now charge $50/lbs...Isnt that crazy!!! I currently have an item delivered to my warehouse and it weighs 0.8lbs (weighs as 4 sticks of pencils or pens-small item really) and I was charged $53 to ship that,i basically got the item on ebay for 3.9$,the item is a rubber pair to replace the worn-out rubbers in a ps4 controller-very little,almost has no weight,yet am charged $53 to ship such a tiny item(tiny as a toe nail)..I consulted their support department via emails and via facebook page but they kept sending me irrelevant automatic msg replies..like an answering machine kinda stuff..Nobody simply want to look into the matter..I kept shouting and then am snubbed and ignored...So please watch out, STMD will probably overcharge you this festive season..maybe you will get to pay $300 to ship in a wristwatch via normal air-shipping...maybe more! watchout!am tired of their scams..scam with measurements and scam with shipping costs.

BEWARE!!! angry
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello Medleybee,

WOW! We appreciate your review.
Good to see customers appreciate our effort to serve your shopping and shipping needs.
Thank you for choosing us.
Please let's have your unit/order number.

medleybee:
Delivery 29:

Order shipping payment made on Dec-16-2015 09:25
Booked to depart USA on next cargo flight on the Dec-19-2015
In transit to Nigeria Dec-21-2015 06:10
Your shipment is available for pick up at our Lagos Office Dec-23-2015 12:00

Shoptomydoor, simply the BEST and FASTEST.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by nesti: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
i ordered 3 items from 2 stores and they were shipped to my warehouse and now i'm trying to pay and ship, does it mean that the 3 items from the different stores can not be combine to one shipment, do i have to pay for the 2 items which comes from one store and the 3rd item from the order store separately before it could be shipped, this is my first time of using shop to my door and i hope i do not regret this

Unit: NG65704

Shipment:#91930

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by pinkydee13: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hello Shoptomydoor

I had items delivered to my warehouse on the 23rd of December . I selected the sea promo shipping and paid for it. The items remained in my warehouse. I was then told by one of your staff to clear cart and checkout again which I did 2 days after and both payments were debited and the shipment still remained in the warehouse. I sent several emails with no response till today ,I'm guessing it's due to the holidays. However the email I got today shocked me. That an invoice has been raised for me and I should clock on the make payments. As of my previous e,ails were not even read at all.
I'm expecting that one of the duplicate payments be reversed and refused and my warehouse updated but it's still same way. If this cannot be done I should be notified and all my payments refunded.

Kindly do something about this fast.
Mrs.E. (I would appecite if my nairaland id is used to address me) thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Hello Pinkydee,

We have looked into your account and we see that your refund process is already on, also an email with details was sent to you yesterday, December 29, 2015. For reference please see ticket 1197142. Please note that refunds take 2-3 business days.
Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.

pinkydee13:
Hello Shoptomydoor

I had items delivered to my warehouse on the 23rd of December . I selected the sea promo shipping and paid for it. The items remained in my warehouse. I was then told by one of your staff to clear cart and checkout again which I did 2 days after and both payments were debited and the shipment still remained in the warehouse. I sent several emails with no response till today ,I'm guessing it's due to the holidays. However the email I got today shocked me. That an invoice has been raised for me and I should clock on the make payments. As of my previous e,ails were not even read at all.
I'm expecting that one of the duplicate payments be reversed and refused and my warehouse updated but it's still same way. If this cannot be done I should be notified and all my payments refunded.

Kindly do something about this fast.
Mrs.E. (I would appecite if my nairaland id is used to address me) thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.