Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,452 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:31 AM

Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? (2486 Views)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chimerase2: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Choi for real like I be LION kai I can lie
E get de day way I lie way mak devil cry grin
Dos days in skul during ma finals I told ma supervisor sometin dat made her change her mind abt me grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one: Nairaland even shades my true personality.. I'm a very sarcastic person in real life.. But here I try to dampen it. It still sips out from time to time in some threads sha grin.. But I don't allow it get overboard.

Most of my posts are long.... And in real life, if I'm comfortable with you and find you very engaging... That's how I would be talking ooooooo.... Till midnight..and you would be enjoying it too.. Because I have a very nice voice grin.

Infact if I make myself to be on Nairaland who I truly am off my key pads.. Ahhh... I for don marry all the hot girls for here grin

hi im jeffrey jamez....i think i like you...no homo
grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by nickz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
lol...its all the same
except i'm not a talkative,i do not smile that often in real life and i don't talk with any random girl
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
sameer1212: i tink ayam more nicer n humble in real life dan on intanet because i ws born to respect everytin around me.
RIP education

2 Likes

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: RIP education
sorry
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ama badt guy beyond nairaland ooooo, the real me beyond nairaland badt wella ni oooo
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by valmunich(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: Chemystery, atmmachine, laurelP, valmunich and Andyblaze and our oga patapata for here Seun... Make una come talk ooooooo
I actually don't know who I am on nl
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

hi im jeffrey jamez....i think i like you...no homo
grin

Hahaha

Hi I'm 1one..do you have money?.

#nogoldDigger#
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
sameer1212: sorry
ok, we are cool now, I forgive you.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: ok, we are cool now, I forgive you.
forgive me? ayam asking u to come again abt rip education u typed.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one:

Hahaha

Hi I'm 1one..do you have money?.

#nogoldDigger#

is water wet? grin grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Same me.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
sameer1212: forgive me? ayam asking u to come again abt rip education u typed.
like you really murdered education.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

is water wet? grin grin

Is the sun yellow tongue tongue
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one:

Is the sun yellow tongue tongue

your point is? undecided
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: like you really murdered education.
stil i dont get u

1 Like

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

your point is? undecided

Is water wet
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
sameer1212: stil i dont get u
Rest In Peace (RIP) education. What's your highest qualification (no offence).
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinazaekperem2: RIP education

grin grin

Guy chill abeg no allow rozzay come chop you raw oo
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Same character but only that I talk more here while in physical world I talk so little !!!
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one:

Is water wet

do you have money
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by LaurelP(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: Chemystery, atmmachine, laurelP, valmunich and Andyblaze and our oga patapata for here Seun... Make una come talk ooooooo

I've tried on different occasions to change myself but I just couldn't
I started with insulting some very annoying characters here
But then I realised dat I can't change ppl
So I reversed back to my real self, and am happy being myself

1 Like

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

do you have money

Do you pee standing or sitting
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one:

egbon this thing you are joking with will land you 21 yrs in jail

1 Like

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one:

hanging undecided
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon this thing you are joking with will land you 21 yrs in jail

grin grin

Were you the one that added 7years extra?
The statutory jail term is 14years grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

hanging undecided

Now I understand lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
1one:

grin grin

Were you the one that added 7years extra?
The statutory jail term is 14years grin
I stand to be corrected...thanks.. Buh no let guys come bash u here oooo grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by kalu01(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2014
yes I'm very reserve and doesn't talk too much.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Rest In Peace (RIP) education. What's your highest qualification (no offence).
i now no were u r heading to, ok because i rote nicer n humble didnt u grab wat i meanluk, ayam nt in an english class n i own no body apology wat so eva. so if u dnt like wat i rote jst kip moving.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by 1one: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: I stand to be corrected...thanks.. Buh no let guys come bash u here oooo grin

Won o'n to be.. Won o'n ti po togrin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 14, 2014
Hahahaha!... So me grin grin
I'm actually quite reserved and quick to end a conversation with anyone i do not know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Girl Can Be High On The Marriage Market / Has Any Women Died For Love ? / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.