Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? (2488 Views)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chemystery: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much I don show. Chai! But I show when the soup don deh cold o. Ihn be like you know di kain topic I deh like. Well sha, me cool like ice-block for real life but a bloody noisemaker on Nairaland. Things I can voice out in real life, I do it here. I hate arguments and replying to useless talks but I find myself a lover of argument here. One thing that remains same both real life and on NL is that I don't do woman wrappering. In fact I don't take nonsense from ladies I treat the male folks and female folks equally. Thank you *drops mic*
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2014
rozzay:
Yep baby dats y we r perfect for each oda cos u nd I r opposite wen my crase start, u r dere to calm me down. Love u loadz nd dis is were I say gnyte to all nlanders. Na me dey lead worship tmoro for church. Till tmoro noon remain blessed
Hm! You leading worship, with all your wahalla? anyway it's possible, like king Saul, when the worship start the evil spirit will depart. Infact say make u dey lead worship all the time even on nairaland abeg.
Hahaha! Na joke oo dont get angry abeg.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2014
I am whom i am. Except during my early days here
When i have not given my life to christ.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 14, 2014
I would hope and pray that both online and offline personalities match! Nothing better than an authentic personality. Besides, why change....it's too much of a hassle switching up! Best option is to be you anyday...anytime.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2014
snadguy007: Internet........giving voice to the voiceless since ___________
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2014
sameer1212: i now no were u r heading to, ok because i rote nicer n humble didnt u grab wat i meanluk, ayam nt in an english class n i own no body apology wat so eva. so if u dnt like wat i rote jst kip moving.
haba bros, na vex be this? Well, its also none of my business if you commit grammatical suicide grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: haba bros, na vex be this? Well, its also none of my business if you commit grammatical suicide grin
that's wat we are talkin about and you are already displaying ur character. y acting lik a kid broda ?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: that's wat we are talkin about and you are already displaying ur character. y acting lik a kid broda ?
One thing I have been able to understand with the little online experience I have is that "kids are quick to calling a fellow forumite a kid". I put it to you that you aren't upto 30yrs, its very glaring.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: One thing I have been able to understand with the little online experience I have is that "kids are quick to calling a fellow forumite a kid". I put it to you that you aren't upto 30yrs, its very glaring .
can you see what u posted ? What has 30 got to do with wat we are talkin abt ? The manner at which you attacked this dude was synonymous to being childish.. Why on earth would you quote someone writing RIP in Education by the reason of his slight grammatical whatever ? *is that not a display of being chidish ?*
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: can you see what u posted ? What has 30 got to do with wat we are talkin abt ? What you said to this dude was synonymous to being childish.. Why on earth would you quote someone writing RIP in Education by the reason of his slight grammatical whatever ? *is that not a display of being chidish ?*
bros, I specifically told you that my attitude here is different from my real attitude, I'm here to just keep company and have fun. Go upgrade your infantile brain, try to get the drift and stop stalking me.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: bros, I specifically told you that my attitude here is different from my real attitude, I'm here to just keep company and have fun. Go upgrade your infantile brain, try to get the drift and stop stalking me.
ur attitude here is different from ur real attitude FINE !!!, but at least it shouldnt be in a display of immaturity and foolishness

1 Like

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: ur attitude here is different from ur real attitude FINE !!!, but at least it shouldnt be in a display of immaturity and foolishness
baby, go lick sh1t and stop stalking on me. if you like concentrate all your obsession on me, I won't hesitate to flaw your cretinous self. cheesy
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by snadguy007(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2014
rokiatu: 1410
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by MizMyColi(f): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2014
^^^ You see? You See?
I really looked forward to dropping a comment about my OP (Offline Personality).
Now you two have killed the enthusiasm.

Derailers SMH
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chidekings(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi: ^^^ You see? You See?
I really looked forward to dropping a comment about my OP (Offline Personality).

Derailers SMH

any sane human has already decoded what ur offline personality is,so no need to tell us.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: haba bros, na vex be this? Well, its also none of my business if you commit grammatical suicide grin
lol.. not dat i vex ne n i dont want to be corrected no. bt to me, is nt alwys neccesary to put more concentrtion on d grammatical n spelln stuffs because majority of peeps here r adults wich can grab tins eda way one put it. n for ur questn abt my highest qualification?i didnt wanted to tel yah bfore because d way u sound fust bt i tink am gona tel yah now.MS.C in geophysics university of leeds uk.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2014
sameer1212: lol.. not dat i vex ne n i dont want to be corrected no. bt to me, is nt alwys neccesary to put more concentrtion on d grammatical n spelln stuffs because majority of peeps here r adults wich can grab tins eda way one put it. n for ur questn abt my highest qualification?i didnt wanted to tel yah bfore because d way u sound fust bt i tink am gona tel yah now.MS.C in geophysics university of leeds uk.
I don't jst know why those silly niggas place so much emphasis on one's grammatical whatever... Most times, I get to see my mistakes when someone draws my attention to it... I make a. few mistake when typing not because I am grammatically handicapped but due to typing speed, impatience, anxiety and so on... Don't jst know why these silly dudes derive pleasure in making fun of this shit
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2014

Derailers SMH
oya drop it lemme know
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: that's wat we are talkin about and you are already displaying ur character. y acting lik a kid broda ?
seriosly i ws suprise d way d guy sounds fust because i taut he ws tryn to say somtin gud wich make me more eaga to no wat he is drivn at. unfotunately he ws afta my gramatical expression wich i ws tryn to sound more a naijerian bt he mss judge me tinkn dat i cant compos a simple sentens.bt somtims such is life uno,u jst dnt let wat peeps say or tink abt yah bring u down to dere level. tnks doh n pls stop d fight wit d guy n lest kip peace. happy sunday.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by MizMyColi(f): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2014
chidekings:

any sane human has already decoded what ur offline personality is,so no need to tell us.

LoL
Reverse psychology ey?
cheesy
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2014
sameer1212: seriosly i ws suprise d way d guy sounds fust because i taut he ws tryn to say somtin gud wich make me more eaga to no wat he is drivn at. unfotunately he ws afta my gramatical expression wich i ws tryn to sound more a naijerian bt he mss judge me tinkn dat i cant compos a simple sentens.bt somtims such is life uno,u jst dnt let wat peeps say or tink abt yah bring u down to dere level. tnks doh n pls stop d fight wit d guy n lest kip peace. happy sunday.
alryt broda.. You are welcome
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2014
sameer1212: lol.. not dat i vex ne n i dont want to be corrected no. bt to me, is nt alwys neccesary to put more concentrtion on d grammatical n spelln stuffs because majority of peeps here r adults wich can grab tins eda way one put it. n for ur questn abt my highest qualification?i didnt wanted to tel yah bfore because d way u sound fust bt i tink am gona tel yah now.MS.C in geophysics university of leeds uk.
lol, boss, na just fun we dey catch. Aint taking it personal.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: I don't jst know why those silly niggas place so much emphasis on one's grammatical whatever... Most times, I get to see my mistakes when someone draws my attention to it... I make a. few mistake when typing not because I am grammatically handicapped but due to typing speed, impatience, anxiety and so on... Don't jst know why these silly dudes derive pleasure in making fun of this shit
yh u r rite uno, wel, u jst dnt bring ursef down to dere level. tnks sha.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lol, boss, na just fun we dey catch. Aint taking it personal.
i am nt taking it personal too bro,dats y i ansad u. no hard feelings wat so eva. happy sunday
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2014
Yea...i think I'm nice in reality too...
-i laugh a lot
-I have learnt to forgive, so if I have an encounter with anyone on NL, it's very possible that i forget the issue the moment I say 'let it slide'...if the person still carry am for mind ...he/she is on a long thing.

Above all, I know better than vehemently exchanging words online...
truth be told, this ain't a case if pride, some people that stay in their houses and type shii with their phones on NL...if it were to be face-face, they can't say those things.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yea...i think I'm nice in reality too...
-i laugh a lot
-I have learnt to forgive, so if I have an encounter with anyone on NL, it's very possible that i forget the issue the moment I say 'let it slide'...if the person still carry am for mind ...he/she is on a long thing.

truth be told, this ain't a case if pride, some people that stay in their houses and type shii with their phones on NL...if it were to be face-face, they can't say those things.

I'm making a guess now,
You talk too much in real Life.
The answer is either a Yes or No, but you ended up typing ... grin
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chidekings(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
Reverse psychology ey?
cheesy

u got some brains up there.....u just figured it out.

1 Like

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yea...i think I'm nice in reality too...
-i laugh a lot

you have a very nice and friendly personality. You crack jokes and tell stories too.
That's why I follow you grin.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2014
very very diff.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by marieolae(f): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Well u can say I'm nicer on NL than real life. Real life I can be very mean, and I say wat I like regardless of how the person feels. I'm picky when it comes to friends, I guess its due to the bad experiences I've had in the past. I don't take rubbish from nebody in the real world, but on NL I'm a very nice person. But over all I see myself as a happy and cool person on and offline
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2014

Derailers SMH
MizMyCoil, you are yet to saying something ooooo.. Still waiting
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: I don't jst know why those silly niggas place so much emphasis on one's grammatical whatever... Most times, I get to see my mistakes when someone draws my attention to it... I make a. few mistake when typing not because I am grammatically handicapped but due to typing speed, impatience, anxiety and so on... Don't jst know why these silly dudes derive pleasure in making fun of this shit
heddiot, you don't talk to me anyhow, I didn't quote you, I wonder why u are taking paracetamol for the guy's headache. You this spineless slug, dimwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Off Husband's joystick For Being Too Randy (graphic Photos) / Guyz Pls Help Decode This / Couple Having Sex On Moving Motorbike

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.