Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? (2485 Views)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2014
sameer1212: i am nt taking it personal too bro,dats y i ansad u. no hard feelings wat so eva. happy sunday
same to you bro.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2014
Lol @ trollman
yes i do...that's if I like the person though...hahahaha. I think that's why my people love me, my family were always saying I don't allow them have rest with my talk cry...
...but you need to see them crying the day I married, even my dad wasn't left out...the man eye redddd. My elder bro didn't eat for days....hahahaha. You see? Now them dey beg me to come visit them grin

@vessi : thanks . I tell so much stories that an online hommie keeps asking me if i have experienced all...lol.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: heddiot, you don't talk to me anyhow, I didn't quote you, I wonder why u are taking paracetamol for the guy's headache. You this spineless slug, dimwit.
you sound like a tout and someone who has lost his right sense of reasoning... You are claiming you can talk abi ?This thing you are doin is nothing but exhibition of foolishness and immaturity at its zenith.. I jst can't imagine myself exchanging insultive words with a nincompoop lik you... I have got time for berra things and no shiit.. This is sunday..
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by chinazaekperem2: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: you sound like a tout and someone who has lost his right sense of reasoning... You are claiming you can talk abi ?This thing you are doin is nothing but exhibition of foolishness and immaturity at its zenith.. I jst can't imagine myself exchanging insultive words with an nincompoop lik you... I have got time for berra things and I've got time for no shiit.. This is sunday..
pervert get lost, stvpid tout who started raining the insults. Me and the guy I quoted are good, yet you decided to confiscating the matter as if he gave you the normal "agbero" N20 tax. Get your touting self out my mentions ok. Do I care about an inane scum who's trying to be sensible, yet remains as futile as ever. Onye ala.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2014
chinazaekperem2: pervert get lost, stvpid tout who started raining the insults. Me and the guy I quoted are good, yet you decided to confiscating the matter as if he gave you the normal "agbero" N20 tax. Get your touting self out my mentions ok. Do I care about an inane scum who's trying to be sensible, yet remains as futile as ever. Onye ala.
if truly you are the one in ur profile pix, how come you look so mature and still behave like my kid broda in Nursery 2 ?.. I'm jst too matured for all this exchange of words... *I spear you jawe*
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
valmunich:
I actually don't know who I am on nl
hey buddy what's up now? Hapi sunday
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by valmunich(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: hey buddy what's up now? Hapi sunday
I'm good, you? Hope you had a nice day?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by marieolae(f): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
valmunich:
heyyy smiley
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
valmunich:
yeah I bless God for 2day... You seem to be mute today
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: heyyy smiley
wats up young lady ? Hapi sunday
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by valmunich(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: yeah I bless God for 2day... You seem to be mute today
Yea... I've not been online since today
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by valmunich(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: heyyy smiley
Mary, how are you?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by marieolae(f): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
tosyne2much: wats up young lady ? Hapi sunday
I'm fyn oo..just lying on my bed reading all these comments..infact NL is becoming something else oh!!!!
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by marieolae(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
valmunich:
Mary, how are you?
I'm coolioo jus boreddd n u?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by valmunich(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: I'm coolioo jus boreddd n u?
I noticed wink I'm fine though
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by marieolae(f): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
valmunich:
I noticed wink I'm fine though
you noticed wah?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by valmunich(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
marieolae: you noticed wah?
I noticed you were bored
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yup, this is so not the real me at allllllll
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by gsalvatore: 12:11am On Sep 17, 2014
BrownKnight: Yup, this is so not the real me at allllllll
so whats the real you like? Offline.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
gsalvatore: so whats the real you like? Offline.
Extremely Introverted, kinda shy, cunning, but here i can say whatever i feel like senseless or nah cos no one knows me.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by gsalvatore: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
BrownKnight:
Extremely Introverted, kinda shy, cunning, but here i can say whatever i feel like senseless or nah cos no one knows me.
why do i get the feeling you need to be discovered/rediscovered...just like a diamond in the dirt.

Someone needs to bring out the NL you outta NL. Dont you agree? Yes?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
gsalvatore: why do i get the feeling you need to be discovered/rediscovered...just like a diamond in the dirt.

Someone needs to bring out the NL you outta NL. Dont you agree? Yes?
Cos i'm kinda withdrawn? I've tried to change though its not just working. Bring me out of NL, hmmmm.
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by gsalvatore: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
BrownKnight:
Cos i'm kinda withdrawn? I've tried to change though its not just working. Bring me out of NL, hmmmm.
more like bringing the NL personality to real life- be freer in both off and on line.

Next time dont try to change. Just Change.

How was your day dear?
Re: Do You Act Differently On Nairaland Than You Do In Real Life? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2014
gsalvatore: more like bringing the NL personality to real life- be freer in both off and on line.

Next time dont try to change. Just Change.

How was your day dear?
hmmm my friends will wonder what happened to me cheesy, okay i will. Thanks.
My day went well and yours? Hope you have a cool day today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? / Pls Help! / Mastering The Art Of Intimate Spanking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.