Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. (3579 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. You must talk o. I have a candidate for you.

Is he from Sambisa or Konduga?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
RedBenson:

Get married and stop playing around. Mum needs grandchildren.
Who told you she doesn't have grandchildren?
Grandchildren mustnt come from me
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
BurntToast: Priest or bride? cheesy

Are you rich?
I mean filthy, stinking rich cheesy

I am no Dangote nor Bill Gate but i've all a woman who seeks happiness will find in a man. Ready?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Who told you she doesn't have grandchildren?
Greandchildren mustnt come from me

Grandchildren that came out of ur vijajay is what i am talking about.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
I musnt be married before I give her children...
Still wanna enjoy my freedom @redbenson
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lol d Wgown u bought for don jump nah...? Anyway, go b like mini gown style grin

Dat one no be wahala naw. We go give tailor make e adjust am.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
I love your signature...

Yeah, thanks.

It's from a character in one KDrama like that.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle: I musnt be married before I give her children...
Still wanna enjoy my freedom @redbenson

Freedom brings destruction at the end but restriction of freedom gives a dignified life. Pls give mum some grandchildren. She wants to carry them on her laps and play with them.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Harmonyemerald: Grabs my pop-corn as I sit down to watch this movie on-fold
hehehehehehe...

Emerald darling, abeg shift...make we siddown together....shey the pop-corn will be enough for the both of us...

You know, as a married woman with 5 kids...I suppose they observe ni....

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by chukkystar(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: em a young unmarry females of under age of 25. i want rich single young males only wit pig jeep that will take me to dubia. angry angry
na dis kind English U wan use get Rich man No Dubai for U my Dear!!!

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by ethicalUser(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Temigracie no let ur Oga catch u for this thread oo..
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
ethicalUser: @Temigracie no let ur Oga catch u for this thread oo..

hehehehehehe...

My Soja-man wont talk now....SInce am only observing
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by ethicalUser(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: em a young unmarry females of under age of 25. i want rich single young males only wit pig jeep that will take me to dubia. angry angry
If e hard u speak pidgin all join..
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
RedBenson: All of una wey dey find husband and wife, una no see this thread? Grab the opportunity now o. Idowuogbo and co, come marry now o. Op, u sef, why u no upload ur own pic? Abi u no dey find wife?
yeah, u ar correct....
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by dannyfillz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
All the girls are taken
That's why am still single undecided
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Is he from Sambisa or Konduga?
Lol cheesy

You ladies are too choosy. What's wrong with a Sambisa dude? tongue
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tymax:
Lol cheesy

You ladies are too choosy. What's wrong with a Sambisa dude? tongue

cheesy cheesy

You guys are too forward.

Who said anything's wrong with an S or K dude?

Get me one from there already! cheesy cheesy
tongue

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
RedBenson:

I am no Dangote nor Bill Gate but i've all a woman who seeks happiness will find in a man. Ready?
Can you please explain the bolded part ? grin
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by ethicalUser(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehe...

My Soja-man wont talk now....SInce am only observing

Hmmm. But sometin tells me u r still single..Am interested
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2014

u are on ur own !
most men in their right senses want ladies that wld be with them in good and bad times .

unfortunately for we men, we've got the opposit in nigeria
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by deywarley(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dear missing rib, where have you been all my life? Anyways better late than never I'm here now so holla!
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
BurntToast:
Can you please explain the bolded part ? grin

The bolded part means that i've all it takes to make a woman feel happy marritally, financially, bedmatically and so on. Understand?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
RedBenson:

The bolded part means that i've all it takes to make a woman feel happy marritally, financially, bedmatically and so on. Understand?
Wow
Since you have it all and you're the very definition of a 'perfect guy', why are you unmarried?
Them girls think you're too good to be true? grin
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by marieolae(f): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ahhh beg who want to marry me
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
One of the most post have been expecting here abeg babes wanna take you hm
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by dmcdad: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
urhoboman: Lmao# the OP is funny.
OP, edit your write up please.
Some part doesn't make sense.
"Come and take me"
#lol#
Ehn! For gay marriage?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
dmcdad:
Ehn! For gay marriage?
oh shut up plz. I only quot what he post.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by dmcdad: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
urhoboman: oh shut up plz. I only quot what he post.
Haba! For that joke? You no try at all...

This is just lame.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 15, 2014
BurntToast:
Wow
Since you have it all and you're the very definition of a 'perfect guy', why are you unmarried?
Them girls think you're too good to be true? grin

I've been waiting for the right one who deserves it and that's why i am here. Thank God i've met you here.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy

You guys are too forward.

Who said anything's wrong with an S or K dude?

Get me one from there already! cheesy cheesy
tongue

shocked In that case, forget that guy. I don send am message. Let me stand in for him grin

Clears throat
So baby, woksup cool

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2014

Are you trying to pull a rozay on me too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Errrrmmm lipsrsealed
Tymax!
Hian!!!
Tymax: shocked In that case, forget that guy. I don send am message. Let me stand in for him grin

Clears throat
So baby, woksup cool
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
Are you trying to pull a rozay on me too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Errrrmmm lipsrsealed
Tymax!
Hian!!!
angry Are you trying to pull a bukato on me? angry Take time.

So..... Ha fa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Fine Girls Prefer To Have Wowo Best Friends? / Are Short Ladies Really Wicked? / Tall Girls , Hehehehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.