Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. (3528 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Chimerase(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Any gal u see on dis thread believe u me she is looking for a husband
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I'm here.

Oh, are you the much talk about of who i am supposed to meet, date and perhaps get married to? More pics of yours will tell a lot.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chimerase: Any gal u see on dis thread believe u me she is looking for a husband

Seconded!
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Oh, are you the much talk about of who i am supposed to meet, date and perhaps get married to? More pics of yours will tell a lot.

Hahaha still don't see how this involves me but sure.

Lol I change my Dp every week.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha still don't see how this involves me but sure.

Lol I change my Dp every week.

Chimerase: Any gal u see on dis thread believe u me she is looking for a husband

Dont deny the above fact. Btw, how abt i see more of ur pic now?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Dont deny the above fact. Btw, how abt i see more of ur pic now?

:O you summoned me here :O I'm not looking for someone husband. Lol

Lol sure... follow me on instagram. Xxboluxx
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: temigracie please answer him ohh! Lol smiley
...hehehehehehe...

Am a married woman ooo....with 6 kids gansef
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by marieolae(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehehe...

Am a married woman ooo....with 6 kids gansef
ehnnnn really? Who is your husband..if he no resemble trey songz I will disown u as my sister oohh!
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol sure... follow me on instagram. Xxboluxx

Me someone's husband? Babe, i am as free as the bird in the sky. As a matter of fact, that freedom is more reasons i am still on the look in the name of my better half.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Me someone's husband? Babe, i am as free as the bird in the sky. As a matter of fact, that freedom is more reasons i am still on the look in the name of my better half.

Haha well that's good for you and your better half. I hope yous have a happy life together. smiley
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: ehnnnn really? Who is your husband..if he no resemble trey songz I will disown u as my sister oohh!

hehehehehehe...

Trust me now....I carry eyes go market....
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well that's good for you and your better half. I hope yous have a happy life together. smiley

Amen and that's two of us (i.e. You and I). Any objection?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Amen and that's two of us (i.e. You and I). Any objection?

Lol many.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol many.

List them then.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

List them then.

Lol I'm too lazy
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'm too lazy

Then they are not important. So can we proceed for the marriage plans?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Then they are not important. So can we proceed for the marriage plans?

They're very important. Of course not.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

:<( nobody said you are looking for someone's husband, they said you are looking for a husband
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks:

:<( nobody said you are looking for someone's husband, they said you are looking for a husband

I'm not looking for anything.

I don't need a husband. Thanks.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm not looking for anything.

I don't need a husband. Thanks.

grin yeah you do not need a Husband,

You need me.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks:

grin yeah you do not need a Husband,

You need me.

Of course. I need monster trucks obviously like hehe
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Of course. I need monster trucks obviously like hehe

Lol

Sweerry careful, u don't wanna know the meaning of that name. undecided
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks:

Lol

Sweerry careful, u don't wanna know the meaning of that name. undecided

Now I'm really curious...
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Now I'm really curious...

Roses are red, facebook is blue

The Truck is Monstrous cool if you know what I mean wink
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks:

Roses are red, facebook is blue

The Truck is Monstrous cool if you know what I mean wink

Sigh. Y'all Niggas be claiming your 'trucks' are monstrous but in reality...
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh. Y'all Niggas be claiming your 'trucks' are monstrous but in reality...
sweeryy sorry uve bern meeting jerks. yeah i called them that. save space,

we both know theres only one way to prove that im not a jerk.undecided
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks: sweeryy sorry uve bern meeting jerks. yeah i called them that. save space,

we both know theres only one way to prove that im not a jerk.undecided

And what way is that?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehe...

Na true talk oo, if you can only check my profile, you'll know that She really carry eye go market. grin
temigracie:

hehehehehehe...

Na true talk oo, if you can only check my profile, you'll know that She really carry eye go market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter / How A Nairilander I Instalted Almost Key Me (shoking Pitures Inside)t / Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.