Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. (3526 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yes, this is a thread i've been so hunging to open and i decided to do it today being sunday believing that most people will be free to log on to this wonderful site and be part of the opportunity. Have you ever thought about this site and its positive ways of impacting people? Nairaland is not just a place you come to whine away time or boredom. A lot are happing/still happening/yet to happen on this site. When we check out nairaland, we are like a family, where all come to meet together for the betterment of the interest of all. If we are to be sincere to ourselves by way of meeting and dating just one partner through this forum, i am sure the number of singleness would be drastically reduced in our society. Sisters, you guys are most at times why guys stay single even when he's so craved to be in one. You dont need to turn down a guy simply because he's not yet a millionaire. My parents met when they were nothing but by the grace of God, they were able to sail through and overcome all adversities. Brothers, we are not joking here pls. If you dont like a sister and cant be sincere to her, dont tell her otherwise pls. Now, let's see how we can meet ourselves here and get to start something to could lead to future plans. If you are a girl and single in need of a guy, your profile pix will tell a lot about you. All you need do is indicate yourself by typing "dear, you've kept me for so long, but i am here now. Come and take me" and then upload your pix, then single guys will begin to show interest. If you are a guy, single in need of your true missing rib, indicate by typing "dear missing rib, your better half is here" and then upload your pix too. I am sure distance wont be a problem to this. Let's see how it goes. Best of luck to all the singles and searching on this forum. Happy Sunday all!

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
All of una wey dey find husband and wife, una no see this thread? Grab the opportunity now o. Idowuogbo and co, come marry now o. Op, u sef, why u no upload ur own pic? Abi u no dey find wife?

2 Likes

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lmao# the OP is funny.
OP, edit your write up please.
Some part doesn't make sense.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Harmonyemerald(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Grabs my pop-corn as I sit down to watch this movie on-fold
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by badoosecret: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dear missing rib, your magnificent better half is right here. Hold my hands coolDear missing rib, your magnificent better half is right here. Hold my hands
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Harmonyemerald: Grabs my pop-corn as I sit down to watch this movie on-fold

She just said;

Hey everyone, My name is emerald, am availaible and I would appreciate if anyone would pick interest in me and take me on a date preferably see the movies.

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by passionate88: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Where Redbenson?... That dude like freedom like mad... Him no want to marry ni?... Make una toast am o...
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by scribble: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Most Girls are too proud for this sort of thing
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
passionate88: Where Redbenson?... That dude like freedom like mad... Him no want to marry ni?... Make una toast am o...

I don show but where are the ladies?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmm marriage is a long journey...
Sometimes being single sucks other days you thank God.

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle: Hmmmm marriage is a long journey...

I quoted you for two reason:

1. You're Right
2. Why are you an (m)

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

1. You're Right
2. Why are you an (m)

Noticed everyone has "f" or "m" attached to their username so I had to do same. grin

How are you?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hehehe, all the single ladies! Where you? grin this movie go sweet

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle: Hmmmm marriage is a long journey...
MizMyColi:

1. You're Right
2. Why are you an (m)

See them gisting. Declare your interest/availability jor grin

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Harmonyemerald: Grabs my pop-corn as I sit down to watch this movie on-fold
why grabbing pop corn @ dis critical moment when u suppose tag urself nah? grin.. You don marry? Or na Pcorn u go dey chop when others are going to the alter? grin ROTF.....
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:
Noticed everyone has "f" or "m" attached to their username so I had to do same. grin

How are you?

LoL
I'm good.

I once pulled that stunt.
It was hilarious.
One of my buddies refused to chat with me as usual.

Tymax!
Park well orrrrr
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
I'm good.

It was hilarious.

Tymax!
Park well orrrrr
Hullo.. HappySun... How av u been?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
I'm good.

It was hilarious.

Tymax!
Park well orrrrr
I love your signature...

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tymax:
See them gisting. Declare your interest/availability jor grin
For now I need rest, marriage talks are too deep.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Are 'we' gonna marry 'ourselves' here? cheesy
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by ERCROSS(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Who else thinks this thread ish may not work out..

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Tymax!
Park well orrrrr
Lol. You must talk o. I have a candidate for you.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
ERCROSS: Who else thinks this thread ish may not work out..
The ladies won't make it work. I don't blame them. Anyone of them who declares interest will be innundated with PM's. No babe wants that.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
BurntToast: Are 'we' gonna marry 'ourselves' here? cheesy
Yeah, I volunteer to be the priest.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Hullo.. HappySun... How av u been?

Been good and around.
What's up?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
BurntToast: Are 'we' gonna marry 'ourselves' here? cheesy

Yes! Can we start together? Where ur pix? I've bought wedding gown already. Only waiting for the right lady to come wear it and we walk to the altar.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle:

Get married and stop playing around. Mum needs grandchildren.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Viewing the thread: Pretyangel25. Hello dear, can we set example concerning this thread?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Been good and around.
What's up?
Moving... Make we nor derail Ops thread o.. Call all dem singles out make we go for nuptial fight oo... Or dats not wetin dem dey call am? grin
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Priest or bride? cheesy
3cycle:
Are you rich?
I mean filthy, stinking rich cheesy
RedBenson:
Yes! Can we start together? Where ur pix? I've bought wedding gown already. Only waiting for the right lady to come wear it and we walk to the altar.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
RedBenson:

lol d Wgown u bought for don jump nah...? Anyway, go b like mini gown style grin
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by BoiledCorn: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
em a young unmarry females of under age of 25. i want rich single young males only wit pig jeep that will take me to dubia. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter / Virginity A Two Way Thing / ( PICS) Ladies & Gentle Men Can U Pick Up This Child If You See It On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.