Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. (3580 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2014

Ah just deyo cheesy

That was some mad fun last night. grin

Kilon Poppin'
You've been somewhat MIA.

angry

The last time I saw you, you were rejecting kneeling before a woman shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tymax:
angry Are you trying to pull a bukato on me? angry Take time.

So..... Ha fa?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
Ah just deyo cheesy

That was some mad fun last night. grin

Kilon Poppin'
You've been somewhat MIA.

angry

The last time I saw you, you were rejecting kneeling before a woman shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. I have been observing the side lines.

I'm not very skilled at kneeling grin Besides, I feel the lady should humble herself and kneel instead. You know, as a proof of submissiveness. grin

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

I've been waiting for the right one who deserves it and that's why i am here. Thank God i've met you here.
You are downright hilarious grin
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by MizMyColi(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Well, there is that kind of kneeling
And DAT kind of kneeling.

One Communicates respect
The other communicates sheer adoration of her being grin

Never mind lipsrsealed
Tymax:
Lol. I have been observing the side lines.

I'm not very skilled at kneeling grin Besides, I feel the lady should humble herself and kneel instead. You know, as a proof of submissiveness. grin
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Tymax(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: Well, there is that kind of kneeling
And DAT kind of kneeling.

One Communicates respect
The other communicates sheer adoration of her being grin

Never mind lipsrsealed
Lol. Prof u don start o. When she agrees to pitch her tent with (i.e marry) me, ehen.... But to kneel for babe? No ooo. Even if I adore her I will not bend my knees.

1 Like

Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by atrix4g(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2014
BoiledCorn: em a young unmarry females of under age of 25. i want rich single young males only wit pig jeep that will take me to dubia. angry angry
u b winch
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by themmydhayhor(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

I don show but where are the ladies?

Mrsbreezy's on her waygringringrin
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by themmydhayhor(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
chukkystar: na dis kind English U wan use get Rich man No Dubai for U my Dear!!!

But dere is sambisa baby
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by themmydhayhor(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
chukkystar: na dis kind English U wan use get Rich man No Dubai for U my Dear!!!

But dere is sambisa dear
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
themmydhayhor:

To do what ooo
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by themmydhayhor(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

To do what ooo
sadsadsad

Datz 2 harsh
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
themmydhayhor: sadsadsad

Datz 2 harsh

Awh I'm sorry . I didn't mean to be mean..
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by themmydhayhor(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

gringringringrin
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Almeria honey board a direct flight to this county asap so we can get married.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
themmydhayhor:

gringringringrin

Someone's inna good mood haha
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
themmydhayhor: sadsadsad
Daz 2 harsh
MrsBreezy:
Awwww

then the mofo reply was

themmydhayhor:
gringringringrin

She trying to make it less awkward
MrsBreezy:
Someone's inna good mood haha
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks: Awwww

then the mofo reply was

She trying to make it less awkward

Lol well aren't u a genius.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well aren't u a genius.
lol, at your service.
smiley wink
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks: Almeria honey board a direct flight to this county asap so we can get married.
But am NOt sinGle smiley
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by PrettyPhine(f): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hy, am single and proud to be, but am also ready to mingle. This is a nice thread, though am new but I wish this will be just for responsible ladies n gentlemen.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Almeria: But am NOt sinGle smiley

shocked

Does it matter

Its marriage,

Marriage!

Marriage!! We are talking about here. Common common.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrettyPhine: Hy, am single and proud to be, but am also ready to mingle. This is a nice thread, though am new but I wish this will be just for responsible ladies n gentlemen.
hey new, welcome to NL. Have fun annndd don't get drunk!
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Isryl02(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
After all is said and done, the thread is still useless cheesy
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
BurntToast:
You are downright hilarious grin

Thanks for that compliment though, but am i serious. Shea i told u i don already buy wedding gown. Na just for u to say "yes" and straight we off to the altar. Abi u no want make we burnttoast for better for worst?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
themmydhayhor:

She never reach? Where am naw?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

Thanks for that compliment though, but am i serious. Shea i told u i don already buy wedding gown. Na just for u to say "yes" and straight we off to the altar. Abi u no want make we burnttoast for better for worst?
No, thanks but I'll pass on an 'offer' like this smiley
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by themmydhayhor(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=RedBenson]

She never reach? Where am naw?[/quote

Search NL very well u will find her bro........
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by simdam500(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
BoiledCorn: em a young unmarry females of under age of 25. i want rich single young males only wit pig jeep that will take me to dubia. angry angry

ayeraye olorun ijinle ife 000

how u take create account on top nairaland

seun pls we need a captcha when newbies are registering. wink

pig jeep indeed *roastedcorn*
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by simdam500(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
letter to the DUDE dating my future wife ...

here dude please take good care of my wife. am very sure shes nawti, kind, gentle and intelligent. u know how we roll, dont treat her like a bi**ch even if she want you to....

if she want you to do her 24/7 please be a gentleman kind enough not to do it please... she might scream.... screw me harder, bang me tire, tear it (gosh)....

i take Jisos beg you.... no do am ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

abeg
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by lasheez(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Temigracie!Marry me now or else I wud have to ask marieolae to.Going....going......?
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson:

She never reach? Where am naw?

Haha I'm here.
Re: For The Singles: Let's Meet, Date And Marry Ourselves. by marieolae(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
lasheez: Temigracie!Marry me now or else I wud have to ask marieolae to.Going....going......?
temigracie please answer him ohh! Lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? / Are Short Ladies Really Wicked? / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.