Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! (9864 Views)

Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
icedbeatz:

there are some irreparable psychotic patients on nl and Mrschima is number one, 43 and her posts displays the mentality of teen with a lot of hormonal imbalance ............ *just wait and see*

It would be nice to see Nigerian/African/Black not repeat or use recycled insults and lies.

Just saying! lipsrsealed

I know men gets validation from other men but got dam do you guys have to be openly gay? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! by suzzy16(f): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
icedbeatz:

there are some irreparable psychotic patients on nl and Mrschima is number one, 43 and her posts displays the mentality of teen with a lot of hormonal imbalance ............ *just wait and see*
I knw,I'm. Just only teasing her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! / +18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.