Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (11883 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: No am not in Nigeria. Have never been there. I live in South Africa.

That's good to know.. But I will be relocating permanently by year end
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: [s]So why are you hating so much on them yet you have never been there? This is a clear sign that you are not okay upstairs to put it nicely smiley[/s]

Does your brain function at all?

Where have I said I hate south Africans?

If some bunch of uneducated, envious, pear shaped head, xenophobic, fuggly looking, lazy, thieving doormats attacking African migrants means nothing to you, it does mean something to me.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

Relocating to where?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Lagos? grin cheesy

Mister man, I don't live in Nigeria.

That should speak sense to you.

Well I careless.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by blackpanther25(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

If some bunch of uneducated, envious, pear shaped head, xenophobic, fuggly looking, lazy, thieving doormats attacking African migrants means nothing to you, it does mean something to me.
Bro don't mind her. They hate all foreigners and Ghanaians are included.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

There are good people and there are bad. I just choose not to focus my time and energy concentrating on all the bad. It's exhausting, so I choose to concentrate on the good rather then the bad. That's just me. It's all about a change of mindset. It's not easy but it can be done. If those that don't like me because of makwere kwere then so be it. I could care less what they think of me. But I have very good friends from there and I know some wonderfully people too.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=Aranaa][/quote]

That's what's up
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=Aranaa][/quote]

That's what's up girl!!
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
[b][/b]
iamord:

that's awesome. I miss Ghana so much. Was there in January. December/January time Is best time to be there
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Relocating to where?

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

Niggur, let it go grin grin

You're going nowhere!!!

Are you ready to buy a loaf of bread for 50,000cedis?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: [b][/b] that's awesome. I miss Ghana so much. Was there in January. December/January time Is best time to be there

I always miss there.. I was there last year August.. Stayed for two weeks..a lot of new spots around. Labadi beach, prampram , legon. Osu, airport city.. Those are so cool spots to hang out.. Prob when u in town u can holla

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: There are good people and there are bad. I just choose not to focus my time and energy concentrating on all the bad. It's exhausting, so I choose to concentrate on the good rather then the bad. That's just me. It's all about a change of mindset. It's not easy but it can be done. If those that don't like me because of makwere kwere then so be it. I could care less what they think of me. But I have very good friends from there and I know some wonderfully people too.

You've to apologize for your other post.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Niggur, let it go grin grin

You're going nowhere!!!

Are you ready to buy a loaf of bread for 50,000cedis?

Wow! Why are you so pained with me going?
Well am ready to buy a bread worth that.. A bread that I don't have to cut half of it and throw in the bin , a bread that is filling with no potassium bromide to deceive my stomach . Fresh and oven baked , a service whereby I won't get lied to that its today's bread whereas its a week old, with molds on it..
I guess its really worth it . And besides I don't know the type of bread you want to get for 50000 ghc unless you want want to open a bakery, a nice bread should go from 2ghc so get your facts right

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

I always miss there.. I was there last year August.. Stayed for two weeks..a lot of new spots around. Labadi beach, prampram , legon. Osu, airport city.. Those are so cool spots to hang out.. Prob when u in town u can holla
okay that sounds awesome. Will definitely Hola smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

You've to apologize for your other post.
apologise for what?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

Wow! Why are you so pained with me going?
Well am ready to buy a bread worth that.. A bread that I don't have to cut half of it and throw in the bin , a bread that is filling with no potassium bromide to deceive my stomach . Fresh and oven baked , a service whereby I won't get lied to that its today's bread whereas its a week old, with molds on it..
I guess its really worth it . And besides I don't know the type of bread you want to get for 50000 ghc unless you want want to open a bakery, a nice bread should go from 2000ghc so get your facts right

Pained! grin
You're a filthy niggur! You patronize bread hawkers and here you're complaining of spoilt breads. grin grin

Man, go to the stores and buy fresh breads for $1 or better still import your breads from Ghana. grin

***edited;

By the way, you can't deceive me!
2cedis? For real? grin grin grin or mean after removing the zeros? grin

In papers its 2cedis but in real life its 2,000cedis. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Pained! grin
You're a filthy niggur! You patronize bread hawkers and here you're complaining of spoilt breads. grin grin

Man, go to the stores and buy fresh breads for $1 or better still import your breads from Ghana. grin

I should have known you would be here. You live, breathe, eat anything Ghana. We know you love us grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
RoyalPearl: I should have known you would be here. You live, breathe, eat anything Ghana. We know you love us grin

I'm neither a wizard nor a sadist, so why would I want to hate on Ghanaians? grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

I'm neither a wizard nor a saddist, so why would I want to hate on Ghanaians? grin grin
cool
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why you peeps so quiet?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
RoyalPearl: Why you peeps so quiet?

Iconize is putting us 2 sleep with his constant gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Iconize is pummeling us by exposing our lies. He knows how our economy is; 2cedis in papers, 2,000cedis in real life.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by T3Amo(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

Well I am the only one I have seen so far.. Are u ghanaian too?
No am not Ghanaian.

@ Op your name seemed familiar and now I remember. I saw a traditional wedding video and the girl had your name. Cool Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtOSz5LIdMw
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: is this necessary? Actually the people here have been very warm and welcoming. There are good and bad people in every country.
Sis, I was just warning you about these apes ooooh. I know them more than you oooh. they can be "warm and welcoming" before they show their true colours.hahahahahahaha fuckeduppedness grin grin grin shitnigerian devils
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by link2jude(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
South African ladies living in Lagos 7960E319 is my pin.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
link2jude: South African ladies living in Lagos 7960E319 is my pin.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
T3Amo: No am not Ghanaian.

@ Op your name seemed familiar and now I remember. I saw a traditional wedding video and the girl had your name. Cool Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtOSz5LIdMw
wow this was very nice. Esp towards the end. Forgive my ignorance but why is the guy bending down on the floor? What does this mean?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
PetroDolla4: Sis, I was just warning you about these apes ooooh. I know them more than you oooh. they can be "warm and welcoming" before they show their true colours.hahahahahahaha fuckeduppedness grin grin grin shitnigerian devils

Petro, don't start.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
stop spewing crap, magg0t! and what is your problem if Ghana removed zeros? it is Ghana's right to do whatever it deems fit with its economy. don't know why these apes are obsessed with Ghana grin when they have major problems on their heads grin grin grin your fellow apes are trooping to Ghana in droves and you are talking nonsense. such a deluded lunatic!

iconize:

Pained! grin

***edited;

By the way, you can't deceive me!
2cedis? For real? grin grin grin or mean after removing the zeros? grin

In papers its 2cedis but in real life its 2,000cedis. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Petro, don't start.
hahahahaha you think Petro gives a fvck about you? hahahahaha you must be Mr.Ibu,huh? tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fvck ya! fuckeduppedness grin PetroDolla will always be PetroDolla grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
PetroDolla4: hahahahaha you think Petro gives a fvck about you? hahahahaha you must be Mr.Ibu,huh? tweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fvck ya! fuckeduppedness grin PetroDolla will always be PetroDolla grin grin grin grin

Dumbo, don't try your luck. Let's not bring this thread down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians / Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.