Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (11873 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

What research? grin grin grin

It has been proven that Ghanaians are the darkest on earth.

Even the whites know this, wanna see proofs?
shut up dogg! U have no proof. Its shekau not nigerian? He is as ugly as sin.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Yvonne okoro is pure Ghanaian, she got her beauty from her mama.

Martha ankomah beautiful and the body is on point.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
mrham03: shut up dogg! U have no proof. It shekau not nigerian? He is as ugly as sin.

Pained! grin

I don't deal with emotional goons, so go and play in traffics.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
adamskutty: hahaha! grin didn't know jaggama has taste for women oh? grin go bang ur 3 fowl wives abeg grin grin . Fowl anus explorer grin

You again, How the goats?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ghana for life cheesy. This is why I will always go for a Ghanaian man. They treat us like Queens, Like Gems. They take good care of us, respectful, caring and everything else a woman needs. I can't wait to marry my Ghanaian King.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Told u he got a crush on you. This my Igbo friend. He is a funny one

Vacuous crap!

Got a crush on someone I don't know?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Pained! grin

I don't deal with emotional goons, so go and play in traffics.
u could be useful to the nigerian army u know. Go and get killed in sambisa forest.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
V0lv0: Ghana for life cheesy. This is why I will always go for a Ghanaian man. They treat us like Queens, Like Gems. They take good care of us, respectful, caring and everything else a woman needs. I can't wait to marry my Ghanaian King.

Forget it, woman!

You'll end up buying babies from Liberia if you marry a typical Ghanaian burnt offering like petrodullard. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
cool

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
V0lv0: Ghana for life cheesy. This is why I will always go for a Ghanaian man. They treat us like Queens, Like Gems. They take good care of us, respectful, caring and everything else a woman needs. I can't wait to marry my Ghanaian King.

And you allow us to be kings, Ghanaian till the day I die and if there's reincarnation I pray I come back as a Ghanaian. The pride of africa

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You again, How the goats?
the goats said i should greet you o, c'mon they didn't hear from u again. The other she goat said her punny is itching her and needs u to come service it as usual grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dark and Ugly they call us, but we don't care. We love ourselves the way we are. Am darkskin and proud. Am a beautiful black proud Ghanaian woman. Feast your eyes out tongue
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: fuckeduppedness shitnigeria is first in every thing bad and last in everything good now.
go and sleep. your wife is waiting grin chei najia pikin and sufferhead grin grin grin

Does it change the fact that ugliness is a gaynaian thing, hence the buying of babies from Liberia? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Is that what you call beauty? grin grin

That chic's face can turn a white shirt to black.

Even "my own" Aranaa is Genevieve when compared to that chic. grin grin

Martha ankomah shits on your Genevieve. No wonder why u Eba eaters bleach. You equate dark skin with ugly.

You didn't even mention her features, the only thing u noticed was her skin color. Damn forking Eba eaters, I feel sorry for you. The complex is strong with u guys.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
adamskutty: cool
Your sisters?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
V0lv0: Dark and Ugly they call us, but we don't care. We love ourselves the way we are. Am darkskin and proud. Am a beautiful black proud Ghanaian woman. Feast your eyes out tongue

Coming from a nigerian doesn't hurt at all because they turn around and chase Ghanaian women like white on rice.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Martha ankomah shits on your Genevieve. No wonder why u Eba eaters bleach. You equate dark skin with ugly.

You didn't even mention her faeatures, the only thing u noticed was her skin color. Damn forking Eba eaters, I feel sorry for you. The complex is strong with u guys.

grin grin grin grin grin

Now you're allowing sentiments muddy your reasoning. grin

I've told you there's a difference between being dark and being burnt.

Comparing Genevieve and Martha is like comparing Africa and Europe.

Even V0lv0 who's not that pretty floors that Martha chic. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Does it change the fact that ugliness is a gaynaian thing, hence the buying of babies from Liberia? grin grin grin grin grin grin
why would Ghanaians buy babies from Liberia?

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2014

C'mon guys! Show some love to this beautiful gh queen right here

Aranaa you also got your throne smiley

Much luv!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Coming from a nigerian doesn't hurt at all because they turn around and chase Ghanaian women like white on rice.

Ghanaians and their usual comedy. grin grin grin

Ghanaians have this penchant for foreign men/women, reason being that they don't want to produce babies that they can't even look in the face.

Isn't that why Y'all are buying babies from Liberia?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin grin

Now you're allowing sentiments muddy your reasoning. grin

I've told you there's a difference between being dark and being burnt.

Comparing Genevieve and Martha is like comparing Africa and Europe.

Even V0lv0 who's not that pretty floors that Martha chic. grin

Like I said u are a nigerian, u are used to the monkeys in your village. Volvo is very beautiful. She had so many likes, put your pic up and let see how many likes you will get.

Martha shit on genny in any category. Genny is my girl, my favorite actress but martha is my baby. She has everything I need in a girl. Beauty, and the body is on point and she has that beautiful chocolate skin that only Ghanaian women has.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: why would Ghanaians buy babies from Liberia?

Dumbness!

Quit running back and forth and read the story I posted. grin grin grin

Have you seen a gaynaian doll before? grin grin grin grin grin

I'll have bad dreams if I post one! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Like I said u are a nigerian, u are used to your the monkeys in your village. Volvo is very beautiful. She had so many likes, put your pic up and let see how many likes you will get.

Martha shit on genny in any category. Genny is my girl, my favorite actress but martha is my baby. She has everything I need in a girl. Beauty, and the body is on point and she has that beautiful chocolate skin that only Ghanaian women has.

Assumption! Assumption!! Assumption!!

When and where have I ever discussed my nationality with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:
Your sisters?
lmao! No, I won't be that stupid to put my sisters pix on the net nau grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Ghanaians have this penchant for foreign men/women, reason being that they don't want to produce babies that they can't even look in the face.

Ghanaian guys don't even go for those sheboons u have in that niggarea. We have Ivorian, Togolese, Liberian and burkina people we have history and culture with. Nigerian women are the last woman you will see a Ghanaian man with.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Assumption! Assumption!! Assumption!!

When and where have I ever discussed my nationality with you?

You don't have tell me your nationality for me to know u chop Eba and you are from the south east of Nigeria. You got me forked up Igbo boi

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

We know Nigerians buy babies after you ah be a baby producing factory. It is called adoption in Ghana and other civilized countries. In niggarea is called buying babies

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian guys don't even go for those sheboons u have in that niggarea. We have Ivorian, Togolese, Liberian and burkina people we have history and culture with. Nigerian women are the last woman you will see a Ghanaian man with.

The joke is on you!

You're buying babies to avoid producing fuggly kids whilst Nigerians are not! grin grin grin

Now who's more ugly? grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You don't have tell me your nationality for me to know u chop Eba and you are from the south east of Nigeria. You got me forked up Igbo boi

Say what you know mister! grin

Defending Nigeria doesn't make me a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
hahahahaha shitnigerian ape. grin this report had long been found to be false and the shitnigerian MUMU is still feeding on it grin Tell me, which journalist begins his or her report with According to reports? any time you see an article beginning with according to reports, just throw it into the dustbin, modafaka.according to reports, which reports? from where? how? grin it shows your MUMU don pass oooh. and how many news outlets published the story? none. so what doea that tell you, magg0t? grin grin grin

iconize:

Up North? grin grin

No Ghanaian lady whether mixed or not can match Calabar girls let alone Igbos.

You and I know ugliness is a Ghanaian thing.

Mixed-race baby business booming in Ghana

According to reports, mixed race baby business is booming in the beautiful city of Accra in Ghana. With $3,000, you can have a mixed race baby without having sex with a person of a different race.

Ghanaian journalist Stephen Kwabena Effah writes about this crazy new trend on Infoboxx.com
In Ghana, they are regarded as hotcakes. Their complexion put them on a fairly higher pedestal, as they are the ones every guy or lady craves to date - the half-caste!
But ever thought that a time will come for half-caste babies to be bred in Ghana? Well, thanks to modern science, one can have a half-caste or mixed-race baby without necessarily having to marry or have sexual intercourse with a person of different race.
Following in the steps of artificial insemination, a novel venture to create a new society –‘Half-caste World’- on the African continent is bourgeoning in Ghana’s capital, Accra.

As ridiculous as it may seem, considering the fact that the word ‘half-caste’ denigrate one’s status in society, especially in Europe and the Americas, advocates of this enterprise believe the creation of this breed of people of bi-racial identity positions Africa for a better future.

“Half-caste World is founded to transform Africa into the land of riches and beauty, the land of every man’s dream. We believe life began in African and will end in Africa,” the advocates posted on their Facebook page.

The campaign is targeting both African couples and single women who are desirous of giving birth to half-caste babies the opportunity of a lifetime at a relatively affordable cost.

Although the advocate of this campaign has not revealed his identity, investigations conducted by www.infoboxx.com pointed to one Augustine N.K. Boateng, a graduate of “University Mohammed Premier” hotc in Morocco.

When contacted on a phone number provided on his newly created website, he declined to provide details on the procedure and the level of patronage, saying “I just started it and wouldn’t want to involve the media at this early stage”.

However, our investigation revealed he started operating about four months ago from Madina Estates in Accra.

It was further revealed that Boateng provides gametes from almost all nationalities including the UK and the US at a cost of 3,000 US Dollars upwards, depending on the process and the individual’s request.
There are questions about how gametes are procured, the insemination procedure and even the regulatory regime. Boateng claims that the procedure to insert the “gametes can be done both in a clinic and at home.”

The Half-caste babies entrepreneur prides himself of giving women and couples half-caste babies with “mental and physical beauty”.

“A new world has began and it is like the tide, you either swim along or get left behind. You too can be a blessing for the next generation,” he posted on Facebook.

To Boateng, there is what he has termed “a vast racial gap between Africa and the rest of the world” which ought to be bridged through breeding of half-caste on the continent.

Ghanaians are fuggly and very inferior in nature. Just see the excitement over a simple question.

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jiggamangh wan nem wan nem, jiggaman na na na na grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

We know Nigerians buy babies after you ah be a baby producing factory. It is called adoption in Ghana and other civilized countries. In niggarea is called buying babies

We're talking about gaynaians buying Liberian kids to escape fuggliness, and you're talking about barren women buying kids from single mothers. grin grin grin

Please wise up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians / Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.