Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (11871 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

You see why I always go ham on Ghanaians! grin grin grin

Where have I said my friend is a Nigerian?

He chop Eba doesn't he? Okay where is he from?

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
mrham03: black is beautiful . We ghanaians are proud to be black thats why we have a black star in our flag. We give hope to africa. U can call us black but note that we are intelligent, hospitable, well brought up and most liked than u and your country men.

All sub-sahara Africans are black but Ghanaians are burnt!

Spot the difference. grin grin grin

You talk about intelligence? grin grin

Yet Ghana has no good economist.......! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

What a dunce!

Ghanaian women are facially ugly but endowed!

Listen, most pretty/handsome Ghanaians are mixed.

The same Ghana where peeps buy babies from Liberia because parents can't stand the ugliness of a typical Ghanaian child. grin grin grin grin

You've seen the news before!

Buy babies from Liberia? Where do u get that ish from? Ghana women will beat Nigeria women in any category. Is simply no
Match. Like I said the only banging girls u have in Nigeria are up north.

Our unmixed look better and our mixed look better. We are talking about natural beauty which nigerian women excluding northern nigerian don't have.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

What's it that Ghanaians smoke that make them reason like animals?

Can you imagine the excitement over a simple question.

Your brainless brothers are just running in excitement screaming that I want to marry a Ghanaian.
what is this ediot talking about?

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin grin grin grin

chei, see iconize's wife grin grin grin grin roforoforoforo

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Buy babies from Liberia? Where do u get that ish from? Ghana women will beat Nigeria women in any category. Is simply no
Match. Like I said the only banging girls u have in Nigeria are up north.

Our unmixed look better and our mixed look better. We are talking about natural beauty which nigerian women exuding northern nigerian don't have.

Up North? grin grin

No Ghanaian lady whether mixed or not can match Calabar girls let alone Igbos.

You and I know ugliness is a Ghanaian thing.

Mixed-race baby business booming in Ghana

According to reports, mixed race baby business is booming in the beautiful city of Accra in Ghana. With $3,000, you can have a mixed race baby without having sex with a person of a different race.

Ghanaian journalist Stephen Kwabena Effah writes about this crazy new trend on Infoboxx.com
In Ghana, they are regarded as hotcakes. Their complexion put them on a fairly higher pedestal, as they are the ones every guy or lady craves to date - the half-caste!
But ever thought that a time will come for half-caste babies to be bred in Ghana? Well, thanks to modern science, one can have a half-caste or mixed-race baby without necessarily having to marry or have sexual intercourse with a person of different race.
Following in the steps of artificial insemination, a novel venture to create a new society –‘Half-caste World’- on the African continent is bourgeoning in Ghana’s capital, Accra.

As ridiculous as it may seem, considering the fact that the word ‘half-caste’ denigrate one’s status in society, especially in Europe and the Americas, advocates of this enterprise believe the creation of this breed of people of bi-racial identity positions Africa for a better future.

“Half-caste World is founded to transform Africa into the land of riches and beauty, the land of every man’s dream. We believe life began in African and will end in Africa,” the advocates posted on their Facebook page.

The campaign is targeting both African couples and single women who are desirous of giving birth to half-caste babies the opportunity of a lifetime at a relatively affordable cost.

Although the advocate of this campaign has not revealed his identity, investigations conducted by www.infoboxx.com pointed to one Augustine N.K. Boateng, a graduate of “University Mohammed Premier” hotc in Morocco.

When contacted on a phone number provided on his newly created website, he declined to provide details on the procedure and the level of patronage, saying “I just started it and wouldn’t want to involve the media at this early stage”.

However, our investigation revealed he started operating about four months ago from Madina Estates in Accra.

It was further revealed that Boateng provides gametes from almost all nationalities including the UK and the US at a cost of 3,000 US Dollars upwards, depending on the process and the individual’s request.
There are questions about how gametes are procured, the insemination procedure and even the regulatory regime. Boateng claims that the procedure to insert the “gametes can be done both in a clinic and at home.”

The Half-caste babies entrepreneur prides himself of giving women and couples half-caste babies with “mental and physical beauty”.

“A new world has began and it is like the tide, you either swim along or get left behind. You too can be a blessing for the next generation,” he posted on Facebook.

To Boateng, there is what he has termed “a vast racial gap between Africa and the rest of the world” which ought to be bridged through breeding of half-caste on the continent.

Ghanaians are fuggly and very inferior in nature. Just see the excitement over a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

You talk about intelligent? grin grin

Yet Ghana has no good economist .......! grin cheesy

There are many countries that are darker than Ghanaians, not that there's anything wrong with. 70% of you bleach
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Up North? grin grin

According to reports, mixed race baby business is booming in the beautiful city of Accra in Ghana. With $3,000, you can have a mixed race baby without having sex with a person of a different race.

Ghanaian journalist Stephen Kwabena Effah writes about this crazy new trend on Infoboxx.com
In Ghana, they are regarded as hotcakes. Their complexion put them on a fairly higher pedestal, as they are the ones every guy or lady craves to date - the half-caste!
But ever thought that a time will come for half-caste babies to be bred in Ghana? Well, thanks to modern science, one can have a half-caste or mixed-race baby without necessarily having to marry or have sexual intercourse with a person of different race.
Following in the steps of artificial insemination, a novel venture to create a new society –‘Half-caste World’- on the African continent is bourgeoning in Ghana’s capital, Accra.

As ridiculous as it may seem, considering the fact that the word ‘half-caste’ denigrate one’s status in society, especially in Europe and the Americas, advocates of this enterprise believe the creation of this breed of people of bi-racial identity positions Africa for a better future.

“Half-caste World is founded to transform Africa into the land of riches and beauty, the land of every man’s dream. We believe life began in African and will end in Africa,” the advocates posted on their Facebook page.

The campaign is targeting both African couples and single women who are desirous of giving birth to half-caste babies the opportunity of a lifetime at a relatively affordable cost.

Although the advocate of this campaign has not revealed his identity, investigations conducted by www.infoboxx.com pointed to one Augustine N.K. Boateng, a graduate of “University Mohammed Premier” hotc in Morocco.

When contacted on a phone number provided on his newly created website, he declined to provide details on the procedure and the level of patronage, saying “I just started it and wouldn’t want to involve the media at this early stage”.

However, our investigation revealed he started operating about four months ago from Madina Estates in Accra.

It was further revealed that Boateng provides gametes from almost all nationalities including the UK and the US at a cost of 3,000 US Dollars upwards, depending on the process and the individual’s request.
There are questions about how gametes are procured, the insemination procedure and even the regulatory regime. Boateng claims that the procedure to insert the “gametes can be done both in a clinic and at home.”

The Half-caste babies entrepreneur prides himself of giving women and couples half-caste babies with “mental and physical beauty”.

“A new world has began and it is like the tide, you either swim along or get left behind. You too can be a blessing for the next generation,” he posted on Facebook.

To Boateng, there is what he has termed “a vast racial gap between Africa and the rest of the world” which ought to be bridged through breeding of half-caste on the continent.

Ghanaians are fuggly and very inferior in nature. Just see the excitement over a simple question.

Excited? I told u that we didn't want little Eba eaters in Ghana. Niggarea bois don't know how to behave. They are used to the chaos in niggarea

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

There are many countries that are darker than Ghanaians not that there's anything wrong with. 70% of you bleach

Darker you say! grin

I mean burnt!!

Sudanese also look like Ghanaians in terms of complexion. But Ghanaians look good more than them.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Excited? I told u that we didn't want little Eba eaters in Ghana. Niggarea bois don't know how to behave. They are used to the chaos in niggarea

Is that why "Ghanaians are buying babies from Liberia?" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: what is this ediot talking about?

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin grin grin grin

chei, see iconize's wife grin grin grin grin roforoforoforo

This is Aranaa's thread............

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Darker you say! grin

I mean burnt!!

Sudanese also look like Ghanaians in terms of complexion. But Ghanaians look good more than them.

We have the same rich skin because we are both Africans and we are proud of it. South Sudanese are naturally beautiful something niggarea bois and girls know nothing about.

Eba eaters have been breaching since 1500s. All hail the bois and girls from niggarea

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

This is Aranaa's thread............
when I am here its Aranaa's thread and when am gone you spewing crap!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Where's the proof? Ghana and Liberia go way back so there's nothing wrong with it. We have Ghanaians that have been living in Nigeria for 100s of years.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: when I am here its Aranaa's thread and when am gone you spewing cap!

Told u he got a crush on you. This my Igbo friend. He is a funny one
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
I really appreciate my Ghanaian men. You guys always protect us and fight for us. I don't care whether Nigerians find us ugly but as long as you guys continue to love us what more could we ask for kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Where's the proof? Ghana and Liberia go way back so there's nothing wrong with it. We have Ghanaians that have been living in Nigeria for 100s of years.

You didn't read the news I posted?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

buying babies from Liberia? do they have baby factories in Liberia also? and why would Ghanaians buy babies from Liberia? hahahahah fuckeduppedness grin too much generator fumes grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: I really appreciate my Ghanaian men. You guys always protect us and fight for us. I don't care whether Nigerians find us ugly but as look as you guys continue to love us what more could we ask for kiss kiss

Till the day we die, leave Ghanaian woman for what? kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: when I am here its Aranaa's thread and when am gone you spewing cap!

To be honest, if this wasn't your thread ask Jiggaman what would have happened with petrodullard spoiling for a fight.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: buying babies from Liberia? do they have baby factories in Liberia also? and why would Ghanaians buy babies from Liberia? hahahahah fuckeduppedness grin too much generator fumes grin

The only baby factory I know of is in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

You talk about intelligent? grin grin

Yet Ghana has no good economist.......! grin cheesy
there are more burnt and very black nigerians than ghanaians. Do your research.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: buying babies from Liberia? do they have baby factories in Liberia also? and why would Ghanaians buy babies from Liberia? hahahahah fuckeduppedness grin too much generator fumes grin

Is that why Dauda looks like a gorilla? grin grin grin grin

Read the news I posted.

By the way, how sure am I that lad is a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

We have the same rich skin because we are both Africans and we are proud of it. South Sudanese are naturally beautiful something niggarea bois and girls know nothing about.

Eba eaters have been breaching since 1500s. All hail the bois and girls from niggarea

Mention 5 pretty Ghanaian ladies who are typical Ghanaians. grin grin

Yvonne okoro is the finest Ghanaian I've seen so far, reason;

Igbo + Ewe(not sure) = beauty!

I read somewhere that the Ewes migrated from Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Up North? grin grin

Post your girls and I will post ours. Let me know when you are ready. U outnumber us 8-1 but we will still smash u. Igbos girls with no sex appeal. Please
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
mrham03: there are more burnt and very black nigerians than ghanaians. Do your research.

What research? grin grin grin

It has been proven that Ghanaians are the darkest on earth.

Even the whites know this, wanna see proofs?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Post your girls and I will post ours. Let me know when you are ready. U outnumber us 8-1 but we will still smash u. Igbos girls with no sex appeal. Please

Which girls?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Mention 5 pretty Ghanaian ladies who are typical Ghanaians. grin grin

Yvonne okoro is the finest Ghanaian I've seen so far, reason;

Igbo + Ewe(not sure) = beauty!

I read somewhere that the Ewes migrated from Eastern Nigeria.

Yvonne okoro is pure Ghanaian, she got her beauty from her mama.

Martha ankomah beautiful and the body is on point.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Which girls?

Any nigerian girl whether igbo who lack sex appeal or calabar or whatever. Bring them and I will bring mine and we can compare

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Is that why Dauda looks like a gorilla? grin grin grin grin

Read the news I posted.

By the way, how sure am I that lad is a Nigerian?
fuckeduppedness shitnigeria is first in every thing bad and last in everything good now.
go and sleep. your wife is waiting grin chei najia pikin and sufferhead grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: I really appreciate my Ghanaian men. You guys always protect us and fight for us. I don't care whether Nigerians find us ugly but as look as you guys continue to love us what more could we ask for kiss kiss

wow, we are greatful, its great defending our ghanaian women. Their beauty, love, humility,kindness and appreciation makes us happy to die for them. Big ups to GHANAIAN WOMEN

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Yvonne okoro is pure Ghanaian, she got her beauty from her mama.

Martha ankomah beautiful and the body is on point.

Is that what you call beauty? grin grin

That chic's face can turn a white shirt to black.

Even "my own" Aranaa is Genevieve when compared to that chic. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Till the day we die, leave Ghanaian woman for what? kiss kiss
hahaha! grin didn't know jaggama has taste for women oh? grin go bang ur 3 fowl wives abeg grin grin . Fowl anus explorer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians / Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.