Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52560 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by platz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: is it?
yaa
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
amedave: you are welcome, so do you still love him........don't be shy just say it

I don't love him oooo, just cnt forget cuz he was d first guy I Eva loved, (a lil secret) got my first kiss frm him too, bt I stopped loving him when I discovered he was a liar, a cheat, and a player, who took my caring n loving attitude for stupidity.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mazumathe1st(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis: I miss everything about my ex. He is an amazing guy,a good friend and lover. He's kind, smart I could go on and on.....distance tore us apart but I still miss him and think about him a lot.
titi. Ajanaku biribambam,u knw urslf...if u rd dis,I stil love u!bt gues we weren't meant to b,u dnt knw wat u av til its gone,I mis evrytin abt u,d fights ,d makeup afta etc...if I come to ds world again I'd stil date u...single ladies am single oooo and rdy to mingle,so dt I can b a double
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
olasmith10:

you must be a prophetess.. am experiencing something like that
Haeheheheheh *ministry opening soon* datz how life is,wen I see pple of such or dat wana leav som1 dat luv dem so much coz dey too care,my advice use 2be beg d person dat luv u n xplain tinx to ha,ask him/her to pray 4u so u ll gt a mutual r/ship den u ll be fine. U berra go n beg ha
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Merryglad(f): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
i miss his troublesome calls.....he can call me at least twice daily and each call will last for twenty mins.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by STENON(f): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
I miss his lies and Heartless Attitude.......
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
I get ya... looking forward to a better relationship though..
sunnedee:

What I want you to know (from experience) is this:

Girls tend to find their bf friends attractive... And vice versa with boys... There is always an undercurrent attraction between boys and the friends of their girlfriend....

This is why it is a bad idea to try such with your friend

Imagine.... A girl that was discouraging her friend from dating me suddenly becomes my chum later and I almost ban*** her but for self control and lack of time....

The same happened when the girl of one of my friends was making advances ..... See as I run enh?

Do you see it from that angle nw?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by duniyazola: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

Alright,thanks smiley
You welcome dear, cheers

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dwady(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm yeah he did lol
cry sorry,He's in the past now. So What's up dear?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by bosun11(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

LOL, am Gud oooo, and u

am doing good myself...thanks
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by 9japatroit(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

yea, I know, but just can't get him off my mind until I get bck @ him, there was a time I went the pool, and I saw sm1 dat looks lyk, I was burning with hatred oooo, my Frnds said I shuld forget him, but just can't.
try and forgive him cos u are suffering urself for nothing.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by abel14(f): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
i dnt av an ex.once we break up...ion knw u.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
9japatroit: try and forgive him cos u are suffering urself for nothing.

I Will, tnx a lot
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
bosun11:

am doing good myself...thanks

u welcome.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by louiskay(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ormorlehwah: I hate it when people bring up old shit.....

I'm Nobody's Ex, if You break up with Me, I don't know You.

#fact
. After he don take him diiiccckkk stamp ur pooo sea u won come dey deny abi ........... I seriously SMH 4 uuUuu
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
mazumathe1st: titi. Ajanaku biribambam,u knw urslf...if u rd dis,I stil love u!bt gues we weren't meant to b,u dnt knw wat u av til its gone,I mis evrytin abt u,d fights ,d makeup afta etc...if I come to ds world again I'd stil date u...single ladies am single oooo and rdy to mingle,so dt I can b a double

you still love her then why did you guys break up?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sunnedee: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
dayosaurus: I get ya... looking forward to a better relationship though..

Wish you best of luck...
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
His temper. It could actually burn down a house
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
louiskay: . After he don take him diiiccckkk stamp ur pooo sea u won come dey deny abi ........... I seriously SMH 4 uuUuu
Dats none of ur business
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Darn! What do I miss about my ex? - just too many things to even list. grin Definitely not too proud to scream everywhere that I let the best thing that has ever happened to me go like that, just because I was dyckhead and I was feeling myself too much.

- I miss the fact that I've probably been on all kinds of dates with more probably more than 30 chics in the last two years. And none has that "It factor" you see in a "keeper." She's one in a million.

- I miss that rider - someone who would readily sacrifice everything just to put a smile on my face. Someone who would never disappoint - it was all about me, and nothing else.

- I miss the fact that she tells me how much she loves me everyday. And even when we have our little arguments and I start acting belligerent, she'll remind me of how I'm the only guy she has ever loved - with tears in her eyes.

- I miss the fact that apart from the obvious qualities I've got, she sees the intangibles - and she loved me for those things. And she also schooled me on those intangibles, and how I could used them to my advantage in the battle of life. She believed in me, even when no one else did.

- No one has ever loved me the way she did. She even fought my battles for me - argued with the police, her mum, and her sister for harassing me.

- And darn, I miss those weekend sleepovers in Uni man. I just watch her sleep off on my chest, with her eyes closed, while she holds me proper tight. Sweet memories man.

- She's extremely beautiful with one of the craziest bodies ever. And hell yeah, the sex was the best I ever had - from a guy who has been around the block with all kinds of chics.

Fvcking all these other biitches, but I just don't get the same vibes. Can someone please get me the time machine before I lose my darn mind? I definitely need to turn back the hands of time asap! undecided
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
kenex4ever:

Not if I say so, tell me if I'm right or wrong
Hmmmmmmm........ Maybe.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by louiskay(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ormorlehwah: Dats none of ur business
. LOL ............ Sorri baby ......... I almost crossed my limit .......... But I can't just shy away from the truth ............. U can't just forget a guy that bleeped uuuuUuuuu............. NAH .............. Na blood & fluid mixture now haba........................... But am a good guy u will date and won't forget in a flash ............. Pisces tins ........ Love like fish........
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lispgreen: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
sex and her industrious nature![/size][size=8pt]
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by dayosaurus(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
sunnedee:

Wish you best of luck...

Mercès.. if you get sister wey free oh. I'm open n ready to mingle. smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by olasmith10(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
xpensiv05:
Haeheheheheh *ministry opening soon* datz how life is,wen I see pple of such or dat wana leav som1 dat luv dem so much coz dey too care,my advice use 2be beg d person dat luv u n xplain tinx to ha,ask him/her to pray 4u so u ll gt a mutual r/ship den u ll be fine. U berra go n beg ha

Av Don dat countless no of times.. I don't mind Doing it again.. so far it ll make way for peace to reign.. moreover finding a loving partner..cos Honestly, my present relationship isnt too Nice.. not too Nice
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
louiskay: . LOL ............ Sorri baby ......... I almost crossed my limit .......... But I can't just shy away from the truth ............. U can just forget a guy that bleeped uuuuUuuuu............. NAH .............. Na blood mixture now haba
No prob. No be fight, jst trying to tel U d fact. Dats jst me, I cnt chnge who I am.
#cheers
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by louiskay(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ormorlehwah: No prob. No be fight, jst trying to tel U d fact. Dats jst me, I cnt chnge who I am.
#cheers
. Actually, u are really who u are ................ LoVe ur sense of humor and ur principles...................................... Will wish to know u berrrraa........................................ Huh
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2014
damibravo: After she left...

We became friends, stopped loving her, started lusting after her!

She still owe me one...lol
Damibravo..omo cse@lautech..I sabi u na..name's Junta..dunno if u recall
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cushycute(f): 1:41am On Sep 16, 2014
i dont have an ex. if i didnt work , then it didnt happen.

moreover i miss him so much cos we didnt have sex and i wish we could have done atleast a round. I miss his personalty alot and still love him tho . evn tho he still wants me; but Yorubas will say "ito ta ba tu sile ko tun pada senu mo" ' once u spits on d floor , it cant port to your mouth again' # moving forward#
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by vokalguy(m): 5:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Nothing.... its so funny when I see her, I have no regrets ending the relationship... Actually glad she has a bf sef...
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sunnedee: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2014
dayosaurus:

Mercès.. if you get sister wey free oh. I'm open n ready to mingle. smiley

Lol.... grin grin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.