Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52583 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Miss his kindness, love, care, selflessness, tenderness, maturity.
I miss everything about him.
Continue to Rest In Peace cry cry

47 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by retepmurt(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Her thick and sensitive Neepples always got me 'melted'.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bidex6444(m): 5:44am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss the words we share together and her soft lips....

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by freshness2020: 5:45am On Sep 15, 2014
FRANCISEKE1: you need Jesus
♈όϋ can say that again.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 5:45am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss nothing about him, looking for a way to destroy him, dat bastard was my first love, and he my hry broke into hundred pieces, a poor naive me, but funny enough o, I dreamt of him today, I had to wake up, cuz how I Cn I b dreaming of the one I hate.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by rill: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi: I miss nothing about him, looking for a way to destroy him, dat bastard was my first love, and he my hry broke into hundred pieces, a poor naive me, but funny enough o, I dreamt of him today, I had to wake up, cuz how I Cn I b dreaming of the one I hate.
. Ok, i know one babalawo

18 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Oliveronline: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss how we would smoke marijuana together in bed b4 sex......
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by SpcAgtOko: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2014
ismokeweed: Nothing
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by pyyxxaro: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her ORGANIGWE........ Soft and Juicy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by nickz(m): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2014
delightful1: Miss his kindness, love, care, selflessness, tenderness, maturity.
sadawwwwwwwww
this is so touchin'

we share a very similar storysad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2014
rill: . Ok, i know one babalawo

babalawo Ke, for wetin nasmiley
wel, what I meant was want him to see that that naive me is longer there, and i dnt love with my heart again, so wanna break him, say way he did to me.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by kaffy4tope(m): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi: I miss nothing about him, looking for a way to destroy him, dat bastard was my first love, and he my hry broke into hundred pieces, a poor naive me, but funny enough o, I dreamt of him today, I had to wake up, cuz how I Cn I b dreaming of the one I hate.

Take heart dear.....It's no big deal

Guyz break ladies heart alot....dts y most comments here are from Guys.

'Guys been breaking ladies heart since 1800BC cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by marieolae(f): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2014
I dnt miss netin. I'm glad he's outta my life

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ego2(f): 6:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Y would i wanna miss an ex who probably doesn't remember mi. Smh4u @ op

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2014
He/she is an EX for God sake!!!!! It baffles hearing guys/ Ladies sounding so pathetic over an EX.

seriously if there is something u still misses in ur Ex, I guess u watch it b4 ur present relationship become an EX.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 15, 2014
I never had a girlfriend, neither do I have presently.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bitojoe(m): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her troublesome life.but i realy thank God i didn't die before my time,because woman kill faster than aids and Ebola.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Sexytemi(f): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2014
kaffy4tope:

Take heart dear.....It's no big deal

Guyz break ladies heart alot....dts y most comments here are from Guys.

'Guys been breaking ladies heart since 1800BC cheesy

yea, I know, but just can't get him off my mind until I get bck @ him, there was a time I went the pool, and I saw sm1 dat looks lyk, I was burning with hatred oooo, my Frnds said I shuld forget him, but just can't.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by olasmith10(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her immeasurable care,her eloquence, her creativity, her kindness, her brilliance, her care,her gists, her gifts. so bad we broke up. now I know 2 things

1.not every relationship will lead to marriage

2. no one can love me the way she did.

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bitojoe(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: I dnt miss netin. I'm glad he's outta my life

just be sinceer to tell us why you are glad?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ojestas(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Miss Ko. . .Mr ni.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by aiyeboy(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Virgins like me are ignorant of what relationships look like not to talk of ex....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Mintayo(m): 6:12am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't have an x, have only got a ycheesy:p
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by caesaraba(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Blackchampion:

Dear Lord,
Thank You for letting me part with dis babe on time, b4 she turns me into a house maid. Amen

I hear you brother! Na me and you d give d same thanks. Chai!

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by greall1: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2014
I missed the way she jealous Her own is more than police she don't like to any woman beside me.She Question a lot but i Thank GOD for my life she's looking way to back but No way.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by marieolae(f): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Bitojoe:

just be sinceer to tell us why you are glad?
becoz he is a liability
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bitojoe(m): 6:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

yea, I know, but just can't get him off my mind until I get bck @ him, there was a time I went the pool, and I saw sm1 dat looks lyk, I was burning with hatred oooo, my Frnds said I shuld forget him, but just can't.

i think the guy strong joystick make it difficult for you to forget. Did i lie?

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by yusful4all: 6:14am On Sep 15, 2014
her rythm on bed. Wen am fucking and sucking d same time.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ojestas(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Sexytemi:

Hmnn.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by sunsky29(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2014
hw many times wil dis make d fp? Seun some heads needs to roll.a single thread will make fp thrice a year,bt lot of intresting ones will b left in the backyard for 8yrz b4 ur mods put it on fp.truely nairaland is geting boring these days.

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ibnjarir93(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2014
delightful1: Miss his kindness, love, care, selflessness, tenderness, maturity.
This one has a convenient caveat so that one won't ask her: after all of this qualities y did u choose 2 let him go? Nonetheless, I ve joined u in ur grief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.