Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52949 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by damibravo(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2014
Jarizod: Damibravo..omo cse@lautech..I sabi u na..name's Junta..dunno if u recall

Junta0...losing memories tho...
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mazumathe1st(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2014
uzolexis:

you still love her then why did you guys break up?
attimes Love is nt enuuf to make things work...we stil gudfrends doe,bt pride wnt let me ask ha out a 2nd time...hey I. Like ur. Smile....its cute,kedu
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Dwady: cry sorry,He's in the past now. So What's up dear?

I'm good mehn just chilling and yourself?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mazumathe1st(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah old papa. Hmm it's an advanced version of paracetamol if u catch the drift.
hey,giv ha Molly and she aint gona know it.....Rickross,av 4goten ow he put it doe,feeling u babes....I love babes dt knw dia stuff....s
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2014
mazumathe1st: hey,giv ha Molly and she aint gona know it.....Rickross,av 4goten ow he put it doe,feeling u babes....I love babes dt knw dia stuff....s

Hahah I don't like Rick Ross.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mazumathe1st(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah I don't like Rick Ross.
ooops,ur moniker says it all...chris breezy on point...talented guy I must confess,wen u r nt mrs breezy,wu r u?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
mazumathe1st: attimes Love is nt enuuf to make things work...we stil gudfrends doe,bt pride wnt let me ask ha out a 2nd time...hey I. Like ur. Smile....its cute,kedu

Very true,love is not all dat matters.
Thanks 4 d compliment....odinma smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mazumathe1st(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2014
uzolexis:

Very true,love is not all dat matters.
Thanks 4 d compliment....odinma smiley
yea,top of d morning to u...am actually jst tryin 2learn ibo,d nxt ting on my lips 2 say to u is afurugunaiya...lol,,u av an army of followers,..hmm
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by bosun11(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
creamylicious: Lie Lie boyfriend

naughty naughty gf
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by creamylicious(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2014
bosun11:

naughty naughty gf
lol......... Hawayu
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by MightySparrow: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2014
I wish I had one.

I do not regret not having any, anyway.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by bosun11(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2014
creamylicious: lol......... Hawayu

grin grin am fine...u ??
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by purplepatchy(f): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2014
I miss his smiles, caring ways and social life.... I just hate his playful being.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by creamylicious(f): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin am fine...u ??
good baby
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by uzolexis(f): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2014
mazumathe1st: yea,top of d morning to u...am actually jst tryin 2learn ibo,d nxt ting on my lips 2 say to u is afurugunaiya...lol,,u av an army of followers,..hmm

Lol...it's afurumginaya. Fflwers mk NL more interesting
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2014
eyah
Sexytemi:

I don't love him oooo, just cnt forget cuz he was d first guy I Eva loved, (a lil secret) got my first kiss frm him too, bt I stopped loving him when I discovered he was a liar, a cheat, and a player, who took my caring n loving attitude for stupidity.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by bosun11(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2014
creamylicious: good baby

hows ur night ?whats happening wit you boo
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2014
mazumathe1st: ooops,ur moniker says it all...chris breezy on point...talented guy I must confess,wen u r nt mrs breezy,wu r u?

Haha yeah I love him. I'm always mrsbreezy. Hehe I'm bolu smiley
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by moneybag007(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2014
The way she screamed whenever we were having s*x.... D gal gat ring tones mehn... She gingered me with those tunes of hers that we did end up going 7 or 8 rounds/ day... And 1 other thing, her pussy is̶̲̥̅̊ d tightest I've ever entered...
It's un4tunate she got married to a friend of mine last week... She didn't even invite me... i̶̲̥̅̊ just jammed her wedding pictures on fb
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2014
moneybag007: The way she screamed whenever we were having s*x.... D gal gat ring tones mehn... She gingered me with those tunes of hers that we did end up going 7 or 8 rounds/ day... And 1 other thing, her pussy is̶̲̥̅̊ d tightest I've ever entered...
It's un4tunate she got married to a friend of mine last week... She didn't even invite me... i̶̲̥̅̊ just jammed her wedding pictures on fb
hahahahhahahahahahahhahah! U got served cheesy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mazumathe1st(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
angry
uzolexis:

Lol...it's afurumginaya. Fflwers mk NL more interesting
kk,my bad,do dey?I rly dnt get d point doe.,xcept dt d cute ones av a. Whole lotta disciples,...and d nt sos fine ones lyk myslf,.(Sad face).
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mazumathe1st(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=MrsBreezy]

Haha yeah I love him. I'm always mrsbreezy. Hehe I'm bolu smiley[/quoteNice to meet u miz bolu,..ow r d body guards ds morng,u av a 1daful sense of humor,kinda like d way u sound judgin by ur conversatn wv cooljoe..u av a way wv words(btw I dnt do flattery)
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by cooljoe(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=mazumathe1st][/quote]someone mentioned me, d genie is outta d bottle, of wat use may I b to u sire?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wow! I really miss a lot about him in terms of his grammar(his well-spoken accent), his intelligence, sense of humour, his dancing skills and kisses.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by shegxi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Segirl18: Wow! I really miss a lot about him in terms of his grammar(his well-spoken accent), his intelligence, sense of humour, his dancing skills and kisses.
i see.......gringringringringringrin
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Osatobenson(f): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Alwayz saying i hear,very funny,and it means he is not interested
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
shegxi: i see.......gringringringringringrin

Those r jex d honest words 4 him o. Shegxi guy, hw far nw?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: I don't have an ex.

Gurl, u really dont mean dat. Do you? shocked
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by maryhaam(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
TrollMan:

You don't have to beat around. Most comments here are flirty, blunt, sex related and disturbing. grin

Did you skip over comments like these?

looool these are thrillers looool.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
ayukdaboss: We smoked & got high together sad

What? undecided shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by shegxi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Segirl18:

Those r jex d honest words 4 him o. Shegxi guy, hw far nw?
no mind me jawe,na aproko dey wori me. ayam fyn.....u nko? Its been a while o, person no just see ur brakelitegringringrin...hope ur fabulous
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Dwady(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm good mehn just chilling and yourself?
I'm great. how's your day going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.