Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (52540 Views)

What Do U Really Miss About Ur Lover when he /she is away? / Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by duniyazola: 4:21am On Sep 15, 2014
louis07: Which of d ex cus I have series of them
the ones you can remember

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by joeblack62: 4:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Her Social Media craze

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by ugoezeik(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2014
her breast, her breast was once one in a million but wen she lost her virginity nd start going after so many abuna, omo na so I cried for good 2mnths witout food

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Babyboy1986(m): 4:25am On Sep 15, 2014
lipsrsealed
ayukdaboss: what?
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by damibravo(m): 4:26am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: I don't have an ex.

But I can be your Ex someday wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2014
I miss her intelligence,she's so intelligent she can put an electric kettle on the gas.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Zammydagreat(m): 4:38am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't miss anything cos am a real nigga, but she miss siiting in the front seat of my Range.....

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by safarigirl(f): 4:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Blackchampion: Stop lying
I'm not
Babyboy1986: But u like sucking
never done that, doubt I'll like it. My buccal cavity is small
damibravo:
But I can be your Ex someday wink
Why be someone's ex when you can just be the first and only?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Elnino4ladies: 4:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Her cute lips nd succulent bosoms
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Afrok(m): 4:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm... Don't really care much coz she's my Ex and am shooting for a "Y" shocked.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Burger01(m): 4:52am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't miss anything about my 'Exes'. The only reason I have 'Exes' is because we were never compatible.. sad

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lathunjimi(m): 4:52am On Sep 15, 2014

Try make one if u don't have, it gives u memories whether sweet or bitter, Experience is what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 15, 2014
My ex is only girl I have ever known,she is the best I learned a lot from her ,she's my best friend, she is like a sister to me ,she's like a mother to me ,she's my teacher ,I miss her a lot,she give me hope when there is no hope and that is the girl who gave meaning to my life when my life was meaningless cryeven when all hope was lost she gave me a job revived my life even whenever I try to appreciate her ,she always reject my gift even when I buy good Italian shoes ,bags she always reject saying I must save for the future but unfortunately nature says we won't be together,God should forgive all my sins and gave me this kind girl for a wife here in Nigeria as my ex was Chinese,oyibo people can love shall I don't know if I can find this kind girl here in Nigeria though I doubt the possibility embarassed

27 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Bokoharam: 4:53am On Sep 15, 2014

You don't have an 'X'?
Don't worry... Someday, you will know 'Y!'

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Lathunjimi(m): 5:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Her brilliance & sex appeal.
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by mistermahn(m): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing, nothing at all, dating that ugly pig was the greatest mistake of my life. I mean what kind of woman refuses to have her bath before work, the painful fact was that she was fair so everyone naturally assumed that she was clean..... Her cooking ho my God she could not cook to save her destiny and that annoying nagging u almost recharged MTN 1500 on her face because of her nagging, all I want is to come home,eat,and watch crime and investigation. But the se.x tho....mind-blowing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by danielmichael(m): 5:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Omor na onli sex finish!!!
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 15, 2014
My ex sacrifice every thing for the seek of love, critics from family members, friends but I don't even know her worth until she left,God just want me to learn some thing from her ,she's from another planet,she just wants me to be successful,if I see this kind girl again na marriage thing on my mind, behind every successful man there must be a woman so serious ly looking for one now cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by timilehing(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2014
I missed her attitude. She never got me angry, knowing what to say anytime, anywhere. Such an action reader that got me saying the truth at all time.

16 Likes

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by duniyazola: 5:11am On Sep 15, 2014
HKCOMPANY: My ex sacrifice every thing for the seek of love, critics from family members, friends but I don't even know her worth until she left,God just want me to learn some thing from her ,she's from another planet,she just wants me to be successful,if I see this kind girl again na marriage thing on my mind, behind every successful man there must be a woman so serious ly looking for one now cool
touchy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Everything
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by nymphomaniac(m): 5:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by hardbody: 5:20am On Sep 15, 2014
duniyazola: Wao! it's honesty time, time to say the truth and be bold saying such, time to be frank and not be sentimental about the truth... Kindly state that thing you really miss about your ex, it could be anytin, trust me its wort saying, you never can tell how far you might help someone improve.

I miss the fact i did not let her go earlier

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by gidjah(m): 5:24am On Sep 15, 2014
redcliff: Nonsense thread
NO PLS,STOP BIN A PRETENDER!and respond honourably to d question.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by slap1(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing. She ain't worth even the headache she brought.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Mekyno(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: I'm not
never done that, doubt I'll like it. My buccal cavity is small
i luv dis

Why be someone's ex when you can just be the first and only?

wow, dat sounds so nice n intelligent of u.......hw i wish i can be the one n only one....chai
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by gidjah(m): 5:34am On Sep 15, 2014
SHE WAS A BEAUTY TO BEHOLD O!i was really blinded by this AND,could do anything for her but thank god she is gone even though i stil miss u ma

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Missmossy(f): 5:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Followingcheesy
Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 15, 2014
All my EXs are missing me seriously.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Mekyno(m): 5:40am On Sep 15, 2014
HKCOMPANY: My ex is only girl I have ever known,she is the best I learned a lot from her ,she's my best friend, she is like a sister to me ,she's like a mother to me ,she's my teacher ,I miss her a lot,she give me hope when there is no hope and that is the girl who gave meaning to my life when my life was meaningless cryeven when all hope was lost she gave me a job revived my life even whenever I try to appreciate her ,she always reject my gift even when I buy good Italian shoes ,bags she always reject saying I must save for the future but unfortunately nature says we won't be together,God should forgive all my sins and gave me this kind girl for a wife here in Nigeria as my ex was Chinese,oyibo people can love shall I don't know if I can find this kind girl here in Nigeria though I doubt the possibility embarassed
wow, she must be a messiah/guiding angel den.
U 4 marry her naa, her family critics n frnds will laff d hell out of her. Chei!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? by Ekusia(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Um wat I miss abt my ex girlfriend is her asshoe,it was so sweet to sex with,I more over the way she use to suck my dick.lol...girls can kill man[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.