Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend (4892 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nice write-up OP.. I can fore-tell that this thread would hit FP
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't think I would do anything to make my future girlfriend slap me but incase she does, ill hold my cheeks and still tell her I'm sorry. Ill understand that I had done something to make her that much angry and therefore slap me.

#Twocents.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
aboyaji: grabs her by the head, places it under my legs, pooooouuuund her, poooouund her, until she realises what i passed through in life.
and sadly you don't look like a panel lady beater
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by moski5(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
computerboy:

I'll put number 5 on repeat till she enter coma, when she wake I start again.

P.S: I won't allow any woman do what my mum didn't do to me period!!!

I kno kno weda guys dey form here

bye d way into coma is too much 5k recharge shud do
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Charles4075(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Some would draw her close and kiss her, others would walk away and never look back.. But it has never happened to me and I pray to God each day that a girl should never slap me.. Just saying my own ohh
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Grab her and kiss her hard. I saw this in a movie it looked cool. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by MabraO: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
OP I don't take shit from no girl
Wen it involves slap
I go with no5
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'll return the favour with great accuracy and precision just to be sure she got the message.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Finestlex(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
then it's right for a lady to slap a man? i strongly believe in "do unto others as you'd have them treat you
marieolae: 6 is very bad oo...its wrong for a man to slap a lady
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by toyoC1(f): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher: I'll return the favour with great accuracy and precision just to be sure she got the message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher: I'll return the favour with great accuracy and precision just to be sure she got the message.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher if u try that with me i go bite you hard for your balls.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by KMTee(f): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
hmmmm
some years back i slapped my bf and wat i got back was more dan 5k recharge card...the next thing i knew was dat i was rolling on the floor
how i landed on the floor still marvels me till today, it was as if they were playing jazz music inside my ear drum, headache, cold and fever all rushed into my system.
since den, they no born me make i slap man even my younger brothers.

my bf begged and begged but that ended the relationship...

i learnt my lesson the hardway, cos den i was fond of slapping my younger brothers who are far more bigger than me, d slap pass thunder

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by 100Cents: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gooci: actually, na 4 sure pass

So you go open account for her, deposit the slap dey wait the day you go need withdraw am on her face ?
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
lynpetra: Truckpusher if u try that with me i go bite you hard for your balls.
Anything that would bring you close to my balls would have already stopped the fighting. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Monstertrucks: I don't think I would do anything to make my future girlfriend slap me but incase she does, ill hold my cheeks and still tell her I'm sorry. Ill understand that I had done something to make her that much angry and therefore slap me.

#Twocents.
Keep deceiving yourself.

There is no anger that can't be controlled by anyone unless they are just a sadist.If a woman should lift her hands and slap me she will automatically loose her place as a woman in my eyes and she'll get it right there and well served too.
Don't tell me that somebody will abuse you physically and you tell her that you're sorry,seriously? undecided
After the slap we both can go our seperate ways....shekina! There are girls out there that won't raise a finger on you no matter what why should I then be stuck with somebody that has anger management issues.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Gooci(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

So you go open account for her, deposit the slap dey wait the day you go need withdraw am on her face ?
nope... i go jst laff nd waka from her.. honestly, that will leave her very sad nd guilty angry. i go form horror movie for her for a month, she go beg tiree
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mouth Gig

Heyy where have u been lyn?
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher: Keep deceiving yourself.

There is no anger that can't be controlled by anyone unless they are just a sadist.If a woman should lift her hands and slap me she will automatically loose her place as a woman in my eyes and she'll get it right there and well served too.
Don't tell me that somebody will abuse you physically and you tell her that you're sorry,seriously? undecided
After the slap we both can go our seperate ways....shekina! There are girls out there that won't raise a finger on you no matter what why should I then be stuck with somebody that has anger management issues.

Nonsense!

Bro, she wouldn't slap you out of nothing, you must have done something real foolish to desrve the slap.

So, if she slap you, then you would now turn woman beater and prove your dominance as a man?? Smh

How hard can the said slap even be.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Austyn44(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
7. come to nairaland and start a thread on the best response to the slap.
cry

Na so the relationship take end o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
tuoyoojo: You see it everywhere! In d movies both nigerian and foreign. A guy and his girlfriend having an argument and d next thing u see, the babe don "recharge 1500" slap on the guy's chic ( as a guy on NL puts it)

Now this is my question.if ur girlfriend recharge ur cheek with slap what is the appropriate response

1. Frown ur face and resist the urge to hold ur cheek
2.Place ur palm over ur cheek as though u r making a call and ask "baby, what did I do"
3.Turn d other cheek and ask her to "redail"
4. Walk away and don't say anytin
5. Return the "favour" by giving a 5000 recharge on both cheeks
6......Let's hear from u

no 5....easy
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
shockedshockedshockedshockedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by donsteady(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
nothing, either i run away or i just laugh over it, i have been slapped couple of times no.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by SporaD8: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
its easier to say work away, but in the heat of the moment I trust a lotta guys will misbehave.
As for me, I will nearly shake the living thing outta her(I don't hit ladies lolz) then work away without looking back.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by marieolae(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Finestlex: then it's right for a lady to slap a man? i strongly believe in "do unto others as you'd have them treat you
men are not built to slap women
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
It depends,If you deserve the slap,you just accept fate like how USHER did in confession video and man up by pulling her close and even kissing her but if it was that type of slap that was unwarranted and embarrassing,I suggest you slap her back but not hard,she gonna respect you and know she dealing with a MAN,sometimes don't let emotional feelings rule over your mind,like I said,Slap her because you know you would still apologize to her do it to affirm you the authority figure that you are.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by blesszzy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
i would not tolerate such a tin... D nxt step is to press button 5 on her no tym 4 rubbish
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by blesszzy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: men are not built to slap women
henhen so women are built 2 slap men abi. What a joke!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by marieolae(f): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
blesszzy:
henhen so women are built 2 slap men abi. What a joke!
I like ur nose. Its big smiley
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
STUPID GUYS WITH STUPID COMMENTS undecided
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by blesszzy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: I like ur nose. Its big smiley

oh really? U knw am telling d truth. Women dare nt raise their hand 2 slap their men counterpat, its unacceptable moreover Africa tradition does nt permit such and i was nt poking ma nose, ur statement was funny and it drew ma attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Use Your Boyfriend/girlfriend As Your Next Of Kin? / A Fact Or Fallacy? / Is Possible To Love Someone And Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.