Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend (4890 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Bigzig(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2014
JamalUganda22:
nigga this is not a movie scene. lol
Dat kind thing..lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by mrham03(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2014
EroticAngelina: STUPID GUYS WITH STUPID COMMENTS undecided
u and your 0.2 megapixel pic. Lmao
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

Moonlighting?

What is moonlighting?
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
andromida:

What is moonlighting?

A series program that I saw what you wrote up there in....
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

A series program that I saw what you wrote up there in....

grin grin

I will look into it.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by chinnyonwu(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2014
marieolae: men are not built to slap women
very senseless comment
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
It happened to me one tym. I hit my bf hard on d chest for sayin something rude to me, I really dunno if d punch turned him on cos he began to UnCloth me. It really scared shit out off me n I dnt try such again.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Fweshdude(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
marinel: It happened to me one tym. I hit my bf hard on d chest for sayin something rude to me, I really dunno if d punch turned him on cos he began to UnCloth me. It really scared shit out off me n I dnt try such again.
Just a hit on his chest and his punch turned to unclothing? Honey, where you dating a boar or what?

I wouldn't do such to you.

Never.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by single92(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Dem knw born any gal well to slap me, she dey craze....if she try am, I go pound am eh until here body tell am......gals don dey open eye to much o
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Fweshdude: Just a hit on his chest and his punch turned to unclothing? Honey, where you dating a boar or what?

I wouldn't do such to you.

Never.
lol, strange bt now Iv learnt to keep him hands cool.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Awwal1st(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
I go turn to Bash Alli I no say she go dey for Coma, I go turn to Mike Adenuga with unlimited recharge card because I go over beat her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Use Your Boyfriend/girlfriend As Your Next Of Kin? / Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.