Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend (4784 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by blesszzy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: STUPID GUYS WITH STUPID COMMENTS undecided
oh dear, dat was kind of harse.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
blesszzy:
oh dear, dat was kind of harse.
well, not my fault. Deal with it. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by chimerase2: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Der was a date I received full slap frm ma gal frnd undecided
I just walked away cus I promised I will neva be like ma dad undecided
She came back and begged me laughing oh imagine angry
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by marieolae(f): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
blesszzy:

oh really? U knw am telling d truth. Women dare nt raise their hand 2 slap their men counterpat, its unacceptable moreover Africa tradition does nt permit such and i was nt poking ma nose, ur statement was funny and it drew ma attention.
lol okay
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by GovWahala: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided Trust me not all faces can be slapped, girl go look me slap me? Even the devil don't have that boldness.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by blesszzy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: lol okay
tongue beta
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by GovWahala: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: STUPID GUYS WITH STUPID COMMENTS undecided
Why are u so depressed
I'm sure ur boyfriend dumped ur sorry assss.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
smiled and walked away ....she dint sleep the whole night
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Some people comments dey smell stupidity But that's none of my business.... Meanwhile, Some 7yrs back a girl insulted me I got so angry I hit her in the face and she fell to the ground. Her left eye almost got damaged ( thank God it didn't grin )... Her parents brought her to my parents house saying I must marry her, my parents paid for her treatment and we all apologised. Since that day I vowed not to hit a woman... Now that was just for insulting me ooo not even a slap hmmmmm.... If a girl slaps me now I would rili prefer to walk away though E no go easy but I will try my best and she'd be very lucky if I don't retaliate cos I hate insults not to talk of slap grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by tuoyoojo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mbong! Oga Mod! Is this thread allergic to front page.....oga mod pls do the needful
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

She knows exactly what I will do.

Whether it's real life, or in my dream, or in her dream or in anyone else's dream, I will do the same thing.
Lol. This just cracked up. grin

Hmmm....what will you do? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by coolzeal(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Free ticket to the cemetery.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. This just cracked up. grin

Hmmm....what will you do? undecided

A weak man is that man who raises/lays a hand on a lady whether made to or not, at least that's my opinion.

In a situation whereby she slaps me, I will give her a steady stare-at for some seconds.

I will ask, "why did you do that?" I wouldn't wait for the answer, will smile and walk away and that ends our discussion for that day till God knows when.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
andromida: Grab her and kiss her hard. I saw this in a movie it looked cool. smiley

Moonlighting?
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well I'm not a guy but I bliv dat all d guys I've slapped do d same thing. Tell me thank u cos dey know its 4 dier good. So do same, she might have a gud reason 4 it
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

A weak man is that man who raises/lays a hand on a lady whether made to or not, at least that's my opinion.

In a situation whereby she slaps me, I will give her a steady stare-at for some seconds.

I will ask, "why did you do that?" I wouldn't wait for the answer, will smile and walk away and that ends our discussion for that day till God knows when.
That is automatic breakup right?
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: That is automatic breakup right?

We will have to ask God o because me I don't have the answer.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

We will have to ask God o because me I don't have the answer.
Lol.

What if she slaps you by mistake?
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol.

What if she slaps you by mistake?

That's why we have different types of mistakes.

This is a "costly" type.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

That's why we have different types of mistakes.

This is a "costly" type.
Lol. OK o

I really don't think a lady can slap her man sha, that's a suicide mission if you ask me o, I personally can't attempt it. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. OK o

I really don't think a lady can slap her man sha, that's a suicide mission if you ask me o, I personally can't attempt it. smiley

Wise choice.

wink

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by JamalUganda22(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2014
If I'm on the wrong then do nothing.
If she slaps me because somehow she things I did wrong when actually I didn't then slap her back.

EQUAL RIGHTS, EQUAL FIGHTS!
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: I like ur nose. Its big smiley
bwahahahahahahahahaha... Lwkmd.. I grin so tey water dey comot for my eyes.. Wait first!! Wetin make you think go dat level ?
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Missmossy(f): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Observing cool
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2014
See these men forming gentle Jack grin

Mehn No.5 naim sure for me pass

A #10 000 recharge SLAP... cool

If you like quote me undecided
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Bebetter: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
[size=16pt]7. Grab her from both sides of her shoulders and shake her vigorously like a congealed gallon of pami... then free her and walk away! hehe! grin[/size]
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Alex2620(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2014
well am goin to ; am goin to...,... Killl her
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Bigzig(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Immediately i'll steer at her eyes for some seconds, then draw her close and kiss her remorsefuly..and later she would apologise crying.
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by JamalUganda22(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Bigzig: Immediately i'll steer at her eyes for some seconds, then draw her close and kiss her remorsefuly..and later she would apologise crying.
nigga this is not a movie scene. lol
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by raquel23(f): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Number 4 grin
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2014
Bigzig: Immediately i'll steer at her eyes for some seconds, then draw her close and kiss her remorsefuly..and later she would apologise crying.
Lol. Really?
Re: What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend by Bigzig(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. Really?
yeap..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Madness$ [pix] / I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad / Sexual Irritable Things U Ve Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.