Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (45046 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This Television / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by kennynelcon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

shut d f up... and keep quiet. beast racist

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ATMC(f): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
I am familiar with this though I didnt use it but then how come I don't remember Jaguar the commedian.#sadface I can't picture what he looked like.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ATMC(f): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Madam ATMC, maka why
Even the maka why says a whole lot 'bout yhu...mtsxcheew...#bighead
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by clemz88(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
teeowl: who remembers this family computer game in primary/secondary school??

I do! Its called NITENDO . I played it back then like crazy. I still have it at home cos I wanna show it to my kidz . Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by nikkflexible(f): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
abbyyzino: you are so cute, bota botu got me lmao
tanx smiley
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by abbyyzino(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

I'm sorry dear,didn't mean 2 insult you. I served in OYO state n I had friends that were posted 2 Saki and well ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by abbyyzino(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
nikkflexible: tanx smiley
you look so familiar, can I pm you??
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by haftob(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tourshaw: PLEASE HELP ME
A friend of mine who is also a Nairalander like meadvised me to write it here hoping 4 ur consideration for front page.

I was given admission this year into University of Ilorin, thank God and I pray that those of u expecting d subsequent lists wil see ur names there Insha Allah. However, d troubles am battling with is money. I resorted to this, as d last surviving means after my countless unyielding trials. I am cocksure the comments box wil be full of unending insults and abusive languages of all sorts from many and at the sametime am also sure some wil believe me and undastand my plight. However, one thing is tha, I never think of coming up with dis, infact, i found it embarrassing and disgusting asking for help from people who didn'nt know me buh I just took d courage, endurance and perseverance to write it as advised by a friend of mine who said in Yoruba aphorism tha "Ai le soro ni ibere oriburuku"
I am a guy who struggles all alone to make my educational pursuit comes to reality cos I am from a poor family. No, sorry, a very poor family i mean. Mind u, it is not that I am mocking my family, it is jst dah it is like dat, God wants it. When I saw d message of Unilorin admission, there were mixed reactions that day; I was so happy because I have been trying to get it 4 d past 3years with no luck likewise I was very sad and perplexed about the money that wil be involved. Knowing my background fully well, I have gone to the nook and cranny where my relatives are, no luck. I was advised to write to a d counsellor 0f my area, a commissioner which i did but no luck rather. Well-to-dos, same story.
What next?
I even try if I could get a loan buh no security. These are the things I hav been doing since.
U may want to ask, didn't I know am going to pay before? Hmmmn... Yes, i knw buh I am a primary sch teacher whose earning is very small. We all know most of these private schools are jst all about exploiting their teachers. Private teachers especially in Ilorin will understand me better. And d little of my salary are d ones used to register WAEC, JAMB and POSTJAMB. However, my uncle who could and promised me to take care of d money died in a fatal accident last year... so sad 4 his demise. MHSRIP...sobs little... That is y things fall apart like this.
I am using this post to summon d general public to solicit for their help because I haven't paid anything and the admission is on the threshold of forfeit in 4days time. (September 21)
In case u want me to meet u I can come anywhere within Ilorin. And I hope dah one day I wil repay ur kindness gestures.
Thanks for ur anticipated help, care, concern and undastanding.
For ur thorough verification, u can log on to Unilorin website with my details to confirm.

Reg No: 47115637de
surname: abdulkareem
school website: www.unilorin.edu.ng

FOR HELP

ABDUL RASAQ MUHAMMAD SOLIHU
ACCT NO 0034496928 GTBANK
U're nt supposed to write dis here, u're supposed to start a thread for it
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jst incase u r interested;I have the London used version of dat water bottle..............................................................................................just kidding anyways.....I can remember that water bottle,I don't tink,I used it sha
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by uzolexis(f): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
abbyyzino:

When was the last time you went to your hometown??
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by nikkflexible(f): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
abbyyzino: you look so familiar, can I pm you??
well, I av been a 'ghost member' here, so i dnt knw how to go abt reading pms smiley
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yeah , i rem it well, tho i neva used it
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by abbyyzino(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

When was the last time you went to your hometown??
two years ago. and why??
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
ATMC: I am familiar with this though I didnt use it but then how come I don't remember Jaguar the commedian.#sadface I can't picture what he looked like.
dats tru ooo, me sef remember Jaguar
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
I must really be old or something cos i dont remember. What decade? 90s?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by abbyyzino(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
nikkflexible: well, I av been a 'ghost member' here, so i dnt knw how to go abt reading pms smiley
You served in the north right?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
clemz88: I do! Its called NITENDO . I played it back then like crazy. I still have it at home cos I wanna show it to my kidz . Hehehehe
omo una old oo,I dnt tink I saw dis game,my dad was nt a fan of buying toys and co.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by lawrenceunaa: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
we owned one but not for me but my sister's. Francistony can u don fall hand for this thread i tell you.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by uzolexis(f): 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
abbyyzino: two years ago. and why??

I was thinking it was ages ago but you know Saki is like a 19th century town,no offence.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by naijaboiy: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2014

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

Actually,,this doesn't connect undecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
so, i hear you're lookin' for me cool grin
naijaboiy:
Actually,,this doesn't connect undecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by sweetgala(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2014

Dude forget , the year was 1992 and I can remember using this item growing up in Akure, Ondo state
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by abbyyzino(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

I was thinking it was ages ago but you know Saki is like a 19th century town,no offence.
You are wrong my dear. When was the last time you went there, like you know much about the town
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by mstik(f): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
You see, this is ignorance/stupidity masked as sensibility. It happens when one struggles too much to be seen as intelligent, driven by the need to impress, so much so that they start typing crap. SMH

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by stigman(m): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
ATMC: smh...francis! Ebere m na-emere gi
I tell you grin that guy na mumu, the guy is feeling like obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by vega84(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2014

u didn't use cause ur poor parents couldn't afford it and pa awo couldnt provide it too cos he was too blind to knw wat is good fr u westerners, see ur mouth like OJUKWU yeye yoruba village champion .
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by stigman(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=30pence]

Why not upload ur foreign version, so everyone could see.
Abi u carry microwave oven go ur own?[/quote

grin grin francise you see your life, you don rope yourself where you dey form watin u no be
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
in my school we called it family com... because family computer is boldly written on it.

clemz88: I do! Its called NITENDO . I played it back then like crazy. I still have it at home cos I wanna show it to my kidz . Hehehehe
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
well its a video game NOT a toy... you should have convinced him to buy one for you...

SAVEDBABA: omo una old oo,I dnt tink I saw dis game,my dad was nt a fan of buying toys and co.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by naijaboiy: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ladystewie: so, i hear you're lookin' for me cool grin
Hmmm,,you this Run-away girl undecided

Where you been?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by stigman(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
ATMC: Even the maka why says a whole lot 'bout yhu...mtsxcheew...#bighead

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.