Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:44 AM

10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] (18286 Views)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Youngpo413: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2014
deeobserver209: Boyfriend and girlfriend relationships are nothing but recipes for a heart breaks and depression. A continues circle of heart breaks over and over again are practical reasons why we have unstable relationships in marriages today. Boy/girl friend relationship is crap and meaningless.
Ladies please do not give yourselves out to any man unless you are married.

as if they are forced,na them dey enjoy the show pass,so how will you expect them to abstain...
Konji na bastaaaaarrrrdddd!

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Youngpo413: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2014
HKCOMPANY: Sorry oo but you see that is why abstinence is the best ,save your self some stress

stress?
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Youngpo413: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2014
nikkypearl:

Lolzzz

U got the perfect picture of the scene!
He told me,he love crazy girls!after 3yrs oo!

the guy don tire jare...
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by crisycent: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Heartbreak is for teenagers (15-18). If after this age you can't see it coming, something must be wrong with you. Relationship does not end overnight.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by paulohgirlie(f): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gud write-up

It works grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by coache(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by nikkypearl(f): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
coache:
Hi Nikky........nice write up, bad things happens to good people sha but at the end its always a blessing in disguise.
Who knws wat ur baby sister mite hav been going tru in the hands of dat crazy guy all in the name of pleasing him...we seem to share similar experience though but I'll really appreciate it if you can link us up but dats if she's nt taken yet........thanks

grin I don't think she is ready 4dat now o

Thankss tho'
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by djeezy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
nikkypearl your thread made front page. Oya come here.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by coache(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by avuekwe(f): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
@Nikkypearl, thanks for the post. It came at the right time. Please I would like to ask you this question, sometimes I get sad and my mum can't stop worrying. I try to hide the pain but she knows me better than I do. What do I do to stop her from worrying so much at the same time letting her know that it's okay for me to grieve .
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Vikky014(f): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
deeobserver209: Boyfriend and girlfriend relationships are nothing but recipes for a heart breaks and depression. A continues circle of heart breaks over and over again are practical reasons why we have unstable relationships in marriages today. Boy/girl friend relationship is crap and meaningless.
Ladies please do not give yourselves out to any man unless you are married.
seconded!!!!
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by nikkypearl(f): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
djeezy: nikkypearl your thread made front page. Oya come here.

I am here sir! grin
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by nikkypearl(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
avuekwe: @Nikkypearl, thanks for the post. It came at the right time. Please I would like to ask you this question, sometimes I get sad and my mum can't stop worrying. I try to hide the pain but she knows me better than I do. What do I do to stop her from worrying so much at the same time letting her know that it's okay for me to grieve .

Am sorry bou' whatever u are going through now my dear!

First of all;is your mum aware of what actually happened?if no,pls you can talk to her bou' it,coz u really need sum1 to talk to.if yes,just tell her you need time to heal,that u will be fine.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by avuekwe(f): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
nikkypearl:

Am sorry bou' whatever u are going through now my dear!

First of all;is your mum aware of what actually happened?if no,pls you can talk to her bou' it,coz u really need sum1 to talk to.if yes,just tell her you need time to heal,that u will be fine.

Thanks dear, I will have an honest heart to heart talk with her.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by nikkypearl(f): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
avuekwe:

Thanks dear, I will have an honest heart to heart talk with her.

Alright darl!the bottom line is Be happy!and focus on things that are more important!"Yo career" and do not rush in to another relationship..
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Crixina(f): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
nikkypearl:

Its easier said than done!
nikkypearl whr are u from mbok?
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by nikkypearl(f): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Crixina: nikkypearl whr are u from mbok?

Y do u ask mbok ?grin
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Crixina(f): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2014
nikkypearl:

Y do u ask mbok ?grin
grin
Cos of mbok.
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by nikkypearl(f): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Crixina: grin
Cos of mbok.

i am a yoruba gurl from ondo state.pple do say i look like a calabar gurl tho'
Re: 10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] by Crixina(f): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
nikkypearl:

i am a yoruba gurl from ondo state.pple do say i look like a calabar gurl tho'
u might just be calabar o*winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.