Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (4639 Views)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: beta(exits judiciously, waves@ missSlimbody)

stop waving tongue

tomorrow is another day wink cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Liamm(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
I came late.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

stop waving tongue

ah surely. Just beep me. smiley (hums commodores' nightshift as he bounces off) sweet sounds coming down.....
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:
oga me.. Gallant ooh

na night you take day waka

Noo.

Na crawl i dey crawl.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: (commands lightsouts, drop earplugs and paperclip and chases him with full, non-resilient vigor) aburo? (increase chase)
Where U dey run to na

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: ah surely. Just beep me. smiley (hums commodores' nightshift as he bounces off) sweet sounds coming down.....

surly,i will do that cool

goodnight buddy wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MissSlimbody(f): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

stop waving tongue

Let him wave joor
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Noo.

Na crawl i dey crawl.

cheesy cheesy

crawl enter bed biko cheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Let him wave joor

lipsrsealed

DaveP

ur attention is needed here
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MissSlimbody(f): 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: beta(exits judiciously, waves@ missSlim)

waves back @ him
Gudnite

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

lipsrsealed

DaveP

ur attention is needed here
(switches off lamp and sets alarm)
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by naijaboiy: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2014
grin cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MabraO: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Booking space in case this hit front page but u it's not going to

Kudos to the interviewer and d interviewee
Una try

Mizmycoli that ur work ehn it seem u got lotta break periods. lil work more free time
How old is the last girl in ur fam nd is she in NL too?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2014

Goodmorning Hun.

MissSlimbody:

Uka'agbasago grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO: Booking space in case this hit front page but u it's not going to

Kudos to the interviewer and d interviewee
Una try

Mizmycoli that ur work ehn it seem u got lotta break periods. lil work more free time
How old is the last girl in ur fam nd is she in NL too?

She was born at a later time.....I didn't expect having two sisters cheesy cheesy
She's just 13.
Her elder one is on NL, but hasn't made a single post shocked
I took down her picture grin
I needed to use her account to attack someone, sort of.angry
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by ideology(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls anyone asking for mz's sisters should stay off tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MissSlimbody(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Goodmorning Hun.

Morning dear
Hope u slept well?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MabraO: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

She was born at a later time.....I didn't expect having two sisters cheesy cheesy
She's just 13.
Her elder one is on NL, but hasn't made a single post shocked
I took down her picture grin
I needed to use her account to attack someone, sort of.angry

lol at bolded
So u had to disguise just to insult
Hmm
Adannaya hope I got that correctly
No wonder u kinda know so much about men and relationships ur dad really tot u well
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO:

lol at bolded
So u had to disguise just to insult
Hmm
Adannaya hope I got that correctly
No wonder u kinda know so much about men and relationships ur dad really tot u well

LoL
There's more to the name "Adannaya"
It's not just about my Dad.

About relationships, I think it's more a calling than about what Dad taught me.

Nope, I don't insult people.
I try not to.
I can be caustic.
Very Caustic.
But then, I've learned self control over time, in that regard.
Besides, if I insult anyone, I always feel miserable.
I still have my way with words though.

I'd actually meant to call the person to order.
I even gbagauned a lot, so nobody'd suspect it was me.
I think I succeeded. grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2014
ideology: Pls anyone asking for mz's sisters should stay off tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
IDee o
Good to see you here.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Morning dear
Hope u slept well?

Yeah, but as usual, I kept waking up intermittently.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MabraO: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
There's more to the name "Adannaya"
It's not just about my Dad.

About relationships, I think it's more a calling than about what Dad taught me.

Nope, I don't insult people.
I try not to.
I can be caustic.
Very Caustic.
But then, I've learned self control over time, in that regard.
Besides, if I insult anyone, I always feel miserable.
I still have my way with words though.

I'd actually meant to call the person to order.
I even gbagauned a lot, so nobody'd suspect it was me.
I think I succeeded. grin

cheesy
No wonder
It is good to finally know the person mizmycoli
Sorry am not leetunechi, just wanna know
How did u come about the name muzmycoli
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by ideology(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
IDee o
Good to see you here.

Yes Dear, cheesy

have been wondering why this thread, though am not against it. undecided

Your celebrity status on NL is amazing. cool

Like I once told you, you should think of writing books as well, I would love to be on high table launching your books by 2017/18.

am very serious

Or we could partner.
Lets meet later in the evening, thanks.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2014
MabraO:

cheesy
No wonder
It is good to finally know the person mizmycoli
Sorry am not leetunechi, just wanna know
How did u come about the name mizmycoli

lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2014
ideology:

Yes Dear, have been wondering why this thread, though am not against it.

Your celebrity status on NL is amazing.

Like I once told you, you should think of writing books as well I would love to be on high table launching your books by 2017/18.

am very serious

Or we could partner.
Lets meet later in the evening, thanks.

There's actually an NL celebrity.
I voted for her.
I was a newbie at the time. (May 2014)
I'm just admired by few people in the romance section, that's all.wink

LoL
I could use the motivation y'know grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by ideology(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

There's actually an NL celebrity.
I voted for her.
I was a newbie at the time. (May 2014)
I'm just admired by few people in the romance section, that's all.wink

LoL
I could use the motivation y'know grin

If I may, talking of celebrity is not about, position or title, or beauty, people busy voting for beauty, am rather concerned about character, what a person can offer and impact lives.

How many of those voted as miss/mr Celebrity are adding value to NL, making positive post and influencing lives.

I don't dance at titles

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2014
ideology:

If I may, talking of celebrity is not about, position or title, or beauty, people busy voting for beauty, am rather concerned about character, what a person can offer and impact lives.

How many of those voted as miss/mr Celebrity are adding value to NL, making positive post and influencing lives.

I don't dance at titles
shocked shocked
How in God's Green Nairaland did I forget I was talking to Ideology.
You're right Sir.
No, Spot On.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by ideology(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked
How in God's Green Nairaland did I forget I was talking to Ideology.
You're right Sir.
No, Spot On.

grin, yea, IDEOLOGY ON THE STREET OF GEOLOGY
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
For Woman Wrappering Dave has been Stripped off his post he has been demoted to beign my ASSISTANT...Am The New Manager... #B0YS lets set the stage Up... #GEARING UP FOR PHASE TWO...
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2014
ideology:

grin, yea, IDEOLOGY ON THE STREET OF GEOLOGY
studying Biology
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2014
People are already in my studio shocked
shocked

no showz now until evening angry

mizmycoli. Morning ma

questions you are gonna be facing this evening won't be as easy as the case of last nite wink

if u noticed.. Phase1 was all bout who mizmycoli is/are.

Tonight we shall be focusing on your stay on NL. so far so good. *hint* wink

*lights out*

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: For Woman Wrappering Dave has been Stripped off his post he has been demoted to beign my ASSISTANT...Am The New Manager... #B0YS lets set the stage Up... #GEARING UP FOR PHASE TWO...

grin grin grin

daveP is our studio DJ grin grin

manager

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Five Romancelander Will You Miss Most If Your Account Is Deactivated / Nairaland Content Syndication: Promote Your Blog or Website / Davido’s Girlfriend Nish Kards Shows Off What She’s Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.