Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (4637 Views)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by 1one: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
daveP: @1one ur siggy grin

@mr Lee: how many are on the guest list already. Im aware of just erm 2more..... (sips tea)

Just like rice and beans grin

or

Pounder yam and oh grin

Or

Amala and okro grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
daveP:
@mr Lee: how many are on the guest list already. Im aware of just erm 2more..... (sips tea)
we are still with her royal highness mizmycoli
i'm cluesless bout who the next person wan be

daveP: that mention stuff still exist? I dnt like it though, but......

Na to just scrool go down d end of romance section

den copy paste dia name hia grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by ideology(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: studying Biology

Kikikikiki, haven't you heard I have understanding more than my teachers grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin grin

daveP is our studio DJ grin grin

manager
yes Manage anytin Manageable... Dave workx Under My Command
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

It happens 2 me too.
Wat do you think could be the cause?
too much of thinking about me
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: yes Manage anytin Manageable... Dave workx Under My Command

hahaha

you are under davep here boss
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
ideology:

Kikikikiki, haven't you heard I have understanding more than my teachers grin
shuu
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

hahaha

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy:

the english too hard for u undecided
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

the english too hard for u undecided
just imagining Dave P boss... Putting on.. A baseball cap, torn man utd Jersey, a jean tri_cutter nd rubber slippers.. Me asst.. putting on a black shiny Tux with a black leather italian shoe... U can hardly tell who's the boss... Letx leave it that way
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: just imagining Dave P boss... Putting on.. A baseball cap, torn man utd Jersey, a jean tri_cutter nd rubber slippers.. Me asst.. putting on a black shiny Tux with a black leather italian shoe... U can hardly tell who's the boss... Letx leave it that way

grin grin grin

i'm editing for tonit's show angry

keep calm cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Davep and frankBen

wre are thou
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi: Davep and frankBen

wre are thou
*flies in with my private jet. Walks into The studio and observes the untidy look*
leetunachi, please get some cleaners. Brb
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: *flies in with my private jet. Walks into The studio and observes the untidy look*
leetunachi, please get some cleaners. Brb

grin grin

we are not using this studio tonight angry

I'm working on the next thread
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin

we are not using this studio tonight angry

I'm working on the next thread
oh. sounds appealing..... Please interview E V E G R A N this time. The babe is so hot cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: oh. sounds appealing..... Please interview E V E G R A N this time. The babe is so hot cool

stage by stage cool

you know we ain't through with the one of last nite..so I'm editing phase2 of the show ...we gonna start on time to enable us finish on time. cool cool ..den 2moro.unto d next person ..dunno who for now ! smiley
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

stage by stage cool

you know we ain't through with the one of last nite..so I'm editing phase2 of the show ...we gonna start on time to enable us finish on time. cool cool ..den 2moro.unto d next person ..dunno who for now ! smiley
k Sir cheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin grin

i'm editing for tonit's show angry

keep calm cool
Ok Guys.. Letx begin the Set Up.. #GEAR UP B0Yx
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: oh. sounds appealing..... Please interview E V E G R A N this time. The babe is so hot cool
Evegran? L0l instead of tunechi asking Questions he'll be answering dem #JUST SAYING
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: angry.
*hits my head against the wall 5 times..... Faints and recuperates within seconds.*

Okay.
Hahahaha it hasn't gotten to that naa....lollz.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Missmossy:
Hahahaha it hasn't gotten to that naa....lollz.
that is what I do whenever I'm angry(E-angry) grin....I'm getting better now grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
frankben: that is what I do whenever I'm angry(E-angry) grin....I'm getting better now grin
Hehehe...take it easy oocheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by uzolexis(f): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoooLLL
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uzo o o
Which one be celebrity again.
Hian!

We go a long way back Hun.

I should work on my memory.

Ha! Those days when I'd come and visit you, stay for very long hours, that I forget to go home for lunch.
Pupsy'd threaten to cut off my toes cheesy cheesy cheesy
So I will learn to keep my butt at home.

Then there was the whole crushin' episode on Chibuoyi grin
Chai!

Hiorhiorhiorhior
I see him around sometimes and all I get is a reminder of how "grown up" I've become.
He's one of the reasons I never reveal my "crushiness" to anyone, I only give subtle hints. grin

choi....our crushes grin grin
you know i used to crush on your cousin Nnaemeka,i've not seen or hrd from that boy for a while.
i miss those care free days,thank God i knew you since before you became a celeb grin so i can famz now and i wont have to book appointment when i want to come visit you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MissSlimbody(f): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy
neighy: too much of thinking about me

FYM abi?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
MissSlimbody: cheesy
FYM abi?
yhu dnt av 2 deny Itx OK WIV ME #L0L :-D
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

hahaha

good work ethics!! The studio needs more of dat(eyes neyi)
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: yes Manage anytin Manageable... Dave workx Under My Command
busted twice!!! grin 1st 'anything manageable' i.e to say- u can assist in carrying the rod-mic with feathers on it. grin

and erm if thats d case... How then do i work under ur command? (smooches beard) wink
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
daveP: busted twice!!! grin 1st 'anything manageable' i.e to say- u can assist in carrying the rod-mic with feathers on it. grin

and erm if thats d case... How then do i work under ur command? (smooches beard) wink
lmao... What about i carry you and throw you out of the studio... Then everybody wins...
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
neighy: lmao... What about i carry you and throw you out of the studio... Then everybody wins...
no try am o!
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by neighy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
daveP: no try am o!
l0l... Where have you been for lyk 3days now?? Your babe dump you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Five Romancelander Will You Miss Most If Your Account Is Deactivated / 10 Most Popular Hangouts In The University Of Ibadan / Cost Of Building 20 Rooms Capacity Hotel In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.