Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (4651 Views)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: hehehehehehehehe.....

Mizmycoli and Mr Bruce Lee.....

Hehehehehehehheheheheehhehe.....

Can i ask a question too?? ....or i should just sit and observe??

Na OP cue we dey follow o cheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by uzolexis(f): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: Welcome Hun.

@uzolexis cool

Thanks dearie,listening 2 this interview. don't 4get 2 tell them we are good friends o,and we grew up 2geda. It's not easy 2 be friends with NL celebrity grin grin

Missmossy:
Thanks dear...ride on!
Hian,why did u collect my greeting faa angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: lol...... I'll let you know after the show if really there's "any other thing" grin
Hmmm issokay,lets not derail the thread anymore joor.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

temi temi

you nor read my warnin for up

hehehehehehe....

Rules are meant to be broken....well, lemme observe with my binocular sha
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

Thanks dearie,listening 2 this interview don't 4get 2 tell them we are good friends o,and we grew up 2geda. It's not easy 2 be friends with NL celebrity grin grin

Hian,why did u collect my greeting faa angry
Lol...why the face? Cheer up joorcheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
The first daughter in a family of five.
A graduate of Agricultural Economics and Extension Servicss, University of Benin.
I currently live and work in Lagos, Nigeria.
I practice Advertising and PR as a relationship manager (Outdoor Major).

Life and Love is my religion.
In reality, I'm someone you could term "too good to be true".
Now and then I ask myself if I'm really a human being.
But then, I've come to realize that it comes with the territory when you undergo a spiritual awakening of sorts.
I'm hardly different from what you see on NL
Save for Polyandry. (That's just an e-persona). grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool cool

are you married..

Or single and searching
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
(adjust volume and floodlights, whispers to sound engineer to focus on sound projection, directs with fingers to interview crew. Obviously 'the Director. Puts on earplugs)

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm issokay,lets not derail the thread anymore joor.
we're not derailing..... Lets say i'm about having a sub-Eterview with you.... It's part of the thread grin.

Do you mind?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nope, I'm not married.

I'm single

Eiissshhhh, I don't like that term searching cheesy
Leetunechi:

cool cool cool

are you married..

Or single and searching
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please...the noise is gerrin too mach undecided angry
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: Nope, I'm not married.

I'm single

Eiissshhhh, I don't like that term searching cheesy

ok..you are lookin for jonney grin grin

*moving on*

between your dad/mum,who is your favryt

What position are you in your family

How many siblings do you have

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi: Please...the noise is gerrin too mach undecided angry
Okay
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: we're not derailing..... Lets say i'm about having a sub-Eterview with you.... It's part of the thread grin.

Do you mind?
Hehehe...you gotta seek permission first from the op jooor,naughty you!
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by uzolexis(f): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin because u be better pikin
Missmossy:
Lol...why the face? Cheer up joorcheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by FKBZ: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
Nice I love the advertising part do you work in an agency.I work in one of those radio station.so into more of TV and radio adverts.
The first daughter in a family of five.
A graduate of Agricultural Economics and Extension Servicss, University of Benin.
I currently live and work in Lagos, Nigeria.
I practice Advertising and PR as a relationship manager (Outdoor Major).

Life and Love is my religion.
In reality, I'm someone you could term "too good to be true".
Now and then I ask myself if I'm really a human being.
But then, I've come to realize that it comes with the territory when you undergo a spiritual awakening of sorts.
I'm hardly different from what you see on NL
Save for Polyandry. (That's just an e-persona). grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missmossy:
Hehehe...you gotta seek permission first from the op jooor,naughty you!
grin grin grin. I'll do just that grin grin

Sir Leetunechi, Permission to have a chit-chat with a damsel here please undecided
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

*moving on*

between your dad/mum,who is your favryt

I was born this way - I am Adannaya, her father's daughter

What position are you in your family
I already answered that

How many siblings do you have
Four of them - 2 boys, you know the rest grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: Okay
gooe bweh grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
*enters and sat crosslegedly for one corner* dis gonna b interesting... cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis: grin grin grin because u be better pikin
Indeed naa...now you shining your teeth. How nicecheesysmiley

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

*moving on*

I already answered that

cheesy cheesy

grin grin

2 more questions to go on this phase

you surely have a bestie wink in life not on here...
Is that person
Male/female

ever had any regrets why God created you female
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by chibwike(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

*moving on*

I already answered that

cheesy cheesy
hw many girls?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi: gooe bweh grin
seems I got the "proceed" order here grin grin.

Missmossy, appear grin grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: grin grin grin. I'll do just that grin grin

Sir Leetunechi, Permission to have a chit-chat with a damsel here please undecided

granted cool

as long as u dnt make too much noise undecided
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Missmossy(f): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: seems I got the "proceed" order here grin grin.

Missmossy, appear grin grin
Hmmm here i'm,wanna dash off to do something. We'd have it later.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin
2 more questions to go on this phase

you surely have a bestie wink in life not on here...
Is that person
Male/female
ever had any regrets why God created you female

Sure, I do!
His name is Dee.

He comes in as a guest attimes to read my posts on here.
He's been a pillar to me.

At the initial stage of knowing him, I used to be sad that we couldn't date.
I'm used to it now.
I don't even imagine us dating.
We are best friends for life.
Talk of being made in heaven.

Honestly, No.
I've never regretted.
Albeit, I admit that I admire the male folk alot.
That said, I'm happy, I'm happy at the woman I'm becoming.
wink
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi: Please...the noise is gerrin too mach undecided angry

(at the click of a finger, the audience partisions into two. The said 'noisy side' is withdraw with mechanical prowess. A wall rolls in to replace the stage. Smiles at interviewer to signal 'go ahead')
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm here i'm,wanna dash off to do something. We'd have it later.
angry.
*hits my head against the wall 5 times..... Faints and recuperates within seconds.*

Okay.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

granted cool

as long as u dnt make too much noise undecided
*punches him*
you see wetin you cos? angry. She don leave now
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

Sure, I do!
His name is Dee.

He comes in as a guest attimes to read my posts on here.
He's been a pillar to me.

At the initial stage of knowing him, I used to be sad that we couldn't date.
I'm used to it now.
I don't even imagine us dating.
We are best friends for life.
Talk of being made in heaven.

Honestly, No.
I've never regretted.
Albeit, I admit that I admire the male folk alot.
That said, I'm happy, I'm happy at the woman I'm becoming.
wink

hohoho

dee..please come see ooo ,miz is makin some real confessions here oo cheesy cheesy

*last questions befor moving to the next phase*

ever had an embarrassing moment

And happy moment

We wanna know how the events was like cool cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by chibwike(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mods frontpage
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
(replays commercial as the break is second away. Photographer and studio manager converse while interviewer sips some of kermit's lipton.) whats going on

(calls Gustavo) frankben beware of else Gustavo will....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS / Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? / Jerusalem Black Stone!! What's The Science Behind It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.