Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (4748 Views)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP:

(at the click of a finger, the audience partisions into two. The said 'noisy side' is withdraw with mechanical prowess. A wall rolls in to replace the stage. Smiles at interviewer to signal 'go ahead')
hahaha...... grin grin grin

you funny o cheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: *punches him*
you see wetin you cos? angry. She don leave now

haha

please don't blame me..

Maybe her battery is low cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
(signals to cameraman 4 to zoom into interviewee's face as she chuckles, about to respond)
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP:

(at the click of a finger, the audience partisions into two. The said 'noisy side' is withdraw with mechanical prowess. A wall rolls in to replace the stage. Smiles at interviewer to signal 'go ahead')

please keep an eye on frankben

dude is talking too much grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: (replays commercial as the break is second away. Photographer and studio manager converse while interviewer sips some of kermit's lipton.) whats going on

(calls Gustavo) frankben beware of else Gustavo will....
you and this your fake muscled gustavo. I dey mercy for you guys o
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
( studio clerk ushers in GUSTAVO!!! He is shown to where Frankben is engaging Mr Lee. Gustavo whistles, Franks sights him and 'fe-seh-fes' like thomas-cat, Gustavo giving ardent chase till they are out of the studioroom)

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: ( studio clerk ushers in GUSTAVO!!! He is shown to where Frankben is engaging Mr Lee. Gustavo whistles, Franks sights him and 'fe-seh-fes' like thomas-cat, Gustavo giving ardent chase till they are out of the studioroom)
hahaha.... grin grin grin. I don laugh sote i carry my hand go press the bosom of one lady wey just dey pass.

A resounding slap is what I got in return embarassed
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi: our guest of honour tonite is no other person..than NL diva.the men's choice..the ladies besties and the guys crush

.ladies and gents...niggas and baitches..trollz and spacebookers grin grin grin

help me welcome your gurl

MIZMYCOLI cheesy cheesy cheesy

*softmusicplaying*

gringringringrin
LMFAO
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
DaveP I hail o

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

gringringringrin
LMFAO

kg my man

u sef never sleep
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
LoL
They're way too many, as per happy moments.

The one that comes to mind's Jairo's (Lil Bro) admission to FUTO.
I shed tears of joy when he informed me.
I could barely contain myself.

Embarrassing moments
I honestly, honestly can't think of any.
One happened during secondary school days, can't seem to place it now.

If you laugh me again angry
Ah wee start formin'
Now I''m being plain sincere.
grin
Leetunechi:

hohoho

dee..please come see ooo ,miz is makin some real confessions here oo cheesy cheesy

*last questions befor moving to the next phase*

ever had an embarrassing moment

And happy moment

We wanna know how the events was like cool cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
We are currently working somethings out here

kindly bear with us cool cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: hahaha.... grin grin grin. I don laugh sote i carry my hand go press the bosom of one lady wey just dey pass.

A resounding slap is what I got in return embarassed
(taps his mouth and hands as he is dragged into the 'Ford kidnap van' used in movies) hmm

(floodlights dim as interviews is halted for reason the tech crew are unaware o. He searches d building for both interviewer and interviewee. They are coincidentally missing) shocked nawa o

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL
They're way too many, as per happy moments.

The one that comes to mind's Jairo's (Lil Bro) admission to FUTO.
I shed tears of joy when he informed me.
I could barely contain myself.

Embarrassing moments
I honestly, honestly can't think of any.
One happened during secondary school days, can't seem to place it now.

If you laugh me again angry
Ah wee start formin'
Now I''m being plain sincere.
grin

somebody should please bring handkerchief....*shearing tears now* grin grin grin

we just concluded the first phase..the next phase will commence in 1mins time

thank you for Your time so far

*lites out*

*shoki playing on background*

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics: DaveP I hail o
KelvinG how far o. No mind me joor. Studi things. Engineer mustu rep now wink

this interview should continue( searching bullion van for them both. Sees them at the Gambit snapping fotos) oh paparazzi at its best (signs an autograph for one bugging fan, walks back into studio)
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

somebody should please bring handkerchief....*shearing tears now* grin grin grin

*lites out*

Lee, let's do this again, tomorrow.
I should get some sleep now.

Thanks, alot smiley
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

*lites out*

(stops shoki music, plays ron pope's drop in the ocean, heads are nodding)
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: (taps his mouth and hands as he is dragged into the 'Ford kidnap van' used in movies) hmm

(floodlights dim as interviews is halted for reason the tech crew are unaware o. He searches d building for both interviewer and interviewee. They are coincidentally missing) shocked nawa o
LMFAO grin grin grin.

Dave, abeg no make me laugh again o grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: (stops shoki music, plays ron pope's drop in the ocean, heads are nodding)

grin grin

noooo

shoki ahhh ..shoki ahhhhhhhhhhh grin grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin

noooo

shoki ahhh ..shoki ahhhhhhhhhhh grin grin
(restarts shoki reluctantly) okay shoki
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thanks, alot smiley

smiley smiley smiley

on behalf of my enter crew

we say a big THANKS YOU for honoring our invitation smiley smiley

we shall meet again.same time.same place tomorrow on NOTT

*exchange handshakes,*then lead her out of the studio*

sleep well mizmycoli smiley
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
(beckons to MissSlimbody to sign some autographs for next interview) here, yes thanks smiley
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: KelvinG how far o. No mind me joor. Studi things. Engineer mustu rep now wink

this interview should continue( searching bullion van for them both. Sees them at the Gambit snapping fotos) oh paparazzi at its best (signs an autograph for one bugging fan, walks back into studio)

Baba i dey o. i kan see that U are busy. Weldone aburocheesy
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
This brings us to the first phase of the e-terveiw

sorry viewers. Time is not on our side

the program continues tomorrow same time same place !!!!

Tags

frankben
davidp
etc cool cool
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

smiley smiley smiley

on behalf of my enter crew

we say a big THANKS YOU for honoring our invitation smiley smiley

we shall meet again.same time.same place tomorrow on NOTT

*exchange handshakes,*then lead her out of the studio*

sleep well mizmycoli smiley
(drags him back) where una dey go?

Thats bad studio etiquettes! You only direct the interviewee to where he/she would exit, then u focus on cam1 and round up the show. (walks backstage)

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

kg my man

u sef never sleep
Lee ma G.

Why i go sleep when U my oga still dey awake na?

How U dey bro?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Baba i dey o. i kan see that U are busy. Weldone aburocheesy
(commands lightsouts, drop earplugs and paperclip and chases him with full, non-resilient vigor) aburo? (increase chase)
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi: This brings us to the first phase of the e-terveiw

sorry viewers. Time is not on our side

the program continues tomorrow same time same place !!!!

Tags

frankben
davidp
etc cool cool
Ermmm. Time is really not on our side but

you do me bad thing o.

Who's gonna be our guest tomorrow?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
daveP: (drags him back) where una dey go?

Thats bad studio etiquettes! You only direct the interviewee to where he/she would exit, then u focus on cam1 and round up the show. (walks backstage)

sorry sire grin grin

*facing the cam...viewers mek una go sleep

Day don dark grin grin

KelvinGraphics:
Lee ma G.
Why i go sleep when U my oga still dey awake na?
How U dey bro?

oga me.. Gallant ooh

na night you take day waka
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MissSlimbody(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thanks, alot smiley

Uka'agbasago grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: Ermmm. Time is really not on our side but

you do me bad thing o.

Who's gonna be our guest tomorrow?

wetin i do na shocked shocked

dat babe ba grin grin

this is just phase one ..it continues tomorrow....if not mtn...we for go far ...

We gonna round up her section tomorrow... Don't know who might be the next guest

i will sort that out tomorrow sha smiley
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Leetunechi:

sorry sire grin grin

*facing the cam...viewers mek una go sleep

Day don dark grin grin

oga me.. Gallant ooh

na night you take day waka

beta(exits judiciously, waves@ missSlim)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] / Prince Onyeka Eze Receives Euro-knowledge Awards In London / Top 10 Wealthiest Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.