Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread (1997 Views)

Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) / Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Seun: @Obinoscopy:
How about asking people to post threads about their relationship problems
and then encouraging counselors to contribute to those threads?
Wait a minute, that's what this entire section is for.
cheesy angry

That too is a good suggestion.

However, I think what Scopy's gunning for here is a scenario where people can post with a high level assurance [this is where the email part comes in] that their identities are intact.
That there are a set of dedicated people who are there (here) for them.

I've interacted with popular NLers who have had to create new accounts just to talk about their issues.
That can now be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy angry
lol! Right. But I understand the reason for this thread which could probably be as a result of numerous unserious threads being created every second. This thread won't bring a stop to that and some Nairalanders will still find a way to defeat the aim of the planned thread. cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by mencade5(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
nairaland people don politicized the thread as usual. Choosing according to their preference.

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by spanzed(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Obinoscopy: Hi Lovers,

I have an idea. Why don't we create a thread where nlers can seek for counselling on their love affairs. They can choose to be anonymous by sending PMs or sending a mail to a designated anonymous email address or they can choose to post their problems here on nairaland.

I'm suggesting we nominate prominent/respected nlers as counsellors (I'm recommending mostly married folks and a few single folks as counsellors). The mods will ensure forum rules are followed while I along with the counsellors would be the coordinator.

So I need your views on how to perfect this idea of mine. Who are your recommendations for counsellors and what rules do you suggest we include.

If everything goes according to plan, the Counselling Thread will be created by next week.

So folks, the floor is open for suggestions! cheesy
perfect!!!I nominate Rozzay and Temigracie does girls are matured...RESPECT
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by cirmuell(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
CORTANA: If this thread make front page make i no be DickDastardly again
shoo! shocked you got yourself banned?
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by egopersonified(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
And aisha2 though she can be so raw and blunt sometimes.

aisha2 all the way. Time might be a constraint though. But sometimes the posts of a strange username makes so much sense that I go back to check if the moniker is familiar.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
you're welcome....
Only that whoever is the person needs a dictionary asap grin

Sparky, I haven't stopped laughing, literally.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by cirmuell(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nice idea bro, wish I know who to nominate though. sad

p.s you can only get those you seek in family section, don't even try 'romance'.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by crackhaus: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
pickabeau1: As counsellors I nominate greatgod2012, TV01, chaircover, bellong and crackhaus wink

smiley

Lol...thanks bro.

Is this to be a serious thing?
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by cirmuell(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
krall: i want to be a counsellor. i am proficient in human psychology & guidance counselling.
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by UjSizzle(f): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: lmao.

A Love counsellor that doesn't have a gf?

E no make sense nah.
Experience counts? grin
So what's with the boots hanging if you're single? undecided
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by egopersonified(f): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
lalasticlala: obinoscopy this would b nice. Meanwhile I recommend nikkypearl & egopersonified as part of the counsellors, I think they r both married.

Lala thanks a lot, but I'm not really qualified. How far with your writing career? Let me quote you on one of your old threads so I dont derail this thread.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN: grin

Present!

*Taking notes...*
sits besides him** how many unit course abeg? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by egopersonified(f): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
krall: i want to be a counsellor. i am proficient in human psychology & guidance counselling.

Krall, you know I would have nominated you, if not for that issue you have since 2005 when se.un created nl.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by pickabeau1: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus:
Lol...thanks bro.

Is this to be a serious thing?

The op is a serious fellow..I think

Let's see how it goes
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
pickabeau1: Obinoscopy

Please can you hide unserious posts

Or else trolls will destroy this thread
The mods in this section are up to the task wink.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by crackhaus: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

The op is a serious fellow..I think

Let's see how it goes
Ok.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy angry
This thread doesn't stop nlers from posting threads about their relationship problems on the Romance Section. The only difference between this thread and the other threads is that we have a selected/limited number of counsellors here. Also there's the anonymity possibility in this thread. Even guests can be part of this thread.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Obinoscopy: Even guests can be part of this thread.
can it be done? Guests being able to comment on only that thread? I think it would cause problems.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
CORTANA: DickDastrdly is an honourable and honest married man.
He is a responsible family man too.
I nominate DICKDASTARDLY as the Councillor!
MizMyColi: For Married Folks
I recommend Cococandy and Pickabeau1grin
lalasticlala: obinoscopy this would b nice. Meanwhile I recommend nikkypearl & egopersonified as part of the counsellors, I think they r both married.
pickabeau1: As counsellors I nominate greatgod2012, TV01, chaircover, bellong and crackhaus wink

smiley

1one: I recommend Nikkypearl as part of the counsellors...

It's just that....

Her.....

Posts..

Can...

Be..

Very...

Looooooooong a times grin

But I still recommend her, she get better head.
softsparkyy:
For single folks I recommend MizMyColi and MizMyColi.
softsparkyy:
And aisha2 though she can be so raw and blunt sometimes.
spanzed: perfect!!!I nominate Rozzay and Temigracie does girls are matured...RESPECT
egopersonified:

aisha2 all the way. Time might be a constraint though. But sometimes the posts of a strange username makes so much sense that I go back to check if the moniker is familiar.
Noted.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2014

Why the mention.....
embarassed please don't ban me, I wasn't trolling embarassed
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
For me, na learning I dey so.
But
Thanks for the vote of confidence smiley

MizMyColi: For Married Folks
I recommend Cococandy and Pickabeau1grin
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
Why the mention.....
No, you weren't.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
Why the mention.....
why ar u not mentioning urself nah? Plus whatz happening at ur footnote oo..? grin
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
cirmuell: Nice idea bro, wish I know who to nominate though. sad

p.s you can only get those you seek in family section, don't even try 'romance'.
So who are ur nominees from the family section?
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
krall: can it be done? Guests being able to comment on only that thread? I think it would cause problems.
How?
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by cirmuell(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Obinoscopy: So who are ur nominees from the family section?
Actually I don't really know much about people over there, but I just feel there will be more serious people over there than here, judging by the types of threads & comments one come across here sometimes.

my nominee: chaircover
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by iconize(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandOowoh is a professional love counselor.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by xynerise: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hope the teenagers(Guys) won't start seeking counselling on how to deflower a girl?

Mostly ladies will be interested in this counselling because they are the ones affected in most failed relationship.

Nice idea though.
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by nikkypearl(f): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2014

Lalasty dear!was bou' typing yo name when I saw yo mention!

I would recommend

1 Tallesty
2.Temigrace
3.Mizmycoli(bet her mouth too sharp)grin

If any one suggest KRALL!then I give up cheesy

*Runs outa thread*
Re: Nairaland Love Counselling Suggestion Thread by nikkypearl(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one: I recommend Nikkypearl as part of the counsellors...

It's just that....

Her.....

Posts..

Can...

Be..

Very...

Looooooooong a times grin

But I still recommend her, she get better head.

Awww!tnkss!but I can be naughty @times so I will pass! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? / Like If You're Not Racist / 12 REASONS SOME MEN ARE SINGLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.