Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Building A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Building A Relationship (510 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Relationship by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
... **as i usually said, i like sharing my events

It actually went well, after my 3 relationships of which my first date got married, -i purposely left the 2nd.... the 3rd.. we splitted due to distance relationship.
*As a God fearing man... i vow never to have anything do or have as a girlfriend.... but to plan torwards establishing a relationship that has a solid foundation and last torwards marriage with anyone i intended to date not until today, i was in my office as a banker... a customer: prospect was directed to me for attention..( a tall chocolate good looking lady, well dress in a christain way)).. i welcomed her, attended to her.... from there we pick up a conversation... i was impressed @ her boldness, good English, sincerity though am older than her with 5yrs....
We had a lengthy chat.... exchanged contact base on bank transactions....
within my mind, my spirit told me she would make a good wife....though am nt proposing cos i wanna be on a friends zone then grow to something thicker when i do the intro

MY DISLIKE IS ON BULIDING A RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT NT END UP IN MARRIAGE.....
COS I WANNA REMAIN STEADFAST TO MY PROMISE TO GOD.....
SHOULD GIVE YES OR NO
MATURED MIND WHAT ADVICE CAN U GIVE
Re: Building A Relationship by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
One thing about the Spirit is He never lies as long as tis the right voice you're listening to...
I would advice u start the relationship now, truth is tis better u break a relationship than divorce.. God hate puttin away, hope u knw that.
So, starting a relationship is nt bad, atleast u can't marry a lady u didn't go into courtship with.
maybe I need to read ur post again to understand u better...

1 Like

Re: Building A Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Are u sure you are a professional banker
Re: Building A Relationship by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
If you don't date her, then how are you suppose to know if she's wife material or not? You can't tell the end of a relationship without going into It.

See, it's more of a trail. You have to date to know somebody. There's no way you'd know if you can marry her or not without dating/courting her.

It's a step but it's a start. Maybe this relationship have something in store for you.

1 Like

Re: Building A Relationship by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bro, just follow your heart....

If you have determined in your heart to either date or leave her....Our comments or advise will be of no use....

So,please....Do whatever your mind tells you...

1 Like

Re: Building A Relationship by rattlesnake(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie: Bro, just follow your heart....

If you have determined in your heart to either date or leave her....Our comments or advise will be of no use....

So,please....Do whatever your mind tells you...
thread is ovaa
Re: Building A Relationship by adebayour26: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Follow ur heart but try and study her the more for few weeks, study her words, anger, how she handles situations and everything ...and wen u see that u can cope wit them all, you can go ahead wit d relationship.

Be ready to cope all the good, the bad and the ugly part of her.

1 Like

Re: Building A Relationship by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thanks guys.... i like your contributions....

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Dating A Psychopath / Is It Possible To Love Two People At The Same Time? / What's Ur Say???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.