Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (39596 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

***Addition***
I have read the comments of most people who quoted me while the ones that called themselves Christians resort to insult because they think they are protecting their faith, the Muslims have only one argument "how did Spain become Muslim?"
First to my christian brethren, you say the govt should not hide such tns, well I never said the government said so I'm only speculating that if that be the reason then it is justifiable. You say that GEJ has caused more religious divide ever since he started, well thats because some faith don't want him in power and will do everything to unsit him like they do in other places like Egypt, remember this people are willing to die for the nonsense they believe. Jonathan owes it a duty to protect her citizens and that is what Ayo has been accusing the FEG for not doing. And for some ho say that self defence is wrong for a christian, I laugh because you have just imbibed the Jehovah witness misinterpretations. When soldiers met John the baptist, he didnt ask them to resign from fighting wars to be counted as repentants. This is because there is nothing wrong with the military. Islam needs the like of Israel to discipline and keep them in check

for the muslims who say that Spain is Islam, its surprising that people still believe this propaganda their imam fed them. Wikipeadia has it that "As of 2007, it is estimated that over 1 million (1.6 as of 2013[1]) Muslims live in Spain,[2] most of them recent immigrants from North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia; although there are also some Spanish converts, estimated at between 20,000[3] and 50,000." out of over 40million people, 1 million is islam and they say spain is islam. Muslim marry many wives and give birth in multitude so their number seem to grow while christians practice family planning. stop deceiving yourselves statistics show that spain is 78% christian and only 2% muslim
To be sincere U didn't make any sense here. U just typed rubbish. U aint attacking issues here, rather U are beating about the bush. Let's call a spade a spade. This was an illegal transaction involving our Federal Govt, nd CAN president, nd Keyamo rytly pointed dt out. If ppl lyk U kip tinkn dis way, nd presenting issues lyk dis, tings will Neva get beta in Nigeria. Let's attack issues straight without attaching religious sentiments 2 dem.

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

***Addition***
I have read the comments of most people who quoted me while the ones that called themselves Christians resort to insult because they think they are protecting their faith, the Muslims have only one argument "how did Spain become Muslim?"
First to my christian brethren, you say the govt should not hide such tns, well I never said the government said so I'm only speculating that if that be the reason then it is justifiable. You say that GEJ has caused more religious divide ever since he started, well thats because some faith don't want him in power and will do everything to unsit him like they do in other places like Egypt, remember this people are willing to die for the nonsense they believe. Jonathan owes it a duty to protect her citizens and that is what Ayo has been accusing the FEG for not doing. And for some ho say that self defence is wrong for a christian, I laugh because you have just imbibed the Jehovah witness misinterpretations. When soldiers met John the baptist, he didnt ask them to resign from fighting wars to be counted as repentants. This is because there is nothing wrong with the military. Islam needs the like of Israel to discipline and keep them in check

for the muslims who say that Spain is Islam, its surprising that people still believe this propaganda their imam fed them. Wikipeadia has it that "As of 2007, it is estimated that over 1 million (1.6 as of 2013[1]) Muslims live in Spain,[2] most of them recent immigrants from North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia; although there are also some Spanish converts, estimated at between 20,000[3] and 50,000." out of over 40million people, 1 million is islam and they say spain is islam. Muslim marry many wives and give birth in multitude so their number seem to grow while christians practice family planning. stop deceiving yourselves statistics show that spain is 78% christian and only 2% muslim
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by 9jaforlife: 1:00am On Sep 19, 2014
lilprinze: when BH and their sponsors were smuggling sophisticated weapons that they would use to islamize this country nobody knew about it .

Nobody knew because nobody paid attention, and this is because we were fed with lies. Lies cannot survive forever but it's unfortunate that some people like you, rather than being critical, will still believe whatever makes them comfortable, even in the face of concrete evidence. I'm sure you wouldn't say this if the $9.3m was found in custody of a Muslim northerner.

Believe whatever you want, God will continue to expose the real culprits!

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by 9jaforlife: 2:20am On Sep 19, 2014

***Addition***

First of all, your argument about majority of Spanish people being non-Muslims in order to refute a counter claim by those whom you cannot even mention does not have a direct bearing on this topic. Individuals and organizations have made erroneous claims since Adam and I don't see how this particular one should be a problem for Nigeria to solve.

Secondly, need I remind you that all religions have waged wars in history, at one point or the other? Prominent examples include the Christian Crusades of the Middle Ages as well as Islamic Jihads. Whether you're Christian or Muslim, people have shed blood in the name of your religion in the past. So, save me the sermon on how Turkey became an Islamic country.

To the topic at hand; let's even assume that BH is fighting in favour of one religious sect, isn't the Commander in Chief embedded with all the powers and resources to thrash out any unwanted group that acts against the law and the will of the people? Nigeria has a fomidable military force that has fought battles for other countries, do you think it just went to sleep overnight? It is very clear that the government does not just have a hand in this, it is the major perpetrator of this evil. Jonathan would give ANYTHING to stay in power; he would sacrifice half of Nigeria's population if he had to!

I don't know how anyone would think it's right that our hard earned money would be 'sneaked' out to another country in that shameful manner? Do you think a straight forward, well intended action would be carried out in such a shady way? Open your eyes, bread winners and innocent children are dying, futures are being cut short, properties wasting and Nigerians do not even feel secured in their own land again; yet you still think this is about religion??

Whatever you say, you cannot hide the fact that Jonathan has WOEFULLY failed us, and his hands are not clean!

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by NobleG1(m): 2:47am On Sep 19, 2014
There is an endemic wave of corruption in Nigeria because majority of Nigerians are id*iots!
This corrupt administration gave that st*upid excuse because they know most Nigerians are buffoons and would believe them.
The stolen money Sanusi complained about is yet to be explained and Nigerians have forgotten about it already!

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by mbhs139(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. [b]When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. [/b]If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

***Addition***

My friend, first and foremost, if actually and truly you have passed through a school worthy of the certificate your're awarded, you ought to have know or they most have told you that you don't quite wikipeadia as a reference point in a serious discussion.

Secondly to some of your points highlighted above, they are as senseless as you are, sorry for saying that but it's the truth.
When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew
is it my job or your job to know when and where BH are buying their weapons from? Is someone not paid, in the name of security/intelligent agencies to take care of all that? So, what's your stress? In fact, responding to you, as far as I'm concerned is a waste of time.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by luluosas(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: But you're destined to heaven after worshipping a fellow man as God, right?
You are reasoning this way because you don't know JESUS. Please surrender your life to Him today and you will understand what I am saying. GOD bless you.

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by etoki: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
All this he goats that comments on every issue concerning the government, with their own ulterior motives, they take advantage of anything to paint nasty picture about the FG,dont be too quick to open that your mouth, as if you are fighting for Nigerians. we know who you are.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2014

***Addition***

What does this rubbish you have written have to do with $9.3 million and Oritsejafor.
At any rate why get caught and Embarrass everyone ? even if the story is true which I doubt at the very least government is guilty of incompetence. I will not even get nto the details because they are too ridiculous to be discussed. Once you get caught there is no defence.
Here is the interesting part those who were apprehended did not even have a ready made story to give for the eventuality of their arrest.How unprofessional is that for so called intelligence officers. Instead they were CONTRADICTING themselves
There is ONLY ONE person who could have authorized this and that is the President certainly he owes Nigerians a better explanation than the bulllshit they have released thus far. Nigeria has diplomatic bags that could have been used t transport money without problems. If the Ambassador carried it in his luggage it wont be searched etc so this tale is funny and more importantly it is insulting to Nigerians but we are talking about a country where job applicants are asked to gather in a stadium to take an exam and when they die are criticized and no one is held to account and soldiers burn public buses the next day so any kind of thing can be done and people forget quickly

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by debbleopto: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
lilprinze: when BH and their sponsors were smuggling sophisticated weapons that they would use to islamize this country nobody knew about it .

Why is your brain so little mr little prince? It is because of federal govt involvement n yhis illegal thing that people are worried. The sss, immigration and military and customs arr there to monitor how ammunition are getting into bh hand, but instead they are busy working towards 2015 election and arresting opposition members.

Childishness is worrying you. If christian are to fight the muslim, it will consumed the whole country in war and destruction. It look like that is yout prayer point in your Church.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by prettyboi1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2014

***Addition***

See the bullshit you spent hours writing. It amuses me how human beings choose to be so sentimental about things because of factional belongings. So,in your mind now,everyone who's a Muslim can go & die cos you're a "Christian"? You're just as "wise" & "intelligent" as the boko haram insurgents....that's a confirmed fact from this post of yours. You're exactly as good in wickedness as the boko haram guys so stop wasting your talent & either join them or start your own band of rag-tag terrorists. Just imagine,so to you human life has no value once it doesn't belong to your religion or tribe or sect? You even had the audacity to quote bible passages to perpetuate this evil you typed up there. You're exactly like boko haram folks, I've told you...stop wasting your wicked talent.
By the way,I'm a Christian so don't even turn any tables around based on your wicked & evil sentiments.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Youpele52: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Demdem:

So in ur daft state, Thisday, a paper owned and financed by Nduka an unrepentant pdp man, an accolyte of the bling bling Pastor is more credible right? U sound daft.
Oponu.

So in that scumbag you call a head you believe news from sahara reporters is more credible than a daily national newspaper as ThisDay. Truthfully you're Sh.it.head congratulations on exposing your idiocy. mess.tard dumbo thinking cl.it head.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Youpele52: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Youpele52:

So in that scumbag you call a head you believe news from sahara reporters is more credible than a daily national newspaper as ThisDay. Truthfully you're Sh.it.head congratulations on exposing your idiocy. F...u.cktard dumbo thinking cl.it head.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Demdem(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Youpele52:

So in that scumbag you call a head you believe news from sahara reporters is more credible than a daily national newspaper as ThisDay. Truthfully you're Sh.it.head congratulations on exposing your idiocy. mess.tard dumbo thinking cl.it head.

Foool, only eediots like u will rely on Nduka, a pdp man paper for truthful news.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Youpele52: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Demdem:

Foool, only eediots like u will rely on Nduka, a pdp man paper for truthful news.

Fuuucking Douchebag that rely on sharia reporters for news. Dumbo your idiocy is too lame. Fagggggot get a fuuucking life believing news from that site won't get you 70virgins not in this life nor the one thereafter. Dullard you can kiss your own Fagggggot butthole and eat your poop. Nitwit believe any shiiiiit you want let my opinion don't bother your fish brain. Co.ck.su.cker continue mentioning I'll finish your assss with curses and words you've never heard of next time you'll avoid insulting people when they're venting their own opinion learn to voice your own opinion without insulting folks you dunno. Dumb dummy dullard bag of fagggot poop that's what you are with a pimple covered d.iccckkkk
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by ddeola: 3:48am On Sep 24, 2014
So many questions unanswered. No b today with those jokers in Aso villa

My conclusion: Na God dey sustain Nija no doubt
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2014
[s]
Youpele52:

Fuuucking Douchebag that rely on sharia reporters for news. Dumbo your idiocy is too lame. Fagggggot get a fuuucking life believing news from that site won't get you 70virgins not in this life nor the one thereafter. Dullard you can kiss your own Fagggggot butthole and eat your poop. Nitwit believe any shiiiiit you want let my opinion don't bother your fish brain. Co.ck.su.cker continue mentioning I'll finish your assss with curses and words you've never heard of next time you'll avoid insulting people when they're venting their own opinion learn to voice your own opinion without insulting folks you dunno. Dumb dummy dullard bag of fagggot poop that's what you are with a pimple covered d.iccckkkk
[/s]

Senseless post, not worth my time. Above all......

Demdem:

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Youpele52: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Demdem: [s][/s]

Senseless post, not worth my time. Above all......

Ba.st.ard goat Yanch sucking dumbo. F you.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Youpele52:

My papa be Ba.st.ard goat Yanch sucking dumbo. F my ashawo mama.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Youpele52: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Demdem:

grin

Troll tongue
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Youpele52: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Demdem:

cry

Sorry Troll tongue
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by eligibility: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2014

***Addition***

If you are truely a good researcher who use to visit library constantly, you would have come across and read about Muslims in Spain that reigned for more than 800 years.
Look for encyclopedia Brittanica and read more. Christian killed millions of Muslims and the worst part was that most books written by Muslim scholars were looted from the library and taken to the west and translated to English and claimed the authorship. Read well, is that understood? The crusaders were the one in charge.
Despite all these, a reasonable Muslim should not wage a war against christians ,a reasonable Muslim will not even dare to kill Sheikh Albany and his family just because he preached against boko haram . Think objectively my dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily / Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.