Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (39594 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by jmoore(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2014

May God help us all.
Thank you.
FESTUS KEYAMO, ESQ.
SOURCE:
FESTUS KEYAMO

May God help us? Okay, may God help us oh.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by GovWahala: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
drauj: The plan to Massacre innocent Lives in Nigeria is manifesting.
Jonathan and his cohorts will not succeed.
Nigeria is bigger that any individual talkless of a clueless drunkard.
Do u even make sense to yourself?
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phemmyjohnson: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
ayindejimmy: This man has asked all the questns i av bin dyin 2 ask. This's nt abt party or ethnicity. Its abt wats right nd wats 'evily' wrong.
This's an eyes opener 4 all patriotic nja
Frnt page tinz! Abi?

MODS!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by tbaby534(f): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pataki: These are the critical questions every sensible and right thinking Nigerians should be asking.

I have said it, Jonathan will end up in Kirikiri Prison if he luckily survives after 2015 elections.

Our President and his allies are certified CRIMINALS! Pastor OLEJAFOCK used to be a certified ARMED ROBBER on the streets of Warri and Lagos.
You are so ignorant, people like u will end up in hell for false witness. Mr ayo was never a warri nor a sapele not, amek ur enquiry b4 ur ignorance leads u to ur own destruction .

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by T4taiwo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
I weep for this entity called nigeria. God our lives is in your hand. We. Are in a nation where the leaders are less. Concern about thee welfare of its citizen. Every step taking forward by this administration is a thousand step backward to her citizen....we look unto u O lord.

6 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Firefire(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
speechless undecided
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Darteyyyy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thunder fire anyone that says....

JonaTill2019...

And you using Church to do runs....

Jesus didn't die for this o...

22 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by ayindejimmy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
We al pray for God to expose BH sponsors. its gradualy happening and some find it too bitter to swallow cos its nt Buhari, SLS or Rufai

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by bislab(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
its been lng I made it to d front page... So happi to make it again... Rush back to read d topic... Omo ma eye don dirty o man no dey see this tinz o, opa pass me d stick lemme ku*h
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Eneze1(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
These are salient points that was raised but it's a pity majority of Nigerians are divided along religion and ethnic lines. I hope there will be answers to these questions

13 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Lagusta(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
What can i say
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phemmyjohnson: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Testis, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Lady!! Who told you the weapons are being purchased to secure your life and mine??
This is a high conspiracy which must be unravelled..
What's is the probabilty its not being purchased for the insurgents..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by KolaShangOne(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jonathan and his corrupt government have committed all sorts of atrocities just as Wole Soyinka said, it harbours and breed criminals and illegalities!

- he failed to prosecute Stella oduah
- Friends with Boko mastermind, Modu Sheriff. Ddnt prosecute him too
- 20billion dollars missing till now
-buying arms and ammunition for Boko Haram
-cant rescue 234girls even after 140days
-pardoning convicted criminals like Alemeseigha and Al-mustapha
Infact I don tire to type! Wgich way Nigeria?

33 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by alaoeri: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Testis, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand
What is this one saying? For ur mind u are making sense abi? Smh

24 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by cbrass(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Where are the flatees and their cronies...una no fit talk again ni grin

GeJ till 3019 ahahahaha

8 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by samseen02(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
i dey fear for the future of the now

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by creamylicious(f): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please is there no way we can refuse that Jonathan does not win the presidential primaries or that he does not represent any political party?? This guy gaffs a lot. Becoming nauseating and we don't see best candidates around us to vote for. Lord have mercy!!!

9 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by aderonila18: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Why would the Nigerian government seek to
smuggle cash into a country without disclosure if
it was, indeed, for a legitimate transaction?

From where did the Federal Government source
that amount in Nigeria? Was it from the Central
Bank of Nigeria or from the black market?

And how come it is the private jet of one of the President's friend's that happened to be leased?

These are the questions a non partisan sane person should be asking

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by oxfordcares123: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
dis is bad news for naija

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by musaajebor(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
tell em

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by oxfordcares123: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
avoid sentimental n catalogue d truth

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phemmyjohnson: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
ayindejimmy: We al pray for God to expose BH sponsors. its gradualy happening and some find it too bitter to swallow cos its nt Buhari, SLS or Rufai

That's the problem,
Its now crystal clear now..
Our problem is this Mandela of Otuoke!!
He acts as the saviour as well as the devils advocate..

15 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by experimentist: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Every time I come around all you see is bling bling.. Casala don bust

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Eneze1(f): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
aderonila18: Why would the Nigerian government seek to
smuggle cash into a country without disclosure if
it was, indeed, for a legitimate transaction?

From where did the Federal Government source
that amount in Nigeria? Was it from the Central
Bank of Nigeria or from the black market?

And how come it is the private jet of one of the President's friend's that happened to be leased?

These are the questions a non partisan sane person should be asking

These are pertinent questions that the federal government needs to reply to

6 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sharubutu(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Very soon u'll hear that it is APC that hypnotized Oritsejafor and the FG into embarking on this shady and very suspicious deal.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phemmyjohnson: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Darteyyyy: Thunder fire anyone that says....

JonaTill2019...

And you using Church to do runs....

Jesus didn't die for this o...

Nor did jesus used private Jet!!

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by kwanKwasiyya(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Firefire: speechless undecided
my brother. You still habe time to escape from the jonathanian madness Tan is spreading. Repent and be a patriot

14 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Adunskill(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Naija and is god of men. What a great question from the dynamic barrister. Trust Nigerians, this case would soon be shoved under the rug and it will never see the light of the day anymore. In some weeks time another issue would be raised and it would always make the front pages of our newspaper. Remember the farouk gate cap banking, the missing $20b, the chibok girls, the ali modu sherif and ihejirika boko haram connection, and now this. Our jounalist please follow up this case aggresively.

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Evathyst(f): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2014

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.
Haha? Did u actually type ds 'nonsense' wit ur brain intact? Jesus! wat a lame, parochial, distorted, spurious, frivolous nd insensitive defence to such nefarious act being orchestrated by ur highly respected CAN abi na BOTTLE President. Lyk seriously, u sounded more lyk a person who is suffering from the greatest poverty of sense. Chai! Hear ur own broken lines nd jarring sounds. *sprinkles holy water on her*

D book of Hosea 4:6 says 'My pple are destroyed for lack of knowledge:because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject the.....'

Last Bullet:if truly u'r a lady, den u'r a shame on 'womanity'

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by goldenval(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
How many people still remember how Benny Hinn lambasted Oritsejafor on TV,after he gave him $4million to organize crusade,& he squandered it.

If you want to know more about the CAN president,go readup the Bishop Benny Hinn saga.

It is only the Nig Govt that would abandon its own Central Bank, and pay $9.3 million in cash for a foreign "legitimate transaction"!

So asides being a pastor and an owner of a private University, he is also into the business of jet leasing. Soon he'll be producing cements.

This man is way too controversial for a religious leader. The same man that claimed BH targeted only Christians during the Chibok abduction.

Oritsejafor admits ownership of jet FG lays claim to the money. This is where I would love the National assembly to come in.

I thought he acquired Jet for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, so he also lease it to make more profit. Building an earthly empire.

29 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by otokx(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nigeria appears to be in serious trouble.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by phreakabit(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
drauj: The plan to Massacre innocent Lives in Nigeria is manifesting.
Jonathan and his cohorts will not succeed.
Nigeria is bigger that any individual talkless of a clueless drunkard.

Since when did bokoharam become innocent Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) / DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.