Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (39597 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Freelancer00(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Muscomide: Goodluck Jonathan, never failing to fall hand since 2009. Corrupt mofos! This one wen man pipkin never see light for three whole days in Lagos. That money for help improve PHCN services o.
I think sey Na only for my area o
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by ElFenomeno1: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles: Lemme leave this thread with words of encouragement. Look at the man call Goodluck Jonathan, you people will call him President till 2019. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, you almajiris can do to stop. it. Your lamentations are for the dogs.

To keep Nigeria one, is a project that must be accomplished. Including buying black market arms to kill all the boko haram, bent on acting otherwise.

Fu..cking dunderhead!

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Fu..cking dunderhead!

afraid to die, then withdraw from boko haram. grin grin grin
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Freelancer00(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Yeah...when the pigeons that make up that group cannot stop killing other Muslims too....

Islamisation? Not going to work.

First the word is SECULAR not CIRCULAR.

Second....IBB gave millions to OIC (NOT IOC)....and twenty six years later.....Nigeria is not yet an Islamic state.

Plan not working eh?

But if Christ is mentioned in the constitution.,.....our constitution ceases to be secular, old chap.

As for Sharia....that is an issue that continues to cause problems....especially whether Sharia in our constituion violates the principles of secularisim.

But I refer you to Mr Jan.H.Boer...the dutch Nigerian theologian.....who did a good job of discussing the Christian-Muslim Sharia thing in a series of nine books (see here)

Yah....those pigeons really are so dull.

And Turkey becoming a Muslim nation justifies $9.3BN being transported illegally? Some of you Christians are really not Christian.

APC is a secular party. NEXT!

Because you Nigerians prefer to vote leaders who share the money .....rather than develop the country.

Imagine....14 years of democracy..and we have not developed a coherent security protocol.....

Which is why Niger Delta Millitants had so much weapons too....but you won't query them because....when Christians do bad things....it suddenly becomes good.

Yawn...because you Nigerians are oil sharers,not developers. Why hasn't the Christian areas of Nigeria developed? Because you and your Hausa friend refuse to use the oil money to make more money via innovation and industries. Yes....even if Nigeria was run by Southerners....Nigeria will still be awful. Just because you do not have your son in office does not excuse underdevelopment.

Me....I trust God to protect me. You on the other hand want to fight a religious war that has no end. You want Somalia in Nigeria. No thanks.

True.....and I can tell you tales of how Christians in the North have been persecuted heavily....I even have had first hand experience. But evil done by Muslims does not justify evil done by Christians.

Don't you think it is better that God fights for us...than the solution you propose....Chirstians using weapons?

After we Nigerian Christians repent....because from what I have seen on this thread and in reallife,Nigerian Christians are not worth defending. We are corrupt, devious and worship mammon.

God let the Church in Turkey fall apart because they were not Christ centered. The Nigerian Church is not Christ centered. That is why God is allowing Boko to deal with this country....because Christians have failed to be the light. We have sought personal comfort instead of Jesus. Time we sought Jesus. Fast.
Bro, I just love how u dissected the bullshit. Couldn't have done it better

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Baawaa(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

***Addition***
I have read the comments of most people who quoted me while the ones that called themselves Christians resort to insult because they think they are protecting their faith, the Muslims have only one argument "how did Spain become Muslim?"
First to my christian brethren, you say the govt should not hide such tns, well I never said the government said so I'm only speculating that if that be the reason then it is justifiable. You say that GEJ has caused more religious divide ever since he started, well thats because some faith don't want him in power and will do everything to unsit him like they do in other places like Egypt, remember this people are willing to die for the nonsense they believe. Jonathan owes it a duty to protect her citizens and that is what Ayo has been accusing the FEG for not doing. And for some ho say that self defence is wrong for a christian, I laugh because you have just imbibed the Jehovah witness misinterpretations. When soldiers met John the baptist, he didnt ask them to resign from fighting wars to be counted as repentants. This is because there is nothing wrong with the military. Islam needs the like of Israel to discipline and keep them in check

for the muslims who say that Spain is Islam, its surprising that people still believe this propaganda their imam fed them. Wikipeadia has it that "As of 2007, it is estimated that over 1 million (1.6 as of 2013[1]) Muslims live in Spain,[2] most of them recent immigrants from North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia; although there are also some Spanish converts, estimated at between 20,000[3] and 50,000." out of over 40million people, 1 million is islam and they say spain is islam. Muslim marry many wives and give birth in multitude so their number seem to grow while christians practice family planning. stop deceiving yourselves statistics show that spain is 78% christian and only 2% muslim
This your epistle is senseless to sensible person.

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Toble: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Not in this country,
Those to bring the FG to book are criminals themselves..
A thief has neva been caught by armed robbers,
Till date, our $20b oil money is still invincible..
FG is playing the Tune and dancing to it themselves..
America will definitely know if the money is truely missing..

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by chuksmad(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
KolaShangOne: Jonathan and his corrupt government have committed all sorts of atrocities just as Wole Soyinka said, it harbours and breed criminals and illegalities!

- he failed to prosecute Stella oduah
- Friends with Boko mastermind, Modu Sheriff. Ddnt prosecute him too
- 20billion dollars missing till now
-buying arms and ammunition for Boko Haram
-cant rescue 234girls even after 140days
-pardoning convicted criminals like Alemeseigha and Al-mustapha
Infact I don tire to type! Wgich way Nigeria?
my friend shut up, when Modu Sheriff was with APC, you did not prosecute him, hypocrites undecided
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
sweetgala:

Where did you read that the USA has sanctioned military arms purchase by Nigeria which still remains a strong ally of theirs, and one of the largest economies in W.Africa

How come we just concluded purchase of military hardware from Russia and China or do you think the MIG -24 choppers and SU jets not considered arms !

We also manufacture our own small arms and APC,
I would like to know how many items 9 million dollars can buy you ?
It would get you one or two APC at best , it can only be used for purchase of small arms and hand propelled AT rockets etc or assault riffles
Neither of those are needed by NA at the moment as we manufacrure what we need in that department and we would need more than 9 million to upgrade our small arms programme for the NA.

And isreal supplies our special forces TAR.
When you decide to quote any Billyonaire, learn to read in-between lines. I didnt use the word 'sanction'. I carefully used 'blocked'. Please be guided. There is no way we will allow Islamists to turn any part of this country to the so-called Caliphate Insha Allah.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
It won’t be out of place to say that: Either the Fed Govt led by GEJ or CAN led by Pastor AYO is responsible for BOKOHARAM
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Billyonaire: You do not know what you are talking about. Deals like this are not meant for court of public opinion. Your job is to criticise the government and ask that Boko Haram be defeated, but you are ignorant of where each AK47 gun, each ammunition comes from, who manufactures it, where the factory is located. You may not also know that arms are being manufactured in SA by American and Israeli companies. Its best for you to keep speculating and afterwards pass your judgment. Do you know how much arms that $9m can buy ? We must defeat Boko Haram by any means possible, and the insinuation by US that our Military is committing crimes against humanity and blocking their security and her allies from selling to us, is an indirect indication that they want Boko Haram to defeat Nigeria Army.

You can take that to the bank and withdraw cash from the ATM of common-sense.

What are you talking about the OBJ 47 is manufactured by DICON , and we just purchased a few MIGs from Russia and JF-17 from China . We can always get more AK -47 from Russia if we choose not to manufacture. What are these apparent arms we purchase from UK and USA , almost none. Our other arms suppliers are Isreal and SA and I know of no sanction USA can implement that can deter SA from selling to us.

This incident is an act of money laundering and the excuse being given FG is lame and useless

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
sweetgala:

What are you talking about the OBJ 47 is manufactured by DICON , and we just purchased a few MIGs from Russian and JF-17 from China . We can always get more AK -47 from Russia if we choose not to manufacture. What are these apparent arms we purchase from UK and USA , almost none. Our other arms suppliers are Isreal and SA and I know of no sanction USA can implement that can deter SA from selling to us.

This incident is an act of money laundering and the excuse being given FG is lame and useless
Money laundering ? That of course must be speculation that thrives largely amongst conspiracy theorists. Are you one ?
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Billyonaire: Money laundering ? That of course must be speculation that thrives largely amongst conspiracy theorists. Are you one ?

When we are not pursuing guerilla warfare , how can you claim a FG is employing private individuals and a foreigner to charter a plane belonging to Oritsejafor and transport undeclared amounts of money into another country.
Have you seen military expenditure before? How many men are in the Nigerian army how many items would be bought to for $9 million .
Please stop this stupidity and blind supporr of the indefensible

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by miqos02(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
FG abeg supply another lie

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by chux76(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
This whole saga just proves one thing: CHRISTIANS ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH....small arms deal we no fit pull...the other group pull deals of ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIERS,ARMORED TANKS,RPG's neatly and smoothly and nobody hears about it...

Dull bunch of Christians.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by wirinet(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
The irony is that when Boko Haram decides to purchase weapons (illegally), they make use of official channels like CBN (according to Davis) to transfer the funds abroad and everything is done covertly and smoothly without any scandal.
But when the Nigerian government decides to purchase weapons, they bye-pass the financial system and smuggle raw cash into another country( which is a violation of the country's laws), using private contractors with private planes, and to make the matter worse, they were caught.

Nigerian government is now involved in smuggling cash into another country ( money laundering), buying weapons illegally (without the country's knowledge or permission) and then smuggling the weapon out of the country ( also without permission).

Now what sort of government does that?

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by BOAR: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
wirinet: The irony is that when Boko Haram decides to purchase weapons (illegally), they make use of official channels like CBN (according to Davis) to transfer the funds abroad and everything is done covertly and smoothly without any scandal.
But when the Nigerian government decides to purchase weapons, they bye-pass the financial system and smuggle raw cash into another country( which is a violation of the country's laws), using private contractors with private planes, and to make the matter worse, they were caught.

Nigerian government is now involved in smuggling cash into another country ( money laundering), buying weapons illegally (without the country's knowledge or permission) and then smuggling the weapon out of the country ( also without permission).

Now what sort of government does that?

That is why some people still hold firmly to the notion that this whole BH madness have a footprint of goverment in it.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by luluosas(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand.

My dear sister, unfortunately I don't play sentiments in my approach.
Who told you that the federal government does not know the sponsors of Boko Haram?
I thought you are saying that you want to go to heaven. Why are you buying arms to defend yourself here on earth, when the fasted and quickest way of getting to heaven is death?
Even if Turkey is 100% Muslims today, have you ever thought of the destination of their soul in eternity? Why are you troubling your head ever a matter you can't change?
One thing I just find out from your comment is the fact that you will DENY JESUS CHRIST sharp sharp if you ever come to such a situation. I just hope that you will see the picture I am painting to you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by horlus(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:
bitter truth.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by josite: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

***Addition***
I have read the comments of most people who quoted me while the ones that called themselves Christians resort to insult because they think they are protecting their faith, the Muslims have only one argument "how did Spain become Muslim?"
First to my christian brethren, you say the govt should not hide such tns, well I never said the government said so I'm only speculating that if that be the reason then it is justifiable. You say that GEJ has caused more religious divide ever since he started, well thats because some faith don't want him in power and will do everything to unsit him like they do in other places like Egypt, remember this people are willing to die for the nonsense they believe. Jonathan owes it a duty to protect her citizens and that is what Ayo has been accusing the FEG for not doing. And for some ho say that self defence is wrong for a christian, I laugh because you have just imbibed the Jehovah witness misinterpretations. When soldiers met John the baptist, he didnt ask them to resign from fighting wars to be counted as repentants. This is because there is nothing wrong with the military. Islam needs the like of Israel to discipline and keep them in check

for the muslims who say that Spain is Islam, its surprising that people still believe this propaganda their imam fed them. Wikipeadia has it that "As of 2007, it is estimated that over 1 million (1.6 as of 2013[1]) Muslims live in Spain,[2] most of them recent immigrants from North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia; although there are also some Spanish converts, estimated at between 20,000[3] and 50,000." out of over 40million people, 1 million is islam and they say spain is islam. Muslim marry many wives and give birth in multitude so their number seem to grow while christians practice family planning. stop deceiving yourselves statistics show that spain is 78% christian and only 2% muslim

OUR JEH0VAH KILLS WITHOUT GUNS AND BOW AND ARROWS.ONE ANGEL WILL DESTROY 185000 SOLDIERS.GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE WELL.WHO ARE THE XTAINS,THOSE WHO ATTENDD CHURCH ON SUNDAYS AND ARE BEARING JOSEP[H .AMOS ETC.KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES.GOD IS NOT MOCKED
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
luluosas:

Even if Turkey is 100% Muslims today, have you ever thought of the destination of their soul in eternity? Why are you troubling your head ever a matter you can't change?
But you're destined to heaven after worshipping a fellow man as God, right?
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by IBROHIM: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2014

***Addition***

my guy see how you de yarn dust! So Jonathan has now become president only for the xtians! Why not answer the questions posed by Keyamo?

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by lyricalz: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Shout up keyamo , u n ur bokoharam party should go n sit down. Is it my fault dat ur political ambition failed in delta? Put ur fxxking asx in its position man.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Akinsz: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
experimentist: Every time I come around all you see is bling bling.. Casala don bust
the man no be pastor na jarule's brother.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by experimentist: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Akinsz: the man no be pastor na jarule's brother.
Na lie jor, na Lil' Wayne uncle...

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by ifychi06: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an eye opener for us. Come 2015 let us vote wisely!
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by LordRahl001: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Haryoryhemie: I sincerely wish Jonathan do not win 2015 election
u wish I am praying!!!
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
LordRahl001: u wish I am praying!!!

May God answer our prayers ooo, did man is a No No, come 2015
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by enny09: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
I have given up on nigeria
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by PastorOla1: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
I go dey laugh o.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by xtervaganza(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think I have to stop going to church

I'm serious
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by adonis89(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
simpleseyi: Obviously, Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have been smuggling arms and ammunition for the militants is South-South in preparation for a full-scale war against the united Federal Republic of Nigeria. This was how ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu started acquiring arms for the Biafran before he finally declared secession. We all know how the part one of the story ended, part two is about to start.

Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have re-started the project that ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu could not finish. The united Federal Republic of Nigeria is waiting. The North is strategising; we, the West are watching. When the South-South and South-East finally declare war on the united Federal Republic of Nigeria, the North will respond as appropriate. Brave men in the spirit of Muritala Muhammed, Theophilus Danjuma, T.Y. Oseni and co are still many in the North. The West will come and do the same thing we did between 1967 and 1970. The likes of Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo are still many in the West.

If you think the South-South and South-East militants can face the united Federal Republic of Nigeria soldiers, navy and air-force; then I wish you goodluck. But, let me give you a hint; store lot of food ; the united Federal Republic of Nigeria will never give you food because soldiers don't feed their enemies. Don't make the same mistake twice.
guy ur daft
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by andyanders: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Keyamo, well said.The Federal Government of Nigeria has a very big question to answer and I blame south Africa to have released the aircraft.

How can a sane government make such a transaction, I ask? If the fund was for the so called purpose, why did the Apex Bank of this country not involved. How can the Senate, House of Rep, not to have commenced a probe by now and calling for an explanation from those involved, why such movement of cash without due process?

The same government, claiming to be fighting corruption, are the one involved in corruption as this is pure money laundering at the highest level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa / School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari / Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.