Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (39593 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Demdem(m): 6:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Youpele52:

Sahara reporter news are misleading, mods should never take news sourced from that site to front page [/size]

Read up the actual stories about this issue on ThisDay newspaper and see how Sahara reporters have tweaked the story

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-9-3m-traced-to-intelligence-agency-as-nigeria-s-africa-open-talks-on-seized-cash/189231

So in ur daft state, Thisday, a paper owned and financed by Nduka an unrepentant pdp man, an accolyte of the bling bling Pastor is more credible right? U sound daft.
Oponu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.

You must have been charging your brain when you typed your comments , FG has weapons agreements with a number of countries GB , USA , SA, Israel , Brazil , China and Russia . That is a great variation and they can officially purchase any amount of weapons through the office of the ministry of defence without any indrance.

A wire transfer means such money will be accounted for and the said weapons duely delivered. What this is, is an attempt at money laundering , 2015 is fast approaching and it wouldn't pay for itself FG are not an insurgent group neither are we an international threat that we would need to hide the occurrence of a national arms purchase.

Or are they trying to buy arms for the creek boys in case Jonathan losses in 2015 they can begin to terrorise the country.

4 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Manred0(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Former Governor of Adamawa, Nyako has been vindicated
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by vega84(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Na soo them the decive us. Ooooooo
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Sall(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2014
What most of us do not know is this is the trickiest way of diverting the Nigerian 20 billion dollars into foreign bank account because going through the western world would have espouse his corrupt government even more. BECAUSE AMERICAN WILL KNOW.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Galadimabawa: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2014
True I sence some foul play, Why buying arms under cover? If not for evil? I am a christain but in this case am not in surpot.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by heykims(m): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2014
Sahara reporters re d cause of this wahala now, they just exposed Oritserjerfor's yansh totally, nd now i dey pity d 50cent pastor...
Sahara!!! Diaris Godu ooo!!!!
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by arresa: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Imagine a sovereign Nation violating international laws, smuggling money and weapons, creating needless diplomatic fracas with another country by intentionally violating their laws all because of ordinary weapon purchase.

Sounds like the SA folks got tipped off possibly by the US to scuttle the illegal smuggling deal and I'm sure this is not the first time. I'm sure they know and hear everything they say and do since it's a given that they bug and intercept every word inside Aso roack and other government institutions, they know everything about that money and where it came...

Even the company they are buying weapons from doesn't have licence to sell weapons so everything about this shameful and national embarrassment is illegal..

5 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by jatthobber(m): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2014
It is beginning to be clear to me now that the Bomb blast in Kano yesterday is supposed to be used to divert our attention from this illegal Arms deals, but we must get to the root of it this time around.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by johnpaulbuddy(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2014
cr8v: I don't care what anyone says. When Boko Haram was buying, no one knew. If Christians decide to defend themselves it is a pity that it's fellow Christians that will write this trash. Stay there until Boko haram evolves to ISIS and start chasing you defenseless out of your country. The federal govt may not have told the whole truth but these jihadist know how to cover themselves that until now no one knows the sponsors of Boko and how they brought in heavy weapons into the country. At least it is not open in public circles. Festus, stay for Lagos I no blame you, you are not a northern Christian so you will not understand

Go and study history how turkey and some other former Christian nations to Islam. They did that by force from jihadists and there lack of unity amongst believers.
so because we are not northern christian,we should watch govt move money in and out of the country....if govt wants to buy arms from A̶̲̥̅ country,I believe its A̶̲̥̅ legal deal,notin to hide.....and u are bringing religion into daylight theft...#very soon,na traditional worshippers go dey buy arms#

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Kingharzyz(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2014

And you need to study how Spain,Bosnia, Lithuania etc became a Christian nation.... Na only turkey you fit mention oponu...

7 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2014
The fact that an Israeli was involved, therefore means that the funds were meant for purchase of arms.

The Americans Block our legitimate Arms purchases, and we had to go rogue to procure arms to defeat Boko Haram.

Why is the US trying to ruin Nigeria's fight against Boko Haram ? Is the US the sponsor of Boko Haram to break Nigeria in 2015 ?

We shall defeat.

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Isiterere(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Firefire: speechless undecided
don't be speechless TAN

Defend Mr clueless nah

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by dayosaurus(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2014
You deserve to be jailed and fed to starved wolves..
lilprinze: when BH and their sponsors were smuggling sophisticated weapons that they would use to islamize this country nobody knew about it .
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Fourwinds: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2014
this caught me perplexed.!!! Jona.! where u dey.? hmmmmm...the devil is very close unnoticed
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by poiZon: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2014
in nigeria, if you tend to do what is right,if paradventure it doesnt favour the masses on a possible short term, all your rightness will be criticized. so if u want to do anythng in nigeria, do what' s in ur mind.
at the long run either it will turn out good or bad. but oncerning this issue, gej really mess up. should ve either disocciated himself when the deal went sour or shud hv been thr from the start and see d deal thru. its a pity we now h anoda sour trendng topic that critics of the current adminstration will hv a field day exerting their political prowess.
God bless nigeria
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Darteyyyy: Thunder fire anyone that says....

JonaTill2019...

And you using Church to do runs....

Jesus didn't die for this o...
JonaTill2019. undecided grin
Where your thunder? grin
Abi na god of baal you dey serve?

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Trojan00(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014

you must be a fool. Did you finish school at all? Such huge amount of money is being laundered and you are here trying to justify it. If the money was meant to purchase arms why smuggling it. Or is it wrong for the government to purchase arms to defend her citizens. Please let's stop supporting what is wrong. Sorry for the insult but you provoked it

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Fourwinds: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2014
UrbanMystique: another reason why GEJ never wants insurgency to end..
using boko haram to cover up his shameful corrupt practices.

he benefits more from it than boko haram themselves.

mostly devilish man ever liveth
this is what we call breeze blow fowl yansh open. heheheeeeee

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by khafrahdante(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
And let me ask you? How many Nigerians can keep a secret?
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Pataki: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Even before the co*k could crow, Jonathan and his ally have started bombing again to create distraction.

Don't be surprised if another bomb goes off today in Nigeria. Olejafor, Jonathan and the rest know what they are doing.

Afterall, was it not this same President Jonathan that told mumu Nigerians to keep calm that bombings also occur all over the world?

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by ikaboy: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2014
At times like this, i weep for Nigerians especially when i still see some of them yearning for the return of GEJ.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by jonuel1(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2014

I just pity Christians that forget history so soon. Boko haram is an Islamic agenda to islamise Nigeria.

Babangida gave IOC huge sums of money when Nigeria is a circular state.

How many time is Islam, Sharia and Allah mentioned in the constitution and has Christian nor Christ been mentioned at all and sharia is placed higher than the constitution. Haven't they divided the nation already?

Boko haram claim to be fighting western education but they use product of western education to fight the govt and the people.
Northern politicians know Rªt as power has left the north, it will be difficult to return it there and that is why they are fighting hard to reclaim it and ignorant Christian are been coaxed into believing lies. Many Christians don't know the history of Turkey, It was once a Christian domineering country but since they exhibited the same attitude as Nigerians, they are where they are today.

APC says they are the saviour but check out the composition; top offices are occupied by Muslims and Christians are tools used to fight against Christians.

Boko haram use sophisticated arms to the point they have Armoured Personnel Carrier; how did it enter the country and nobody raised alarm?

Before the enthronement of GEJ, why were Northerners tops in the Army, Custom and other paramillitary forces? Upon reshuffling they started crying foul.

Christians should open their eyes and see beyond the words of some Islam propagating politician.

I don't have Muslims, I have them as friends but Idi-Araba 2002 incident changed my view about them. Imagine an hausa man rising to kill a neighbour (an innocent one at that).

If Christians fold their arms, God will arise and defend His name and those that worship Him in spirit and in truth.

He did in in bible times, His arm shall arise against everyone that wants to destabilize Nigeria. He plagued Biblical Egypt and fought for Children. He fought the enemies in biblical times with honet and the Hosts of heaven. If He is the God of then, more shall He do in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by honEmirate(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2014
phreakabit:

Since when did bokoharam become innocent Nigerians?
........ When u r here struggling to comprehend a sentence, ao much more of a novel...... Are d souls of Chibok girls, Nigerian soldiers, The civilian task Force, Traders, market women, Mosque/church goers, traditional rulers vis a vis Not innocent enough?...... So wia is d BH now coming from?
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2014

***Addition***
I have read the comments of most people who quoted me while the ones that called themselves Christians resort to insult because they think they are protecting their faith, the Muslims have only one argument "how did Spain become Muslim?"
First to my christian brethren, you say the govt should not hide such tns, well I never said the government said so I'm only speculating that if that be the reason then it is justifiable. You say that GEJ has caused more religious divide ever since he started, well thats because some faith don't want him in power and will do everything to unsit him like they do in other places like Egypt, remember this people are willing to die for the nonsense they believe. Jonathan owes it a duty to protect her citizens and that is what Ayo has been accusing the FEG for not doing. And for some ho say that self defence is wrong for a christian, I laugh because you have just imbibed the Jehovah witness misinterpretations. When soldiers met John the baptist, he didnt ask them to resign from fighting wars to be counted as repentants. This is because there is nothing wrong with the military. Islam needs the like of Israel to discipline and keep them in check

for the muslims who say that Spain is Islam, its surprising that people still believe this propaganda their imam fed them. Wikipeadia has it that "As of 2007, it is estimated that over 1 million (1.6 as of 2013[1]) Muslims live in Spain,[2] most of them recent immigrants from North Africa, Middle East, and South Asia; although there are also some Spanish converts, estimated at between 20,000[3] and 50,000." out of over 40million people, 1 million is islam and they say spain is islam. Muslim marry many wives and give birth in multitude so their number seem to grow while christians practice family planning. stop deceiving yourselves statistics show that spain is 78% christian and only 2% muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by simpleseyi: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Obviously, Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have been smuggling arms and ammunition for the militants is South-South in preparation for a full-scale war against the united Federal Republic of Nigeria. This was how ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu started acquiring arms for the Biafran before he finally declared secession. We all know how the part one of the story ended, part two is about to start.

Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have re-started the project that ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu could not finish. The united Federal Republic of Nigeria is waiting. The North is strategising; we, the West are watching. When the South-South and South-East finally declare war on the united Federal Republic of Nigeria, the North will respond as appropriate. Brave men in the spirit of Muritala Muhammed, Theophilus Danjuma, T.Y. Oseni and co are still many in the North. The West will come and do the same thing we did between 1967 and 1970. The likes of Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo are still many in the West.

If you think the South-South and South-East militants can face the united Federal Republic of Nigeria soldiers, navy and air-force; then I wish you goodluck. But, let me give you a hint; store lot of food ; the united Federal Republic of Nigeria will never give you food because soldiers don't feed their enemies. Don't make the same mistake twice.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2014
jonuel1:

I just pity Christians that forget history so soon. Boko haram is an Islamic agenda to islamise Nigeria.

Yeah...when the pigeons that make up that group cannot stop killing other Muslims too....

Islamisation? Not going to work.

Babangida gave IOC huge sums of money when Nigeria is a circular state.

First the word is SECULAR not CIRCULAR.

Second....IBB gave millions to OIC (NOT IOC)....and twenty six years later.....Nigeria is not yet an Islamic state.

Plan not working eh?

How many time is Islam, Sharia and Allah mentioned in the constitution and has Christian nor Christ been mentioned at all and sharia is placed higher than the constitution. Haven't they divided the nation already?

But if Christ is mentioned in the constitution.,.....our constitution ceases to be secular, old chap.

As for Sharia....that is an issue that continues to cause problems....especially whether Sharia in our constituion violates the principles of secularisim.

But I refer you to Mr Jan.H.Boer...the dutch Nigerian theologian.....who did a good job of discussing the Christian-Muslim Sharia thing in a series of nine books (see here)

Boko haram claim to be fighting western education but they use product of western education to fight the govt and the people.

Yah....those pigeons really are so dull.

Northern politicians know Rªt as power has left the north, it will be difficult to return it there and that is why they are fighting hard to reclaim it and ignorant Christian are been coaxed into believing lies. Many Christians don't know the history of Turkey, It was once a Christian domineering country but since they exhibited the same attitude as Nigerians, they are where they are today.

And Turkey becoming a Muslim nation justifies $9.3BN being transported illegally? Some of you Christians are really not Christian.

APC says they are the saviour but check out the composition; top offices are occupied by Muslims and Christians are tools used to fight against Christians.

APC is a secular party. NEXT!

Boko haram use sophisticated arms to the point they have Armoured Personnel Carrier; how did it enter the country and nobody raised alarm?

Because you Nigerians prefer to vote leaders who share the money .....rather than develop the country.

Imagine....14 years of democracy..and we have not developed a coherent security protocol.....

Which is why Niger Delta Millitants had so much weapons too....but you won't query them because....when Christians do bad things....it suddenly becomes good.

Before the enthronement of GEJ, why were Northerners tops in the Army, Custom and other paramillitary forces? Upon reshuffling they started crying foul.

Yawn...because you Nigerians are oil sharers,not developers. Why hasn't the Christian areas of Nigeria developed? Because you and your Hausa friend refuse to use the oil money to make more money via innovation and industries. Yes....even if Nigeria was run by Southerners....Nigeria will still be awful. Just because you do not have your son in office does not excuse underdevelopment.
Christians should open their eyes and see beyond the words of some Islam propagating politician.
Me....I trust God to protect me. You on the other hand want to fight a religious war that has no end. You want Somalia in Nigeria. No thanks.

I don't have Muslims, I have them as friends but Idi-Araba 2002 incident changed my view about them. Imagine an hausa man rising to kill a neighbour (an innocent one at that).

True.....and I can tell you tales of how Christians in the North have been persecuted heavily....I even have had first hand experience. But evil done by Muslims does not justify evil done by Christians.

If Christians fold their arms, God will arise and defend His name and those that worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Don't you think it is better that God fights for us...than the solution you propose....Chirstians using weapons?

He did in in bible times, His arm shall arise against everyone that wants to destabilize Nigeria. He plagued Biblical Egypt and fought for Children. He fought the enemies in biblical times with honet and the Hosts of heaven. If He is the God of then, more shall He do in Nigeria.

After we Nigerian Christians repent....because from what I have seen on this thread and in reallife,Nigerian Christians are not worth defending. We are corrupt, devious and worship mammon.

God let the Church in Turkey fall apart because they were not Christ centered. The Nigerian Church is not Christ centered. That is why God is allowing Boko to deal with this country....because Christians have failed to be the light. We have sought personal comfort instead of Jesus. Time we sought Jesus. Fast.

2 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by sweetgala(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2014
arresa: Imagine a sovereign Nation violating international laws, smuggling money and weapons, creating needless diplomatic fracas with another country by intentionally violating their laws all because of ordinary weapon purchase.

Sounds like the SA folks got tipped off possibly by the US to scuttle the illegal smuggling deal and I'm sure this is not the first time. I'm sure they know and hear everything they say and do since it's a given that they bug and intercept every word inside Aso roack and other government institutions, they know everything about that money and where it came...

Even the company they are buying weapons from doesn't have licence to sell weapons so everything about this shameful and national embarrassment is illegal.

I'd be a happy if it was a arms deal but alas it is not. It is money laundering in it's purest form. The dunce FG and his cronies could have kept quiet and just distanced themselves from it all and oritsejafor would get the heat for it , but no they came and claimed it's a FG sanctioned arms purchase which means they are breaking the law, bringing shame to the office of the Nigerian president and opening the country to ICC scrutiny .

Why didn't they send an official from the MOD or a representative of the FG rather they choose a foreigner and two private individuals, you need to research how many VIP planes are in the inventory of the FG or the NAF to use, they rather choose to charter a private plane for government business .
GEJ is an amateur thief he needs to ask how IBB , and OBJ operated before shaming the country endlessly .

3 Likes

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Olyboy16(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
rman:

Did Someone hack this account? sad grin
Chai! I was wondering too o!

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2014
simpleseyi: Obviously, Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have been smuggling arms and ammunition for the militants is South-South in preparation for a full-scale war against the united Federal Republic of Nigeria. This was how ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu started acquiring arms for the Biafran before he finally declared secession. We all know how the part one of the story ended, part two is about to start.

Ojukwu was able to get arms because.....of something called regional autonomy. And he was not that sucessful.

Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have re-started the project that ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu could not finish. The united Federal Republic of Nigeria is waiting. The North is strategising; we, the West are watching. When the South-South and South-East finally declare war on the united Federal Republic of Nigeria, the North will respond as appropriate. Brave men in the spirit of Muritala Muhammed, Theophilus Danjuma, T.Y. Oseni and co are still many in the North. The West will come and do the same thing we did between 1967 and 1970. The likes of Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo are still many in the West.

I doubt that Biafra will rise again. Not with the bad blood between Igbos and the South South.

If you think the South-South and South-East militants can face the united Federal Republic of Nigeria soldiers, navy and air-force; then I wish you goodluck. But, let me give you a hint; store lot of food ; the united Federal Republic of Nigeria will never give you food because soldiers don't feed their enemies. Don't make the same mistake twice.

Why don't YOU Nigerians start voting in the right kind of leaders instead of voting in looters?

Your argument is ''WE will go to war if we do not get our share of the kudi''

The problem with Nigeria is people like you and the chap I just responded to a few minutes ago. You won't use your education to make one talent twenty. You instead all want to chop oil money....and you beat the drums of war if you do not get what you want.

One civil war is enough. The next one may not go well for all of us.

1 Like

Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by uhuns: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2014
wirinet: If this kind of thing happens in any other country in the world, the irresponsible government would be history by now, with all involved facing jail time.
goggle out.....obama's cia runs boko haram. on youtube..,
please if you have not watch this film then, dont comment.
Re: The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo by Darteyyyy(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84:
JonaTill2019. undecided grin
Where your thunder? grin
Abi na god of baal you dey serve?

Tis doing press up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation / Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun / School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.