Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Am I Bein Taken For Granted? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Bein Taken For Granted? (3529 Views)

Am I Right To Be Pissed Or Am I Bein / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted / Am I Been Taken For A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by seagullbabz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
folameme: Babe!I'm gonna contribute wif dis lil story of mine,its very similar to urs. I met dis guy late last year,and after d normal pestering,i started dating him dis january. we only went out once in an eatery buh it was cool,d rest was always phone calls and chatting,tho he calls, not everyday buh we do chat alot. We've dated for 4months without been intimate at all(and I'm glad) buh have never asked him for anything.so dis day ma bis expired and i was broke,so wen he called i asked him if he cud renew it,he said he jst collected his salary and he wanna save up(d money is jst 1k)oooo i was really pissed buh i played cool. He ended d call da night,for d next 3days that he called i didn't pick his calls yet he didn't send d card,on d 4th day,i finally subscribed and he was d first person to ping*me asking why i didn't pick his calls,i was really angry ehn,i lashed out at him greatly and he was jst like*oh sorry*he didn't feel remorseful,i said some nasty words at him before deleting him off and blocking him on whatsapp.ps:I'm a student,still very young and dis guy is 7years older so u can imagine .that was my first time of asking him and it was becos i was broke. So pls babe,any guy who really loves u his gonna sacrifice to always keep u happy pls babe,u won't be happy wif him jst break up wif him amicably,i understand hw u feel trust me. We are still very young,there are plenty fishes in d water buh pls never date a guy becos u're lonely,be really sure u wanna spend d rest of ur life wif him and pray fervently over it. For now I'm single and its really cool,so babe jst do d same and dnt jump into any all da best.

As for this story, I don't know what to say, you guys haven't gotten intimate? It might be the reason he is holding back, he might be scared you might just want him for his cash. And deleting him over the 1k card actually points in that direction, if not you would have given him another chance. That's how I met a girl on Badoo, and the next day she asked for card, told her she doesn't even know me, and she said shebi we are frnds, I said yes but didn't send the card, she asked again a week later for a card again, and when I said I couldn't give her, she deleted me. Maybe you are even the girl sef.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
marinel: yes he visits wen am in skul cos he can't visit in my home yet. N I end up spendin a sizeable amt of my allowance jus to make sure he is comfortable wenever he visits n he doesn't evn offer some change evn wen he is leavin. I call him as much as he calls me n wen I fail to call sumtyms he keeps complainin n if I explain to him dt am out of call card all he says is ok.

No vex, but r u denying him sex?
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
folameme: Babe!I'm gonna contribute wif dis lil story of mine,its very similar to urs. I met dis guy late last year,and after d normal pestering,i started dating him dis january. we only went out once in an eatery buh it was cool,d rest was always phone calls and chatting,tho he calls, not everyday buh we do chat alot. We've dated for 4months without been intimate at all(and I'm glad) buh have never asked him for anything.so dis day ma bis expired and i was broke,so wen he called i asked him if he cud renew it,he said he jst collected his salary and he wanna save up(d money is jst 1k)oooo i was really pissed buh i played cool. He ended d call da night,for d next 3days that he called i didn't pick his calls yet he didn't send d card,on d 4th day,i finally subscribed and he was d first person to ping*me asking why i didn't pick his calls,i was really angry ehn,i lashed out at him greatly and he was jst like*oh sorry*he didn't feel remorseful,i said some nasty words at him before deleting him off and blocking him on whatsapp.ps:I'm a student,still very young and dis guy is 7years older so u can imagine .that was my first time of asking him and it was becos i was broke. So pls babe,any guy who really loves u his gonna sacrifice to always keep u happy pls babe,u won't be happy wif him jst break up wif him amicably,i understand hw u feel trust me. We are still very young,there are plenty fishes in d water buh pls never date a guy becos u're lonely,be really sure u wanna spend d rest of ur life wif him and pray fervently over it. For now I'm single and its really cool,so babe jst do d same and dnt jump into any all da best.
tanks. Reading ur text I can jus see mysef in ur shoes. I keep wondering how I spent 2 whole years wt out noticing how I was bein treated. Am not a lazy person neida do I bliv in a guy spending hell on me. Aside frm bein a dad's gal n gettin mony frm my parents I am also a make up artist ( an upcoming one though) n so I make extra cash in skul. Being single is jus my next option. Be cool n stay strong.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
dicefrost:

No vex, but r u denying him sex?
. We agreed not to have sex yet. Bt I allow him touch me wenever he feels hot.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by damiosy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2014

BRAVO just listen to yourself you did all this to a man all because he did not send you 1k BIS subscription,I am afraid what you would do if he dared to marry you, the problem is you ladies don't see anything wrong in your childish behaviour are you crippled? Go and work an earn money,you are here displaying your ignorance to the general public, you threw a 4month old relationship out the window cuz of 1k you are disgrace to many decent ladies I am being frank with you,spreading your negative attitude like a virus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
1one:

shocked shocked shocked
Even on your birthday?. . No gift?.. That's "unforgivable".

You're not asking too much.. I think you're well deserving of all the things you're asking of him.He might just be pathologically stingy, and really there's no cure to that... People like him don't need money to be generous, because whether the money is there or not, they are still tight-fisted.

I honestly suggest that you just take a major break from the relationship... Your bf certainly doesn't know how to value and appreciate your presence in his life.. And who would want a guy like that as the father of her children.
. Dts jus wt am afraid of - d long run, not today n not tomaro.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
marinel: Hi, am 20 yrs old n an in my 3rd year in d uni. This is my first tym bein on nairaland courtesy of my roomie whose acct am usin. I find mysef in an emotional battle wc I'll lik to share. Iv been in a relationship wt a guy for 2yrs now n iv neva asked him for a dime as my parents take very good care of me. He has neva bothered to give, d only gift iv eva received frm him was a wrist watch n a T-shirt n dt was last val. All he has eva done evn on my bdays was call or text me nt evn #100 recharge. He visits me in skul regularly n I take good care him makin sure he is well fed n accomodate n wen he leaves he only says good bye. Evn while am at home goin to visit him is entirely on me as am left to pay for the cab fares. Mind u ds is a guy who has been pesterin me to settle wt him bt I keep insistin I want to b tru wt sku ist. Recent events make me recall all dt has been goin on wt us. A close friend of mine is gettin married ds oct n she chose me to b her bestie. I had to pay for ashwebi n all n I found out dt I had hausted my savings n was in dire need of d money. My mom gave me 2/3 of d mony I need n I was left to source for d rest n for d ist tym in my r/s I asked my bf to lend me a little mony wt d promise dt I'll pay up as soon as my allowance came in. He said he didn't have n I did not bother. I ended up gettin d mony from a neibr who wasn't evn a close fwend. 3 days later I found out dt my bf bout a new fone worth x10 of d amt I asked for. I talked to my fwends abt it n de said I was bein taken for granted n suggested dt he mite jus b stingy dt I shud jus ask for sumtin else in a while n c how it goes. Last week I asked him for mony to make my hair(jus to try him) n said old story. I told my sis abt it n she adviced I quietly retrace my steps else I end up in a marriage wher am being neglected. So I stoped callin fr a while n asked him to take a break while I do d same. I don't wan to talk to him abt it cos am too quik wt tears n hurt n now he keeps blarring my fone wt calls bt iv refused to pik. Am I bein too harsh? Pls advice me.tanks

Chidyhels... cheesy after cooking soup and stew, you no want make I rest abi na hin u drag me enter here. Okay o.

OP., yes, you are being taken for granted as your friend suggested.

This is the problem with you ladies... na boys wey dey deal with una na hin una dey gum like super glue.

I will advice you like I would to a friend at this juncture. Put a COMPLETE STOP to all the things you do for him. what fvcked up guy is that? angry angry

In life, always weigh your R:R (i.e Risk to reward in forex parlance.) never please anyone to displease yourself. Satisfy yourselfe FIRST before anyone. As you can see... that's what he has done. he satisfied his own needs or wants before you. Only treat people the way they treat you and never go beyond that boundary.

Just start putting a stop to all the nonsense you have been doing... I believe in GIGO (Garbage in Garbage out) you get what you give. You have given and got nothing much... STOP! I don't believe anyone can be broke... even if he is broke, there are certain things one can do to give indications that if he had, he would give. This can be achieved by making tangible sacrifices where necessary.

Your boyfriend is selfish. He thought of himself FIRST and probably had been keeping that money. Now, when you requested for help, even though you promised to pay back. That's selfishness... not stingy. and as such , the relations is tilted, one sided and unhealthy.

Just put a COMPLETE STOP to your benevolence. You are no fool.

Feel free to ask me any question.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by beinstein(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
i avoid your kind like plague. Just listen to yoursef and tell me you ain't ashamed of yourself for putting up this tripe for public view.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
chidyhels:

You need to redefine your conception of sacrifice.
Dos he create time to visit?

or you are the only one visiting.
Dos he call?
Babe look well.
it does not matter... she should stop all the nonsense she has been doing... and gradually pull out of such relationship. Of course she lost in this case, but the lesson is well worth it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by seagullbabz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
marinel: . I don't tink am his side gal at al. He wants us to get married n has been blabbing about it for a while though I insist on completing my education b4 I can do dt. I'm not stayin away cos I'm not gettin gifts n all bt because I fear dt in d long run if I end up as his wife I mite jus b totally negleted.

Well then you have a chance to change all that now....leave for where you are appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2014

While I understand you perfectly, I think you handle it in a rash manner. Let me ask you, what have you given him? Do you know what he has been through in the hands of a girl? With my last experience, I would do same. You I think both of you didn't want to fall mugu for the other... no one want to compromise. So, I feel one person was trying to be smart and alert in order not to fall mugu. Like you said, sex was never involved and the way you stated it shows that he had asked for it but you declined more than once. He may have based is decision on that. I ended a relationship some months ago. The guy even smart... my own, I had given more than once but the idiot still dey form strong head and even had the temerity to play on my intelligence when she promised to visit me while I was serving...

That was when I stopped.... but played along.

she didn't know... and came again to request for money to do what I don't give a fvck if she died... I gave her the insult of her life.

it's good the way it ended. No one lost anything... that's cool, very cool in your case. so, move on.

1 Like

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
beinstein:
i avoid your kind like plague. Just listen to yoursef and tell me you ain't ashamed of yourself for putting up this tripe for public view.
leave the babe... na. haba. both of them dey do ogbologbo. this one no wan fall mugu, the guy sef no wan fall mugu = end of relationship grin
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by laivwire(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
marinel: Hi, am 20 yrs old n an in my 3rd year in d uni. This is my first tym bein on nairaland courtesy of my roomie whose acct am usin. I find mysef in an emotional battle wc I'll lik to share. Iv been in a relationship wt a guy for 2yrs now n iv neva asked him for a dime as my parents take very good care of me. He has neva bothered to give, d only gift iv eva received frm him was a wrist watch n a T-shirt n dt was last val. All he has eva done evn on my bdays was call or text me nt evn #100 recharge. He visits me in skul regularly n I take good care him makin sure he is well fed n accomodate n wen he leaves he only says good bye. Evn while am at home goin to visit him is entirely on me as am left to pay for the cab fares. Mind u ds is a guy who has been pesterin me to settle wt him bt I keep insistin I want to b tru wt sku ist. Recent events make me recall all dt has been goin on wt us. A close friend of mine is gettin married ds oct n she chose me to b her bestie. I had to pay for ashwebi n all n I found out dt I had hausted my savings n was in dire need of d money. My mom gave me 2/3 of d mony I need n I was left to source for d rest n for d ist tym in my r/s I asked my bf to lend me a little mony wt d promise dt I'll pay up as soon as my allowance came in. He said he didn't have n I did not bother. I ended up gettin d mony from a neibr who wasn't evn a close fwend. 3 days later I found out dt my bf bout a new fone worth x10 of d amt I asked for. I talked to my fwends abt it n de said I was bein taken for granted n suggested dt he mite jus b stingy dt I shud jus ask for sumtin else in a while n c how it goes. Last week I asked him for mony to make my hair(jus to try him) n said old story. I told my sis abt it n she adviced I quietly retrace my steps else I end up in a marriage wher am being neglected. So I stoped callin fr a while n asked him to take a break while I do d same. I don't wan to talk to him abt it cos am too quik wt tears n hurt n now he keeps blarring my fone wt calls bt iv refused to pik. Am I bein too harsh? Pls advice me.tanks
I think you should share all you wrote up here with him. Truth is....guys can have a thousand and one things in their minds before they let one out through their mouth. This is especially true in relationships and girl matters. Next time he visits you, you should bring the topic out of the blues, don't raise it after asking him for something or try comparing him with your girlfriends' boyfriends. Stage it artistically and gauge his reaction, if he's defensive or trying to justify his actions then drop him, otherwise check to see any changes. You really can't blame some guys. It could be the way they were brought up or a hundred other things. Find out his story and it will tell you what to do next. cheers.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by beinstein(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
2sExy1: leave the babe... na. haba. both of them dey do ogbologbo. this one no wan fall mugu, the guy sef no wan fall mugu = end of relationship grin
Lol...this kind thing tire me sha. Like say de guy suppose de pay for chatting with her.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
beinstein:
Lol...this kind thing tire me sha. Like say de guy suppose de pay for chatting with her.
They know what they are doing... love was never a part of the equation.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Daresh(f): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Talk to him about your concerns. I don't subscribe to ladies cleaning a mans place, feeding him and all that. Then he thinks hes got a mugu. I can see the future and you'll probably end up taking care of him all his life.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
2sExy1:

Chidyhels... cheesy after cooking soup and stew, you no want make I rest abi na hin u drag me enter here. Okay o.

OP., yes, you are being taken for granted as your friend suggested.

This is the problem with you ladies... na boys wey dey deal with una na hin una dey gum like super glue.

I will advice you like I would to a friend at this juncture. Put a COMPLETE STOP to all the things you do for him. what fvcked up guy is that? angry angry

In life, always weigh your R:R (i.e Risk to reward in forex parlance.) never please anyone to displease yourself. Satisfy yourselfe FIRST before anyone. As you can see... that's what he has done. he satisfied his own needs or wants before you. Only treat people the way they treat you and never go beyond that boundary.

Just start putting a stop to all the nonsense you have been doing... I believe in GIGO (Garbage in Garbage out) you get what you give. You have given and got nothing much... STOP! I don't believe anyone can be broke... even if he is broke, there are certain things one can do to give indications that if he had, he would give. This can be achieved by making tangible sacrifices where necessary.

Your boyfriend is selfish. He thought of himself FIRST and probably had been keeping that money. Now, when you requested for help, even though you promised to pay back. That's selfishness... not stingy. and as such , the relations is tilted, one sided and unhealthy.

Just put a COMPLETE STOP to your benevolence. You are no fool.

Feel free to ask me any question.
2sexy has spoken
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
laivwire:
I think you should share all you wrote up here with him. Truth is....guys can have a thousand and one things in their minds before they let one out through their mouth. This is especially true in relationships and girl matters. Next time he visits you, you should bring the topic out of the blues, don't raise it after asking him for something or try comparing him with your girlfriends' boyfriends. Stage it artistically and gauge his reaction, if he's defensive or trying to justify his actions then drop him, otherwise check to see any changes. You really can't blame some guys. It could be the way they were brought up or a hundred other things. Find out his story and it will tell you what to do next. cheers.
stop defending the dude. It is selfish for him to act that way. It's guys like that that would ruin a girls life by isolating them from their friends. That was how one idi.ot made me dislike an ex female corper whom we both serve together. she didn't get much out of the relationship, yet she spoilt her chance and friendship with me because of the fool. but I put the blame on her and not the dude...

1 Like

Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by folameme(f): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
seagullbabz:

As for this story, I don't know what to say, you guys haven't gotten intimate? It might be the reason he is holding back, he might be scared you might just want him for his cash. And deleting him over the 1k card actually points in that direction, if not you would have given him another chance. That's how I met a girl on Badoo, and the next day she asked for card, told her she doesn't even know me, and she said shebi we are frnds, I said yes but didn't send the card, she asked again a week later for a card again, and when I said I couldn't give her, she deleted me. Maybe you are even the girl sef.... cheesy
omg stop it ok?I'm not even on badoo*mtcheeeew*and u saying i only wanted him for his money for real?i was really crazy abt dis guy for real.i really loved him ok?and i dnt believe in sex as been likened to love ok?sex aint love. Recently last month he started apologizing saying he wanted me back,saying he tot i wanted to use d 1k as a phase in our r/ship for God's sake we've dated for 4months nah so whats d big deal he knows I'm a student and he's 7yrs older so whats d big deal in helping out. Yea i shouldn't have deleted him that day buh it was becos i was very angry hw much is 1k?i jst felt he can't go extra miles for me that was why!
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
marinel: . We agreed not to have sex yet. Bt I allow him touch me wenever he feels hot.

it could be that he thinks u get such benefits elsewere, hence he wouldn't want 2 spend his money on a girl who is getting it elswere. try talking 2 him about it, ask him y he doesn't give. but dnt make it sound lyk its an obligation. if theres no cogent reason, then u av a 'stingy man' run!!! oh and being broke is not an excuse
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by folameme(f): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
marinel: tanks. Reading ur text I can jus see mysef in ur shoes. I keep wondering how I spent 2 whole years wt out noticing how I was bein treated. Am not a lazy person neida do I bliv in a guy spending hell on me. Aside frm bein a dad's gal n gettin mony frm my parents I am also a make up artist ( an upcoming one though) n so I make extra cash in skul. Being single is jus my next option. Be cool n stay strong.
thnx hun,same here,i get money frm ma parents,and i aint lazy too i have stuffs i do buh i jst dnt believe in been intimate b4 love can be proven.@seagull,i didn't date him for his money ok?i jst wanted to be sure he can sacrifice for me. If it was for money there were so many options buh i aint jst that kinda gal.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
folameme: omg stop it ok?I'm not even on badoo*mtcheeeew*and u saying i only wanted him for his money for real?i was really crazy abt dis guy for real.i really loved him ok?and
CALM down
i dnt believe in sex as been likened to love ok?sex aint love
Keep that mentality.
Recently last month he started apologizing saying he wanted me back,saying he tot i wanted to use d 1k as a phase in our r/ship
see what I said? He has been burnt before.
for God's sake we've dated for 4months nah so whats d big deal he knows I'm a student and he's 7yrs older so whats d big deal in helping out. Yea i shouldn't have deleted him that day buh it was becos i was very angry hw much is 1k?i jst felt he can't go extra miles for me that was why!
I like your courage.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
dicefrost:

it could be that he thinks u get such benefits elsewere, hence he wouldn't want 2 spend his money on a girl who is getting it elswere. try talking 2 him about it, ask him y he doesn't give. but dnt make it sound lyk its an obligation. if theres no cogent reason, then u av a 'stingy man' run!!! oh and being broke is not an excuse
taahhhhhhh... get what elsewhere? She should end the damn sh!!!t!
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by folameme(f): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
damiosy:

BRAVO just listen to yourself you did all this to a man all because he did not send you 1k BIS subscription,I am afraid what you would do if he dared to marry you, the problem is you ladies don't see anything wrong in your childish behaviour are you crippled? Go and work an earn money,you are here displaying your ignorance to the general public, you threw a 4month old relationship out the window cuz of 1k you are disgrace to many decent ladies I am being frank with you,spreading your negative attitude like a virus
omg u're getting it all wrong ok?i mean hw will feel if such happened to u?see few weeks before dis ish happened,i cancelled an ushering job of 90k for him becos he wanted to spend time wif me,buh a day to it he called in to tell me he has some stuffs to do,i lost d money and he was i shouldn't worry that i was gonna have him forever u dig?if nt i would have been broke!see i can be very young,buh i work hard so u're getting it all wrong. Yex i took it to d extreme,i should have never lashed out at him at all i really feel bad for that have apologized to him and he also apologize.i knw i was very wrong for that,i shouldn't have del or lash out buh i was jst pissed that he couldn't sacrifice that lil amt for me.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by folameme(f): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
2sExy1: They know what they are doing... love was never a part of the equation.
u got it all wrong ok?i really loved him for real,he was d only one!i really regretted me over reacting,i jst wanted him to sacrifice like for me to knw he really cares.like dnt u understand at all omg
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
folameme: u got it all wrong ok?i really loved him for real,he was d only one!i really regretted me over reacting,i jst wanted him to sacrifice like for me to knw he really cares.like dnt u understand at all omg
it's okay. But he failed that test! You should have been more tolerant. Now, he may see you as someone who just wanted money from him.
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by damiosy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
folameme: omg u're getting it all wrong ok?i mean hw will feel if such happened to u?see few weeks before dis ish happened,i cancelled an ushering job of 90k for him becos he wanted to spend time wif me,buh a day to it he called in to tell me he has some stuffs to do,i lost d money and he was i shouldn't worry that i was gonna have him forever u dig?if nt i would have been broke!see i can be very young,buh i work hard so u're getting it all wrong. Yex i took it to d extreme,i should have never lashed out at him at all i really feel bad for that have apologized to him and he also apologize.i knw i was very wrong for that,i shouldn't have del or lash out buh i was jst pissed that he couldn't sacrifice that lil amt for me.

What baffles me and I can't seem to understand is their a mine trigger in the brains of women that goes off from time to time? You are MAD at his alleged insensitivity to your needs did you bring it to his notice, what you gave up for him or is it a case of transfered aggression from your past and the job loss? if he decided to end the relationship from your Actions will you blame him? Maybe he is planning to end the relationship guess what you have just succeeded in handing him a guilt free pass to do so without remorse,The very next time you go off like that better be sane enough to put yourself in his shoes,little amount you say yet you couldn't afford it can't you ask your parents for it rather than dumping the responsibility on your boyfriend like he has proposed to marry you,the very next time you get pissed go and urinate(go wee wee) better find a calm and patient man cuz your type dey hear am for my hand
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by CoCoLav(f): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by folameme(f): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
damiosy:

What baffles me and I can't seem to understand is their a mine trigger in the brains of women that goes off from time to time? You are MAD at his alleged insensitivity to your needs did you bring it to his notice, what you gave up for him or is it a case of transfered aggression from your past and the job loss? if he decided to end the relationship from your Actions will you blame him? Maybe he is planning to end the relationship guess what you have just succeeded in handing him a guilt free pass to do so without remorse,The very next time you go off like that better be sane enough to put yourself in his shoes,little amount you say yet you couldn't afford it can't you ask your parents for it rather than dumping the responsibility on your boyfriend like he has proposed to marry you,the very next time you get pissed go and urinate(go wee wee) better find a calm and patient man cuz your type dey hear am for my hand
u're getting it all wrong ok?lmao,ma parents take care of me like*kilode*buh i jst wanted to see hw caring he was,he made it point blank that No u dig?hw iƪƪ u feel?
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by folameme(f): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
damiosy:

u got it all wrong ok?i guess we both was jst been guilty,if we've talked abt dis all dis won't happen. So jst stp it ok?ma parents take care of me ok?omg
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by damiosy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=folameme]u're getting it all wrong ok?lmao,ma parents take care of me like*kilode*buh i jst wanted to see hw caring he was,he made it point blank that No u dig?hw iƪƪ u feel? [/quote

I don't dig cuz if he is the one doing the testing your type will come up with another crazy philosophy for your actions,trust me I have seen your type before and I ain't buying it,I will pick holes all day in your actions so don't bother trying to convince me otherwise
Re: Am I Bein Taken For Granted? by chimerase2: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op Pls I want to knw has he been killing ua cat undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys How Do U Feel When Your Girlfriend Pollutes? / Ibadan Babes Again / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.