Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (54805 Views)

Why People Join Boko Haram By Charlotte Alfred (PICTURES) / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by mustymatic(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Forcibly Recruited? This is a seroius 'Cover Story'.
IGBO DEY FOR BOKO HARAM.

BUT THAT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by enomakos(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
lieeeeeeeeeeeeeees

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Lilimax(f): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
scribble:

u have igbo jews

igbo christians

and even ibo muslims

act like you know na....intelligent people come to this forum to read and post
From which of the Nollywood films did you get the inserted picture? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by chinasaekp3rem: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
I am Emmanuel, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Thanks

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Giannakopoulos(f): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
May God Save His People
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by arsetalks(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Now they now recruit people who are not from their region. Has anyone thought of how dangerous thats? Our security men will very unlikely suspect anyone who is not from the north ( simply because if they the truth has to be told, most of our security personels are under trained ).

This nonsense would have been stopped right from the off if we did not engage in meaningless blame games. It is Buhari behind it today, tomorrow is someone in the government and all those bullshit. As if those who has lost their children and means of livelihood really care about who is behind it more than crushing whoever the wicked lots are.

Posterity will judge us all.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Deattorney: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
This story looks fake to me
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Freelancer00(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
thwarrior72: This is the difference between a Christian and a muslim, the later would've been easily brainwashed into joining the marauders, with the phantom promise of 72virgins
Clap for urself cos u have NO sense
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Asam2(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
as for me , i dont believe this scrab.
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by abdulabbakar(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oga this un na 4 real!...D next time u get drunk Una go claim to have taken to heaven...Chai!!!
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
pls where can i get form to join emm... and hope dey pay well sha.... adon aweedy trained myself for catapulting and local dog nd guns
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by mrvictor: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
This story is a lie! Sounds like all those blog stories
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by scribble: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
thwarrior72: What are u insinuating?.....besides, I insist, igbos as a distinct tribe is averse to Islamic religion & hence cannon join it, except under duress

Cool story nna
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekp3rem: I am Emmanuel, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Thanks

thanks God its ebola period... pls find ebola victim and marry
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by delishpot: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
GetUmad: You're forcibly recruited right? So also many of the almajiris. Thank God you escaped........
See as e be now, if to say the guy na muslim from middle belt or Muslim /Christian from another region other than the one mentioned, the usual suspects woulda been here insulting his tribe as a whole.

Bros you talk true here o. If they can forcefully recruit an igbo christian so can they forcefuly recruit a Northern muslim to fight against his wish.
So not every boko fighter is fighting as an extremist rather they are forced to.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by delishpot: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
gift01: I dey traffic. Lemme park first before commenting. This sun dey burn me too much

Lol bros, na car parts you dey drive? Ha ha, nairaland nor go make me piss for body oooo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by nanospy007: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
ak47mann: you make a lot of sense this time berem cool

Unfortunately, everyone knows that Iboland is a barren land, why should you relocate there? Anambra is still haunted by Ojukuws brand of madness that sacrificed 3 M ibo souls, why would any normal human want to live there?? This is why the net movement of people in Iboland is outwards, it is a haunted place and no amount of propaganda will change that! Without other parts of Nigeria, I am sure ibos will be eating only themselves for food and drinking their own bloods for wine!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by asadike(f): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
TrollMan:

You are fuvcking self centered and a disgrace.

How many Jobs, houses and clothing are you ready to afford and accommodate?

And at the lease of it, all you could think of is your homeland? A tribal bigot and racist! *spits*
u ar indeed nt ok. I repeat,u ar nt ok. Yes,al i can think about is my homeland,am i supose 2 think about ur home town before? Ok u want me 2 tel my people in d north 2 wait nd fyt boko haram or wait until boko haram sack them 4rm their homes den they can run 4 their lives wit their tail inbetween their legs. I repeat again,u are nt well.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Idrismusty97(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
noblezone:
When I say life is always easy, bros, I mean that your dog will surely answer the name you call it.

So you think I dont have challenges and fears?

I left Zaria because I preferred to live in freedom without job, that to have a job but live in fear. The second job offer that I left after 5 months was at Abuja!

When I saw Igbos changing their names to Moslem names, I decided that I prefer to die of hunger than to sell my dignity and honour for a morsel of bread.

My last application was to the NLNG Bonny and we were asked to write our state of origin at the back of our application envelopes. applications were selected or trashed based on where one comes from.

On that day,I decided that I am not a Nigerian and Nigeria has nothing to offer me.

I stepped out boldly on my own! I have been on my own since, and survival is natural.

Finally, where ever you have population, their exists powerful opportunities. Let Biafrans come home in their numbers, we have what it takes to charm and dazzle the whole world.

Change your mentality!
Please stop over blowing the situation! The fact that you served in the North doesn't make you know everything about that region. "Igbos are changing their names"? Where did you get that fairytale from? Even Igbos who have decided to spend all their lives in the North will called those changing their names "Fools". Why are you speaking as if the North are all vicious animals hunting only Igbos, As if for any igbo to relocate to the North a gun would be pointed on their head to convert to Muslims. What you don't know is that the northerners are as terrified of Boko harams and extremists just as much as igbos are! And we are fighting this menace together.

You served in zaira, Kaduna and you can't see the numerous Churches sprouting up in every corners, Some dominated by mainly Igbos. You didn't see some large igbos meetings organized every 1st Sunday of the month. My mom is an active member of such meetings, Strictly for Igbos. You didn't see some street have been completely dominated by igbos you would think you are in Imo or Anambra. Even in that same ABU you claim you served in they are lots of Igbos lecturers and professors proudly answering their names and wearing the Igbo attire(My aunty is one). Maybe you don't even deserve a work in ABU or Abuja as you claimed, You are the type spreading misconceptions. It's best you returned back to your Paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by obidiegwujane10(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
I pray that God will save us all from all this evil things happening in Nigeria
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by jimohibrahim(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
thwarrior72: This is the difference between a Christian and a muslim, the later would've been easily brainwashed into joining the marauders, with the phantom promise of 72virgins

Pls don't talk like that,am a muslim and i don't even like one virgin not to talk of 72,WTF will i do with em...
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by berrystunn(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guy I no believe your story.... Go sleep biko.
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Okudiover(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin One day you will hear ISIS has sent training instructors to borno to train them on recruitment without conversion.

I don dey wonder who dey service all those armoured vehicles, hiluxes and television equipments Shekau and co are using to fight? Maybe they have kidnapped mechanics, vulcunizers and ICT experts and kept them in a labour camp in Sambisa jungle.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Gynacologist(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Donmarrius: Any Igbo,still living in the troubled region,must be a fool.
u gv am work?
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by chux76(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
noblezone:
When I say life is always easy, bros, I mean that your dog will surely answer the name you call it.

So you think I dont have challenges and fears?

I left Zaria because I preferred to live in freedom without job, that to have a job but live in fear. The second job offer that I left after 5 months was at Abuja!

When I saw Igbos changing their names to Moslem names, I decided that I prefer to die of hunger than to sell my dignity and honour for a morsel of bread.

My last application was to the NLNG Bonny and we were asked to write our state of origin at the back of our application envelopes. applications were selected or trashed based on where one comes from.

On that day,I decided that I am not a Nigerian and Nigeria has nothing to offer me.

I stepped out boldly on my own! I have been on my own since, and survival is natural.

Finally, where ever you have population, their exists powerful opportunities. Let Biafrans come home in their numbers, we have what it takes to charm and dazzle the whole world.

Change your mentality!

You fantasy is heavily OVER BLOATED....which Zaria are you talking about? Is it the 'Zaria' in Iraq or Syria?..coz its definitely not Zaria in Kaduna. A state where I have been living,with much fun for over 3yrs now?? Bros abeg talk well. Which Igbo changing names in Zaria? Kai walahi..this bro is delusional. Even in Kano where most Igbo settlements are picketed,I never heard of Igbos changing their names or anything of the sort. To even mention leaving Abuja is a BIG FAT LIE...You never had any job offer there...Abuja that's a purely secular region unlike Kaduna where Christians live in the Southern part and Muslims in the Northern part.
This your fiction is not just LUDICROUS but FICTIONAL as well.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by abubkhr: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Total nonsense and lies how do you expect any sane human being to believe this? Igbo recruited by BH to fight for them or the story is other way round, are you trying to say all those caught trying to bomb Churches where all forcefully recruited? Nonsense you and your hidden agenders.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Mosescology: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
olu77: Next time you are forcibly reqruited, play along but as soon as your own gun is handed to you fire all the crazy, senseless idiots Rambo style. That way you will qualify for the next centenary award.

easyer said than done..
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by simdam500(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
atleast they must have paid him back all his lost
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Drsheddy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
No backup Pictures?? Or adonbilivit
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by nnekaogo: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Like say e easy.

olu77: Next time you are forcibly reqruited, play along but as soon as your own gun is handed to you fire all the crazy, senseless idiots Rambo style. That way you will qualify for the next centenary award.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.