Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (54803 Views)

Why People Join Boko Haram By Charlotte Alfred (PICTURES) / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by cbrass(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
liessss from the pit of hell, now i believe Rev. Davis angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by eminikansoso(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
olu77: Next time you are forcibly reqruited, play along but as soon as your own gun is handed to you fire all the crazy, senseless idiots Rambo style. That way you will qualify for the next centenary award.
he ran away from them because money is not involved as it was promised earlier on.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Forced by GEJ. The reasons why they ordered for arms from south africa
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by nagoma(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
noblezone:
When I say life is always easy, bros, I mean that your dog will surely answer the name you call it.
So you think I dont have challenges and fears?
I left Zaria because I preferred to live in freedom without job, that to have a job but live in fear. The second job offer that I left after 5 months was at Abuja!
When I saw Igbos changing their names to Moslem names, I decided that I prefer to die of hunger than to sell my dignity and honour for a morsel of bread.
My last application was to the NLNG Bonny and we were asked to write our state of origin at the back of our application envelopes. applications were selected or trashed based on where one comes from.
On that day,I decided that I am not a Nigerian and Nigeria has nothing to offer me.
I stepped out boldly on my own! I have been on my own since, and survival is natural.
Finally, where ever you have population, their exists powerful opportunities. Let Biafrans come home in their numbers, we have what it takes to charm and dazzle the whole world.
Change your mentality!

So when you applied to NLNG Bonny, the Muslims there noted that your state of origin is Anambra and so "thrashed your application? " You are just a paranoid never do wells slow poke. I thought Bonny is part of ijawland , the people you igbos worship now for crumbs.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Collynzo17: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lordlexyy: You are obviously among some of the Igbos i know who are myopic in their views and very slow in understanding. You complain of unrest in the north as if the south east is any better. We have had of cases of rampant kidnap, molestation and robbery in your enclave, is that a guarantee for safety for the retunees? My friend who went for a job some where in Anambra and told me of the mistrust among Igbo folks, how by 7pm everyone's door and gates are under lock and how you dare not come out beyond that 7pm. Nothing could be more traumatising than that. Little wonder why Igbos will forever continue to leave their place in drove to Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Port harcourt for reasons stated above. This same story i narrated was collaberated by an igbo neighbour who said the unnecessary competition, quest for riches and over ambition are factors that triggered this challenges. So don't come here and make it sound like the north is in some kind of hell and the south is not. Only those who travelled and lived in the south understand how dangerious it is except perhaps Enugu state.
Bleep you and your imaginaey friends, Enugu and Owerri have some of the best night life in the country go ask around, Onitsha is becoming safer and safer, Aba no longer has serious security issues. In anycase what used to be obtainable is places like Onitsha was petty pick pocketing and stuffs like that, not slitting of throats, gunning down and bombing people like in the north.
At its worse, the only thing under threat in Onitsha was your phone, money or material possessions not your life.
However the situation in Onitsha is far better in terms of security now and there was never a time when one lives in any part of the south east feeling his life is under threat, you can walk freely without looking right and left for the next suicide bomber or boko haram soldier. The south east is a million times safer and more peaceful than the north, people don't get killed for fun.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by peter4d2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
chux76:

You fantasy is heavily OVER BLOATED....which Zaria are you talking about? Is it the 'Zaria' in Iraq or Syria?..coz its definitely not Zaria in Kaduna. A state where I have been living,with much fun for over 3yrs now?? Bros abeg talk well. Which Igbo changing names in Zaria? Kai walahi..this bro is delusional. Even in Kano where most Igbo settlements are picketed,I never heard of Igbos changing their names or anything of the sort. To even mention leaving Abuja is a BIG FAT LIE...You never had any job offer there...Abuja that's a purely secular region unlike Kaduna where Christians live in the Southern part and Muslims in the Northern part.
This your fiction is not just LUDICROUS but FICTIONAL as well.

Dis quote got my attention u said christian live in d south while moslem in d north r u refering 2 d same kaduna d oda guy u jess quote cos I see no difference in wat his saying xcept u want 2 enlighten me more on d issue witout bias.
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by luluosas(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
From Jos in Plateau State, to Madagali LGA in Adamawa State, does it mean that the vehicle the Boko Haram insurgents transported him with was invisible to the Nigerian military with hundreds of road blocks and check points along all the roads in the North? How come they were not discovered crossing two whole states to enter Adamawa from Jos? Na waoh!

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Vikky014(f): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
thwarrior72: Shut up, igbos don't do Islam & hence cannot belong to BH of allah tongue
so bokoharam belongs to Allah?
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Collynzo17:
Bleep you and your imaginaey friends, Enugu and Owerri have some of the best night life in the country go ask around, Onitsha is becoming safer and safer, Aba no longer has serious security issues. In anycase what used to be obtainable is places like Onitsha was petty pick pocketing and stuffs like that, not slitting of throats, gunning down and bombing people like in the north.
At its worse, the only thing under threat in Onitsha was your phone, money or material possessions not your life.
However the situation in Onitsha is far better in terms of security now and there was never a time when one lives in any part of the south east feeling his life is under threat, you can walk freely without looking right and left for the next suicide bomber or boko haram soldier. The south east is a million times safer and more peaceful than the north, people don't get killed for fun.
one oooo mpa for you
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
luluosas: From Jos in Plateau State, to Madagali LGA in Adamawa State, does it mean that the vehicle the Boko Haram insurgents transported him with was invisible to the Nigerian military with hundreds of road blocks and check points along all the roads in the North? How come they were not discovered crossing two whole states to enter Adamawa from Jos? Na waoh!
blind argument
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekp3rem: I am Emmanuel, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Thanks
you must be the same fool i encountered on adekunle's thread,

You are now impersonating someone

YOU ARE INDEED THE MOST FOOLISH OF THEM ALL
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: you dey mind am? Let him continue fronting akpan's pics.
maybe he derives joy from being stu.pid,i can't just understand how someone can be so senseless
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by PenSniper: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fairy-taler by attention seeking, money-worshiping pervert. Let him provide his type of business and the address and witnesses before the "bomb blast".
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by billsteve(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmysoftyou: bros,dem don catch you,eyah.chai some days re like that....
naso!!
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: don't mind him, he's orlandoowoh. This is the stvpid way he promised to deal with me. What a child grin
i see, i wish i can lend him some senses
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by thwarrior72: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Vikky014: so bokoharam belongs to Allah?
Of course naa, are u a learner undecided
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ezemmuo1: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Anambra bringing embarassment to igbos since 1900
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: don't mind him, he's orlandoowoh. This is the stvpid way he promised to deal with me. What a child grin
You stvpid son of a grave digger, stop mentioning my name.
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ezemmuo1: Anambra bringing embarassment to igbos since 1900
shut up
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: cultist, have you stopped calling me jude? Its now akpan. Pikin grin
It's unfortunate you're senseless else you would have noticed that those you take to be me, write differently from me.
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
dayometa:

but is this thing they are saying abt u true..that u are a cultist?
Good question, find out from those you learnt it from.
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by jimohibrahim(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Vikky014: so bokoharam belongs to Allah?

Help me ask her ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List / PHOTOS: El-rufai ‘becomes Lecturer’ / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.