Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (54804 Views)

Why People Join Boko Haram By Charlotte Alfred (PICTURES) / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Another story for the gods
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Idrismusty97: Please stop over blowing the situation! The fact that you served in the North doesn't make you know everything about that region. "Igbos are changing their names"? Where did you get that fairytale from? Even Igbos who have decided to spend all their lives in the North will called those changing their names "Fools". Why are you speaking as if the North are all vicious animals hunting only Igbos, As if for any igbo to relocate to the North a gun would be pointed on their head to convert to Muslims. What you don't know is that the northerners are as terrified of Boko harams and extremists just as much as igbos are! And we are fighting this menace together.

You served in zaira, Kaduna and you can't see the numerous Churches sprouting up in every corners, Some dominated by mainly Igbos. You didn't see some large igbos meetings organized every 1st Sunday of the month. My mom is an active member of such meetings, Strictly for Igbos. You didn't see some street have been completely dominated by igbos you would think you are in Imo or Anambra. Even in that same ABU you claim you served in they are lots of Igbos lecturers and professors proudly answering their names and wearing the Igbo attire(My aunty is one). Maybe you don't even deserve a work in ABU or Abuja as you claimed, You are the type spreading misconceptions. It's best you returned back to your Paradise.

I wish you can take census then you will notice that the number of Igbos slaughtered in the north is a lump sum!

I was in Abuja, this guy came in where I was doing some work, you cant mistake for any other than a Northern Moslem! I am referring to his appearance!

He was preparing a document, and appended his name: C Abdulahi!

Then he made a call! He was speaking fluent Igbo!

I was curous! So I asked, how did you learn Igbo? Then he laughed and said,
"I am Igbo, the name, the dress and the appearance are just for survival".

I did not read it anywhere, someone didnt tell me, I saw it with my own eyes.

i am sorry for my "misconceptions" sir, yet, please tell me, do you know how many times we have had religious riots in the north and who usually bare the brunt?

Stay put in the north, buy lands, build houses but always bare in mind that you are a visitor there!
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chinonnsodike:

he has freedom of speech. this is not biafra
koro tuu gbago agbagoo
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chinonnsodike:

justin can u fuvk off. u are on d lower chain
and you are on the lowest...wise fool
Re: Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram by Ekiseme(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chinonnsodike:

yea??
na small pikin dey worry you.......i'm too big to be small

i thought you even got game, childish stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

PHOTOS: El-rufai ‘becomes Lecturer’ / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.