Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (19787 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Asalyn: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
kayswag100:
Lolz...never knew roads are now d yardstick for performance even though the roads constructed are less needed. Dnt av much tym, but to answer your question, he empowered people during his tenure because he believes in 'your stomach first' and also he created employment opportunities for his people via the teaching hospital. Anyway, let d electorates be the judge of that. Just dnt like it when people badmouth when they know less. Dnt mind me dem no fit stone you...u no be Stephen na...my bad
stone u to death u mean?

oga, what road did Akala build in his own backyard for 4 yrs ?

even d bad politicians in Nigeria develop their own home towns.

Did Akala do dat? He doesn't even qualify to b calld baad. I wish there was a worse word.

and mind u, as I've said earlier, I m not a PDP or APC sympathiser.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by rafeelly(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: what they mean is, durring akala era he awarded all his contract to indigenous contractor and he will tell the contractors to use local suppliers for all the material they will need, that is why money was in saculation at that time
which contract was dat bro a beg expatiate... d only thing I saw then was he was always flinging bills of naira notes anywhere he went... mtcheew
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by rafeelly(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: what they mean is, durring akala era he awarded all his contract to indigenous contractor and he will tell the contractors to use local suppliers for all the material they will need, that is why money was in saculation at that time
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Rexyl(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
rafeelly: I stay in Ibadan I can tell u dat ajimobi is d best Oyo state has produced so far.. I wud vote him over and over again Buh ask for opinion of d masses I get Dis sensation running down my spine dat he may not win.. start from beere to oje to gate to Ojoo d way pple clamour for d return of akala is annoying.. I begin to wonder if dey want d state to move forward at all.. at the end am not surprised if even my uncle prefers him and he said "money flows wen akala was d governor" I don't knw what they mean by that... I pray he doesn't win

God bless Nigeria

Really money flowed during akala tenure and many were able to execute one project or the other of their own but during this time of ajimobi money freezes or may I say money is scarce o and it is like many are handicapped to continue with their projects. it is like money is being raked from all available places for the ongoing urban renewal project of the current administration. Though people continue to bear the suffering of inadequate cash in their accounts at the expense of the current road construction projects in some parts of the State, at least they can boast of strong and lasting infrastructure.

The governors are like a messenger sent by God for a purpose. Once the purpose has been achieved they are back to their closets. I thought akala is already in his closet soon to be followed by ajimobi, only if God wills that either of the two will come again as a governor after 2015 elections.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Akala lose then election not because he didnt perform well, i live in ibadan for about 20year ago, and i know how past goverment performed, i dont say akala is the best, but he try durring his tenure, but ibadan people hate another person outside ibadan to rule them, they are like our people in the north that believe in born to rule

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Rexyl(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: Akala lose then election not because he didnt perform well, i live in ibadan for about 20year ago, and i know how past goverment performed, i dont say akala is the best, but he try durring his tenure, but ibadan people hate another person outside ibadan to rule them, they are like our people in the north that believe in born to rule

yeah, one of the strongest reasons he failed then!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
rafeelly: which contract was dat bro a beg expatiate... d only thing I saw then was he was always flinging bills of naira notes anywhere he went... mtcheew
i know most of the people that lautech teaching hospital project turn millioneer, and that of housing estate in ibadan, and that of college of agric igbo ora, and that of annex in oyo town, how many people will governor gives money, but in the way of awarding project to indigenous contractots many live will be touch
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by asanwaph: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why can't this man just go and rest ? He will loose again and again if he contest again and again
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by ziky2010(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:

Sir, u said ''and so on. . .''

would u b kind enough to mention another notable achievement beside those I mentioned?

kindly visit Ogbomosho (his home town) and c dat d only good roads there now are those made by Ajimobi

I do not have any bias for either APC or PDP. My kind of support goes to achievers; nt thieves.

If u v not visited Ibadan recently Pls take tym to do so. I'm sure u ll b marvelled at what u c compared to b4.

One question:

IS IT BETTER TO HAVE A GOVERNOR THAT DISTRIBUTES CASH AND PARTYS AROUND TOWN WITH NO NOTABL ACHIEVMENT OR A GOVERNOR THAT DEVELOPS HIS STATE BUT INFLATES CONTACT SUMS?

I choose d later because d devt has impacted me positively. I can drive to work in less than 8mins...
U mean d double lane he constructed?is dat is wat u are saying,then u must be out of ur senses.Anyone dat passes through dat road wl surely rain curses on Ajimobi.d former road was far more better than d one he constructed and he even demolished hundreds of building during d construction of dis same road without compensating d building owners

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by sweetgala(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
blowjohn:

Am very glad u can see d vast difference between ajimobi and d former governors! I just wanted to pinpoint d facrt dat oyo state have been messing with mediocre governors for ages!

Without a doubt
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by drnerd: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Any sane individual with passion for mankind,will not leave an individual who can build this, for a man in which all he cares about is dismantling,feign projects, technical university of the state is on hold due upheaval in the north(Epic lie).......going with christopher or Adewolu come 2015...!

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by ChristyG(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
blowjohn:

......And how many sane pple (yorubas) inhabit ibadan? That is why dev constantly used amala and ewedu/gbegiri to jazz their tummies for decades. Them too like food and awoof! Name one governor of high repute ibadan has produced in d last 20 years! I lived in ibadan for 19 years. No eye glaring change. Don't knw much about d ajimobi admin sha. All those south western states r drunk on amala, except ofcos lagos!
u are an id1ot.all u Igbo animals just be hating for nothing,if u don't like deir politics,move back to ur shithole..oloshi omo aja lasan lasan
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: Ajirebi? I don't know him.
okay ,no wonder you a clueless
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
1stola:
And you lack discipline.
You must be a retardèd faggôt
you will soon do the needful...when all your hopes collapsed before your koroferi were jatijati
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
1stola:
Too many gbagauns grin
many gbagans your dad paid for .
as you just gbagan the gbagan spelling sef...omo ale
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
drey076: it means ajimobi for second term even though pple doesn't want to vote for him b4
decided in naira land abi....smh
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by 1stola: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:
many gbagans your dad paid for .
as you just gbagan the gbagan spelling sef...omo ale
Lol!
What a stupid môron grin
Oloriburuku
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:

Pls let's not go down this road Sir. (With insults and all- like d typical nairalanders)

I said 'most of d good roads' in Ogbomosho(Akala's hometown) were built by Ajimobi. Now, for Akala's 4 yrs, did he build a single Road in Ogbomosho?

he used almost 4yrs to complete an ill equipped medical center. So much for development!

and Pls how many Roads did Akala dualize in Ibadan? Did I hear u say 1 or 2? ** sighs! !***

and what else? pls u know if it comes to infrastructural devt, Ajimobi is Miles ahead. Now that's what we, the masses, demand from our government! !!
ajirebi built roads in ogbomoso.
donno where you guys kept your brain sef
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by blowjohn(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
ChristyG: u are an id1ot.all u Igbo animals just be hating for nothing,if u don't like deir politics,move back to ur shithole..oloshi omo aja lasan lasan

Hahahahaha! E dey pain u? Make I tel u say ibadan no reach my state o!
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kayraph: Don't underestimate the possibility of Akala's return to power in Oyo State.

He lost marginaly to Ajimobi in the last election because Ladoja polarised the electorates choice with Accord Party.

I forsee a keen contest again between APC and PDP in Oyo Gubernatorial elections come 2015.

Mark my words!

After all the rigging in ogbomoso region he is going to fail woefully quote me
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
1stola:
Lol!
What a stupid môron grin
Oloriburuku

alaye pooraa...koni ye ooo.
what a fool you are
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
2cato: PDP might not be perfect But when it comes to good leadership style APC are nowwhere to be found. A vote against APC is a vote against BH and shekau.

Cries of losers what do your oyinbo governor did during his time
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Chartey(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
redcliff: There are dozens of bleaching cream he forgot in the state house.. 3 million is chicken change to the cream's value. This is the only way he can get them back..
Pls contact me through whatsapp. I'm having problems with my mail.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hallmark08:

I like to remind you that your resulting to name-calling is callous, ludicrous and has no basis, tell me any important project that the past governors who are native of ibadan (especially Ajirebi )has done in oyo state other than untold hardship he has brought, from destruction of markets, shops n building without providing necessary succour. Akala empowered local contractors and artisan during his first term in office, this is evident in the construction of oyo state college of agriculture in igbo ora, and lautech teaching hospital and so on, posterity has a way of
judging , while attacking personality you have to reflect what become of you if you find yourself in such position.

#Confused_personality
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: Pdp will have a better chance if the ticket is given to someone like arapaja or seyi makinde
Forget Arapaja, PDP can't even take the risk of giving him the ticket; ta lo mo ekolo e loyo? Seyi Makinde; maybe.

IMO, Ajimobi will emerge winner in 2015 if the pdp ticket is given to Akala and accord is represented by Ladoja. Ladoja and Akala will spend more time trying to outwit eachother than doing actual campaign.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
bot227: it is not possible for him to win. Oyo state don't vote for the same person twice. nNo more bleaching cream nor Agbero. it is time for Ladoja. The ppl want Ladoja

Matan ra e
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
vickysolo: Majority of response iread here just made me laff as if the voting will be done on nairaland if akala is picked by PDP the end is near for APC. Mark my words

See as he dey talk as if na only him wan vote
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: The main difference between Akala and Ajimobi is that, Akala spent money lavishly on everyone close to him while in government but Ajimobi spent lavishly on developing the state infrastructure. So, those who bleached with Akala are more than those who really see what Ajimobi has achieved, that's why we still have people solidly behind Akala today. Don't underestimate the power of MONEY. Politics is so dirty hypo can't wash it. There are more illiterates in the state, those who will see a cup of rice and tick PDP. I won't be surprised if Akala is re-elected anyway.

With this your story am still gonna vote Ajimobi
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Madawaki01: I'm just happy because Oyo state is between accord and apc,never again shall we go back to the akala era again...
Accccooooorrrrdddd!!!

U urself know u r deceiving yourself
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Doluseun:

can you please highlights ajirebi achievements in Oyo state and compare it to akala s own.

It shows the bitterness in you ajimobi achieve more greatly in infrastructural development than his counter part Akala and that's the basis for development which you yourself know of that fact
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Doluseun(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
seunwen2:

It shows the bitterness in you ajimobi achieve more greatly in infrastructural development than his counter part Akala and that's the basis for development which you yourself know of that fact
tell us his achievements bro
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seunwen2(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: i dont think you visit ogbomoso resently the only road ajimobi did is now death trap, the road is awarded to quack chinko company, even the contractor is now run away, ask anybody who plied that road they tell you, the road is only 6km, go and see all roads akala dualise in ibadan all of it is still stand strong till now

Na lie the road akala constructed @ oke ado during his regime is nothing to write home about and they always do substandard project if you see the borehole drilled @ apete during his regime is not functioning till date until this present administration came on board to retify all does damages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboland Is Not Landlocked / South-south, South-east Lawmakers Oppose Grazing Bill -Channels TV / Customs Seizes Military Hardware, Weaponry From USA In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.