Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (19925 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Reference(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Really. If he does it shows democracy hasn't progressed at all. Real democracy rewards the faithful, punishes the recalcitrant and offers no second chance.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by dabossman(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Are we to expect any double-fisted corn eating and okada riding from him too?
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by redcliff: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2014
There are dozens of bleaching cream he forgot in the state house.. 3 million is chicken change to the cream's value. This is the only way he can get them back..
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by marv1: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Please help me tell this yellow pawpaw ex-gov to po and sleep. Wetin him forget for government house abi na him costmelogy or make cream him forget. Yeye govnor.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by ToyinDipo(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2014
I have decided to stay off voting exercise, as most times we end up voting for another 'disappointment'. It's usually a game of voting for the better or best candidates amoung available options, it's hardly about voting for the right and good candidate. But if this Akala of a 'person' contests, uhm I must surely vote to record one vote against him. Ehm, is the voter's card still available?
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by rafeelly(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: The main difference between Akala and Ajimobi is that, Akala spent money lavishly on everyone close to him while in government but Ajimobi spent lavishly on developing the state infrastructure. So, those who bleached with Akala are more than those who really see what Ajimobi has achieved, that's why we still have people solidly behind Akala today. Don't underestimate the power of MONEY. Politics is so dirty hypo can't wash it. There are more illiterates in the state, those who will see a cup of rice and tick PDP. I won't be surprised if Akala is re-elected anyway.
u said it all bro... I stay at Ibadan and am perplexed d way pple prefer to see their state backward just for one cup of rice... won't be surprised if he wins... chop I chop akala..smh

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by marv1: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Smbody should tell this yellow pawpaw ex govnor to go and sleep. He is not the only person in the state. It was tru short cut that he got there the first time, even now long or short cuts are not available for him. Even the present gov it is not certain for him let alone one ex. Mtweew
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by marv1: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
rafeelly: u said it all bro... I stay at Ibadan and am perplexed d way pple prefer to see their state backward just for one cup of rice... won't be surprised if he wins... chop I chop akala..smh
. I beg to disagree. Its unfortunate that People still believe people's vote didnt count in d last 3 guber elections. There was non of the 2 strong parties that didnt distibute rice but the people's mandate won.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by ladythursday(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2014
PDP should be wise in their choice of of Oyo State flagbearer, why on earth shoukd Akala be part of the aspirants ? I feel their best foot is Seyi Makinde. They shouldn't joke with their victory in Oyo state o.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by rafeelly(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2014
marv1: . I beg to disagree. Its unfortunate that People still believe people's vote didnt count in d last 3 guber elections. There was non of the 2 strong parties that didnt distibute rice but the people's mandate won.

let me explain to u what happened in d last election... can u remember d announcement for d winner was delayed b4 it was finally announced..PDP won Buh ladoja sacrificed d votes of accord members just to ensure dat akala remain out of office..and I think they've reconciled
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by lifeisshort1: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Most of the people making comments here dont know the real situation of things in oyo state politics. Adebayo alao akala might just be the next governor of oyo state. Lets see as the drama unfolds...

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Zikdik(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Adufetohposh: I see u've been out of job since ur god-father Akalamagbo *Ebora of ogbomosho* has been shown d way out of the office... but that's none of my business, u can take d easy way out *suicide* if u re so frustrated instead of pouring ur anger on me... not like I'm responsible for ur misfortune!

... And yes he will lose woefully! Feel free to hang urself tongue
Dude is a creep but, aren't you supposed to be a lady?
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by newacca: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2014
idonbilivit: I guess he has seen how expensive bleaching cream is,when it's not state funded.
grin cheesy bad guy!
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by horlabiyi(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
texaco1: they are pdp candidates vying for the party ticket . One point is a fact and which doesn't need any arguing and that is if akala gets the pdp ticket he will lose . That is one thing we have to realize . Ajimobi stands a better chance of winning again if akala contests against him.I was in ibadan some few months back and despite the fact that I am a ardent follower of pdp I still cannot ignore the fact that ajimobi has done well. Whether the roads he constructed are fg or local govt roads doesn't matter,why didn't akala construct those roads when he was in power?but ajimobi govt has in one way or the other hurt the feelings of the masses by demolishing their shops ,to beat ajimobi in the next election pdp must present someone other than akala
kindly get me the pics of the roads he constructed. Thanks
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by kayswag100(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2014
horlabiyi: Sir/Ma kindly give me some hours,I'll get the pictures of your so called " GOOD ROADS " by Ajimobi in Ogbomoso. If you don't know about about Oyo state please just shut the ........

Pls let's not go down this road Sir. (With insults and all- like d typical nairalanders)

I said 'most of d good roads' in Ogbomosho(Akala's hometown) were built by Ajimobi. Now, for Akala's 4 yrs, did he build a single Road in Ogbomosho?

he used almost 4yrs to complete an ill equipped medical center. So much for development!

and Pls how many Roads did Akala dualize in Ibadan? Did I hear u say 1 or 2? ** sighs! !***

and what else? pls u know if it comes to infrastructural devt, Ajimobi is Miles ahead. Now that's what we, the masses, demand from our government! !!
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by greall1: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Yes. You are correct.

rafeelly:
let me explain to u what happened in d last election... can u remember d announcement for d winner was delayed b4 it was finally announced..PDP won Buh ladoja sacrificed d votes of accord members just to ensure dat akala remain out of office..and I think they've reconciled

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by nochio(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2014
People stay in Lagos and talk about what they don't know or can't see in other states, go to Oyo state, ask the people for their opinion then you can comment afterwards.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by greall1: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
I won't surprise if the man cal Alao Akala win Next Gubernatorial election

1. majority of OYO State like PDP as a party.
2. Power always rotate in Oyo state compare to state like Lagos.
3. PDP won last election but Accord party Voluntary their Votes to APC.

Dis is politic anything can happen.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by TheTownPlanner(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: then who build lautech teaching hospital in ogbomoso, renovation of mapo hall, dualisation of ojoo-molete road, iwo road-iyana church- towards iwo town, renovation of adeoyo hospital, college of agric in igbo ora, drainage and expansion of ogunpa river at oke-ado ibadan,lautech teaching hospital annex in oyo town, oke ogun fm, ajilete fm, oluyole fm, to mention but a view, can you please mention some achivement of you saint goverment

To add to what you said, he understands the principle of "Multipliers Effect" unlike Ajimobi by awarding contracts to Locals.

Politics is just so unpredictable but, PDP is still a much preferred party to APC now in the state
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Asalyn: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:
Dz poster must be a gullible individual. What road are u tlkin about?...dnt tell me ure tlkin about doz death traps. Pls dnt go to ogbomoso and say dz if u dnt want pple to stone u to death. Some pple are juz fucking gullible. Road ko, way ni...

[color=#006600][/color]Sir, u said ''and so on. . .''

would u b kind enough to mention another notable achievement beside those I mentioned?

kindly visit Ogbomosho (his home town) and c dat d only good roads there now are those made by Ajimobi

I do not have any bias for either APC or PDP. My kind of support goes to achievers; nt thieves.

If u v not visited Ibadan recently Pls take tym to do so. I'm sure u ll b marvelled at what u c compared to b4.

One question:

IS IT BETTER TO HAVE A GOVERNOR THAT DISTRIBUTES CASH AND PARTYS AROUND TOWN WITH NO NOTABL ACHIEVMENT OR A GOVERNOR THAT DEVELOPS HIS STATE BUT INFLATES CONTACT SUMS?

I choose d later because d devt has impacted me positively. I can drive to work in less than 8mins...
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:

Pls let's not go down this road Sir. (With insults and all- like d typical nairalanders)

I said 'most of d good roads' in Ogbomosho(Akala's hometown) were built by Ajimobi. Now, for Akala's 4 yrs, did he build a single Road in Ogbomosho?

he used almost 4yrs to complete an ill equipped medical center. So much for development!

and Pls how many Roads did Akala dualize in Ibadan? Did I hear u say 1 or 2? ** sighs! !***

and what else? pls u know if it comes to infrastructural devt, Ajimobi is Miles ahead. Now that's what we, the masses, demand from our government! !!
did you that huge project "an ill equipped medical center" who is this guy for God sake, i tell you, the equipments in that hospital is best in africa, they tried to move some of the equipment to osun one time, but people of ogbomoso retrived them, and mind you the only road present goverment did in ogbomoso is that of babby-ogbomoso grammar school 6km, which 3km of it is death trap, the if you dont know akala build new ogbomoso-osogbo road it' about thirty something km,
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by texaco1: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2014
greall1: I won't surprise if the man cal Alao Akala win Next Gubernatorial election

1. majority of OYO State like PDP as a party.
2. Power always rotate in Oyo state compare to state like Lagos.
3. PDP won last election but Accord party Voluntary their Votes to APC.

Dis is politic anything can happen.
pdp can win the next election in oyo state but not with akala as their candidate. They should field a younger and acceptable candidate ,don't be surprised how people change when it is voting time .akala should stay at the background and give support to the candidate,as per ladoja he is only contesting to give other candidates in his party for various post enough publicity. Without ladoja accord party is nothing ,so even if they win he still has to contest.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by kayswag100(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=Asalyn][/quote]

stone u to death u mean?

oga, what road did Akala build in his own backyard for 4 yrs ?

even d bad politicians in Nigeria develop their own home towns.

Did Akala do dat? He doesn't even qualify to b calld baad. I wish there was a worse word.

and mind u, as I've said earlier, I m not a PDP or APC sympathiser.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by shadrach77: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Adetayo100: This man is a joke, after doing nothing when he was in power except bleaching and wearing ankle chain he still want to contest again.
He wore ankle chain? ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wrist chain you mean grin grin
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by horlabiyi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:

it's ok bro. But I would like to know where you reside and kindly give me just a pic of the good road in Ogbomoso. Don't forget I was born and grew up in Ogbomoso.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: then who build lautech teaching hospital in ogbomoso, renovation of mapo hall, dualisation of ojoo-molete road, iwo road-iyana church- towards iwo town, renovation of adeoyo hospital, college of agric in igbo ora, drainage and expansion of ogunpa river at oke-ado ibadan,lautech teaching hospital annex in oyo town, oke ogun fm, ajilete fm, oluyole fm, to mention but a view, can you please mention some achivement of you saint goverment
Am not from Oyo state but i know the people of Oyo state won't vote him in.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by kayswag100(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
folik121: did you that huge project "an ill equipped medical center" who is this guy for God sake, i tell you, the equipments in that hospital is best in africa, they tried to move some of the equipment to osun one time, but people of ogbomoso retrived them, and mind you the only road present goverment did in ogbomoso is that of babby-ogbomoso grammar school 6km, which 3km of it is death trap

I'm sure u v never visited dat ''medical center/ clinic'' b4. (lol) I've got Dr friends linked to dat place. These are d best ppl to tell u if a hospital of this magnitude is well equipped or nt

Yeah. Agreed d road is just ''500 meters''. At least an attempt was made. Did Akala build a single Road in Ogbomosho?

my argument with all u Akala fans is:

''hail one that has made an attempt than one that has done/did nothing''

that's all. Pls y'all should visit Ibadan soon.

I rest my case!
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:

stone u to death u mean?

oga, what road did Akala build in his own backyard for 4 yrs ?

even d bad politicians in Nigeria develop their own home towns.

Did Akala do dat? He doesn't even qualify to b calld baad. I wish there was a worse word.

and mind u, as I've said earlier, I m not a PDP or APC sympathiser.
mr man where were you when akala build new ogbomoso-osogbo road, you not in this world when he build ogbomoso-ifeodan road can you please list some of your saint goverment project?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by seemsnice: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ibadan ppl don't serve twice, Ibadan I sin ni leemeji. Lo ba tan
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by rafeelly(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
nochio: People stay in Lagos and talk about what they don't know or can't see in other states, go to Oyo state, ask the people for their opinion then you can comment afterwards.
I stay in Ibadan I can tell u dat ajimobi is d best Oyo state has produced so far.. I wud vote him over and over again Buh ask for opinion of d masses I get Dis sensation running down my spine dat he may not win.. start from beere to oje to gate to Ojoo d way pple clamour for d return of akala is annoying.. I begin to wonder if dey want d state to move forward at all.. at the end am not surprised if even my uncle prefers him and he said "money flows wen akala was d governor" I don't knw what they mean by that... I pray he doesn't win

God bless Nigeria
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayswag100:

I'm sure u v never visited dat ''medical center/ clinic'' b4. (lol) I've got Dr friends linked to dat place. These are d best ppl to tell u if a hospital of this magnitude is well equipped or nt

Yeah. Agreed d road is just ''500 meters''. At least an attempt was made. Did Akala build a single Road in Ogbomosho?

my argument with all u Akala fans is:

''hail one that has made an attempt than one that has done/did nothing''

that's all. Pls y'all should visit Ibadan soon.

I rest my case!
dont rest your case yet, come back here akala build new ogbomoso-osogbo road, ogbomoso-ifeodan road
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by folik121: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
rafeelly: I stay in Ibadan I can tell u dat ajimobi is d best Oyo state has produced so far.. I wud vote him over and over again Buh ask for opinion of d masses I get Dis sensation running down my spine dat he may not win.. start from beere to oje to gate to Ojoo d way pple clamour for d return of akala is annoying.. I begin to wonder if dey want d state to move forward at all.. at the end am not surprised if even my uncle prefers him and he said "money flows wen akala was d governor" I don't knw what they mean by that... I pray he doesn't win

God bless Nigeria
what they mean is, durring akala era he awarded all his contract to indigenous contractor and he will tell the contractors to use local suppliers for all the material they will need, that is why money was in circulation at that time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi / Falana Defends Motorist Whose Car Was Burnt By VIS / No Deadline Extension, INEC Insists As Parties Submit Lists Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.