Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria (2431 Views)

Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by engrsyer(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2014
BadBoy25: you are clearly ignorant . nigeria is a third world shiithole . you should be grateful the United states discovered and drilled the oil and gave nigeria an oil rich economy.
other nations like UAE,Kuwait and Qatar are using their oil wealth wisely. Nigerian leaders are corrupt and embezzle the funds .
has the USA hindered you from building roads ,hospital,schools ,effective power station and housing?
american and dutch firms are building the eco atlantic . what have you contributed to the world . you stinking idiiot!!
I dont need to join issues with u as it is crystal clear that u have been blindfolded, daft and ignorant of international politics, so why not keep quiet and learn what reasonable ppl are contributing here to the development and unification of our dear country. It is better a mad man quote me than u literate mungu.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by engrsyer(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2014
BadBoy25: shut the fvck up . you dirty stinking illiterate with pea brain.
look at this irritating 'thing'. Pls get away before u infect me with disease worse than Ebola. I pray for get an ebola than knowing u dis thing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by engrsyer(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
BadBoy25: I wish i could get a hold of you and stab you in your eye . you dirty ,stinking,worthless idiiot with lack of reasoning skills . you deserve to be fed to starved tigers .
*Sneezing* U ooze. Pls go away. ALIEN

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by davitogreat(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
BadBoy25: black people will always be slaves . it doesn't take much to enslave black people . go with Russia and China. the United states is the only nation that tolerates african /black people .
someday you will wish for the United states to come and rescue you, but the United states will mind her business. then you will realize that you were a fool .
keep supporting Russia and welcome China to colonize you. you deserve everything coming your way .
The Chinese and Lebanese expatriates in Nigeria should keep treating their nigerian employees like the dirt they are . thats what Nigerians deserves.

Funny you talk about slavery while praising and worshiping the countries that instituted slavery on your people and have created an order of white supremacy globally. Last time i checked russia and china dont have a history of enslaving and disenfranchising blacks. Plus I find your comment about how the United states is the only country that is tolerant of black people to be funny.... so In your eyes America being tolerant of you is some kind of achievment?

You have sold so much of your self worth to America that you now think america being tolerant of blacks is some great achievment.

The fact nigerias government is looking elsewhere proves that our present leaders are not slaves. I am happy with the change in direction. We need military hardware urgently and the Russians and Chinese will be quick to supply us.

Plus it's good that the Nigerian government is looking to Russia and china for support. The Russians are known to make very lethal weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by Fruitful2: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
USA, BRITAIN,FRANCE ARE NOT FRIENDS TO NIGERIA.THEY ARE ONLY OUT TO REDICULE AND MAKE MOCKERY OF NIGERIAN ARMY.

THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN CUTTING THE INFLUENCE OF NIGERIA ARMY IN AFRICA AND THE WORLD.

AND WE ARE GIVING THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO.

THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN CAUSING DISUNITY IN THIS COUNTRY.

WHY IS THE WESTERN MEDIA NOT REPORTING THE HERIOCS EFFORTS OF OUR ARMY.

LOOK AT EGYPT,LIBYA,AFGHANISTAN ETC IT IS NOT AMERICA AND WESTERN CITIZENS DIEING EVERY DAY. ONCE THE DESTRUCTION IS COMPLETE,THEY LEAVE.

THE SO CALLED REFERENDUM CONDUCTED BY SCOTLAND IS JUST A PLOY TO INSTIGATE NIGERIANS.ESPECIALLY OUR GREEDY POLITICIANS.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR THE WESTERN WORLD

NIGERIAN REMAINS OUR COUNTRY AND WE ARE PROUD OF THIS COUNTRY.

ENEMIES OF NIGERIA WILL NEVER SUCCEED.

PLEASE NIGERIANS LOOK AT SOMALIA, IRAG,LIBERIA,EGYPT AND ASK YOURSELF IS THAT THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE.

NO PEACE IN THIS NATIONS.WAR,CONFLICTS,IS NOT THE BEST.

WEATHER YOU ARE IN APC,PDP,APGA,LP,ETC REMEMBER YOU ARE FIRST A NIGERIAN BEFORE BECOMING MEMBERS OF THIS PARTIES.

POLITICIANS AND THEIR MEMBERS SHOULD NOT SACRIFICE THIS NATION FOR THEIR INTEREST.

TO THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS THIS IS OUR HOME THEREFORE WE MUST PROTECT IT WITH OUR VOTE.

THE FUTURE OF YOUR KIDS DEPENDS ON YOUR VOTE.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by Litmus: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Just read on Beegeagles blog that Nigeria bought T80 thanks from Ukraine - probably an old order- the shipment was apparently supposed to have left yesterday but did not due to "technical issues" with the freight aircraft. Bloggers on the site venture that perhaps workers at the manufacturing plant made the intended shipment known to the wider Ukrainian public because of concerns that at a time of conflict Ukraine should not be exporting weapons that they themselves require. Some bloggers ventured the possibility of American interference. On the whole, however, Beegeagl's bloggers seemed hopeful that the Nigerian order would be honored by the Ukrainians however reluctantly or regretfully given their situation.

For me, it just smacks of American interference... wouldn't surprise me if Nigeria not only lost the orders but the money too with some false claim that papers and protocol were not above board or something. The annoying thing is that even if such a ridiculous scenarios should happen many so called Nigerians would agree that Nigeria had done some corrupt business. Nigerians never seem to understand the world. These nations out there are hugely corrupt they just use different language.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by wirinet(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2014
If it is true that the US and the UK has refused to sell weapons and ammunition to Nigeria, then we should start getting worried. It means we are gradually slipping into a pariah state like syria, sudan and iran. We need ask the Nigerian government why they refused to sell to our government, at least they must have given excuses for blacklisting Nigeria.

Why had the government been silent about this critical issue until now? Why had the government not tell Nigerian that we have been blacklisted from buying weapons by the west? If this South African fiasco had not happened, we would never have known about the refusal of the US and UK to sell us weapons. So when did this embargo start? Where had they been purchasing their arms and ammunitions from before? or are they telling us that they over 1 trillion defense budget yearly over the last few years did not include purchase of arms and ammunition?

The government owes Nigerian explanations on these matters and other matters concerning the running of our country.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by engrsyer(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2014
davitogreat:

Funny you talk about slavery while praising and worshiping the countries that instituted slavery on your people and have created an order of white supremacy globally. Last time i checked russia and china dont have a history of enslaving and disenfranchising blacks. Plus I find your comment about how the United states is the only country that is tolerant of black people to be funny.... so In your eyes America being tolerant of you is some kind of achievment?

You have sold so much of your self worth to America that you now think america being tolerant of blacks is some great achievment.

The fact nigerias government is looking elsewhere proves that our present leaders are not slaves. I am happy with the change in direction. We need military hardware urgently and the Russians and Chinese will be quick to supply us.

Plus it's good that the Nigerian government is looking to Russia and china for support. The Russians are known to make very lethal weapons.

my brother leave dis boy called BadBoy25, last time I checked on his records he was suffering from Psychomyopical disorder which led him to his current state of infidel to both Boko Haram and the West. The Bible say Man be wise as the serpent but this pikin own na b foolish and dirty like a 'thing' called pig.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by Litmus: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2014
@ wirinet , one of the difficulties people of African origin have in understanding the West is that they want to attach a high moral value to acts and actions of the West particularly in relation to Nigeria. This is the beauty of the entire thing. Nigerians want to find some complex, high minded cause, so we talk of human-rights, corruption, and democracy and the other things...

Get this. You will never understand the West reactions to Nigeria until you understand racism specifically HOW PETTY RACISM CAN BE.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by talktimi(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2014
wirinet: If it is true that the US and the UK has refused to sell weapons and ammunition to Nigeria, then we should start getting worried. It means we are gradually slipping into a pariah state like syria, sudan and iran. We need ask the Nigerian government why they refused to sell to our government, at least they must have given excuses for blacklisting Nigeria.

Why had the government been silent about this critical issue until now? Why had the government not tell Nigerian that we have been blacklisted from buying weapons by the west? If this South African fiasco had not happened, we would never have known about the refusal of the US and UK to sell us weapons. So when did this embargo start? Where had they been purchasing their arms and ammunitions from before? or are they telling us that they over 1 trillion defense budget yearly over the last few years did not include purchase of arms and ammunition?

The government owes Nigerian explanations on these matters and other matters concerning the running of our country.
explanations had been given, Dem say na because we dry torture boko haram inmates and other human rights abuses
Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by bamosagie(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: It is a shame that the whole Of Nigeria, deemed giant of Africa under GEJ's administration will go through unconventional channel in securing weapons, belonging to public and not private citizens, to defeat Bokoharam !!!

Weak C-in-C and Chiefs , I think Berem is right , there could be some fishyfishy regarding that .... Anybody can say anything to protect integrity when cornered :

even ''I don't give a damn'' is a statement of defence !! grin

even the best gets weapon from the black market for diverse reasons, sometimes its to checkout competition, alternately its for clandestine use in the interest of the state.
funny how people say things that will incriminate them or undermine their safety without knowing, all in the name of freedom of speech or being part of a so called opposition, your post can always be traced to you.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2014
bamosagie:
funny how people say things that will incriminate them or undermine their safety without knowing, all in the name of freedom of speech or being part of a so called opposition, your post can always be traced to you.
Saying Government used unconventional channel to procure weapon is now incriminating or undermine my safety grin grin .... grin ahahaha grin

Dude, a man must die one day some Good men has been captured by BokoHaram and they got tortured and thereafter slaughtered !!

Some Good men in the Army has been blown to pieces and gunned down in war against BH !

Some citizens unaware were also blown in Mandalla,Zuba and Nyanya Abuja also in Kano and most part !!

To scare me with threat is your problem .... What will happen will happen whether you are a Good man or Bad man , whether you speak truth or lie !!!

BH are there threatening Nigeria but I'm the one you think would be traced ..... Misplaced Priority isn't it !!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
Litmus: @ wirinet , one of the difficulties people of African origin have in understanding the West is that they want to attach a high moral value to acts and actions of the West particularly in relation to Nigeria. This is the beauty of the entire thing. Nigerians want to find some complex, high minded cause, so we talk of human-rights, corruption, and democracy and the other things...
Get this. You will never understand the West reactions to Nigeria until you understand racism specifically HOW PETTY RACISM CAN BE.

It has nothing to do with racism. When videos came out allegedly showing Nigerian soldiers making captives lie down and then slitting their throat one after the other did Nigeria government deny it?
This is part of the reasons they wouldn't sell arms to Nigeria. It is not about color.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by davitogreat(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Aigbofa:

It has nothing to do with racism. When videos came out allegedly showing Nigerian soldiers making captives lie down and then slitting their throat one after the other did Nigeria government deny it?
This is part of the reasons they wouldn't sell arms to Nigeria. It is not about color.

It has nothing to do with human rights.
If so then why is america still arming syrian rebels? I remember a couple months ago There were videos of syrian rebels cutting out the hearts of their enemies and eating it on youtube.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323858/Syrian-rebel-cuts-soldiers-heart-EATS-horrific-propaganda-video.html

A video that appears to show a Syrian rebel cutting out and eating the heart of a dead government soldier has been posted online in a horrific new propaganda stunt.
The unverified clip, posted by a pro-government campaign group, claims to show a man - believed to be Abu Sakkar, the well-known founder of Homs' Farouq Brigade - standing over the uniformed corpse in a ditch while ranting against President Bashar al Assad.
Using a knife, the man hacks open the torso and removes two organs before holding them up to the camera and declaring: 'I swear to God we will eat your hearts and your livers, you soldiers of Bashar the dog.' He then raises one to his mouth and takes a bite.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323858/Syrian-rebel-cuts-soldiers-heart-EATS-horrific-propaganda-video.html#ixzz3DqwqhQ88
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Plus if it has nothing to do with human rights then why is america still sending out billions of dollars of aid to egyptian military in-spite of their human rights violations.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/09/17/un-human-rights-council-egypts-human-rights-situation-repression-china-and-arrests-b
In Egypt the human rights situation is deteriorating gravely. The authorities continue to implement a new law effectively banning protests and to jail and try political opponents in legal proceedings that flagrantly violate due process rights. Since July 2013, at least 22,000 people have faced arrest or criminal charges, according to government figures.

Accountability remains seemingly impossible: to date, there has been no credible investigation of any police or army officer for the mass killings in 2013 – the worst such incident in Egypt’s modern history. Human Rights Watch calls on the Human Rights Council to condemn these continued abuses, urges the Egyptian government to release all political prisoners and ensure full accountability for mass killings of protesters.

the truth of the matter is america just wants a puppet and Nigerias government is surprisingly not submitting to them.

Afterall all if we look at countries like uganda and rwanda, countries that are willing puppets of america.(especially rwanda)
America still sells weapons to them even with their gross human rights violations.

You have no idea about the evil musevini is doing in Uganda. from recruiting child soldiers to assassination of opposition members and silencing the media.

or what kagame is doing in rwanda with assassination,imprisonment and torture of the opposition and oppressing the hutu population. Rwanda is also assisting rebels in destabilizing the congo.

Those 2 are practically demons walking in human skin. But again america chooses to turn a blind eye to their atrocities and collaborates and sells weapons to them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/darling-of-the-west-terror-to-his-opponents-meet-rwandas-new-scourge--paul-kagame-9037914.html

Darling of the West, terror to his opponents: Meet Rwanda’s new scourge - Paul Kagame

Paul Kagame’s rivals keep dying, but Clinton and Blair still shake his hand, writes Ian Birrell

But Nyamwasa, a former Rwandan army chief who has survived two assassination attempts, asked who else might want to kill his friend. “It is not the first time and it is not the last. Most of President Kagame’s political opposition are in exile or in prison or are dead.”

Kagame’s strategy has been clear from the start of his rise to power; indeed, defectors and dissidents have explained in detail how he man gets rid of his rivals. “He believes that all opponents must die,” said Karegeya last year.

Those who served as his aides, army officers and bodyguards have said that even in exile during the days of bush warfare, he eliminated those who threatened his authority. After taking power following the 1994 genocide, his repressive regime used murder, arbitrary arrest, jail and strict media controls to sustain its incredibly rigid rule.

Former colleagues told me he never hid what would happen to enemies; even Paul Rusesabagina, the hotel manager who became a global hero amid the hell of genocide, had to go into hiding.

http://newint.org/features/web-exclusive/2011/06/03/uganda-child-soldier-story/
I was a child soldier for Uganda’s President

Now, after 25 years in office, Museveni is becoming more and more abusive of power. He is currently obsessed by the idea that he will become victim of an ‘African Spring’, mimicking the uprisings in North Africa and the Middle East. In this atmosphere of paranoia, he has targeted with extreme violence people he distrusts in an attempt to terrify the legitimate opposition led by Dr Kizza Besigye into passivity. - See more at: http://newint.org/features/web-exclusive/2011/06/03/uganda-child-soldier-story/#sthash.JtTPiflp.dpuf

I was accepted into the army, and I did well. I married and became a family man, putting away the past. One day in August 2002, Museveni called me directly, by my password, to go to State House. He said: ‘How old are you now?’ So I told him. He said: ‘Then you are old enough to fight me.’ He said: ‘When a person points to the leopard’s cubs, his finger will be bitten off.’

He was threatening me. Then he threw a glass of orange juice into my face and dismissed me. Three weeks later I was arrested. He never gave me one chance to defend myself. I was tortured to reveal things I could not reveal because I knew nothing about them. I only just escaped being killed. Secret helpers helped me to escape to the UK. I had no idea where I was going.

- See more at: http://newint.org/features/web-exclusive/2011/06/03/uganda-child-soldier-story/#sthash.JtTPiflp.dpuf

Do not attach morality or civility to the wests dealings with Nigeria and the rest of africa.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by F117A: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
davitogreat:

It has nothing to do with human rights.
If so then why is america still arming syrian rebels? I remember a couple months ago There were videos of syrian rebels cutting out the hearts of their enemies and eating it on youtube.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323858/Syrian-rebel-cuts-soldiers-heart-EATS-horrific-propaganda-video.html

Plus if it has nothing to do with human rights then why is america still sending out billions of dollars of aid to egyptian military in-spite of their human rights violations.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/09/17/un-human-rights-council-egypts-human-rights-situation-repression-china-and-arrests-b

the truth of the matter is america just wants a puppet and Nigerias government is surprisingly not submitting to them.

Afterall all if we look at countries like uganda and rwanda, countries that are willing puppets of america.(especially rwanda)
America still sells weapons to them even with their gross human rights violations.

You have no idea about the evil musevini is doing in Uganda. from recruiting child soldiers to assassination of opposition members and silencing the media.

or what kagame is doing in rwanda with assassination,imprisonment and torture of the opposition and oppressing the hutu population. Rwanda is also assisting rebels in destabilizing the congo.

Those 2 are practically demons walking in human skin. But again america chooses to turn a blind eye to their atrocities and collaborates and sells weapons to them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/darling-of-the-west-terror-to-his-opponents-meet-rwandas-new-scourge--paul-kagame-9037914.html

http://newint.org/features/web-exclusive/2011/06/03/uganda-child-soldier-story/

Do not attach morality or civility to the wests dealings with Nigeria and the rest of africa.
You are just wasting your time.
Most of these guys are blinded by opposition-induced hatred which is actually justifiable.
Unfortunately;they dont know where to draw the line.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Fg Turns To Russia, China Asusa, Uk Fail Nigeria by teemy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
If it were you, you would probably do the same.

America is there only to support america's interests and if a person/nation is in the way of those interests something just has to give. A while ago Nigeria gave out a contract to the isrealis (can't remember if it was the $40m internet surveilance project or the drones) without the normal open bidding and an americal official was making noise about it. Now that we are in a state of war the help just seems to flow sloppy as if wanting the prohpecy of 2015 disintegration needs to be aided to come through.

Before the Chibok girls saga when the state of emergency was declared, I read that the US was sending unarmed surveilance drones to the NE area. If they were still in place at the time of the Chibok abductions I wonder why they stay at the fingerpointing side. More like an excuse to have troops/a missile base in the area once the whole place is hot.

A government is in power and you want to oust it. Very nice ba? Once the govt can quell the initial rebellion, normalcy can exist in the climes but not if the rebels would get US/Saudi armaments but rather last longer and a whole lot of people die and a country is destroyed. I thought they used to use sanctions but now the leader sha must go. Since Russia and the rest have spoken against it (so you don't turn the area to another Afghanistan/Iraq that you have invaded and till date do not know any peace) you arm rebels (A gun powder action that could produce the next Osama Bin Laden). I am not talking about the morality/immorality of Assad here but it seems there is a decisive project going on meant to destabilize economies that have prospects of becoming great powers within the next 20-50 years and only the friends/allies would be left as long as ...

Look at Libya and Iraq of today. The middle east is an area with hard hearted people. Even under the celebrated King David of the bible 20 people were killed and 10 were spared out of every 30. Usually to quell the fierceness of warring tribes a tyrant like Guadaffi/Saddam rises kills a lot of people and the rest drop their arms. After this peace reigns. Killing off these leaders recycles the reign of warring tribes as we are seeing today. In the rise and fall of the mentioned leaders here the US in involved. Seems they had an unresolved argument. Their countries are no better off.

About the current US president's negative behaviour to Nigeria, it has been since the time of Yaradua's illness overseas. Abmutallab who was redicalized in the UK had Nigeria not the UK on an OFAC list prohibiting growth and businesses that could support the country. Goodluck had to go there before we were delisted. I have noticed ever since that the two countries seem not to have the normal cordiality since then. In Obama's trip to Africa, the favoured countries were made known.

Our senators were more poised for an Obama visit and did not so much value the Chinese and Russian Presidents visit but when Hillary came around and gave them a few pieces of her mind (I seriously believe they needed it) I guess they were disappointed.

Nigeria needs to think for Nigeria and until we become a nation of "All for One and One for All" especially with our current self centredness attitudes, we would just implode one day when the owambe fuel money dries up and we are fored to become a tax powered economy.
America learnt this during the encounters wit the Red Indians as well as against the British. As a country we have never really had to stand together as one to fight a common enemy. Maybe our leaders would use this BH opportunity to create that patriotism so desperately needed Until then no one would take us serious, not even ourselves. To read more on America only for Americans I recommend an earlier post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1390623/ed-snowdens-secure-email-provider#17363302

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments: The North Fires Back! / What I Saw In Port Harcourt Today.picture. / Bad State Of Agbado,ogun State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.