Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (92691 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by femi4: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: at least the bleeper should try to take care of the bleeped
Bleep has been overrated, the last time I checked, they both enjoyed it!

Na your thing....If you can't take care of it, nobody will!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2014
DailyNews: my brother, that's y financially able guys in Naija have multiple girlfriends nacheesy

And u expect the so-called multiple girlfriends to be cool with that, seeing that they put themselves in that tight corner in the first place, but No! They want to eat their cake and still have it.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by valdes00(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2014
debrihachi:

am sure u broke n tz affecting ur brain too dats y u made dat kinda statement....
Yes lady, am broke buh I can swear on my life that am nt as broke as ur bF or ur husby dats if u r married....
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Toks2008(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2014
@OP, you can date a broke guy but cant marry one. You are a clueless disillusioned lady.

Anyways,my advice for guys is to make money first before coming near NIGERIA ladies.

If you have your money,most Nigerian chics will be point and kill for you.

My candid take

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by touchmeder: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2014
@op what do u do urself? Are u a student or worker? What does ur boyfriend hv 2prove b4 ur female friends cos I didn't understand dt bit? I can see your type from ur 1st write up even with ur medicine after death message 'of you are making money for yourself not me.' See ur write up filled with #500. I ba 2u sha; u nor get papa or mama again?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2014
LushGreenz:

Oloriburuku ni e jare. Oloshi, Arungun. I make women like u suffer. Fvxking leech! Get outta here!
I can see your brain have gone sour,how dare you call me names because of what I said?? those curses are for your future wife and it shall come to pass by God grace.you are really immature and uneducated one of them broke guys.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2014
LushGreenz:

Prettythicksme, is a secondary school dropout... or furthest an OND holder. Can u not tell from her reasoning?
I hate you lushGreen because you are a big fool,you don't use your brain?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by valdes00(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2014
DailyNews: my brother, that's y financially able guys in Naija have multiple girlfriends nacheesy
I disagree wit u, so u wana tell me that u av nt seen a broke nigga wit multiple gf4... Stay dere
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=LushGreenz]

Prettythicksme is a secondary school dropout... or furthest an OND holder. Can u not tell from her reasoning? I've read your comments and I'm very certain a woman like you is the point of reference when they say "Behind a successful man... ". May you live long to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Don't waste your time trying to educate a gold-digging nincompoop like this Bleeper-pay-Bleepee philosopher. Unfortunately her type is what abounds nowadays. But boys know better.but why your blood dey hot because for this post naa or na because I no reply your email?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by calabardick(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2014
@OP>>> OlamiB
I know your kind, you are a hooker claiming a girlfriend, practicing parasitism as a relationship.

Parasitism is a non-mutual symbiotic relationship between species, where one
species (the parasite, which is you) benefits at the expense of the other (the host; your boyfriend).

Parasite now includes microparasites , which are typically smaller, such as protozoans , viruses and bacteria. The best example that describes you is the hookworm. Damn!

Unlike predators, parasites do not kill their host, they are generally much smaller than their host, and will often live in or on their host for an extended period. Both are special cases of
consumer-resource-interactions.

below pix describes you!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2014
gede7744: op l like u. u are too factual.

but have u considered d fact that some ladies/women are created to be richer than their husbands/ (or in ur case bf)

if u are born to be richer than ur husband and u refuse to maximize ur potential all because u believed that men are born to be a sole provider u are cheating on urself and u will definitely be miserable

my advice- maximize ur potential. don't wait for any man to complete u. be a complete entity. any other jara is appreciated

shalom
are u nigerian?
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2014
OlamiB:
Who is this one? That ur gf is dating Ɣ☺u for money doesn't mean every girl is like her ok? I have been with my bf for close to 3years now nd I haven't spent his 10k, if the relationship is based on money, I would have left even before the first 3months.
God locate me wit such ladies in dis town. God nor dull me for dis abj oh
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Woman Wrapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppperrrrrrpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppperrrrrr cheesy grin
Please leave the love birds. I love what is budding betwn them. That's how it starts
smiley
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2014
4C2215131:

Getting the so-called rich girl is not exactly a walk in the park. If you can get one, guess you're in the luck. Just treat her like the queen she is or you'd like her to do and she'd treat you in kind. But again, getting them aint easy. True Dat.
Brother,you are damn right. I never believe she was from a wealthy home at first,but i later discovr she was 4rm a wealthy home. And could u bliv dis said lady once paid her ex b.f tuition fees at U. I cos her ex gat some financial probs, but dat stupid ex of her went so low to the extent of sleeping with there house maid and she caught thdm red handed. So, after all what these lady from a wealthy home pass through in the hands of a broke dude, Did you think it will be easy for that kind of lady to easily fall in love with just any kind of guy. Nah, The PLAYERS among we guyz makes it kinda difficult for the SINCERE guyz . My G.f even thought i was a player cos of my stature and looks,but she is now convince sha.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Princesschi(f): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Whether na one naira, whether na one million, baby u gat me, baby u gat me. U're the only one that i see, me and u go drink garri, whether or not u get money. I'll stay with u if u stay with me... #smiling
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by ndizzle(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii broke guys they can bleep heaven yet they don't have money to take care of the thing they bleep.I have friend that date them so annoying
Its simply because she knows what she wants.she loves the "bleep".
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by valdes00(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2014
D OP jus cum here cum drag her BF for ground... Chai.... Imagine sum1 tellin u to drop dat bastard, sum1 u claim to luv.. Sum1 u dated for 3 gud yrs, so na nw ur eye clear.... Becos ur fwend don dey follow sugar daddy.... Dey can't date broke guys wen they demselves r broke ladies frm a big family.... They look for a guy dat wil take d responsilibities to d fullest... Especially if they r d first born..... Many of dem girls sees relationship as an avenue to mak moni dats y dey run after guys dat wil treat dem lik trash as because of his pocket.... NAIJA girls are the most confused species on earth, more confused dan chicken...

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2014
walearoy:

I like this babe!
awww like to hear more on this one,tell me y
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Vessi:
Weren't you taught not to interrupt serious discussions? grin
Dont mind the man. lol
He's just teasing both of you.
grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2014
pansophist:

By their face you shall know them. Money hungry Marafuckers
Eayah I am really sorry for saying I am allergic to broke guys ooo but I will say the truth naa and from your quotes it really shows you are one of them you really put the matter for your head
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2014
ndizzle:
Its simply because she knows what she wants.she loves the "bleep".
why is she complaining then??
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Broke guys everywhere.

Lets be sincere to ourselves guys. You have this particular friend that you guys always hang out in the evening and he can't contribute any money for drink or fuel even to pay for cigarettes will you be happy?

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Kirinwa: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Krak: So ladies cant work for themselves and make money again. Why must you always depend fully on your boyfriends or husbands?

My friend you are totally out of line. The man is meant to be the provider and the woman a helpmate. If the man should be lazy and wife hardworking. It is not. Healthy because he will be drinking and expect the wife to be toiling for him which is not healthy as wife will overwork herself, feel unfulfilled and die quicker.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by gede7744(f): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Jenams: are u nigerian?

yes now grin
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
Says the girl who quarrels over 100# and asks her broke boyfriend for 500. Sounds like YOU are broke too, so why do you want a boyfriend?

YOU are the other half in that relationship. Must it be the guys job to provide entertainment for your relationship?

Sounds like your girlfriends are gold diggers too wink

Why are you so obsessed with impressing your friends? It's obviously you are ashamed of him in his current condition. If you can't support him while he is broke then you don't need him when he has money either.

What about getting your own job and not relying on your bf to support your pocket money? undecided

It's all about what YOU enjoy by your guy having money? What are YOU bringing to the relationship?

YOU can't wait until he has more money. It doesn't sound like you are all that content with him now.

SMH
Best post on this thread.
Well analyzed and addressed.
How people easily forget that it takes 2 to be in relationship.
Afterall the guy did not kidnap you, so y are u complaining

Looking for the perfect guy when u are not the perfect girl. An HUNGRY GIRL, with a BROKE GUY will always be frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: Eayah I am really sorry for saying I am allergic to broke guys ooo but I will say the truth naa and from your quotes it really shows you are one of them you really put the matter for your head
I am allergic to broke lazy guys. Imagine dictating what you will wear or hairstyle to do yet they can't provide it.

Broke guy will leave you...
Rich guy will equally leave you.... but at the end check the gain.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by tivta(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
From all the OP has said its clear she has low self esteem and is a friend pleaser. My dear if you are dating anyone to please your friends you are obviously too young to date, something tells me you are not upto 25. If you want a man to spoil you with money be prepared to be abused,used and dumped. No self made man will respect a GIRL like you who is obviously a liability to him. If you don't want a man who will wake you up with a slap in the morning, bring girls to your matrimonial bed and insult you in public, better improve your self first and stop being a parasite. Relationships are based on symbiotic principles aka 50/50. May God have mercy on your boyfriend.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Napc:

Dis gal na runs gal .... Ask hw again!
#iti
I am not a runs girl but I run tinz!!!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Well the op is right to a certain point....but when will our so called Nigerian babes learn to do things for themself...they only learn bad things from the westerners and not the good ones...why can't they learn from their white counterparts and stop seeing men as Mr worker......it's just too sad when I see a lady depending solely on the man to do things for her......

Guys ain't stupid, we know what u ladies need and if you're with d right broke guy, I bet he will choose to buy u an iPhone 5,and with his pen put "+1" to make it "iPhone 6" and settle with his 3310 if the needs arise.....

@op why should u date a broke guy that you can't settle for.....?
Are u confused or something ...
..I guess you're dating him cause of the way he bleeps that thing so why complaining about bleeping again?....
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by Durchmann(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2014
valdes00:
Yes my lord, am broke but I can swear wit my life that am nt as broke as you are
Well, your profile photo says it all. I need not comment further.
Re: Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? by LushGreenz: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
prettythicksme: I can see your brain have gone sour,how dare you call me names because of what I said?? those curses are for your future wife and it shall come to pass by God grace.you are really immature and uneducated one of them broke guys.

Me a brokeass? Lol. Think again. Sloth, listen I'll feed and cloth u for 12 months without breaking a sweat. Do u not wonder Why every male on here descended on your comments with vituperation? Co's you sound so despicable... your imbecility is so unprecedented. I've read your comments where you were torching on the forum for sugar daddies and rich dudes for a sumptuous one night stand,you Hooker. I'm just one of those Nairalanders who just occasionally like to read,observe,unwind and learn in the background. You come on here to talk thrash and expect not to be reprimanded. Fvxking b!+ch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxx / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.