Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

His Response To My 'i Love You' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Response To My 'i Love You' (7438 Views)

His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by dmcdad: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Er, it also depends on the guy and his mentality/maturity. If a guy is physically attracted to a chic enough to want to talk to her, and be around her. Regardless of how much he shows it, it doesn't really matter if the chic is the one doing all the chasing - and I don't think every guy will take advantage of her. How guys show girls affection varies from guy to guy - some are overt, and some are covert - depending on the guy. And most times, you wouldn't even know - and when you think you know, your judgement might be flawed and based on wrong signals about a different motive entirely.

Guys are different. And guys from certain backgrounds just want to be around girls who show them affection, before you come out of their shells. Once you start denying them that, you're also denying yourself an opportunity to get the man you want. It's the 21st century - if you like a guy, just go it - but make sure you keep your legs closed till you can ascertain that the feeling is mutual.
I owe you one bottle jare... The second paragraph is just about me.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
A male friend once told me that a guy knows within 10minutes of meeting a woman if he wants to be with her or not. Men fall in love quicker than us. Im sorry to say but 3 years is a very long time for him not to have made a move or for the love to have 'grown'. He is a gentleman and be thankful he didnt use you... But becareful anyway you still wore your heart on your sleave.

You took a risk which is great...now you dont have to wonder anymore. You kinda know where you stand. Dont pine over him him...get a new love interest and make him see that its his loss... Does he not know how man niggas want you on NL grin

Not many women have the guts to do what you did cheesy
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by chimerase2: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op I fink seun likes u cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by dre11(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.

U never loved the guy
But his pockets or attention he did give to u

Because real love doesn't disappear in a giffy
And the guy was matured to have asked for it yo grow and not fallgrin
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Er, it also depends on the guy and his mentality/maturity. If a guy is physically attracted to a chic enough to want to talk to her, and be around her. Regardless of how much he shows it, it doesn't really matter if the chic is the one doing all the chasing - and I don't think every guy will take advantage of her. How guys show girls affection varies from guy to guy - some are overt, and some are covert - depending on the guy. And most times, you wouldn't even know - and when you think you know, your judgement might be flawed and based on wrong signals about a different motive entirely.

Guys are different. And guys from certain backgrounds just want to be around girls who show them affection, before you come out of their shells. Once you start denying them that, you're also denying yourself an opportunity to get the man you want. It's the 21st century - if you like a guy, just go it - but make sure you keep your legs closed till you can ascertain that the feeling is mutual.

Advice taken under advisement.smiley
I am an old fashioned kind of gal and I like me this way but I get that some chics have got skills, live and learn so whatever works for a person is all good.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

U never loved the guy
But his pockets or attention he did give to u

Because real love doesn't disappear in a giffy
And the guy was matured to have asked for it yo grow and not fallgrin
dre11 which one be pocket again huh? grin I'm talking of love here now tongue I was disappointed, that was why the feelings disappeared cry
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by dre11(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: dre11 which one be pocket again huh? grin I'm talking of love here now tongue I was disappointed, that was why the feelings disappeared cry

And it all disappeared at once

Never knew real love do disappear like that
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by folameme(f): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

Sugar? Me?
i was jst been nice,dnt get it twisted
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
You're supposed to thank him for saving you from the stress of being heart broken later.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Abbey2sam(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seun: He doesn't want to take it to another level yet. The best time to ask someone out is when you can sense that the person wants it but won't ask.

Is this the real seun or is it a parody account ..........
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Abbey2sam(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: dre11 which one be pocket again huh? grin I'm talking of love here now tongue I was disappointed, that was why the feelings disappeared cry

how could it just disappear? real love don't just disappear , it stand the test of time

maybe you should have waited for the feeling to be mutual
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Abbey2sam(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
vizkiz:

i guess she has been friendzoned grin

maybe family zoned
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Abbey2sam(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

Did Seun just comment in/on the Romance Section shocked shocked shocked...

Miracles STILL HAPPEN grin grin

check who created the topic my guy....

farano
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by 1one: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abbey2sam:

check who created the topic my guy....

farano

Yeah... It figures.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Abbey2sam(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: We've been friends for over 3 years now that I personally decided to take it to another level. So on that faithful day, when we were together, i unfolded my feelings for him, he did too staring deeply into my eyes and romantically holding my hands.
My heart was beating faster and slower at the same time that I was forced to pop out that mighty four letter word. With my angelic voice, I told him 'I love you dear' But surprisingly, his response was 'i should allow it to grow naturally'. I smiled but within me I was very angry embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.

lemme guess, you friend zone the guy, and now you've fallen mercilessly in love with the guy and you just want him to say I love you too, because the guy is your toy or your programmed robot that's meant to say yes to all your demands

babe; let it grow naturally ....just as he said
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by jnrbayano(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
I must commend your boldness and straight-forwardness Farano, to see such these days from a lady is a rarity.

Like someone said earlier be thankful he didn't just accept now that he's not convinced about his love for you, he would have gone for your jugular if he isn't a good person.

With 3years gone since you guys became friends it only natural one would profess love for the other, and you have done that and heaved yourself a big burden. A little more patience judging from his response to you you will need to find out if he is yours or not.

Mind you, that your friend looks a goldmine to me.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
jnrbayano: I must commend your boldness and straight-forwardness Farano, to see such these days from a lady is a rarity.

Like someone said earlier be thankful he didn't just accept now that he's not convinced about his love for you, he would have gone for your jugular if he isn't a good person.

With 3years gone since you guys became friends it only natural one would profess love for the other, and you have done that and heaved yourself a big burden. A little more patience judging from his response to you you will need to find out if he is yours or not.

Mind you, that your friend looks a goldmine to me.
lol ok
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by johnbuck81(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mehnnnnn..D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣τ̣̣ response is PRICELESS.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by mymissingrib(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

Indeed angry

So this is the only matured, sincere and reasonable thread in the whole of this section...

Seun can like to be forming Voltron a times sef tongue

And I know why he chose to comment on this.. A penny for my thought? lipsrsealed
cos she is a mod lipsrsealed
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy hahahai forano you ehn
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Spidermon: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kinkybraids: A male friend once told me that a guy knows within 10minutes of meeting a woman if he wants to be with her or not. Men fall in love quicker than us. Im sorry to say but 3 years is a very long time for him not to have made a move or for the love to have 'grown'. He is a gentleman and be thankful he didnt use you... But becareful anyway you still wore your heart on your sleave.

You took a risk which is great...now you dont have to wonder anymore. You kinda know where you stand. Dont pine over him him...get a new love interest and make him see that its his loss... Does he not know how man niggas want you on NL grin

Not many women have the guts to do what you did cheesy

Women too. Within a min of meeting any guy who isn't family, ladies subconsciously rule if the guy could ever get in her pants.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Exjoker(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Op re u tellin me nau dat ure solo?...let me start warmin up
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Isiterere(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
I still maintain my stand; the feeling is not genuine in the 1st instance.
Lots of guys crushing on you on nairaland(I'm not among though)but a guy turn your advances down by been mature and sincere.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by xtervaganza(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
You're a woman.....

If you really love him you'll find a way to make him yours

You women are the craftiest of all of GOD'S creation

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Your siggy is deep cool
Ksslib: You guys have been friends for three years. What type of friends if I may ask?

Besides, since when have you been nursing feelings for him. I suspect he might have at some certain point expressed his feelings for you but your reply wasnt encouraging. If yes, then he likes you but wants to play mind games too. tongue

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by rafeelly(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

And it all disappeared at once

Never knew real love do disappear like that
it was as if it disappeared like disappeared in its real sense... i feel she felt cold and stunned... after d whole breath taking scenario she might av felt Dis is real... @farano I hope u won't start acting differently after then... Oga seun shocked
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by dmcdad: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Spidermon:

Women too. Within a min of meeting any guy who isn't family, ladies subconsciously rule if the guy could ever get in her pants.
Correct!
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by rattlesnake(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: We've been friends for over 3 years now that I personally decided to take it to another level. So on that faithful day, when we were together, i unfolded my feelings for him, he did too staring deeply into my eyes and romantically holding my hands.
My heart was beating faster and slower at the same time that I was forced to pop out that mighty four letter word. With my angelic voice, I told him 'I love you dear' But surprisingly, his response was 'i should allow it to grow naturally'. I smiled but within me I was very angry embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.

u told a guy u love him u fall my hand

rozzay come see wetin ur sister dey yarn oooo angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Slowpois0n: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

Did Seun just comment in/on the Romance Section shocked shocked shocked...

Miracles STILL HAPPEN grin grin
Seun commenting on farano's threads since 1960
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Waspy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

Indeed angry

So this is the only matured, sincere and reasonable thread in the whole of this section...

Seun can like to be forming Voltron a times sef tongue

And I know why he chose to comment on this.. [A penny for my thought? lipsrsealed
So you think say na only you dey think am ??
@ Farano, that guy likes you. Trust me. He just probably wants to stall and then make his move...thereby making it seem as tho he started the r/ship. No guy sticks with a girl they don't like/ love for that long.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by rattlesnake(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Slowpois0n: Seun commenting on farano's threads since 1960
hes just "protecting" his asset ....i was surprised sha...... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Feature? / -null- / Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.