Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

His Response To My 'i Love You' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Response To My 'i Love You' (7537 Views)

His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by BreezyRita(f): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2014
SmellMyFart: You were too fast. You should have just let him do that. And If I may ask. Has this guy ever told you he loves you?
Does he have to say it first? What do you mean too fast? Huh? Please grow up. No offence
The babe was expressing the way she feels. He doesn't have to agree to please her. I'm glad he said what he did instead of giving her those fake "I love yous" that's everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
BreezyRita:
Does he have to say it first? What do you mean too fast? Huh?Please grow up. No offence
The babe was expressing the way she feels. He doesn't have to agree to please her. I'm glad he said what he did instead of giving her those fake "I love yous" that's everywhere!!!
SMH @some girls. You ladies made it a norm for the males to always be the ones to prophes love/woo a lady. So why the fùck would she deviate from what has been supposed to be the routine of dating in Nigeria. This ain't no America angry.

@the emboldened, Wouldn't mind meeting you on a very good day. Then you'd get to know my age. smiley
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by BreezyRita(f): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
SmellMyFart: SMH @some girls. You ladies made it a norm for the males to always be the ones to prophes love/woo a lady. So why the fùck would she deviate from what has been supposed to be the routine of dating in Nigeria. This ain't no America angry.

@the emboldened, Wouldn't mind meeting you on a very good day. Then you'd get to know my age. smiley
Ok so you're grown or matured....
But we're in the 21st century. Anyway, I think its a matter if choice.
I'm of the opinion that if you want something or someone in this case and its available, there's no reason not to go for it!
Just so you know, I didn't make any norm. Society did. And I don't owe anyone anything. So I decide what and how I deal with life........
All this grammar sef.!! Look, I'm a shy person and I wouldn't woo a guy. But I'm proud of ladies that can!!
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2014
BreezyRita:
Ok so you're grown or matured....
But we're in the 21st century. Anyway, I think its a matter if choice.
I'm of the opinion that if you want something or someone in this case and its available, there's no reason not to go for it!
Just so you know, I didn't make any norm. Society did. And I don't owe anyone anything. So I decide what and how I deal with life........
You're quite different from other Nigerians(ladies) if trully you keep to this but
BreezyRita:
Look, I'm a shy person and I wouldn't woo a guy. But I'm proud of ladies that can!!
this is exactly my point. You're shy because you feel it isn't normal to do so.

Then what if you find yourself in a situation where the guy you love is shy to woo you What would you do?

Um,,,,, I'm also the shy type grin
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by nitlad: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jasi7: I REMEMBER YOU

From? undecided
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
1one:

Did Seun just comment in/on the Romance Section shocked shocked shocked...

Miracles STILL HAPPEN grin grin
Oga, I had to view his profile plus his pix just to verify that it was the real Seun.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Jasi7(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
nitlad:

From? undecided
derailers thread where we got insultive on each other because u started abusing frankysnow remember?
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by nitlad: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jasi7: derailers thread where we got insultive on each other because u started abusing frankysnow remember?

I don't know what you are talking about. Plus, I don't go around insulting people. Perhaps you are mistaking me for some other folk.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Jasi7(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
nitlad:

I don't know what you are talking about. Plus, I don't go around insulting people. Perhaps you are mistaking me for some other folk.
it was you and seagold and i remember ur signature very wel
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by nitlad: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jasi7: it was you and seagold and i remember ur signature very wel

If you go throuh my posts, my reputation as an easy going individual is apparent.

Shalom. smiley
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Jasi7(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
nitlad:

If you go throuh my posts, my reputation as an easy going individual is apparent.

Shalon. smiley
u too dey lie...but its alrite,dat ends it!
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by ChynoBEATS: 1:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Plssssss

1 Share

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
Plssssss
grin

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by kenex4ever(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2014
Vikky014:
The CEO of dis forum is crushing on Op#dts my observation abt d topic
It's possible because he comments on most of her topics
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
kenex4ever:
Haha hilarious
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by blym4real: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
kenex4ever:
hmm.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by austine4real(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
farano:
Grow for like how many years hun?
just tell him dear i wnt 2 fvck u see his rply
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by oluamid(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Of course, I'm just here to read the comments.

I was surprised by Seun's tho wink
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
austine4real:
just tell him dear i wnt 2 fvck u see his rply
shocked I won't Sir
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by hugoart(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Abbey2sam:

lemme guess, you friend zone the guy, and now you've fallen mercilessly in love with the guy and you just want him to say I love you too, because the guy is your toy or your programmed robot that's meant to say yes to all your demands

babe; let it grow naturally ....just as he said
Huh...ON POINT.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by olexjay(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don't think there's anything bad with u saying "you love him" and I think his answer is also normal by saying "let it grow natural"

He might not really know d right answer 2 give by den tinking u just say d word since u're frnds, and if u truly love him and since u guys are frnd b4 u should still rock 2gether and trust me, he's gonna be the one to do the rightfully wooing.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
farano:
We've been friends for over 3 years now that I personally decided to take it to another level. So on that fateful day, when we were together, i unfolded my feelings for him, he did too staring deeply into my eyes and romantically holding my hands.
My heart was beating faster and slower at the same time that I was forced to pop out that mighty four letter word. With my angelic voice, I told him 'I love you dear' But surprisingly, his response was 'i should allow it to grow naturally'. I smiled but within me I was very angry embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.
lol he was actually right... Ur feelings werent natural feelings..dats why dey disapeared instantly.... He just saved u frm future hrtbrks so u should be thankful to him for tellin u the truth..
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by kenex4ever(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
farano:
Haha hilarious
but u know it's true na
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by vascey(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
farano:
We've been friends for over 3 years now that I personally decided to take it to another level. So on that fateful day, when we were together, i unfolded my feelings for him, he did too staring deeply into my eyes and romantically holding my hands.
My heart was beating faster and slower at the same time that I was forced to pop out that mighty four letter word. With my angelic voice, I told him 'I love you dear' But surprisingly, his response was 'i should allow it to grow naturally'. I smiled but within me I was very angry embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.

Either way you would have opened this thread.
Why? Because 2 things are involved. Either he replied falsely and took advantage of you ( in which case, your topic would have been - He told me he loved me but used and dumped me) or what he did which I consider more mature.

I admire you though. You took the road less travelled especially by ladies. Even if this doesn't work out, don't be discouraged. You will love again. And when you do, don't be afraid to say how you feel. It's very important.

The worst thing in life is regret. That which you could have had but don't because you failed to act will haunt you forever; or less if you are lucky.

Better to try and fail than to silently wish and never do anything.

Chin Up! You did good.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by benjsniper33: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
100Cents:
When I told my only gf, "I love you".

Of course, she kept quiet, knowing fully well she liked me, I knew I fell in love before she did.

One person must fall in love before the other. But people who lack understanding decide to take advantage of the partner who fell in love first.

I just heard a lady tell me that last week and she was regretting telling me. I encouraged her and told her I liked her and that when I fall in love, I will tell her.

Meanwhile this is a girl I dreamt for 6 months on how to corner. After the cornering, she fell in love first. That's how it is.

Feelings do not pretend..

Just like me too,
On the 23rd of May this year, I met a girl in a bank, I am a very shy person but that day i flowed so well with her that I was wondering how I got that unusual calmness and confidence. She also flowed with me so well and I noticed a particular glow in her eyes (perhaps she is enjoying my company).she gave me her digits and I offered to pay her bike fee after the chat.
Since then didn't actively follow up not becos I am not interested but becos I just want to be myself. And although I am shy, I have a large Ego and I won't do things against my real-self. We do bump into each other sometimes in school. I notice she is in a confused mode and do not know what I have up my sleeves but she sees that I care.
Although e no easy o, because I have to bottle up intense waves of emotions so as not to appear foolish and "common".
To cut the story short, its been five months now but I have learnt greatly on how to caution my emotions and think of reality by subjecting the two to wise thought and asking myself these three questions
"Is that really what you need now?"
" Emotions are heavenly feelings, will you be presently able to cope with realities of relationship should one happen?"
"How much do you worth?? Why not channel your energy into productive things?"

And yes I answered these questions sincerely in order not to deceive myself and crumble at the wave of emotions. Some people will think I am fearing but I think building a good future for myself will earn me some confidence. And if in the long run we become good friends then fine, that will be a nice way. I think emotions that grow on a platform of solid friendship is real..

As to the girl, I think you were "emotional" in your approach. I think Over-expression of emotion has a destructive effect on our self-esteem and we "imperfect" humans will term it as foolishness, It has to be cautioned. Many people have lost their real self due to wanting to impress the opposite sex out of "showing of love" all na wash abeg....

Be yourself, suck up some confidence and cheer-up. Dump that guy for good cos you might see him with a girl tomorrow and yes that can cause you an emotional trauma. If he truly loves you back he will find you even if you get yourself abducted by bokoharam to sambisa outta frustration.

I can do that to get my girl BACK!!!
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by austine4real(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
farano:
shocked I won't Sir
y do u say so?
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by redcliff: 1:15am On Nov 02, 2014
Seun:
He doesn't want to take it to another level yet. The best time to ask someone out is when you can sense that the person wants it but won't ask.

Lmao.. The computer nerd is also a love doctor. Sweet..lol.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2014
vizkiz:
are you trying to say you'v never replied a dude who said "i love you" with something more heartbreaking than that??

Yeah, feel how he felt then undecided
buh it's more embarassing 2 b rejected by a guy,,i cn't confess 2 a guy tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive / RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! / Guys Rate This Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.