Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

His Response To My 'i Love You' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Response To My 'i Love You' (7538 Views)

His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
We've been friends for over 3 years now that I personally decided to take it to another level. So on that fateful day, when we were together, i unfolded my feelings for him, he did too staring deeply into my eyes and romantically holding my hands.
My heart was beating faster and slower at the same time that I was forced to pop out that mighty four letter word. With my angelic voice, I told him 'I love you dear' But surprisingly, his response was 'i should allow it to grow naturally'. I smiled but within me I was very angry embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.

11 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by vizkiz: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
are you trying to say you'v never replied a dude who said "i love you" with something more heartbreaking than that??

Yeah, feel how he felt then undecided

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by BigBizzy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
yes na...let it grow. or you been just wan blip the guy bah

2 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
BigBizzy: yes na...let it grow. or you been just wan blip the guy bah
Grow for like how many years hun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Sanchez01: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think he is mature. Love does take time to grow and I believe it would be better for you to hear that than have him say 'I love you more' when he does not mean it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Seun(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
He doesn't want to take it to another level yet. The best time to ask someone out is when you can sense that the person wants it but won't ask.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
You were too fast. You should have just let him do that. And If I may ask. Has this guy ever told you he loves you?
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Isokay
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by free2ryhme: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: We've been friends for over 3 years now that I personally decided to take it to another level. So on that faithful day, when we were together, i unfolded my feelings for him, he did too staring deeply into my eyes and romantically holding my hands.
My heart was beating faster and slower at the same time that I was forced to pop out that mighty four letter word. With my angelic voice, I told him 'I love you dear' But surprisingly, his response was 'i should allow it to grow naturally'. I smiled but within me I was very angry embarassed All those feelings disappeared instantly.

bad timing .. you should be more sensitive

he gave u a sincere answer

what more do you want undecided
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Ymodulus: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seun: He doesn't want to take it to another level yet. The best time to ask someone out is when you can sense that the person wants it but won't ask.

You na Pro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: All those feelings disappeared instantly.
the guy was right, wise and smart. real love doesn't disappaer instantly.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Scyllapatron:
the guy was right, wise and smart. real love doesn't disappaer instantly.
hmmm maybe because I was upset
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by valmunich(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hehe... Boys are not smiling grin You oughta check the timing next time
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Ksslib(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
You guys have been friends for three years. What type of friends if I may ask?

Besides, since when have you been nursing feelings for him. I suspect he might have at some certain point expressed his feelings for you but your reply wasnt encouraging. If yes, then he likes you but wants to play mind games too. tongue

4 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by farano(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seun: He doesn't want to take it to another level yet. The best time to ask someone out is when you can sense that the person wants it but won't ask.
I sensed that, 100% sure of that. ok maybe because not yet ready for any relationship
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Isiterere(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
The table finally turn, deal with it pls.

Such a matured and sincere reply from the guy.
Btw, the feeling you have for him is fake, why the sudden disappearance?

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Raypawer(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
maybe. he wants to be sure of wat ur saying so he decides to give it a mind game...
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by vizkiz: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ksslib: You guys have been friends for three years. What type of friends if I may ask?

Besides, since when have you been nursing feelings for him. I suspect he might have at some certain point expressed his feelings for you but your reply wasnt encouraging. If yes, then he likes you but wants to play mind games too. tongue

i guess she has been friendzoned grin

14 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
You've been friendzoned.
Sorry

6 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
I guess he wants to keep being friends. Its good the feelings disappeared. smiley
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Ksslib(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
vizkiz:

Lol. We cannot categorically ascertain if she has been catapulted into that zone as of now. But if I were to guess, den e be like say the babe don enter oo. Perhaps the nigga wants to revenge.

This is what engineers call reverse friendzoning..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle: You've been friendzoned.
Sorry
vizkiz:

No Chips. It's the other way round.

She was the one that friendzoned the Dude in the first place, and now she wants to turn the tide around.

...But it's too late to apologize... I mean it's too late to start over.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sanchez01: I think he is mature. Love does take time to grow and I believe it would be better for you to hear that than have him say 'I love you more' when he does not mean it.
That is how some of them reason. They want you to love them instantly and start showing it immediately because they loved you first but the truth is "Some guys don't pretend".

@OP. Can you swear that you haven't replied a guy something worse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by agrovick(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Farano! So u finally brought this our matter to nairaland On a serious note, maybe u should heed his words. Be grateful he didnt take u for a ride
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by 1one: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2014

Did Seun just comment in/on the Romance Section shocked shocked shocked...

Miracles STILL HAPPEN grin grin

5 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Seun(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
farano: [b]I sensed that, 100% sure of that. [/b]ok maybe because not yet ready for any relationship
What did you notice?
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by fuckshit: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
FÜCKING honest & sincere reply grin grin if the FÜCKING love is not there, then don't FÜCKING say "I FÜCKING love you"

Love FÜCKING grows. Maybe you should give it time, FÜCK!! 3 years is a FÜCKING long time

2 Likes

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

No Chips. It's the other way round.

She was the one that friendzoned the Dude in the first place, and now she wants to turn the tide around.

...But it's too late to apologize... I mean it's too late to start over.
I tell ya... I can bet dat @ of his already belong elsewhere
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by mymissingrib(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
friendzone to badt grin

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
!

1 Like

Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by dmcdad: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
andromida: I guess he wants to keep being friends. Its good the feelings disappeared. smiley
Just like that? I no gree oooooo. Unless if it wasn't for real, and that would mean the guy actually did the right thing. In any case, the guy did what was right. But to say the feelings disappeared instantly finally proved the guy right beyond all shadows of doubt that it just wasn't right of her at that juncture.
Re: His Response To My 'i Love You' by spanzed(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
oga seun never knew u were a relationship expert.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Engaged @19 / "I Slept With My Step Mum And Now She Is Pregnant" - 21-year-old Man / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.